- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please find the latest installment of this growing, and far-from-complete story.

Karen remained a happy and contented woman. Her mastery of more willing slaves, such as minislave and LadyFood, in addition to Mike Hardt and Howard Steele had blossomed into a larger group still. In the last three months, she had added four more slaves. Their names and backgrounds really were not all that important for her. Ironically, she preferred to know everything about the people she ate, but little about the people she owned. She loved that irony. It pleased her love of herself.

One of these new slaves had been a local guy who had worked as a security guard at a sheet-metal shop on the outskirts of the city. The plant was located near a large road, which it used for the delivery of rolls of steel and out-shipments of formed product. Other than the road, however, there was little in the area, other than some other industrial manufacturing plants. Most of these were no longer operating, due to the economy. This facility, therefore, was secluded - far away from the eyes and ears of anyone who might see or hear what happened there. It was perfect for Karen's purposes.

Her slave, the former security guard - who went by the online name of "Tasty" - had wanted revenge on his former employers. He had been fired after he had suffered an accident at work. They knew that they had better lawyers than he did, and so had denied him Workman's Compensation. He had been broke by the time he decided, "what the hell", and had submitted himself to Karen.

As far as his creditors were concerned, he had dropped off the face of the planet. But that didn't mean that he wouldn't let his employers get away with what they had done to him. He knew the ins and outs of the company's security system. Together with Karen's other large slaves - those who had not (yet) been shrunken down - he had planned out how to capture the facility and all who were inside.

Karen strode into the shop floor.

Her slaves had locked all of the building's doors, and set off a gas bomb into the ventilation system. The gas was a special concoction, that had been engineered by another of her servants (she also had forgotten his name). This one had been a chemical engineer. He had taken Mike Hardt's saliva, studied it, and created a highly concentrated gaseous form of it. This gas bomb they had set off in the ventilation system, blew the shrinking gas all over the facility's interior. All of the external vents had been shut, so that none of it would escape the building.

Now, Karen was in the building, and all she had to do was hunt down all the little people who had been working there. This was fun for her. She got to play the cat, and all the little people were the mice. Tasty had let her know who all would be at the facility. She also knew their numbers.

Mercilessly, she hunted all the workers and supervisors down. One by one, she caught them, looked them in the eye, and popped them into her mouth. In each case, she would hold them in her mouth for just a moment, smile, and swallow. After about thirty of these, she grew a little disappointed, because she started to get full. She didn't want to be full; she wanted to be insatiable. There were supposed to be 129 people at the facility. She wanted each and every one of those people in her stomach that very afternoon.

It had stopped being about the weeding out of inferior humans a long time ago. Sure, she had wiped out all the city's homeless (those that hadn't nourished her, had fled the city). Also, the city's welfare recipients had mysteriously thinned out. But she really didn't care any more. It wasn't like she was paying taxes to support these 'freeloaders' anymore anyway. No, now it was simply about having more and more human beings in her stomach. Humanity 'en masse' was inferior to her. She was a higher being than they were. She deserved to eat the lesser humans, because she could.

She stuffed herself swallowing down the company's employees, as well as the plant owner when she had caught him. Howard Steele would not be happy about that. The owner of the plant was someone who made donations to the members of City Council that he had had differences with. Steele wanted to have been there when she slowly swallowed the man. But, really, Karen could not be bothered by that. Steele was lucky enough to be allowed to lick between her toes. He would have been her food a long time ago, were he not so useful. Besides, she had been nice to him already this month. She had done him a favor when he had asked her to let him watch as she had gobbled up his son.

*Sick fuck!* she had thought, *He had totally gotten off on that.*

It didn't matter, however. Steele was useful, and when his meat became more useful than his service, he would follow his son, and his wife, down her gullet.

In the meantime, her gullet had absorbed fifty-three souls, and she was quite stuffed. She continued catching the men until she had the lot of them. The ones she was not able to gobble up (she did manage another seven before she left the facility) she put into a container for a later time (such as dinner). Yes, she was a happy and contented woman.

* * *

After the sheet-metal hunt, she and her slaves went back to her home. She left the remaining men (now only sixty-four, as five other men had not escaped her mouth during the ride home) in the care of Ladyfood. Ladyfood knew what to do with them, so that she could have them for dinner and the following day's breakfast. She told Tasty to come with her to her private bedroom. It was time for his reward.

In the bedroom, she told him to strip his clothes. He did this eagerly. He knew what she had promised him, and he was bursting at the seams to get what he wanted. After he had stripped, she told him to remove her clothing as well.

He did so delicately, with all the reverence that his station as her absolute slave required of him. While removing her clothes, he kissed her knees, her thighs, her toes and heels. He also took his time kissing her belly - which was exhibiting quite the 'food baby'. This she really enjoyed. This slave knew his place. She was round with swallowed people, and this slave was passionately kissing the belly which held all those people - all his former co-workers and bosses.

"Stop," she instructed.

He stopped. She walked over to her scale and stood on it.

"Measure me," she told him.

He jotted down her weight and took her height as well. The latter was not easy. She was now easily seven feet tall, and he was somewhere around 5'9". Her weight measured at 241 pounds - which was healthy for her height. He jotted the measurements down on a piece of paper with other recent measurings. It was undeniable, she was growing quite speedily. She used to be quite a bit shorter than Tasty was, though by the time she had enslaved Tasty, she had already been taller than him.

None of her slaves could tell her why it was that she was getting taller. What was certain was that the eating of miniaturized people was what made her grow. What they were at a loss to explain, however, was why the eating of miniaturized men made her gain height and weight. One theory was that the constitution of the shrunken men and women directly added to her constitution when she ate them - that their proteins were a special form of amino acid, which were premium biosynthesis proteins.

Yet, what puzzled her people was why she was not short on energy if all those proteins were used as building blocks for her body, rather than converted into glucose. While she knew that the knowledge of what was going on could help her do what she wanted to do, she was, nevertheless, quite pleased that her body growth allowed her to eat more people before feeling stuffed. Sixty-five of that afternoon was her record at this point. She would try to have all the rest for dinner.

"Tasty," she said.

"MiLady?" he answered.

"You've done well. You've given me more people to eat than I've ever eaten in a day. I'm quite grateful to you, and you will get the reward I promised you."

"Thank you, MiLady!"Tasty exclaimed, throwing himself at her feet, kissing them with gratitude.

As he prostrated himself at her feet, she sprayed him with a diluted amount of the shrinking mixture. He shrank down, shrinking to three inches. At that height, he was bigger than the standard shrinkee, but that was the plan.

As she picked him up, she smiled at him and he back at her with absolute awe and reverence.

"I'm so glad that you want this," she said, "the others, today, put up such a fight."

She opened her mouth and held her hand in front of it. He stood there, before the entrance to his promised land. The glistening teeth, gums and tongue looked extremely inviting to him. She was such a majestic creature, and her mouth looked heavenly. Slowly he crawled into her patiently waiting mouth. Both of them savored this. He knew that these were going to be his last moments alive. For her, this was the first shrinkee who would be sliding down her throat wholly voluntarily. Of course, there were several volunteers, but she had not allowed them into her stomach yet.

He lay himself faced-down on her tongue. The softness and wetness of her tongue gave his nether regions the most ultimate sensation that he had ever felt. He gyrated his pelvis into her tongue, and she rolled her tongue gently to counter his movements.

Continuing this, she lay down on her bed, closing her eyes to savor it all the more. Meanwhile, he was enclosed and embraced by her mouth, enveloped in moist and soft darkness. This was it for him. His life would soon be over. He knew that with the destruction of his life prior to subjecting himself to Karen, he really had nothing to lose. By allowing her to destroy what was left of his physical self, he believed that his soul would be forever enveloped by hers, though his would have pride of place over all the schmucks who had preceded him this day. Before his demise, however, he would see those people: the people who had destroyed him. He would see them digesting in her glorious stomach. He would be digesting away as well, but he would be larger than they would be, and they would all perish before him.

With that thought, he reached a climax with his pelvic movements, and ejaculated more sperm than he had ever done before.

She tasted him, smiled wholly satisfied, and swallowed.

*Yes,* she thought, *today was the best day so-far, and I plan to have many more.*