- Text Size +

Karen, his love and Goddess, had told him that someday she would swallow him down.

Mike was not sure how he should take that. He probably should be scared out of his mind. He wasn't, however. It seemed quite right and proper that someday he should wind up inside her stomach.

It also wasn't really something that he feared, because her mouth was so beautiful, especially when it was open and he could gaze into it, and her belly was so lovely, soft and comfortable - at least, the exterior of it that he was acquainted with. He was also acquainted with her body's interior - having been swallowed up inside her womanhood before - and that was also a memory that he relished.

And so, in many ways, he anticipated the day that he might become her food with some relish. He loved her, and wanted to belong to her, and being her meal was as intense a belonging as he could imagine.

While he was having this reverie, he was awaiting her return home. After the previous night's 'technician incident', they had gone to sleep - him sleeping right beside her navel. He had neglected to tell her something, given all the commotion with the technician and his fate. He was planning to bring it up once she had come home and made herself comfortable.

Karen walked into her apartment and saw her little slave sitting on the bed, watching some television. Fortunately, he had learned to master the television remote which was several orders larger than he was.

He got up instantly as Karen walked in. He knew his place as her slave. His enthusiasm to see her was quite canine. She, in turn, smiled at him. She dropped her purse, threw off her jacket and kicked off her shoes. She, then proceeded to fall into her spot on the bed. Mike braced and rode the earthquake of her fall onto the mattress.

"Hi!" he said, with excitement.

"Hi," she said in return, "do my feet."

He didn't have to be told twice. He undid her socks, taking occasions to kiss her soles as he did so. Once done, he proceeded to kiss, lick and massage her feet as best he might.

After he serviced her feet, she took him up and set him on her belly. He knelt down and kissed her right below her navel.

"Karen...?" he began.

She thought of playfully rebuking him for using so informal an address, but he seemed serious. The Goddess-protocol could wait. She nodded for him to continue.

"...I thought about what you said last night, when you said that someday you might....er.. you know..."

"Yes...?" Karen said with a questioning yet committed tone of voice.

She had expected this conversation - he was going to plead with her, because being digested by her probably didn't sound as nice for him as it would be for her. Nevertheless, the sexual and mental high that swallowing the technician up had given her was not something that she was likely to forget or give up on.

She did love Mike, but she loved herself more. She loved the feeling of absolute power. Something had changed within her last night... though it had been happening ever since she took control of Mike Hardt. She had become more self-centred and egoistic. It was not something that she was unconscious of, but the feeling was too powerful for her to check. She imagined that it was not unlike some sort of drug addiction. She knew that it was 'bad', but she didn't want to give up on the powerfully satisfying feeling. All the same, Mike shouldn't complain - she hadn't eaten him yet, and he had pledged to be her complete property. He had given her the right to eat him.

"I want you to know that I want to be swallowed up by you too."

This statement of his surprised her, and snapped her out of her train of thought. "What..?"

"You own me and I worship you. If you want to eat me, I will be at peace with the fate of dissipating in your stomach."

He wouldn't even mind being her food. Her eyes were now fixed on him, hungrily. She was fighting back the urge to stuff him into her mouth right away and greedily gobble him up.

"But there's something I need to tell you."

She stalled herself. She was being driven, now, to not wait for the right time. Now was as good a moment as any to feel his puny body squirming inside of her... but what did he have to say?

"When Dave found me in the drawer, I bit him, after which he shrank to his small size. I think that my bite may have done this to him. If so, it might do it to other people."

She thought about this. The reason why Mike, and then Dave, had shrunk down to their small size had remained a mystery. She had resigned herself to the inexplicable nature of the phenomenon. If it was true, however, that Mike's bite caused people to shrink, that did open up a lot of opportunities.

"That's true!" she said.

"We should test it out. It would be good to find out why I was made small."

"So we can figure out how to unshrink you?" she asked.

He paused at that.

"No, not really."

Now she looked at him with a puzzled glance.

"I don't know why - it doesn't make sense - but I don't want to escape from being small. Somehow I feel as good as I've ever done, living with you. I know that someday you're going to eat me and everything, but I really just love being your little slave. It feels more right than anything I have ever felt."

*As well you should!* was her immediate thought-response.

*Wow, where had that come from?* she wondered to herself.

"Now, I want to see if we can make other people small too."

Karen liked that idea. It would allow her to have the high that Dave had given her, through her belly, without having to lose Mike in the digestive process.

Karen and Mike thought about how, when, and on whom to test their theory. They settled on trying it out on a homeless person. Karen was pretty callous when it came to the homeless. She disliked them almost as much as she did welfare recipients - but not quite. Welfare bums, she figured, sucked money away from taxpayers. Street bums just looked nasty and smelled. They also decided on a homeless person, because a homeless person would be an easy target that no one would miss.

Karen stopped her car near the Commerce Street bridge. She knew that the homeless tended to collect there. Now, she wanted to do this to just one homeless guy without being seen by any others. Therefore, she would patrol the area, rather than go strait to the bridge itself. She looked around, and started driving again. She wanted to do this without having to get out of the car. It would be safer and she would be able to drive off quick if she needed to.

Before long, she spotted a lone man walking in dishevelled clothes. She pulled up in her car and rolled down the window.

"Excuse me," she called. "I'm a bit lost, could you give me directions?"

The man looked around. *What was this girl doing?* he thought. While street people got a bum rap, Joe knew that there were some predators out there and a girl like her shouldn't be taking such chances. But, if she needed directions...

Karen asked for some directions to a likely nearby place and the man told her where she would have to go.

"Thank you so much. Can I give you something for your trouble?"

Joe held out his hand. She was passing him a dollar bill, when all of a sudden he felt a bug-bite.

"Ouch!" he said, but still grabbed the dollar.

Then Joe started feeling woozy. He began losing his bearings and soon collapsed.

Karen picked the newly shrunk little man off the pavement. She hurriedly closed her car door again and drove off home.

***

The bum was shocked back to his senses when Karen put him under the flowing tap of her bathroom sink. Until that moment he had been unconscious as the shrinking process had knocked him out. He was pretty foul, and he needed the cleaning that she was putting him through.

He sputtered and panicked, but she paid him very little mind, as she scrubbed him with soft soap. Following the soap, she thoroughly rinsed him, making sure all the soap was washed off of him. By that time, the sputtering and panicking had turned to cursing and shrieking. The technician had made so much less noise and protest, because he had had several hours to mentally adjust to having been shrunk. The bum was just coming to terms with it.

Karen didn't really care.

Mike watched her come back into the main/bedroom of the studio apartment, holding the cleaned little man. She placed him in a tall glass that he would not be able to climb out of or tip over, and placed him on the dresser. Mike admired her as she used her now-free hands and arms to strip off her sweater, showing her bare belly, as she had only a sports bra underneath. She then went to the kitchenette and made a strawberry and banana smoothie in her blender. Returning, she picked the glass with the homeless person up off the dresser, and sat down on her bed. Mike rode the wave of the mattress as he was wont to do. She looked at the man in the glass and then winked at Mike.

Joe was in shock. He was not a man to be easily rattled - he had served in the military during wartime (Desert Storm), and was fairly tough, even if in other respects his psyche had been wounded. These 'other respects' accounted for his chronic unemployment, even if Veteran Affairs didn't want to see it that way. But now he was naked, forcibly cleaned, and in the power of a giant young girl. That did something to a guy - made him feel helpless to say the least.

The giant young girl looked at him through the glass walls that she had put him into - was it a drinking glass of enormous proportions or something? That's what it looked like. She seemed to be holding another, but that one had pink stuff in it.

She looked away for a moment, but then looked back at him.

"Hey bum," she said in a none-too-friendly tone, "I'm about to prove to nature that I'm better than you."

Karen was very satisfied with herself. Here she had yet another little man, and she knew exactly what she was going to do with him.

"Hey lady, you can't do this to me - I'm a vet!"

She knew what he meant, but decided to make a joke about it.

"Yeah, me too," she said, winking at him.

Her job at the veterinarian, had taught her a thing or two about nature. Nature was cruel, but she also thought it was orderly and compelling. Nature had a clear hierarchy of worth. If you were strong, you survived and grew. If you weren't, you were eaten by those who were. Karen had to frequently feed the snakes that were brought in. They had her do this, because the other vet techs had an aversion to it. Mice were simply a lot cuter than snakes. Karen was a little different, however. She had fallen in love with nature's cruel side.

Karen tossed the smoothie into the glass with the bum. A homeless guy was obviously on the low end of the fitness totem pole. He was weak. She was strong, and she was about to prove it.

Joe was doused in pink slush. He attempted to swim to the top, but all of a sudden, he felt his environment shift. He felt gravity pull a touch harder, and then the slush began to flow upward and pull him with it. He caught a quick glimpse of what looked like giant teeth - from the back! Quickly, however, he was encased in darkness. But in a addition to the darkness, there was flesh, and that flesh was manhandling him... in a very definite direction...

Karen saw Mike looking in awe at her. She hadn't forgotten what they had been talking about before Mike had mentioned how he had bitten the technician. But right now, her appetite was well enough satisfied with a man sliding down to her belly. There was another type of appetite that she felt needed to be addressed, and she wanted it sated simultaneously with her stomach.

She opened up her legs, and with a commanding tone told her slave to come inside of her.

Mike did as he was told.

Karen now had two little men inside of her body. One was feeding her stomach and the other was feeding her carnal pleasure. She squirmed on her bed with gratification. With these acts, she had proven to Nature that she was no ordinary human. She had proven herself to be higher up the food chain from two humans. With Mike's extraordinary affliction, she could probably make quite the habit of this. The thought of making that habit coincided with something that she could feel deep inside of her. The bum was fighting for his life inside of her stomach, and she could feel that he was putting forth quite a struggle.

*He must be in quite a bit of pain*, she mused, but that was life. It might not be fair, but that is how it works.

The strong devour the weak.