- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~I got a few requests for this, so i decided to take a whack at it. Hope you like my attempt and as always, thanks for reading!

Tim was at a friends house, they were both incredibly bored so they played a form of Russian roulette, only they were using the Objectify! app. They decided the best way to go about it was to flip a coin, the loser hits random.

Tim called heads as the coin was flipped in the air, watching it turn over and over he saw it land and looking with horror he noticed it had landed tails up. His face dropped as he realized he may not actually come back from this, it quickly stopped being fun.

Tim pulled out his app and hesitated, not wanting to hit the button. His friend noticed and quickly hit it for him, sending him off to his fate.

He blacked out almost immediately and started coming to, hoping he just wasn't food, or something disgusting and disposable. His hopes were raised as he realized he was laying on top of a bed, hopefully meaning he was some kind of clothing. Then, she walked in, his new giantess owner, and she was completely naked with a towel wrapped around her head. She looked to be a teenager, definitely in high school judging by the team spirit stuff hanging on the walls. Walking right up to him, she grabbed him and set him on the floor. Tim realized immediately what he was, a pair of panties. A thong, he corrected as he was pulled all the way up, snugged right into her ass. Then she fished out a pair of spandex shorts, covering him in darkness.

Tim wasn't sure how long this was gonna last but they were in the middle of summer during a heat wave and this girl was dressed to be outside, his chances of having a somewhat pleasant experience dropped. It was nice enough, the girl was pretty hot after all, incredible ass at least. Then, they took a little car ride to somewhere, and Tim realized, she had an incredible ass for a very good reason, she ran track. The car ride was to the school so she could train, even during the heat wave. 

She started running, putting Tim in a sweaty hell. He was pulled right into her ass, covering all her most delicate areas, all of which started sweating almost immediately, luckily for her, Tim was there to soak it all up. The sweat was salty and smelled foul, and unfortunately he did retain all of his senses so not only did he soak it up, it was like he was drinking it. She seemed to run forever, the friction of her legs making it incredibly uncomfortable. The smell was getting worse by the minute, as it seemingly went on forever, and eventually she slowed down to take a break before heading home without even taking a shower first.

She got home and peeled off her shorts, allowing Tim to see again. She went to lay on her bed and put her legs away from each other while laying on her back, which tim thought was kind of a weird position.

"Did you have fun? You probably enjoyed that huh? Maybe I can make it even more fun for you?" His owner said teasingly.

She started to rub her pussy, which caused her to grow more and more wet, even more for Tim to soak up. His face was pushed right into her pussy as she continued to masturbate for apparently his pleasure. Soon after, she reached below her bed and pulled out a vibrator. Turning it on, she placed it right against her clit, moaning in pleasure.

"You know, this is another person that wanted to be with me. I'm sure he loves every second of it too, just like you loved being my running thong. My last one wore out, I'm sure he loved it, but I guess I just ran too much for him to handle. Maybe I didn't wash him enough, who knows? I have you now though, good thing I set this as permanent, I was a little worried too because the running season just started and my last thong didn't quite make it."

Tim was set to be this girl's thong until she wore him out and this apparently turned her on even more as she started moaning even louder after her speech, using her free hand to pleasure herself through Tim with the vibrator massaging her clit. She finished with a jerk as she came all over Tim's face in a violent orgasm. 

Breathing heavily she said, "Hope you enjoyed that, it's how I come down from a running high, so if you didn't, you'd better get used to it."

With that, she peeled him off, soaking in her sweat and cum, and threw him in the corner of her closet to await his next use.

 

Chapter End Notes:

~I am working on the body TF story right now, still deciding what route to take though. definitely coming though since people were receptive to the idea.