- Text Size +
The two sisters were ashen and silent for several minutes before Debra finally spoke; "Y-you think we should t-try to f-f-find our house on here?" to which Ellie nodded solemnly. Debra nervously maneuvered the map around the city, following landmarks she recognized, until she at last had the map centered over the Baker residence.

"Whoa! This is... Awesome!", Ellie shouted upon seeing their house appeared on the map. "What do you think would happen if I dropped this ball on it?" She laughed, holding it over the house. The girls could hear water droplets crashing down in their backyard.

"Don't you dare!" shouted Debra. "You'll kill us!"

Ellie began to laugh, "Yeah, but wouldn't that be a funny way to die?" She thought to herself for a moment and her expression changed, "Hey, why not crush someone else's house?"

"NO!!!", Debra said resoundingly.

Ellie continued laughing. "I'm just messing with ya. But in all seriousness, why don't we try messing around with someone?"

There was a moment of silence as Debra thought this over. "Okay. I guess there's no harm in that... but we have to be careful not to hurt anyone."

"Well, duh! I'm a bad girl, but I ain't that bad," Ellie smirked. "Who should we go after first? How about we fuck around with Dan?"

"Maybe later. Right now, I have a better target in mind."

"Oh? You mean Greg?" Ellie Laughed. Debra didn't answer her.

Greg had been Debra's boyfriend for the last 4 years or so. In fact, she was the only boyfriend she ever really had. Things were great - or so she thought - until he broke up with her. This happened only a few months ago, and for Deb it seemed like only yesterday she had him in her arms. She figured the break up was only temporary, and they would patch things up eventually. In the meantime, she was not opposed to pulling a few pranks on him out of spite.

A few moments of scrolling on the bracelet brought the map over the target. Though it was night time, the sandy brick walls of Greg's house was unmistakable. "Alrighty, so what can I do that will really piss him off?"

"You don't got a clue, do you kid? Well, how about I give you a few pointers then. Is that his car?" Ellie asked, pointed to a vehicle parked in the driveway.

Deb nodded. "Yeah, he got it not long before he broke up with me."

"Okay, well one thing someone might do is throw eggs at it, but thanks to your gadget here we can mess it up from the convenience of our own home! Allow me to demonstrate."

Debra watched incredulously as her big sister leaned over the map and let a long glob of thick saliva descend from her lips and hang ominously above Greg's car! She gasped as the strand of mucous snapped, and the blob fell onto the car, covering it entirely.

"Holy shit! Your spit is purple!" Deb exclaimed.

Ellie grinned proudly. "I had some grape soda earlier; I guess that explains it. But can you imagine what Greg will think when he leaves his house tomorrow and finds his car buried beneath a sea of purple spit?"

"I think you went too far, Ellie." Debra said, but she couldn't help but laugh anyway.

"Meh, his car will be fine assuming he can get it cleared off. The important thing is that it will piss him off and he won't have the slightest clue what happened. It's just too bad we won't be there to see the expression on his face..." replied Ellie.

"Hmm. Why can't we? All we need to do is get him to step outside and we should be able to see his reaction right through this portal... thing." said Debra. Ellie watched to see just what her little sister had in mind.

***

Greg was winding down after a long day at work by playing some video games. At one point he thought he heard something outside, but he was too busy hacking and slashing with his Wii remote to care. Sometime later he was jolted back to reality by a loud rapping sound coming from the front door. "What the fuck is going on out there tonight?!" he said, jumping out of his seat. To him it sounded like a Gorilla or Yeti was pounding on the door to break in, and he didn't want to take any chances so he picked up a baseball bat and peeked through the curtains to see what was going on. He couldn't see anyone, but in the illumination of the nearby street-lights he could see his car was covered in a purple frothy slime, as if a creature from a Science Fiction film had just taken a shit all over his brand new car!

"Holy fucking hell! There's purple slime all over my car!" he shouted, and went outside for a closer look. The frothy bubbly stuff did look a bit like saliva, except for it being thousands of times larger than it should have been. He jumped up and down and started shouting and swearing, then suddenly something big slammed into him from out of nowhere and threw him to the ground!

Greg found himself encased in a gooey slim; it was so thick that it was almost impossible to move in it - let alone breathe. Gasping for air, but only finding sticky slime, Greg fought frantically to free himself, but slowly began to succomb to suffocation. He felt something big clamp down on his waist, and his body being hauled off... somewhere, and that was the last he knew before losing consciousness.

***

Debra reached through the portal and rapped her gargantuan fingernail against the door of her ex-boyfriend's house. "That ought to get the bastard's attention!" she chuckled. Debra and Ellie watched and waited to see what would happen. It wasn't long until a young man in his early 20s with a blue t-shirt and denim shorts stepped out of the door with a baseball bat, and obviously very pissed off. The two girls laughed.

"What's the puny bug going to do to us with that little thing?" Ellie laughed, pointing at the miniscule baseball bat. The sister's laughed even more as the tiny man started throwing a fit, and appeared to be ranting and raving - though they couldn't hear a word of it.

"Okay, asshole. This is for breaking up with me" Debra said, and sucked a big wad of mucous into her throat. Taking a page from her sister, she brushed her hair away from her face and then leaned her face over the portal, directly over Greg. Debra was astonished at how small her former boyfriend looked through the portal, and he seemed so close that she need only poke out her tongue to make contact with him. It was an incredibly odd feeling which gave her butterflies in her stomach. She slowly pushed the spit past her lips...

Ellie was giddy with excitement as she watched the scene unfold before her; her little sister was about to spit on a tiny person, and it was something she had taught her to do. It made her feel somewhat proud. The thick blob that protruded from her sister's lips grew larger and larger, until at once the cord snapped, and the yellowish ball rained down on Greg as if it were 5 gallons of Turkey gravy. The girls roared with laughter as the tiny man was completely saturated, and brought to the ground by something as innocous as a girl's spit. The tiny Greg thrashed about violently in an attempt to free himself of his viscous coating.

But Ellie and Debra's laughter soon faded and ceased altogether when it become apparent that Greg's life was in danger. "Oh God! I think he's drowning!" exclaimed Debra. "Holy shit! What do we do?! Ellie replied. The sisters thought about calling 911, but there's no way help would come in time to save him. Acting quickly, Debra reached back through the portal and plucked up her slimey ex-boyfriend between her thumb and fore-finger and pulled him out.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! What am I going to do now?" Debbie screamed, holding Greg's motionless body in the palm of her hand. All she had wanted to do was play a prank on him, but things had gone awry. Was it possible that Greg could be saved? And if so, how?