- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~The chapter you guys have been patiently waiting for, enjoy!

It was a few weeks after Thomas was forgotten about, that Jess had come up with the last phase of her plan. She was going to use Ally personally as she was used on Ally, only she had a slightly different use in mind. Why have only one interaction when she could stretch it out? Ally would make a great vibrator, she thought. It took a few days before everything lined up, it was on a weekend and Ally had just stepped in the shower, leaving her phone behind, still on the charger. Jessica logged into the Objectify! app with both phones and using her own, set up a change request for a medium-sized, pink vibrator at a time of two weeks. Using Allys' phone she quickly accepted the request before some sleazy guy had the chance. Before long, in her hand was Ally, her new pink vibrator, most likely incredibly confused about the whole situation.

Ally was just starting to enjoy her shower when out of nowhere she started to feel a little dizzy and then before long, she blacked out entirely. When she came to, she was confused to see that she was smaller and in the hand of her own older sister. What is going on? She didn't have long to wonder before her sister spoke up.

"You are probably wondering what exactly is going on, I'll make it really quick, I knew about you and Thomas." Oh fuck, She thought worriedly. "If you are wondering how exactly I found out, well, lets just say I had some inside information. I happened to be using the Objectify! app and hit random, and by some unfortunate stroke of bad luck, I became the condom you and Thomas fucking used when you cheated with him the first time." As she said those last words, Ally could feel her grip tightening around her. "If you are wondering what exactly I did, you wont have too much longer to find out. Before I condemn you to your fate I'll tell you how lucky you are that I am going easy on you. Since you are in fact my sister, I decided not to kill you. Thomas wasn't so lucky. Remember that stick of gum that tasted kind of funny? Yeah, good job helping me out by the way, I couldn't have planned it any better." You vaguely remember that morning when it hit you, Oh shit... I killed him and spit him in the toilet... and.. Oh god.. You felt sick at how you murdered your ex lover, and hoped he didn't last further than getting chewed. You tried to scream how sorry you were, but they fell on deaf ears as she continued her monologue.

"Don't worry Ally, I only set the time for two weeks. Mom thinks you went on a trip with some friends so nobody will even be worried that you are gone. You'll have it far easier than I did, trust me. At least ill be gentle, I even shaved down there for you. Oh, one other thing, don't think you'll be able to ever tell anyone about this because im going to star you in my app so I can get rid of you whenever I want, ill just fake your death like I did with Thomas."

With that her fate was sealed, for at least the next couple of weeks. Ally was carried up to the bedroom and gently set on the bed while jessica started her slow strip tease for her benefit. Standing in just her bra and panties she slowly started to peel both off to your displeasure. You felt awful about what you put your sister through, but you never wanted to see this much of your older sisters body, especially the parts you feared were coming up next. She picked you up turned you on and brought you to her mouth, licking you up and down she pushed you inside and coated you entirely in her saliva. Thomas must have had to endure this and much worse, you thought sickly. Pulling you out with a quiet pop, she traced down her throat to circle her small pink nipples, bringing them both to stand erect under your vibration. She had used her other hand to play with her clit but suddenly found you to be a far more enticing option. You were slowly brought down, farther and farther down to your very wet fate. Circling around your sisters clit, you couldn't help but feel the sick pleasure your sister was getting from this, and then you were brought down to massage her lips, still dripping with pleasure, your sisters cum glistening on your small pink body. You were pushed in, slowly at first, teased with the horror that awaits you. Then, you were shoved all the way in, and pulled back and forth, faster and faster until suddenly you were held deep inside, feeling the walls of her pussy clenching around you as a wave of cum blasted you in the face, tasting bitter all over your body, as your sister finally ended in orgasmic pleasure. You were pulled out and set on top of a towel as she cleaned herself off.

"Hope you enjoyed that, I'll let you dry as you are so you can fully enjoy the taste of my pussy. That's what I had to go through Ally, now you know my pain. Enjoy the next two weeks. I know I will."

The next week went by at an agonizingly slow pace for Ally, being used every day, sometimes twice a day by her spiteful sister. She was cleaned, a few times, but was often set aside to dry in her sisters various juices. 

After a particularly messy session, she was cleaned and then placed in a box and hidden under a bed. Ally thought it was weird because normally she was just shoved in the bedside table drawer, but it became clear when she heard another female voice in the room. It was her sisters friend Penny. You shivered at the thought, Penny wasn't the most hygienic person in the world. She was clean and showered fairly regularly but did not have very good cleaning habits down there as most women do. You felt glad that you were not owned by her at all, that would be the worst thing you could imagine, at least your sister stayed incredibly clean. 

Suddenly you felt a bump on the ground next to you and heard, "Damn, dropped my phone... huh, whats this box doing under here. Ooh, Jessica has a dirty little secret."

You felt the box being pulled out from under the bed and if you had a stomach, it would be dropping right now as your fears became reality. The lid opened up and you felt yourself being gingerly pulled out to the devious face of Penny. She quickly looked around and then snuck you in her purse.

"What Jess doesn't know, the better.. we are gonna have a lot of fun tonight."

You could hear her vague excuse on why she had to suddenly leave and off you were, in the clutches of your sisters nasty best friend. You could not wait for this week to be over.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

~ thanks for all the great reviews guys, i really appreciate it! Makes me want to write more and moe for you guys