- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had some requests for more on the congresswoman so here's a short chapter with her. I left it on a cliffhanger so there's potential for more if there's interest. 

The poll from last chapter is pretty close. If you haven't already, please vote. Also, I place alot of value on comments, so if there's more comments for a certain choice, it could away the vote. 

 

 

 

Congressman Johnson sat in his office reading through emails when he heard a knock on the door. 

 

"Come in!" He said. 

 

The door swung open and in walked the young congresswoman Alexia Oscar-Corset. Johnson rolled his eyes at her appearance. She had been a troublemaker since day one. Trying to make big changes and take charge. She had no regard for how things went around here or respect for seniority. Everyone knew she was only elected because of her appearance. 

 

"What can I do for you congresswoman?" He said with fake politeness. 

 

"Well Congressman, I saw that you voted against my bill and I wanted to talk to you about it." She said. 

 

"Ah yes, that abomination. Did you really think I'd vote for taking away the rights of men everywhere? I plan on bringing this before the supreme court and having it shut down." He said, getting a bit worked up. 

 

"Yes I had heard that was your intention. That's exactly what I wanted to talk about. You need to learn how to change with the times, the laws need to reflect the new world." She said as she leaned over his desk, giving him an eye full of her massive cleavage. 

 

Johnson couldn't help but glance at her cleavage, and had to do a doubletake as he saw little figures moving between her tits. 

 

"What the hell?" He said as he realized they were shrunken men. 

 

"Oh, I see you've noticed your fellow congressmen. These men supported my bill and I've gladly decided to help them get around the capital building. It's so much easier for me to carry them like this. Walking with their tiny legs would be too dangerous." She said with a smile. 

 

"Well I suppose that's true, but I don't see how that's very appropriate." He said. 

 

Alexia smiled and stood up straight. She lifted her leg and stomped one of her stilleto heels on his desk. She slowly slid her foot out and knocked the heel over. A few tiny men spilled out. 

 

"I even volunteered to help some of your colleagues that also didn't support my bill." She said. 

 

"You can't keep them in you shoe like that! I'll report you!" He yelled, standing up in anger. 

 

"Oh congressman, I assure you I have done nothing illegal. In fact, after my bill passed, I could have done much much worse. But I want you to think about your situation, not there's." She said calmly. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He demanded. 

 

"Well, it's only a matter of time before you find yourself looking up to me. You should be considering how you want me to remember you. As a supporter" she said as she gestured to her cleavage. "Or as an adversary" she said gesturing to her shoe. 

 

"This is extortion!" He yelled. 

 

"Call it what you want, but it won't change your fate." She said with a smile. She put her shoe back on with the tiny men inside and walked to the door. 

 

"I'll be seeing you soon, congressman." She said as she left the stunned man in his office alone. 

 

 

Outside the office her assistant was waiting for her. 

 

"Congresswoman, I have new reports about the virus. It seems like it's mutated and a new strain is affecting people." Her assistant said. 

 

"I've already heard that some people can catch it again." The congresswoman said dismissively as she walked. 

 

"No, well, yes, but this is different. We've been able to keep it under wraps so far, but a handful of women have had very different symptoms." She said as she handed a file to Alexia. 

 

The congresswoman took the file and quickly read through it. Her eyes grew wide as she read. 

 

"Take me there. Now." She demanded.