- Text Size +

Watching the two little men, Mike (whom she had come to dote on) and the lousy technician (whom she considered a little human turd), kissing and licking her feet, Karen imagined herself as a real Goddess. She had life-or-death power over these little men. They were hers to do with as she pleased - anything she pleased. She was still angry at the technician for violating her space and putting Mike in danger. He really just deserved to be stomped on by her foot, rather than having the privilege of getting to kiss it.

But she was now his Goddess, regardless of what a waste of humanity he was. Like a Goddess she now commanded his fate.

As she contemplated her new divinity, she remembered something. In a Comparative Religion class that she had taken once back in college, she has once heard the idea that in death, man becomes the food of the God he worships.

*Oh wow,* she thought to herself now. *That could be so true, now.*

Yet, for all of this megalomania on her part, and even for the disregard with which she held this new little man, Karen was not without a moral compass. It was wrong of her to steal the life of this man. At the same time, he was her slave.

Philosophically, Karen was a bit of a libertarian, but one who had a peculiar interpretation. She had once read an essay that said that people should have the freedom to become the slaves of others if they chose to do so. She thought that was fair. Both Dave and Mike had chosen to become her slaves, because the alternative was being thrown out into the dangerous wild, where they would surely be killed. Dave had chosen to be her slave, rather than be killed. He had not chosen to have done what she was now contemplating doing with him. Also, he had not yet explicitly stated anything - he had only implied his submission and choice by kissing her foot. She would have to make the deal more explicit, just for her own sense of morality.

Karen plucked Dave up and held him in front of her face.

"So, you've decided to be my slave?" she asked him.

She thought that she saw him nod, but he wanted to hear it from him directly. She shook him a bit, saying: "I can't hear you."

"Yes!" Dave squeaked.

"You agree that your life belongs to me now?" She asked of him.

By asking this question, it would be explicit that she would own all rights to his life, not just his service. Given the coercive nature of the exchange between big girl and little man, she knew this would not hold up in any court of law, but Karen knew this wasn't going to go to any court of law. There was only one place this (meaning Dave) was going, and that was into her belly.

However, she wanted to salve her conscience just a little bit, and was therefore delighted when she heard it from his own lips: "Yes!"

"Good," she said to him, wanting to sound nice and put him off his guard.

The little man relaxed, but then said the words that sealed his fate even more: "My life is completely yours, lady, do with me as you wish."

That did it for Karen - this man was going to be her food.

"Oh, you bet!" she said winking at him, as she popped him into her mouth.

She enjoyed feeling him on her tongue, but she didn't want to waste time. At two inches tall, he could still make her gag and she wanted this to be easy and painless - for her. She therefore took no time in leaning her head back and swallowing.

She swallowed the little man. She could feel him in her throat as he moved down. At two inches, he was substantial, but she had a robust throat. Also, the knowledge that that two-inch lump was a living, breathing human being made it all worthwhile.

Quickly she lunged forward and grabbed Mike. She then leaned back again and put her favored little man against her upper belly.

Moments later, she felt the little technician in her stomach. While her throat had not allowed him to move, given the tightness and peristaltic movements, now in her tummy he could move, buck and flail all he wanted to. Sure enough, the little man did all of that and more. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

There were many people in history who had owned slaves. There had also been plenty of cannibals in history. But she was the first human ever, to her knowledge, to have made herself the mistress-Goddess of another human and then have swallowed him up whole to have and digest in her stomach. That, realization, as well as the knowledge that she had yet another little man to do with as she pleased, made her feel more Goddess-like than anything.

She had an instant dilemma, however. Should she follow this awesome feeling up with yet another, by sacrificing Mike to her being as well - should she seek carnal pleasure, by thrusting him into her lower ladyship - or should she just enjoy the moment, clutching Mike to the belly that was the absorbing fate of Dave?

The decision was forced upon her by the confluence of all of these feelings: the power, the gluttony, the Goddess-feeling, and the struggles of a tiny man trapped inside her tummy. Those same feelings made her also want Mike inside her stomach. She loved Mike, and he worshiped her. It was not at all unfitting that they should consummate their love by becoming one person: a well-fed Karen. However, the choice was decided when all the thoughts and feelings made her climax before she had made the move to take him into her mouth.

* * *

Mike was a bit annoyed at having to share Karen's foot with someone else. She owned him completely, and submitting to her was an awesome feeling. As someone who loved her as powerfully as he did, he also begrudged having to share her. Yet, he did understand that her relationship with him gave her complete freedom - the loyalty was one-way and she was under no obligation to be true to him as his exclusive lover/mistress/Goddess.

But this guy was obnoxious! Why did he get the favor (as Mike saw it) of getting to be her slave, when he had done something as bad as violate Karen's privacy? He deserved her wrath, not her divine benevolence.

Mike did not have long to begrudge Dave their equal position. With a move that took both the little men at unawares, Karen snatched Dave up and brought him to her face. From Mike's vantage point, Dave looked very small in Karen's hand, with her eyes beaming down on him. Mike also noted a strange expression on her face. It was a very predatory look that he had not seen on her before. He wondered what it meant.

"So you've decided to be my slave?" she asked the technician.

Mike could barely tell, but it seemed as if the technician nodded an affirmative.

Karen shook the man around a bit, "I can't hear you!"

"Yes!" the little man shouted.

"You agree that your life belongs to me now?" she asked him.

Mike, looking at the both of them hoped that Dave would not give in. He really didn't want to have to share his Goddess with anyone, much less someone as vile as this person.

"Yes!" the man replied.

"Good."

"My life is completely yours, lady, do with me as you wish."

Mike frowned. *Damn* he thought.

But Karen now grinned and saying,

"Oh, you bet!" she tossed the little man into her mouth.

Mike was totally shocked. His Goddess had just popped that other man into her mouth, and now he could see her lean her head back. He then saw her throat move. She had just swallowed him down! What was more, she looked completely natural doing it. The way in which she did it, made Mike believe that it was the most natural thing in the world that this other human being should serve as her sustenance.

At that moment, Karen took hold of Mike and pressed him against her belly.

Mike knew that in a matter of moments, another human being was going to be on the other side of the fleshy wall against which he was now pressed. That other human being was inside Karen. He was her food.

Karen was indeed his Goddess, and that meant that she had every right to swallow up that other little man. In Mike's eyes, she was completely superior to him in every way, and if she decided he ought to be in her belly, that's where he ought to be.

This idea turned Mike on in a way that he had never contemplated before. He had been completely inside Karen before - essentially inside the corridor to her womb. But Dave was now going inside of her in a way that he would never leave alive. Dave's being was being sacrificed to her being.

The way in which Karen was now eyeing him gave him the distinct impression that she also had thoughts of sending him to the same fate.

*Would she do it* he wondered, *would she swallow him up?*

The thought overwhelmed him. She could absolutely do it if she wanted to. Those lips could part and accept him into her mouth, which would close about him and force him into her throat and then stomach. Inside her, he would be more completely hers than he had even thus far been.

He felt Karen tense-up in pleasure, and he was likewise feeling sexual pleasure the likes of which were unprecedented. The both of them climaxed simultaneously.

***

"WOW!" she exclaimed after they had both had a moment to recover, "That was like nothing I've ever felt before."

Mike simply nodded at her, with his eyes wide.

"What made you cum?" She asked.

"Uh..," he stammered, unable to form a coherent thought, much less an analysis.

She allowed him a moment to collect his brain.

"Honestly, it was because I thought that I was next."

"Oh, not next," she replied, "but some day."