- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Fair warning, this one is a little dark and a little gross to some people im sure, but its also a personal fantasy of mine so i wanted to write it out. Enjoy! also, i promise jessicas revenge is coming, still trying to figure out how to do it though.

Jason was scrolling through Objectify! to see if any interesting requests came up and saw a lot of things he would never be. Food, food, condom, tampon? Who would want to be a girls tampon? Gross. But then he saw Stacy, a really cute college girl, something there seemed to be no shortage of in the college town. She was an athletic looking blonde girl, probably a cheerleader or something Jason though to himself. She apparently needed someone to be her liner for the day. What was a liner? He thought to himself.. Probably for a shoe he guessed, that didn't seem so bad, he didn't mind being anything shoe related as long as the person wasn't gross or anything so he accepted the request and sent her a quick message.

Jason: "Hey, I can be your liner for the day, shouldn't be too bad, right?"

Stacy: "Thanks so much! I just ran out today, and I needed to run to the store to get more, so I was really hoping someone would accept but I didn't have any luck for the past 20 minutes. I didn't want to ruin any clothing this time, good luck!"

Jason thought that seemed a little weird, not only do you not have to stock up on shoe liners, but why would you ruin any clothing by not having one? Oh well, He had already accepted the request so he would just have to find out in a moment.

When he came to after the transformation, he realized the huge mistake he had made. He wasn't going to be a shoe liner, he was going to be a panty liner. He was suddenly worried as he tried to remember if they were one of the transformations that ended a persons life or not. With no way to back out now, he accepted his fate and hoped for the best, which was unfortunately not going to come.

"Thank goodness you were willing to help me out! These are my favorite pair of panties and I was not looking forward to replacing them. I was just going to wear you to the store but then I realized there was no time setting on it, so i'm guessing this is just it for you, huh? I'll at least make it worth your time and use you for the normal amount of time then. Hope you enjoy the last day of your life under my pussy!"

With that, she unceremoniously stuck him to the inside of her panties, pulled him up with her leggings and walked out of the bathroom to begin her day. For Jason, it was immediately awful. He was aware that objects still retained all of there senses as he had transformed before, but knowing this was his last made it all the worse. His last day on earth and he just so happened to be a rag used to soak up juices from a girls pussy, and all so she didn't have to get a new pair of panties. How could someone be so callous? 

Soon after she left the bathroom Jason found to his horror that it was already beginning, moisture had begun to leak into him, so far it was just sweat but since he was a human object, he was able absorb so much more than a regular liner normally would have been able to. It was going to be a really long day for him. 

The trip to the store remained fairly dry other than the sweat, but as soon as she got home the real torment started. Jason could taste a slightly coppery liquid he assumed was blood, he of course immediately drank it up as was his purpose. He felt like he wanted to throw up but couldn't, he just had to sit there and take it. It really started to get torturous when he felt her lay down and was pushed into her pussy. Great, she's getting turned on, how could this get any worse? It immediately got worse as she started rubbing herself through her panties causing her to leak cum into him more and more as she was getting hornier. He could hear her moans of pleasure as she kept rubbing, faster and faster. If it was just cum it wouldn't have been as bad, but she was on her period so it was tinged pink, much to Jasons displeasure. He was forced to just sit there and take it as she reached orgasm and blasted him with a wave from her moist hole. She seemed to keep going though as he kept taking it right into his face, then he never thought it was real but she started squirting right into him as he was forced to drink it down. That was the final straw though as he couldn't keep dry any longer, luckily for her she had finished. 

Pulling down her leggings and panties she was panting with exhaustion as she said, "Lucky I got more liners at the store, huh? Sorry little guy, I didn't realize having you down there was gonna make me so horny, I just had to try you out. hope you enjoyed the show but i've gotta swap you out with a dry one now."

Jason was pulled off of her panties and rolled up like a soggy burrito and tossed in the garbage like all the other trash, and very quickly forgotten about as he was sentenced to his life as a cum soaked piece of garbage. He could still taste everything that soaked into him as he lay there drying, thinking about what would happen now. When you sign up for the app you have to agree to the terms and conditions which clearly state that upon the death of a member, the user signs away all rights as a human and thus if he/she ceases to exist, all belongings are surrendered to Objectify! to be doled out amongst the family of the diseased user. He didn't really have a family so he briefly wondered what would happen to His stuff now. Those were his last thoughts as he was slowly erased from the world, condemned to his life as a dirty, cum-soaked panty liner in some college girls trash bin.

 

Chapter End Notes:

~I do plan on writing lighter stuff as well, maybe something goes right for somebody for a change, who knows? I just wanted to get a dark one out of the way first.