- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been told I should write longer chapters, so I'm trying to do that starting with this one.

Chapter 3 pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-38-41-850810007

If you follow the link in the description under 'Next' it will show you all the pictures.  Nearly every set has a dirty and sweaty feet variation.

 

As Giganta flew through the air with Harley on her back, a blinding violet light appeared out of nowhere on their right.

“Whoa, what’s this purple light?” Harley inquired.

“Actually, it’s violet. I’m Star Sapphire and I would like to join you in defeating the Justice League.” Star Sapphire replied.

While neither Harley nor Giganta had ever met Star Sapphire they had heard of her as an enemy to Green Lantern Hal Jordan, who was a member of the Justice League. Both Giganta and Harley realised that they could use all the help they could get, especially if the Justice League found out their whereabouts.

“Sure, we’d love to have you aboard,” Giganta replied.

The trio continued to fly for several more minutes before Harley spoke up.

“Okay, land here,” Harley stated.

As all three touched down, the pressure increased on Superman and Batman underneath Giganta and Harley’s feet respectively. For Superman, it was a bit rougher as the ground was a bit rocky, so he had no cushioning as Giganta’s sole pounded him with each step. Batman, on the other hand had a padded insole, but was dealing with the smell of an increasingly sweaty Harley Quinn foot. In the recesses of Harley’s shoe there was no light, this helped to heighten Batman’s sense of smell, which was not something he desired at this particular moment. Each hero quickly got used to the rhyme of their owner’s movements. They’d lift off the ground, be weightless for a moment in the air, then feel the pressure increase as the foot headed towards the ground again producing a powerful compression on each hero as the entire weight of their current owner came down upon them. The pressure would then increase as the villian lifted her other foot off the ground and the process would start itself all over again. The heroes got nothing for the next half hour but lifted and crushed continuously under increasingly dirty and/or sweaty feet. Harley was smiling ear to ear the entire time.

“Okay, we’re here!” Harley exclaimed.

“Uh, why did we have to walk 2 miles when we could have flown?” Giganta asked.

“What? I thought some exercise could do us all some good,” Harley smiled.

“You just wanted to feel Batman under your foot didn’t you?” Giganta replied.

“Maybe,” Harley said grinning widely.

“Wait, you have Batman in your shoe?” Star Sapphire asked.

“Yep, and Giganta still has Superman under her foot too,” Harley stated.

“Wow, I call dibs on Green Lantern once we defeat him,” Star Sapphire stated.

“Sure, he’s all yours,” Giganta replied.

“Green doesn’t go with my costume anyway,” Harley laughed.

As the villains stood still, the pressure on each hero was constant but not as bad as being walked on. Just then Poison Ivy appeared and walked towards the villains.

“Red, it’s great to see you again!” Harley said happily as she extended her arms to hug Ivy.

“It’s nice to see you too Harley!” Ivy said as the two women hugged.

“I heard about your fight with Superman and Batman, very impressive,” Ivy continued.

“Thank you, we were wondering if you might have a place for us to stay for few days,” Giganta inquired.

“Sure, but how did you manage to beat Superman so easily, even the four of us together wouldn’t be able to stop him normally?” Ivy asked.

Giganta then recounted the details of the last few hours. About meeting Luthor, getting the ring, and then becoming more powerful than ever, especially when she got Superman under her sole. Ivy and Star Sapphire both enjoyed her story and had a good laugh at the now powerless Justice Leaguers under their bare feet.

“It must be so awful for them under your feet,” Star Sapphire said with a smile on her face.

“Hey, my feet are soft and beautiful, I bet Batman just loves it down there!” Harley stated, as she struggled to get the statement out without laughing.

The rest of the women laughed at Harley’s comment.

“ISN’T THAT RIGHT BATMAN?” Harley said looking down at her shoes and wiggling her toes.

“So what does Luthor want?” Ivy inquired.

“What do you mean?” Giganta asked.

“Luthor doesn’t give out weapons with no strings attached. There might be something going on with that ring that affects you that we don’t know about.” Ivy stated.

“She’s got a point Big Red,” Harley replied.

“Why don’t I kidnap him and bring him here to tell us?” Star Sapphire asked.

“You have Batman right, why not have him do it?” Ivy questioned.

“How would we convince him to do it?” Giganta said with a confused look on her face.

“Hand him to me and I’ll show you,” Ivy replied.

“Aww poo, now itty bitty Batman doesn’t get to be under my pretty foot, I bet he’ll be upset that you’re taking him away from it.” Harley said as she removed her shoe.

As Harley removed her foot, Batman, too weak from days events, including the pounding of a two mile walk, was powerless to free himself from the bottom of Harley’s sole. He felt himself strongly adhered to the sole as the villain removed her foot from her shoe. Harley smiled as she held the shoe up to her face.

“OKAY BATMAN, I KNOW YOU WERE REALLY HAVING FUN IN THERE, BUT IT’S TIME TO COME OUT NOW. WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MISSION FOR YOU!” Harley stated.

She jiggled the shoe around but didn’t see Batman inside. Meanwhile, Batman was still underfoot, but enjoyed the breeze and small amount of fresh air that being out of the shoe allowed him.

Harley, turned the shoe over and said, “OKAY, YOU WANT TO PLAY THE HARD WAY, I CAN DO THAT,” As she shook the shoe harder and Batman was still nowhere to be seen she got a worried look on her face.

“Harley, where is Batman?” Giganta inquired with a hint of anger in her voice.

“Did you stomp him to paste under you beautiful sole?” Star Sapphire asked, placing a sarcastic emphasis on the word beautiful.

“No, I didn’t, I know I didn’t, I felt him under my foot while we were walk...” Harley paused, just then a smile formed on her lips as she turned to look at the bottom of her foot.

“THERE YOU ARE! I KNEW YOU LOVED MY FEET!” Harley said laughing as she noticed Batman still stuck firm under the ball of her foot.

A chorus of laughter erupted as the women found the site hilarious. Harley then reached down to peel Batman off her sole.

“ALLOW ME,” Star Sapphire said as a violet light surrounded Batman and he was lifted into the air.

Batman momentarily felt the power of love as he was bombarded by violet light. He was easily lifted and moved into Ivy’s awaiting hand.

“IVY HAS A SPECIAL LIPSTICK THAT CAN CONTROL ANYONE SHE KISSES,” Harley explained to Batman, Star Sapphire, and Giganta.

Batman was immensely aware of this fact, but was so weakened from the days events he could not grab the antidote from his belt and apply it.

“Giganta, let’s give Superman to her too, that way even if something happens he’ll your willing insole.” Harley said.

Giganta lifted her foot exposing Superman as Harley’s fingers came in to peel him off.

“COME HERE SUPER LIL MAN,” Harley teased as she grasped him off Giganta’s sole.

“THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE FEET. THEY DON’T MAKE ANY EFFORT TO GET AWAY FROM OUR SOLES. I CAN’T BLAME THEM OUR FEET ARE BEAUTIFUL” Harley said laughing.

Ivy gave Batman, then Superman a kiss and placed both in her hand as she gazed down upon them.

“YOU BOTH TASTE GROSS. ANYWAY, YOU ARE BOTH SLAVES TO THE WOMEN PRESENT, WHEN ONE OF THEM GIVES YOU A COMMAND YOU ARE TO FOLLOW IT WITHOUT QUESTION” Ivy said to Batman and Superman. She quickly wiped her lips with her forearm to try to get the taste out of her mouth.

“IT’S ALMOST LIKE THEY’VE SPENT THE MORNING UNDERNEATH TWO WOMEN’S FEET,” Star Sapphire said sarcastically.

Star Sapphire liked the idea of keeping defeated heroes under her feet. There’d be a special place for Hal Jordan in her boots once they defeated the Justice League.

“How long do the effects last?” Giganta asked Ivy.

“A few days when they are at their normal size, but when tiny like this, it could be three to four months since their bodies will absorb much more of the toxin.” Ivy stated.

“That’s fantastic! With any luck we should have the Justice League defeated by then,” Giganta exclaimed.

“Getting a bit arrogant are we?” Harley said to Giganta.

“Why shouldn’t I be, you saw what I did to Superman, I’m now more powerful than ever!” Giganta replied.

“SUPERMAN, TAKE YOUR PLACE!” Giganta commanded as she lifted her foot in the air, displaying the sole of her foot.

At that moment, Superman took flight at such a speed he left a blur behind him. Star Sapphire and Harley watched with amazement as the strongest man in the world, who had just been humiliated and stomped under Giganta’s foot all morning quickly flew right back to her foot. Superman planted himself on Giganta’s sole and she quickly brought her foot down on top of the hypnotized hero. Superman was again under the pressure of Giganta’s sole. Giganta made sure to apply enough pressure to be certain that Superman was adhered to the bottom of her foot. Giganta, now with Superman under her, felt as she did before. She could feel an immense power coursing through her body. Ivy placed Batman on the ground.

“LAY FLAT,” Harley commanded.

Batman did as instructed and Harley lifted her bare foot above him.

“COME ON LADIES, DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING HERE,” Harley said giggling.

One of Star Sapphire’s boots disappeared as her boots were constructs of her ring and all four women hovered a bare foot over Batman’s body.

“THIS IS YOUR FUTURE BATMAN, DON’T FORGET THAT,” Harley teased.

“WE PROBABLY SHOULDN’T STOMP HIM, HE’S GOT A MISSION TO DO,” Ivy stated.

“AH POO!” Harley pouted as she put her shoe back on. Star Sapphire had her boot manifest back on her foot as well.

“ON YOUR KNEES,” Giganta commanded.

Batman got on his knees and Giganta’s eyes turned red.

“What are you doing Big Red?” Harley asked.

Just then a beam came out of each of Giganta’s eyes and Batman started to increase in size. Giganta stopped when he got to his original size.

“You have shrink and grow vision, no way!” Harley said.

“I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do it, but something made me feel like I had the power,” Giganta explained.

While the other three women stood in amazement, Giganta explained Batman’s mission to him.

“Batman, your mission is to kidnap Luthor and bring him here, make sure to remove any devices he might have on him once you’ve secured him, is that understood?” Giganta asked.

“Yes master.” Batman replied.

At that moment he felt enveloped by violet light and was gone.

“Whoa, what happened?” Harley said.

“My ring allows me to transport people to their true love. I sent him to his. That’s faster and easier than flying him out of here,” Star Sapphire replied.

“That ring can do anything, can I get one, please, please, please, please,” begged Harley.

“NO!” all three women said in unison.

“Poo again!” Harley pouted, “Well, I’m gonna get a ring one way or another because that thing is awesome.”

Batman was transported outside of Selina Kyle’s apartment and left immediately before being seen. He traveled quickly to Metropolis and Lex Luthor’s penthouse. He found Luthor enjoying the view on his balcony and quickly snuck up on him. He put some gas in his face and Luthor was unconscious. Batman took him back to the villains as commanded.

Giganta used her shrink vision to reduce Luthor’s size and Star Sapphire grabbed his body and held him up to Ivy’s lips for yet another kiss.

“HAS THIS ONE BEEN UNDER ANYONE’S FOOT TODAY?” Ivy asked sarcastically.

She gave Luthor a kiss and, as with Batman and Superman before, informed him of his servitude to all the women present. Giganta regrew Luthor and questioned him about the device she was given. Batman and Luthor were told to kneel in front of them as they were being questioned.

“What else does this device do Luthor, did you program something in to hurt me?” Giganta asked angrily.

“Yes, I have a mind control feature in the ring in case you went rogue.” Luthor replied in a monotone voice.

“You will remove it, is that understood?” Giganta commanded.

“Yes.” Luthor replied.

“Hey, why don’t we use Luthor to create some stuff for us?” Harley asked.

“What would you like?” Luthor replied.

The women all smiled as they thought about what Luthor could do. If he could make a device this powerful, the sky was the limit. They each pondered something they should ask for.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story still has a long way to go, I have an idea for the rest of it, but feel free to suggest any other DC character you'd like to see.