- Text Size +

Kim arrived home at or around 10 pm, just as she had promised, therefore no one suspected anything. But she wasted no time in climbing the stairs to her room and closing the door - she could hardly wait to play with her new toys! She set the car down on her bed and began to rummage around through the piles of junk that were a hallmark of her bedroom.

Eventually she came across an old hamster cage, which she decided would be the home for her new pets. She placed it on the shelf and sprinkled in a few handfuls of cedar chips which she had also found beneath all the clutter. Then she went to the bathroom and filled up water bottle under the faucet and fixed it securely to the hamster cage. Now everything was ready and all that was needed was the hamsters!

She began to untie the laces of her Doc Martins (she couldn't wait to get acquanted with her pets, but first she wanted to get comfortable) and after removing them she plopped her big butt down on the bed, causing the police car to shake violently. "Ahh! Feels good to sit down after all that walking. Now, what do we have here?" She said as she picked up the patrol car and held it up to her face for closer scrutiny.

In the rear window she could finally get a good look at the occupant in the backseat. It appeared to be a woman in her mid-30s with bleached blonde frizzy hair. Kim marveled at the great detail in the face of the tiny being inside the car. The woman was wearing a trashy latex black dress with a short skirt and leopard print leggings. "Looks like a lady of the night," Kim thought. The woman looked to be in bad shape, and was covered in bruises which could have been the result of a struggle during her arrest (but being tumbled around inside the car probably didn't help either). "Well, Let's get you out of there then," Kim said.

The car was completely locked, but Kim had no difficulty smashing the window in with nothing more than a slight press of her thumbnail against the glass. This allowed her to put her smallest finger inside and effortlessly rip the door off its hinges. Then she tilted the car on its side and spilled its tiny occupant out onto her waiting palm.

-----

Trisha landed with a soft thud and lifted her head in bewilderment. She had been arrested for prostitution many times in the past, but had always managed to return the next night to her old routine; this time, however, she wasn't so sure. Like more prostitutes, she was a drug addict, but she'd never hallucinated this badly before. Perhaps she was just dreaming? But why then did her body ache so terribly?

She was on her hands and knees and looking down on a white landscape covered with countless lines and large pulsing blue veins beneath the surface. Right away she knew this must be the palm of the strange girl who had picked up the patrol car and carried it off. She was very confused and disoriented. How did any of this happen, anyway?

Reluctantly, she brushed her frizzy hair from her face and looked up. The expression on her face soon shifted into one of horror as she was greeted by the enormous grinning face of the redheaded girl who had captured her! She closed her eyes and hoped when she opened them again the face would be gone, but it was still there! Trisha began to scream at the top of her lungs when it hit her that this was real.

-----

Kimberly enjoyed watching the tiny hooker's expression shift from confusion to horror within a matter of seconds. The tiny woman began screaming, but to Kim this sounded like nothing more than the loud shrieks of a captured mouse. "You're my hoe now, bitch," Kim said, still grinning. Eventually the tiny woman would come to her senses and accept the cold hard reality that she was now her property - she had literally the rest of her life to realize that.

Kim savored this new found power, but was interrupted by a voice that came literally out of thin air. "What the fuck?!" Kevin shouted from somewhere in her room. A moment later there was a great smash as if someone had tripped and fell over the piles of objects scattered throughout her room, yet there was no one visible.

"What the hell are you doing sneaking around in my room, Kevin?! I could have been naked in here, you pervert!" Kimberly angrily shouted at her invisible brother. She still couldn't see him, but the movement of objects gave her a good idea of where he was.

"In that case I guess we both have some explaining to do. You went back to the UFO, didn't you?" replied Kevin.

Kimberly sighed. She had been found out, and there was no use denying it any longer. "Yes, I did. And since I already know you are there, you may as well lose the invisibility."

"I didn't even notice it was still on. I mean, I can see you okay," Kevin said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "Now, what the hell is going on here? It looks like you've got some tiny person in your hand..."

Kim still had a pissed off look on her face over her twin brother spying on her like this. She had a mind to shrink him down as a punishment for his trespass, and this was exactly what she did. Before Kevin knew what was going on, his sister pointed a strange remote type device at him. He was horrified as a green energy field enveloped him and the entire room began to expand around him. Various objects all over the floor now towered above him - such as his sister's shoes, and clothing. Before he could react, her hand had swooped down and snatched him up!

"Don't worry, Kev. I'm not going to hurt you in any way," Kim said as she laid down on her pillow. Then she gently deposited her brother onto her stomach and looked down at him. "It would probably be a good idea if you don't disappear right now, because I am the only one who can return you to normal," she said with a wink.

"Whoa! What the fuck did you do to me?!" Kevin yelled up at the distant (yet enormous) face of his twin sister.

Kimberly smiled at him. "The same thing I did to this woman." Kim dropped the tiny hooker down beside him. The two shrinkees merely looked confoundedly at one another. "Oh! Wait, there is someone else!" She then reached into her shirt pocketed and fished around a bit.

Kevin's jaw went slack as he witnessed his sister extract a tiny police officer from her pocket and held him up for him to see. "How many more people have you shrunk tonight?!" he asked.

Kimberly grinned. "Just you three so far."

"So far?! Kimber, you can't do this to people! They have families and people that care about them - well, the policeman probably does anyway..."

"Sorry, no can do. I didn't want to shrink them but I had to or else I would have gotten in trouble..."

"Trouble for what?" Kevin asked.

"For being in the park after curfew, and... stealing the memorial," Kim blushed slightly.

"You stole that 10 ft rock?! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering what you've done to me and these poor innocent people. Next thing you'll tell me is you have an entire city up your ass."

Kim's face reddened. "Shut up! I did what I had to. It wasn't fair that you and Deb got cool stuff from that ship and I didn't... Besides, I thought I would give you the memorial, with you being such a cool brother and all..."

Kevin sighed. "Okay, fine then. But what are you going to do now? You aren't really going to keep these two in that hamster cage, are you?"

"What else can I do with them? If I let them go I'm going to get in trouble. In fact, all of us will. You, me, even Debra would get into deep shit over what we found. These two know too much, so I either keep them in the cage or flush them down the toilet. Which is it going to be?"

"I promise I'll keep quiet! Just let me go..." said the policeman still in Kim's hand. Kim simply shot him an evil glance, at which he recoiled and shut his mouth. It had become apparent that she wanted to keep him, and his only hope would be to either escape or pray someone would find him someday. He watched as the prostitute he had arrested simply broke down and cried. He felt sorry for her as well, prostitute though she was. Her life may have been rough, but nothing so far could be as bad as being owned by this mean redhead bitch.

There was a moment of silence. Finally, Kevin spoke, "I guess you are right. We can't trust them to keep quiet about what they've seen, and this would be better than simply killing them. But what about me? We're in this together, and you know I wouldn't rat you out..."

"Well, if you want I could restore you to normal, but you might want to stay small for a little bit," Kim suggested.

Kevin's eyebrow perked up. "Oh, and why is that?"

Kimberly smiled. "Well, this woman is apparently a prostitute. I am now her pimp, as you might say, so I thought you might like to enjoy a free sample of her services."

"Uh, okay... now this is just weird. For one thing, I have a girlfriend, as you know, and how am I going to have sex with someone right on my own sister's belly?"

"Hmm... good point. How about I put you both in the whorehouse?" Kim said, pointing over to the hamster cage. "I promise not to tell Claire about this, so you have nothing to worry about."

Kevin looked over at the sobbing blonde woman next to him. She was probably addled with diseases. "I don't know, Kim... I don't think this would be right..."

"Her job is no different than it ever was, except that now she is tiny. Besides, she's going to have to earn her keep around her somehow, right?"

Kevin sighed. "I guess that makes sense when you put it that way..." His sister was a very smooth talker and had a knack for convincing people to do things they wouldn't otherwise do. But he worried that this shielded her too much from the consequences of her actions.

"Great!" Kim said, as she carried both of them over to the "whorehouse" and placed them inside.

"But what the heck are you going to do? You better not watch us!" Kevin said.

"Ah, don't worry. I'll turn the lights off, and besides, I have my own male hooker right here to keep me entertained," Kimberly said as she held up the struggling policeman. She then began to laugh.

Kevin shuddered as the lights went out and he observed his sister's colossal silhouette return to her bed. He felt sorry for the policeman and did his best not to think about the horrors his sister would subject him to. How could that poor man possibly "entertain" her at his minute size anyway? Kevin shuddered once again. The light of the moon spilled through the open window, allowing him to see his surroundings well enough. Just a few feet before him was the huddled figure of the tiny woman who had settled down somewhat from her sobbing. He began to crawl over the cedar chips towards her.

It was going to be a long night...