- Text Size +

“You”

Scrolling through the options on Objectify! nothing really catches your eye, but with nothing else to do on a lazy Saturday morning you decided to say fuck it and hit random, setting the new options to non lethal and non permanent. A box popped up letting you know about a new feature before letting you hit accept.

“Would you like to try out the new proximity feature? We will scan your immediate surroundings for anyone who may also have the app and they will be notified of a request in their area without telling them who you are. It will let them choose what to transform you into without them needing to request something first.”

You lived on campus, thinking of all the hot sorority girls within a half mile you gleefully hit accept. Maybe you'll get to be a dildo for one of the college cheerleaders, or a bra for that hot big titty goth girl next door. A message flashed on the screen telling you someone had accepted the request, and you started blacking out, wondering what exactly you would get to be. Waking up, the giant face of a girl filled your vision. She had to be about the hottest chick you had ever seen. When she stood up, you could see she had a nice and lean athletic build that would have you watering at the mouth if you were still human. She was wearing a crop top and a short skirt, sexy enough to cause an accident if she were to walk on the sidewalk. She picked you up and carried you over to a mirror hanging on her wall.

“hey there little object, I wasn't expecting to have any fun today so you're lucky I actually checked my notifications. My friend is over and i think were gonna play around a little. Hope you enjoy it.”

Looking in the mirror, you can see that to your delight you actually were transformed into a dildo. Eight inches long, plenty thick too. You mentally squirmed with delight at the thought of being inside this hot goddess holding you up right now. What you would give to fuck her for real, but oh well, you'll take the next best thing.

The owner yelled at her door suddenly, “Hey bitch, get in here, we have a little toy to play with and you're gonna be first. I wanna see how far he fits in your tight little pussy.”

“I'm coming, hold onto your panties. Oh wait, you aren't wearing any, never mind.” The voice on the other side of the door said.

Your heart sank when you saw the owner of that voice, your cousin. You grew up with her but grew distant a few years ago. You didn't even know she went to the same college as you. She was always on the hotter side growing up but with her being your cousin, that was completely taboo. Apparently now you'd be doing a lot more than having bad thoughts.

“Ooh, he's a nice size too, I haven't had anything that big up here.” Your cousin said.

“Get on the bed, ill warm you up and get you nice and wet. Well just see how far he goes.” The goddess said to your cousin.

“Hmm you're extra feisty today, i like it babe.” Your cousin said with a wink.

She walked over to the bed and crawled on top, flipping her skirt up you could see that she too was apparently going commando, showing off her fully shaved pussy and ass.

“Come get it while its hot.” She said while bending over on all fours.

The giantess holding you brought you over to the bed and laid you down so you could watch the foreplay. She slowly leaned in and gave your cousin a long, slow lick all the way up from pussy to asshole. Licking around the rim, she slowly pushed a finger in and around her pussy, making your cousin shiver with excitement. Sticking her tongue deep in her ass, you could see your cousin visibly moisten at the feeling.

Reaching her hand down and grabbing your dildo body, you were brought face to face with the wet, sloppy pussy of your own cousin. Your face was slowly dragged up from the bottom and ended at the edge of her asshole. You could smell and taste the saliva and cum coating every inch of her pussy and ass. Going back down through her lips you were slowly pushed inside your cousin, tasting her cum and feeling the pressure of her pussy pushing against your whole body. Face first you went all the way in, filling her to the brim as you felt her convulse with pleasure at your body hitting the very back. You were pushed in and out as she started breathing faster and faster. You were suddenly pushed out with a wave of cum as your cousin climaxed.

Picking you up, you saw the enlarged face of your cousin. She licked her own juices off your body and stuck you entirely in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She cleaned everything off, leaving you with nothing but a coating of saliva as she pulls you out.

“Your turn.” You hear her say to the other girl

Finally, you think. Time to get to the hot chick, you'll never see your cousin the same way again. The two girls start making out, strings of cum and saliva stringing between their lips as you are brought down between the other girls legs to see her pretty pussy just sitting there, waiting to be filled. Pushing between her already slick lips, you keep going all the way to her asshole. Pushed face first into this tight little hole, all you smell is the spit covering you and the shit inside as you are pushed as far as your eight inch body will go. Not expecting anal, she hadn't done any special prep either, so you were coated in her shit as your cousin pushed you in and out of her girlfriends ass, being squeezed by her colon trying to pull you deeper inside. You could hear the girl practically panting with pleasure as she felt your dildo body filling up her ass like she's never experienced, and you were pushed out once more on the bed, feeling weariness down to your bones. Both girls looked down at you, covered in sweat and cum.

“Well little guy, that was a lot more fun than i was expecting.” Your cousin said to you. “We're definitely gonna favorite you to use later once we've rested up a bit. Don't worry, it will save you as anonymous so we wont know who you are. But we paid for the extra expensive deluxe version, so you dont even get to say no anymore, we can just transform you whenever we want and its going to be a lot. Have fun little guy!

You wake up on your bed, still feeling like you were inside your cousin and her girlfriend, the horror dawning on you that you're gonna be getting used as a sex toy by your cousin a whole lot more from now on. You can never tell her its you either, the taboo nature of what you had already done too much to handle being made public. With a sigh, you resign yourself to the life of fuck toy as you try to go on with your lazy Saturday.