- Text Size +

This is the story of the Sand Creek Defense Research disaster of 2016. In 2014 a breakthrough was made in bio-reduction the process where by organisms could be reduced in size. At first it was only small organisms such as bacteria and other single and several celled organisms, but the research progressed. By 2016 scientists could reduce mice a whopping 75% and they were working towards yet another dramatic breakthrough when the accident happened. In all 334 persons were affected to varying degrees these are their stories.

  

A Test of Love

 

Frank had it all. Just 4 years out of graduate school he had a house, a very well paying job with the government, and a beautiful woman whom he had married exactly 2 years ago. And on top of that he and his wife were going to Florida next month. He usually took his anniversary off of work, but because of the vacation he had a lot of work to do and his team was so close to another dramatic breakthrough, which would probably lead to another upgrade in his economic status. He saw his wife’s note on the fridge as he was headed to work. It read: “Don’t forget to drop the mail off. Love, Helen.” Frank turned grabbed the mail and out the door he went.

 

“Man I love this next stop”, thought Donnie to himself. Cleaning pools wasn’t the greatest job in the world but it did have its perks and Mrs. Helen Samuels was some perk. She was a 10. Not a 9.5 or 9.75 a perfect 10 and she knew it. She was around 5’11 had long blonde hair that she kept in a ponytail more often than not. She had tits that were some where in the DD range for sure. The actual measurements are the stuff of wet dreams. She had hips and legs that would make a centerfold insecure. Oh what Donnie wouldn’t give to tap that ass, which did happen in his line of work on occasion. Just never with Mrs. Helen. She seemed to be genuinely smitten with her husband who was just a little bit taller, a little more chiseled, and a lot more wealthy than Donnie.

 

Helen was just stepping out of the shower when she heard a knock on the door. “Pool cleaners!” Donnie yelled. Smiling she pulled the bathroom door open just a hair and yelled “Door’s open come on through”. She loved to tease Donnie. It wasn’t as if she had much in the way of entertainment during the day when Frank was at work. She knew Donnie wanted her and he was cute but he certainly wasn’t her Frank. Her pussy began to puff just thinking of last night.

 

When Donnie walked in his jaw hit the floor. Through a crack of the bathroom door he could see Helen drying her hair. The angle was bad but he could make out the side of one of her gigantic boobs bouncing to and fro as she dried her hair. He could see her thigh, one of her butt cheeks and the top of her bush. He was startled when the door slammed shut. “Shit!” he blurted. “Pool’s outside Donnie!” yelled Helen who could barely keep from laughing. “He’s cute but stupid” Helen thought. “Probably didn’t even notice me watching him from the mirror the entire time.” She was right Donnie never noticed he could see her sky blue eyes in the mirror too.

 

Three hours later.

 

Helen got a call to come to the lab and pick up her husband there had been an accident. She felt the ominous falling sensation in her stomach as she put clothes on over her two-piece bathing suit grabbed the keys and jetted out the door. She got to the lab and on the way in saw a woman who looked dazed following a man who must have just barely been three feet tall. She overheard him say, “I’m one of the lucky ones” as she ran through the door.

 

Six hours later.

 

Frank could hear Helen sobbing in the bedroom. He wanted to go to her, but he couldn’t. “I should have taken the day off.” Frank thought. Yes he should have. Of the people affected by the incident Frank was one of the worst cases. Before the redux explosion Frank Samuels was an extremely well built 6’5” and 210 pounds. Now he stood only a sixteenth of an inch high and wouldn’t register on any normal scale. In the morning he was a man with everything in the evening he couldn’t even let himself out of a 1 inch by 1 inch plastic container to console his wife.

 

The lab told them that they would do everything they could to restore Frank and they did provide for all the victims with a large cash settlement, but Frank knew better. It was his team that did the science and he was one sixteenth of an inch. Several of his star scientists could not even be located. At least the nanotech division gave him a microphone so he could talk to Helen. He flipped the switch to on. “Helen it will be OK” he heard is own voice re-broadcast on a giant earpiece located about three inches from his plastic prison. The only thing to do was wait.

 

One hour later.

 

Helen finally quit crying. “Pull yourself together girl” she thought. She then got up to go talk with her husband.  Frank was relieved to finally see Helen emerge from the hallway. Her eyes were red and her right cheek was as well from crying against her pillows. Frank flipped the switch on his headpiece. “Helen the earpiece!” yelled Frank. Helen stared over at the tiny plastic box. From this distance she couldn’t even see Frank. She walked over to the kitchen table standing directly above the box. She could just make out his arms and legs but his facial features were to small to see standing up. She lowered her face to the box. Frank was jumping up and down and pointing. That’s when she heard Frank’s voice. She reached over and put in the earpiece.

 

“Helen I love you we will get through this…” just hearing him speak caused Helens eyes to well up. “but we need to talk.” After Frank and Helen had finished talking she felt much better. Frank’s optimism and confidence gave her some much needed comfort and reassurance. Just as Helen was about to go to the store to get the things that Frank thought they would need she heard Frank’s voice over the earpiece, which she hadn’t taken out yet.

 

“And Helen can you please let me out of this box I’d like some fresh air” said Frank. Helen laughed, “No problem. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be in there any way.” She lowered to see Frank better and gently opened the tiny container. She didn’t trust herself to pick Frank up so she offered him a fingernail and gave him a lift to the tabletop. She dropped to her knees so her eyes were even with the table to get a better look at her tiny husband.

 

He was so small she could just make out his facial features. He was standing there with a goofy grin on his face staring back. She let out a giggle. “What’s so funny blondie?” Frank giggled back. “You standing there with your goofy grin.” Helen replied. “Helen you’re utterly enormous either one of your eyes dwarf me many times over….and so beautiful” said Frank. Helen blushed and moved her lips in a kissing motion as she stood up. “I’ll be back soon sweety.” said Helen. “I’ll be in the pool” joked Frank. “I love that man” thought Helen as she laughed and went to the store.