- Text Size +

Months later, with many similar activities - soup kitchens and poor old folks homes were frequent targets - Karen had grown to the point (over ten feet), where it was increasingly difficult to get about unnoticed. She had left much of the 'harvesting' to her slaves.

Those slaves, however, were increasingly inspired by her. She also towered over the normal-sized ones. They had also learned to master the shrinking spray, so that they could modulate the size of the targets. As Karen grew, she could swallow larger-sized shrinkees. The size of the shrinkees seemed to positively influence the degree by which Karen grew. The larger the people she swallowed up, the more she grew.

This they used to maximum advantage. Karen WANTED to grow. Karen wanted this, even if it was becoming more and more inconvenient. Fortunately, the more she grew, the more they were able to get the news out covertly over the web, spreading their network of GTS-enthusiasts.

The GTS community, they had discovered, had many brilliant and useful people in it. Howard Steele was far from being the only one with powerful connections, and a position from where to make things happen. Like any population, however, there were also people in the GTS community who were quite useless. To Karen's delight, however, these people could be easily convinced to become her voluntary food.

Swallowing up willing slaves was easier than swallowing up fighting prey. That allowed her to swallow up larger-sized people. While more difficult, the larger people gave her greater pleasure once they were inside her belly. As per her instructions, once they were inside her, they would move around, so as to give her that sensation that she loved - the feeling of another human being inside of her stomach, not only trapped, but actively worshiping her from inside of her body. They had also developed a powerful pain-killer so that the people inside would not suffer as they were digested. This also made it more attractive for members of the GTS community to give themselves to her for the purpose of being devoured.

However, she still had some unfinished business from her previous life...

* * *

A nondescript white van pulled up to the house, and swiftly backed toward the garage. The garage door opened automatically and the van quickly backed into it. As the garage door closed again, men got out of the driver and passenger-side doorways and urgently walked toward the back doors of the van. They opened those doors and reached inside, grabbing hold of the two people who were tied up inside the van's rear compartment.

Unceremoniously, they tossed the two people on the floor and cut the ropes that had bound them, but they left the blindfolds on. Taking each firmly by the arm, they led their captives into the house.

This was a moment that Karen had been waiting for. The two people that she had ordered captured were thrown down on the ground before her bare feet. She signaled to her men that the blindfolds should be removed.

Timothy was the first to blink his eyes at the suddenly returned light. He figured his eyes must still be tricking him, because it looked like there was a very large version of his ex-girlfriend sitting in front of him. Beside him, however, Helena also reacted with shock seeing what she saw.

"What the..." Timothy wondered aloud.

"SILENCE!" one of the captors exclaimed, pushing Timothy so that he tumbled forward onto his face.

His face was now just inches away from Karen's foot - a very large foot. That foot must have been at least a size thirty-five (36" women's) - if such a size even existed. Karen smiled and placed her foot on Timothy's head. She nodded to her goons, and they also dragged Helena forward, forcing her face against Karen's other foot.

"Kiss!" they ordered.

After a moment, Helena did as she was coerced to do. She was wholly bewildered by how she found herself kissing the foot of her ex-friend; the friend who's boyfriend she had stolen about a year ago. What was even more bewildering was how that ex-friend now looked to be about ten feet tall or more, and had thugs to kidnap her and Timothy.

"Now this is a change from a year ago, isn't it?" Karen said. "Back then you were dumping me like yesterday's trash, and now you're slaves at my feet."

"What's going on?" Timothy asked, still muffled because of Karen's foot on his head.

"What's going on is that you're mine now. As you can tell, I'm a little more powerful than the girl you discarded last year."

"Let us go!" Helena demanded.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that," Karen replied. "You really need to suffer for what you did to me."

Karen mused a bit.

"You know, even if you hadn't done what you did, you deserve to be my slaves. Everybody deserves to be my slave! But in this case, there's a poetic justice. I would never have been on the road to total mastery, if it hadn't been for you."

Helena looked confused. Timothy would have looked confused too, but his face was being slightly mashed.

"Oh, yes," Karen said, "because you dumped him, Mike had no choice but to call me when he got into trouble. A very strange trouble."

Karen reached into her lap and picked Mike up to show him to Helena.

"Here's your little ex-boyfriend. This is how I found him on the side of the road in his car one day. Don't ask me how he got to be this way, but he suffers from a strange disease that made him small, and he is very infectious to everyone but me. My scientists have isolated the strain that does it, but we still have no idea where it came from."

Karen reached forward to hand Mike over to Helena who, not thinking about what Karen had just said, took Mike into her hands. She looked at her little ex-boyfriend with wonder. Mike looked back at her. He had truly loved Helena with all his heart. She now loomed over him, gazing at him with her doe-brown eyes which used to captivate him. He noticed that they captivated him still.

Karen grabbed him back from Helena, however. She then nodded at her guards. One of them stepped forward and stuck Timothy with a syringe. He swiftly began to shrink down to Mike's size. The guard picked him up as he was still shrinking and handed him over to Karen. Helena looked on in shock.

Karen held him in the palm of her hand.

"So, Timmy, you're mine again," she said.

"Please Karen," Timothy sobbed, "let us go!"

Helena, still kneeling before Karen, also pleaded for Timothy.

Karen's evil smile became even more satisfied.

"Oh Timmy, you've got to know that we're beyond that now. Having you back, helpless in the palm of my hand, gives me great satisfaction. I need you to know that you made a BIG mistake dumping me."

"I'm sorry!" Timothy exclaimed desperately.

"But you know," Karen continued, "I've found that I've really gotten over you. First there was little Mikey, who has REALLY pleasured me in ways that you never could have before. He has been completely inside of me and has brought me to heights that you never did."

Mike blushed.

"The only thing that still bothers me is that you had the gall to disrespect me in the way that you did."

"I'm sorry!" Timothy exclaimed again, even more desperately.

"Yes, I know that you're sorry, now, and that is good. I'm also not going to make you suffer for very long."

She now lifted him up from her hand.

"Please let me go, Karen!" Timothy pleaded.

"Oh yes," Karen said, grinning.

Timothy looked at her grin. She brought him closer to it - closer to it, and hanging above it.

"I'll let you go."

Her grin opened up. He could now look past her teeth, down into her mouth. Her tongue glistened, just below the darkness of her gullet.

She let go.

"NO!!" Helena exclaimed as she saw her boyfriend disappear into Karen's mouth.

Karen looked at her, with a look of deep evil satisfaction on her face. Helena then saw Karen's throat slowly and subtly convulse in a swallow. Karen closed her eyes and really enjoyed the feeling of her former boyfriend sliding down her throat and into the stomach that would envelop him in a final embrace.

Karen had allowed Helena to look at her throat as she had swallowed down Helena's boyfriend. She now stood up, and at ten feet tall, towered over the kneeling Helena.

"I'm going to be generous, you little wench," Karen said. "You don't deserve this, because of what you did to me. You deserve just to be stomped on right now."

"I'm going to allow you to choose between two options. This first is to follow Timmy down my throat and into my stomach. Think about it; you'll be able to spend your last moments with the guy you loved so much that you betrayed me, and you'll be allowed to contribute to the best cause in the world - me."

Helena looked up at Karen, the girl who used to be her best friend. As horrific as it was, there was something strangely attractive about this; about Karen having swallowed Timothy up into her stomach - a very attractive stomach that now hovered over Helena, and was welcoming her to partake in its feeding. But as attractive as it was - even to Helena, who had never thought of herself as someone who fancied the same sex - death by digestion did not sound very appealing.

"The second is for you to become my foot-maiden."

"Queens had handmaidens, but I am becoming a Goddess. I deserve to have people at my feet, as you are now."

"Now, believe me, I want as many people as possible inside my stomach. Consuming people has made me this large, and I really love swallowing people up, just like I just did Timmy. I've lost count of how many people I've eaten so far, but there's really nothing like having another human being squirming inside your belly."

Karen leaned forward so that her face approached Helena's. Helena couldn't help but look at Karen's mouth.

"And you would feel just as nice in there as Timmy feels inside me right now. He's squirming, you know. I can feel it."

Helena looked at Karen's belly, imagining Timothy inside of her.

"But I'll allow you to beg for your life," Karen said. "Kiss my feet and swear to be my slave."

Helena was in tears. Her boyfriend had just been extinguished, and she was faced by a dire choice of slavery or death. Nevertheless, there was something disturbingly compelling about her situation. It was something she felt in her own gut, somehow between a stone and butterflies.

With tears on her face, she bent forward and placed her forehead on Karen's foot. The tears dripped onto the foot.

Karen smiled. This was what she wanted.

Slowly, Helena pressed her lips against Karen's foot. She admitted her subjection. Karen was all powerful over her.

The giantess sat back down. Helena stopped for a moment.

"Keep going," Karen commanded.

Helena kissed Karen's foot again. In their former lives, Helena had been a little taller and older than Karen. While Helena was in no way a domineering woman, these differences had had their subtle affects on their relationship. Now that Karen was so much taller, and able to coerce Helena, things were obviously very different.

But, again, Helena felt her predicament as somewhat compelling. There, she was, submitting at Karen's large foot. The width of Karen's foot was about the width of Helena's face. Helena continued to kiss Karen's foot, moving down to the crux of Karen's toes. Completely defeated, Helena gave herself to this task.

Still smiling, Karen lifted her foot slightly, and, as she had hoped, Helena took some of Karen's toes into her mouth. Her voluntary male slaves did this quite frequently, and the physical feeling of it was nothing new to Karen. Yet, having Helena do this gave Karen much more satisfaction, somehow. Helena was a beautiful woman, and had taken Timothy away from Karen. Now, Helena was smaller than her, defeated by her, and, with tears streaming onto Karen's foot, had Karen's toes in her mouth. This was even a greater victory than having Timothy struggling inside her belly. Having both happen at once, however, brought Karen to a climax of ecstasy.