- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Alright, this is probably my most graphic chapter yet, it definitely involves a lot of male interaction as well. 

Penny got excited, and just a little wet when she noticed her friends hidden treasure for the first time, and immediately knew that she had to have it. Looking around for her friend, she quietly dropped it in her purse. Getting up, she came up with some quick excuse about forgetting to let the dog out, and away she went, in a hurry to try out her new toy. Boys almost never wanted to have any fun with her, she even put herself out as that easy girl. She assumed it was because of the way she smelled down there, even though she tried her best to stay clean, it was somehow easy for her to forget sometimes. She did have one guy however that she played with on occasion, and they were talking that very morning about getting a vibrator for their bedroom fun. How kinky it felt to use a vibrator while having sex, and the best part was, Penny was on birth control, she didn't need to ruin it with condoms any more. With these thoughts driving her wild, she texted her boyfriend to hurry over and quickly made out a plan for that night.

She got home to her boyfriend waiting in the driveway and quickly ushered him inside, she needed to get undressed right now. Her panties were soaked already at the thought of what she was about to do, luckily her parents were away for the weekend and she would have the place to herself, and Ken, of course.

They quickly made their way to her bedroom, making out the whole way, and Penny found herself getting shoved right on top of the bed, her shirt already getting pulled off. Her shorts and panties following suit, soon after she had to stop for a moment to share her new find.

With a wink she said, "Look what I found at Jess' place baby." Pulling out the vibrator from her purse.

Ken chuckled and said, "Well, I know exactly how we can put that to use."

The talking ended there as they both finished getting undressed and got right into it. Ken took the vibrator and started massaging penny's already sopping wet pussy, coating the vibrator in her less than pleasant fluids and rammed his cock right in, causing penny to moan with pleasure.

Ally was mortified at how her life was developing, she heard the mans voice right away when penny got home and hoped it wasn't as bad as she was expecting but knew otherwise. She was brought out after they had slowly made their way to the bedroom to see that they were both already almost fully undressed and in the act. She was literally speechless as they talked about how they were going to use her, and wished she could close her eyes. Then, she was brought down to penny's most intimate area to taste the bitter, foul liquid coating her lips. Suddenly, she could see ken pushing in right underneath her, causing penny to moan in pleasure. You realized with horror that he was not using any protection, and hoped with all your might that you weren't going in too. Far longer than you would have wished, being forced to be a third voyeuristic partner to this horrible affair, you could hear Ken gasping as he shot his load deep inside penny, and gasped silently yourself as you were brought down too as he pulled out, cum quickly dripping out. You were brought face first into her cum drenched pussy to taste the salty-fishy cum, still warm as it flowed around you. In and out you were forced as your vibrating body brought penny to a messy orgasm all around you, tasting every disgusting part of it. You were pulled out and immediately inside the dark moist mouth of penny, as she cleaned you off with her tongue. Set aside, you could hear then breathing heavily with the effort of what they just did.

Over the next week, they used you for every kind of sexual act you thought possible, the worst being when penny shoved you in her ass for over an hour. She was even less clean there than anywhere else, and you wished your torment would just end whether you were alive or not. The week did end however and you found yourself back in your room, still feeling like a used sex toy, tasting all the various thing that had been coating your body over the last two weeks. No amount of therapy would ever get rid of the events of that time. You quietly wept at the thought of your sister having complete control over you for the future.

Jessica noticed that penny left in a hurry, and went to check under the bed to find that Ally was missing. She knew that penny had her. Penny was well know for being a sexual deviant, and more than a little unclean. Perfect place for your sister, far worse if she is used unknowingly in the dirtiest ways possible, so she said nothing and let her friend carry on. Her revenge fully gotten, she left her sister to her fate. 

When the time came for Ally to return, she could hear the despair coming from her room, and Jess, for the first time in weeks, was fully satisfied that she had gotten her revenge.

 

Chapter End Notes:

~If I were to do a body part tf chapter, what would you guys most like to see?