- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My apologies for the several-month delay in posting a new chapter. I've been away from my file for that time, but I'll try adding more chapters more regularly.

Some weeks after the 'internal encounter', Karen had ordered a cable connection to be installed, so that she could use cable television, internet, and telephone in her apartment. It meant that a technician would have to come over and install the cable and its hardware.

The problem was that the technician could only be scheduled to come during Karen's work hours. The only way out was for Karen to have the apartment manager open the door for the technician to come in and install the cable. To keep him a secret, Karen and Mike agreed that he would be kept hidden in the sock drawer of Karen's dresser.

On the appointed day, the manager let the technician in, but trusting the technician, she did not remain present to observe him - simply asking that he lock the apartment up after he left was through. This would not have been a problem had the technician been trustworthy.

The technician, Dave, was not a thief. He was simply very lonely and a bit given to lechery. After having installed the cable, he wasn't snooping around Karen's apartment for anything to steal - all he wanted to do was feel up the things of a young woman. This led him to the sock drawer of the dresser.

When Dave opened the drawer, Dave and Mike were equally surprised to see each other. Given the size and power difference, it was Dave who overcame the fright first. He reached into the drawer and pulled Mike from it.

He inspected the little man.

"Put me down!" Mike yelled defiantly.

"What?!" Dave exclaimed. "You're real? I thought you was a toy of some sort."

*Well, I am a toy of some sort,* Mike thought, but this wasn't the time to engage in definitions.

"Put me back!" Mike shouted at the tech.

Dave sat down on the bed, still holding Mike. He wasn't yet quite sure what to make of this short, moving action figure.

To add emphasis to his demand, Mike decided to sink his teeth into Dave's hand.

It was more surprise than pain that startled Dave to the point that he let Mike go. Mike fell on the bed, recovered from the cushioned fall quickly and ran for the pillows. Dave tried looking for him, but was soon distracted by a nauseous feeling.

* * *

Karen came home that evening.

Another gruelling day at the vet had her tired. When she put her key into the door and twisted it, she noticed that the door was unlocked. She remembered, then, that the technician should have come. She thought that he or the apartment manager must have forgotten to lock the door on their way out. When she opened the door, however, she noticed that her dresser drawers were hanging open. She also saw the technician's tools lying on the floor... as well as his clothes.

She was on the verge of panic, when she heard Mike call out: "It's alright!"

Seeing him on the bed, she snatched him up and held him to her chest.

"Oh God, that scared me - I was worried something had happened to you!" she said, relieved.

"Well, something could have, but something really weird happened instead," he replied.

Karen looked at him with a confused look.

"Under the bed, you'll find a two-inch tall cable technician afraid for his life."


"Hey lady, I didn't mean nothing by it! Please let me go!" Dave pleaded, when he had been found.

Karen was holding him in front of her face, and not looking very amused with the fellow. This little crook (or perv) had been going through her stuff and had put her little slave in danger. Now, however, he was in her power, and she could do with him what she pleased.

"Honest! I'm really sorry!" He continued. "I'm just very lonely, that's all. Please just make me normal-size, and you'll never see me again."

Karen just looked at him.

"You want money, I can give you money," he pleaded, "just let me go!"

"Shut up, twerp!" Karen barked.

Dave shut himself up.

"The thing is, I can't make you big again. I'm not even sure how you got small. I don't even know how Mike got small, and neither does he. So, I can let you go, but you'll be in a lot of danger out there - with cats, rats and even cockroaches being dangerous to you."

Dave sobbed.

"Let me show you something." Karen said, still with anger in her voice.

She took off her sock, and set her bare foot on the bed. She then looked at Mike, giving him an instruction with just the look in her eye. He knew what to do.

She made Dave watch, and Mike crawled down to her foot and began worshiping her.

"Just like Mike had a few weeks ago, you now have a choice - you can either become my slave, or I can throw you out into the wild, where you will be animal food in no-time."

She set Dave down by her leg, and looked at him.

"If you want to live, do as he is doing."

It didn't take the tech long to make up his mind. Before long, both Dave and Mike were working away, kissing Karen's foot.

*Mmm,* Karen thought, *I'm really liking this power,*

She had, at that point, two slaves licking at the soles of her feet - demonstrating their submission to her - and she relished it.

Mike, on the other hand, was a little worried if, now that she had a second worshipper, her attention to him would diminish. To his surprise, he had found his life more fulfilling as Karen's tiny little slave than he had ever had in his life before being shrunk. Karen had become his world, and he didn't like the idea of sharing.

Dave, meanwhile, was licking the sole of this gigantic girl's foot, wondering despairingly what his strange fate would be - or, more specifically, what this gigantic girl was going to decide his fate would be.

It was also at that point that Karen decided that very question.

Still licking the sole of her foot, together with Mike, Dave was shocked when Karen plucked him up. Her great fingers held him up and carried him to her face. In his nakedness, which did not display a particularly graceful physique, he felt open and transparent as her eyes inspected him. He felt as if he was under the light of an interrogator's lamp.

"SO," she spoke, her voice booming from her mouth, though the loudness was due to size and determined tone, rather than any real volume on her part, "YOU'VE DECIDED TO BE MY SLAVE?"

Dave, in tears, nodded very slightly.

She shook him back and forth a bit with her hand.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"Yes!" he shouted.

"YOU AGREE THAT YOUR LIFE BELONGS TO ME NOW?"

He hesitated a moment, but contemplating the dangers that faced a man of his size outside the wall of Karen's apartment didn't seem particularly inviting. Besides, she was quite attractive, and Dave had always been a sucker for cute girls, even if they had never been suckers for him.

"Yes!" he shouted again.

Karen then smiled sweetly, and moderated her tone to no longer be as loud to him.

"Good" she said nicely.

Dave relaxed. He felt a little comforted that she was accepting his submission with apparent kindness. Still afraid of her, however, he decided to appease her a little more by saying:

"My life is completely yours, lady, do with me as you wish."

Karen grinned.

"Oh, you bet!" she said, winking at him.

To his surprise, her mouth opened very wide and Dave was plunged forward into it. He barely had time to see the great tongue and looming teeth and molars, when all went dark around him.

He could only feel the massive tongue moving underneath him, against his naked front. He tried getting up, but the tongue, held him secure against the roof of her mouth.

Despite his shock, he could feel his naked scrotum being enveloped by the soft wet tongue. It was a more glorious feeling than he had ever felt, and - had he not been panicking for his life - he would have taken the moment to enjoy it. The tongue was, however, also pushing him forward toward her throat. He felt gravity also shift in that direction, just before the tongue lowered itself and he felt the flesh of her mouth push him into the throat.

Inside the dark esophagus, he was being hugged on all sides by flesh. Again, it was the most amazing feeling he had ever felt. But as amazing as it felt, he also knew that the hugging pressure of that flesh was pushing him downward into her belly. The strength of those fleshy walls were such that his own strength was powerless to struggle against. They pushed him ever downward; downward to his fate...

Chapter End Notes:
Okay, a bit of a cliff-hanger here. There's more to come, so stay tuned.