- Text Size +

   When her husband shrunk the spark in Erin's marriage was rekindled. No longer was he the worthless lump wandering around the condo trying to keep up with the housework, now he was a shiny new toy that she could use as she pleased and his fetish for her domination of him was being satisfied beyond his wildest dreams. For a long time they were happy.


   Most of the time Erin kept her husband in her shoes under her feet which he loved maybe too much. While in her shoe he would lick her foot, getting her turned on. She wasn't fond of him having this sort of control over her mental state, or any control at all for that matter. He would lick her when she wanted not when he did so it became habbit to toss him in her shoe and shove her socked foot in on top of him to keep a cloth barrier between his tongue and her skin. 


   Erin enjoyed her life. She had decided to home school Eric. She didn't want some girl to try and take her handsom young man's affection away from her and she hated the idea of some girl treating him the way she treated her husband. Unlike the pathetic worm squirming around under her foot she knew that Eric didn't have a fetish for being dominated and thought he would hate it if he was enslaved. In her mind the only way to protect him was to have him age out at 21 and become her slave by default as his only direct family. That way once he shrunk she could keep him with her, safe and sound 24/7. She also thought about how once he had shrunk she would finally have a tiny man that she could get her eight hours a day of skin on skin contact in with without him always trying to lick her like her foot slave husband. Unlike her husband though, she would keep Eric in her bra. She swore to herself that she would never step on her son..... unless he was OK with it.


   Being from a wealthy, female dominated, family, Erin never had to work so she spent most of her time rasing her son and enjoying the suffering of the lump under her foot. She made a point of keeping her husband in the toe section of her shoe so she wouldn't accidently crush him while she was jogging or stomping around the condo, he was not indestructible after all. The only time she was ever really brutal with him was the day he shrunk and he was on a cussion while she ground him under her shoe and the short run from the patio to Eric's room nearly killed him breaking four ribs an arm and both of his legs. It wasn't really that she cared about her husband's well being but she had become addicted to having him under her as a constant reminder of her superiority even though his hard little body wasn't very comfortable to walk on.


   Eric saw Erin throw his father into her shoe and then put it on once. When he asked her who the little man in her shoe was  she realised that she had never told him about his Father. As far as she was concerned who the man in her shoe was only mattered in respect to her so it never dawned on her to talk about him with any one let alone her son.


   "You see sweety, when boys reach a certain age they shrink, like the little guy that I keep in my shoe." explained Erin.


   "Am I going to shrink too?" asked Eric with a look of shock on his face.


   "Of course you are. Your a boy aren't you?" she said patting his head. She went on "And once a boy shrinks, it's his job to devote himself to the girl he loves most. A girl that he thinks is soooo pretty that he couldn't think of any one prettier."


   "But Mommy, I think you're the prettiest and I love you more then anybody." said Eric nervously.


   "Ooooh thats so sweet. You are the best Son a Mother could ask for." she said absolutely beamming.


   "Does that mean that when I shrink I will Have to devote myself to you? And what does "devote" mean? does devote mean living in your shoe?" asked Eric looking scared.


   "Well, when a boy is devoted to a girl he has to always put what she wants first and he should be doing anything she wants to make her as happy as possible at all times. And you don't have to chose who you'll be devoted to until your 21 so you don't have to worry about that for a looong time but..... I suppose if, when your 21, you still love me more than anyone..... and you still think that I'm the prettiest...... then, yes, you would have to devote yourself to me." answered Erin matter-of-factly.


   "So he's in your shoe to make you happy?" asked Eric.


   "That's right. Having a little man under my foot makes me very happy." Answered Erin.


   "Why does having a little man in your shoe make you happy?" asked Eric.


   "Well sweety, when a boy loves a girl sooo much that he'll do something that's really really bad for him just to be near her, it shows the girl how important she is to him and it gives her this warm wonderful feeling and fills her with confidence."she told him, leaving out the sexual thrill she got from the domination aspect of it because of his age. "The reason you get to see my pretty smile so much, The reason I get to live my happy carefree life and spend all of my time with you is because the little man stays in my shoe and staisfies my need for those feelings. If he wasn't in my shoe all of the time I would have to find some other way to get those feelings and that would take away time that I get to spend with you" she says making a pouty face.


   "If I'm devoted to you, will I have to live in your shoe forever?" he asked looking like a sad puppy.


   "No sweety, you won't have to live in my shoe. Thats what he's for." she said pointing at her sneakers. "I would keep you safe and cosey 24/7 and we would spend all of our time together. And I promiss, I won't ever put you in my shoe unless you kiss my toes and say pretty please mommy can I be in your shoe. OK"


   "OK." he said.


   Eric was a late bloomer, due in part to being with his Mom all of the time. On the rare ocassion when she would take him with her somewhere out side of the condo, she kept him within an arm's length at all times, sheilding him from the eyes of girls his age. 


   They would watch movies together and she would point to an pretty actress on the screen and ask him if she was prettier. She was always thrilled to hear "Of course you are Mom." as his reply. 


   When Eric was 11 years old, Erin asked him if a perticularly cute actress, just a few years older than him was prettier than she was. When he said "She is pretty.......but your prettier Mom." she actually got a little queezy. He had never even aknowleged that a girl, other than her, was pretty. She had gotten used to the idea that when the time came he would give himself to her. It haddn't occured to her that he might chose some one else.  


   From then on movies were replaced by news clips of the cruelest women and the most unfortunate little men, videos of little men forced to fight to the death, a clip about a restaraunt that serves cooked little men that were bought at auction, just the most horriffic stuff she could find. She thought it would be best if he was too afraid to leave home. Truth be told it wasn't all that bad for most men. In fact Erin would be concidered pretty damn cruel by most herself if people knew how she treated her husband. 


   Eric had made it to 15 years old without shrinking. His body was changing, his voice was cracking but there was something missing that kept him from moving on to the next stage of his life and it was starting to annoy His mother. She wondered why it was taking so long. 'Just shrink already!' she thought, wondering if there was something wrong with him.

  
   Then one day she showed him a video entitled "Cock Fight" in which two men were attatched to dildos that were placed upright on chairs. Two women would then sit down with those dildos, little men and all, going in their ass holes. The men were hooked up to life monitors in the dildos and women were betting on which one would flatline from suffication first. Watching the video Erin felt flushed. She scrunched her toes over her lump of a husband and pressed him into her insole under her toes as hard as she could and bit her bottom lip. She looked over at Eric to find him staring at her with a surprised expression on his face.


   "Mom, are you getting turned on by this?" Eric asked incrdulessly.


   "Well...... kinda?" she said sheepishly.


   "But Mom, their killing those guys!" said Eric, shocked by his Mother's behavier.


   "OK, I know that but that's not the part that's turning me on." Erin paused to think about her phrasing realising that in all of his home schooling she never told him about the birds and the bees. "You see this area right here?" she said jesturing to her crotch. "This is the area where a woman feels the most pleasure"


   "Those women didn't look particularly pleased. you seemed more turned on then they did." stated Eric.


   "Well those women are just sluts shoving guys in the wrong hole. No self respecting lady would let a guy she didn't love anywhere near that area. A man should only be allowed to taste a womans orgasm once he's proved his love for her with some amazing act of devotion. The best gift a woman can give to her man is the opertunity for him to give her great pleasure. Don't you think that's worth doing everything in your power to earn that privilage?" said Erin.


   "Has the guy in your shoe ever..... earned it?" asked Eric.


   "Not since he shrunk. he hasn't been worthy since you were a baby." said Erin.


   "Do you think I could ever be worthy?" Eric asked nervously.


   "Well that all depends on who you chose to devote yourself to." said Erin.


    "What if I devote myself to you Mom?" he whispered.


   Erin's eyes lit up "...........Maybe. But you would have to work hard to prove yourself to me. You would have to do whatever I say 24/7, you would have to worship me like a goddess, you would have to love me uncondtionally no matter how I treated you and .......You would have to let me step on you." she said with a seductive smile.


   "But you promissed that you would never do that." whined Eric.


   "I promissed that I would never do it until you kissed my toes and begged me to. Sweety I wont make you do it and I'll still love you and keep you safe if you don't, but you'll never get to truely please me unless you do." Erin assured him. "You know, if you want to get a head start on proving yourself to me you can give me one of your famous foot massages."


   That night Eric couldn't get the image of how beautiful his Mother looked while she was aroused out of his head. He played their conversation over in his mind for hours keeping him up all night. He didn't understand what the butterflies in his stomach meant. All he knew was that the look on her pretty face, all flushed and red, with her biting her lip was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. His penis started to rush with blood from his first boner and then, he shrunk.