- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (3 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


[Kouhai’s Playbox]. From the name, it sounded like he was going to be toyed with, not that he hadn’t already been. When it came to BB, even at normal sized, SE.RA.PH’s AI was able to play around with him and the servants around Chaldea with ease. While he was at 1/100th his original height, however, he really was nothing more than a plaything to the giant girls around him. If they really tried, they could squish him like a bug between their fingers or under their feet. 


And that was the danger he was sure to happen as BB gave her explanation of the second half of the BB Channel special.


“Okay, all you small-minded viewers. Welcome back to BB Channel!” BB pumped her fist in the air. He, who was in Mashu’s hands watching in the background, watched anxiously as she spoke to the invisible camera. “It’s time for [Kouhai Playbox] to begin. Everyone, are you curious? Do you want to know what’s going to happen?”


He both did and didn’t at the same time. He was tense to hear she was about to say as the title card for the next even showed up out of thin air. He was also worried about being in Mashu’s hands after angering her earlier.


“Um… Mashu… Sorry about earlier…” he mumbled.


“It’s fine, Senpai…,” Mashu spoke with her eyes closed. In the blue Tsukumihara sailor uniform, she looked like a composed, younger class representative. Her firm tone worried him, however, because that meant she was still simmering about being called heavy.


“You sure don’t sound fine.”


“Senpai…,” to his panic, Mashu’s cupped hands were slowly closing in on him as she called him. “I said we would talk about that later… after you get back to normal…”


That would be a good idea. He did not want to be less than 2 cm when facing Mashu’s punishment. He turned his attention back to BB who was still in the middle of explaining. The monolithic girl had changed her self-modified costume to cover her leotard with a dress shirt again and was shuffling her feet left and right as she spoke.


“-may have failed to be a good senpai before the break, but we still love him! In [Kouhai’s Playbox], it’s our turn to take charge. A kouhai has to be spoiled by a senpai, but a kouhai has to give him a reason to do that! Mashu and I are going to be taking turns again, but this time, we’ll be the ones following orders!”


“Orders?” Mashu repeated the same word he was going to repeat, only much louder than his small voice could carry.  Their questions were answered quickly. With a flick of her wrist, a little stuffed doll of a smiling BB appeared carrying a blue cube that resembled the Moon Cell. Sticking out of the cube were little paper cards.


“We’ve got to be cute kouhai, but how exactly act any cuter than we already are?” BB narcissistically and playfully asked the rhetorical question. “Well, that’s what our [Kouhai’s Playbox] is for! After surveying a number of Chaldea servants, their top ‘cute girl preferences’ have been placed into this box. Mashu, you and I will have to listen to the card that we pull. If we can’t figure out what the card wants, we lose.”


“Cute girl preferences…” he shuddered to think which Chaldea servants answered that survey, but he was sure a certain bearded pirate and blonde thumb-sucker took part. Without thinking, he turned his head just slightly to look back at Mashu’s large breasts, which were directly behind him. They were like mountains that couldn’t even been hidden by the baggy sailor uniform. His eyes then drifted forward to BB, whose long stocking clad legs were as tall as skyscrapers. If the two girls were going to show off their cuteness in front of him, he wasn’t sure how he was going to react. He was so small in comparison that anything they did would be more apocalyptic than dynamic to his less than 2 cm body.


“There’ll be five tries. For us to win, we’ll need to do get what the card tells us right three times. If time’s up before we get three victories, we’ll also lose,” BB concluded her explanation of the rules.


As safe as that sounded, he was certain that BB had prepared them specifically to torment him. No matter what was pulled from that lottery that was BB’s playbox, he was in trouble. He eyed the BB doll intently as BB place it on a desk and Mashu placed him beside it. The 20 cm doll was the size of a building to him and its sewn-on smile seemed to be mocking him from above much like the original BB.


“So Mashu, shall we pick out our cards? I’ll let you pick first,” he heard BB speak above him. The two towering girls flanked him on both sides of the table. He couldn’t escape anyways, lest he risk a dangerous fall, but he felt uncomfortable as Mashu approached the box to draw her order. He maintained his guard as she pulled it. The shuffling of the cards inside the box as Mashu moved her hand around inside of it could be felt through the table.


“T-This is…!” Mashu was astonished after reading. “B-BB, this is… a little embarrassing, isn’t it?”


Embarrassing? Mashu’s red face made him both worried and curious. What exactly was it? He didn’t have to wait for the answer, however, as BB Channel’s special title cards appeared out of thin air again.


[‘The mystery of what lies beneath a girl’s skirt is romance!’ – Wise Salmon King]


Fionn. That pseudonym did not hide who the writer was one bit. He groaned upon making the connection, and then froze when he realized what that meant. Mashu’s skirt was directly in front of him because the table was level. The dark blue pleated skirt was a thick curtain to him.


“What exactly is beneath Mashu’s skirt?” BB grinned after reading the title card. “Senpai, are you dying to see?”


He turned his head and whole body away from BB’s piercing eyes. He didn’t want answer because he knew his body was being honest. His red face felt tingly as his eyes drifted toward Mashu’s skirt. He had already been drawn to Mashu’s normal clothes and her demi-servant outfit was just as provocative, but the school uniform was new and fresh to him. It was difficult to hide a straight face.


“So do I have to show… my panties…?” Mashu mumbled the last two words out of embarrassment. From his position, he could see Mashu’s hands lower down below the desk where the edge of her skirt was. 


“Fufufu…,” BB stifled her laughter. “You could always take a loss, Mashu, but if we finish early, there might have to be a third segment.”


“I have a feeling that’d be even worse…”


He agreed with Mashu’s opinion. A third part for BB Channel would just be prolonged torture. Mashu was just going to have to tough it out for their sake. He thought that with 50% sincerity. Another 50% was having flashbacks to having been sat on beneath Mashu’s pantyhose clad rear before. He wasn’t sure whether to be traumatized or flustered.


Mashu’s hands held onto the sides of her skirt. He stood in front of the deep blue curtain and witnessed it rise slowly. Mashu was too embarrassed to expose herself all at once.


“P-Please don’t look too much, Senpai…,” Mashu requested. He couldn’t exactly see anything when she hadn’t even lifted the edge of her skirt above the table. It wasn’t something he hadn’t seen before, however, having experienced it himself by been completely smothered by the Mashu’s rear end.


“Oh c’mon, Mashu. You’ve got to be bold. Here, allow me.”


Whoosh! 


“Whoa!”


Impatient from Mashu’s hesitance, BB flipped Mashu’s skirt. In an instant, a gust of wind caused Mashu’s skirt to fly up high above him like a circus tent blown away by a typhoon. He was also caught by the powerful flapping of Mashu’s skirt flip. His bug sized body was launched up in the air and smacked the underside of Mashu’s skirt. The thick fabric, as it flapped from BB’s powerful skirt flip, slammed into him and knocked him back down onto the table. 


“Ouch… That… hurt…?”


Wincing in pain, the shrunken master noticed he was being treated to a view of the shadow of Mashu’s skirt as it covered him. Mashu had moved forward when she screamed. Standing up and looking forward, he saw a hulking dark wall that was letting off a steamy, intoxicating scent. He was dazed from both the pain and overwhelming new odor. It took a moment before he realized what he was looking at: the frontside of a familiar pair of underwear wrapped in thick black pantyhose. 


“Kyaah!”


“Mash-” was all he could say before Mashu leaned forward onto the edge of the desk, smacking him to the ground and overpowering him. His entire body was pressed down and enveloped by the soft womanhood. He found that the subtle curve of Mashu’s nethers could completely cover him. He was too small to fight back. Mashu’s body heat flowed into him, and the sweat that had collected in Mashu’s pantyhose entered began to pour onto his clothes and into mouth. “Mmmphh!”


Mashu had a delayed reaction to BB’s skirt flip, but when she did, she reacted by pulling her skirt down and immediately leaning forward to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunately for him, that was why he was trapped between the desk and Mashu. To think he’d be crushed by Mashu twice that day. His body was getting used to the feeling of being completely enveloped by Mashu’s warmth, and he wasn’t sure whether he should be happy about that or not.


“BB! Please, don’t do that!” were the words he heard when the pressure of Mashu’s privates lifted. The skirt curtain dragged over him and revealed the light of BB Channel’s classroom set again. It also revealed another thing: another BB Channel announcement.


[Fail]


“Fail? I thought showing your underwear would be the right answer,” BB frowned. She was more focused on why the skirt flip had been a failure for her score. He could see by the smirk on her face that she did not regret doing so, however. “Looks like you cost us a point, Mashu.”


“B-But that was your doing!” the embarrassed demi-servant’s shouts were ignored. 


“Well, I’m sure Senpai knows the answer. He probably enjoyed that bit of service after all,” BB directed her attention at him.


He stayed silent. Certainly, he was aware of why it had been a failure, but answering would have been playing into BB’s hand. The card had talked about the mystery what was beneath the skirt. Rather than seeing what was beneath, leaving it ‘unseen but nearly seen’ was probably what Fionn had wanted. Since had gotten a full body experience of what was beneath Mashu’s skirt, they had lost.


And BB seemed perfectly fine with that. That was because her turn was next. She seemed intent to shotgun her way through Mashu’s turns just so she could have her time with him. He frowned as he tried to regain some of his stamina. There was not going to be any reprieve between Mashu’s turns and hers. The purple haired prankster pulled a card out of her character doll’s box. Whose perverted fantasy was he going to be a victim of next?


“Oh my~,” BB covered her mouth as she gave a light gasp. The BB Channel display changed once again to reveal what the card said for everyone to see.


[‘My cute girls used to sit on my lap when they were young… Wait, did I have children?’ – Grail Mama]


“Sitting on someone’s lap?” he heard Mashu read the card. He was able to do the same due to the large size of the text.


Grail Mama… Irisviel? So it wasn’t just men being polled? He supposed a number of female servants had admitted to swinging both ways. Moreover, her ‘cute girl preference’ seemed to be very humble. If BB had pulled a card from any dirtier minded Servant, he was not going to be safe. He felt a brief moment of relief in hearing something somewhat normal sounding from BB’s crazy cards. 


However, it was when a weighty dark shadow covered his miniscule body that he realized even the purest of cards spelt danger to him when he was the size of an ant. Looking up, he could clearly see a peach colored sky with a white divide in the center. BB had raised her skirt and held her butt over him. He was directly between the left and right cheeks. BB was giving him an alarming view of the white leotard she wore instead of underwear and her strikingly powerful thighs that were being hugged snugly by her thigh high stockings.


From seeing BB, Mashu knew what the devilish girl planned to do. “BB, don’t tell me you’re going t-”


“Of course I am, Mashu. I need to make up for your loss after all,” the girl interrupted. She moved her hips. He could feel BB’s butt push the air out of the way as the astronomical mass right above him darted about. He couldn’t move anything but his eyes. The gigantic AI’s hypnotic dance had a gravity that he could literally feel. “Let’s see here… I wonder if this will work. Senpai’s lap is really small now, but it should still count.” 


No. He did not want it to count. He did not want to be crushed from being sat on by the kouhai-attribute AI. He wanted to flee, to move out of the way. Acting on sheer instinct, his body moved backwards while his eyes remained focused on the imposing object in the sky that was BB’s butt. It was like the moon was falling. The rear end of the AI from the Far Side of the Moon was descending onto him.


“Ufufufu…,” BB had realized his desperate attempts to back away. “Senpai, there’s no escape, you know. As far as you run, you bug sized self will still be on that desk. So please just enjoy BB-chan’s ‘Lunar Impact’ as much as you can.”


Lunar Impact. That was an apt name for it. The enormous MoonCancer servant was right that his desperate attempts to flee had been worthless. It would take him minutes to escape the shadow of BB’s body, and her butt did not fall onto him slowly. She purposefully dropped it with force. A massive peach colored behind multiple times his size crashed into him and slammed into the entirety of the school desk. Tons upon of tons BB’s body weight slammed into him with speeds that exceeded the King of the Cavern’s lightning speed and mass that went far beyond the Sun King’s pyramids that he loved sending flying into people. 


He would have preferred have been flattened into paste in an instant over surviving. BB now had him pinned beneath right butt cheek, smothered from all sides by her bare skin. His arms had been spread out from the impact and the pressure of BB’s flesh kept him from moving them. There was no space to breathe as every inch of his body was pressed down upon by BB’s tender rear. Any movement he wanted to make was sealed by the butt flesh immediately burying any opening that came to me from his struggles.


“Fufufu~,” a powerful rumble vibrated BB’s rear and his entire body as she chuckled. He knew she was laughing at his predicament but could not hear anything else. His ears were muffled by BB’s firm butt. He did not have the time to worry about what was being said, however. He had to endure. Unlike with Mashu who had sat on him accidentally, BB was intent on putting her full weight onto his bug sized form. His body was held hostage to every twitch and increase in pressure the sadistic AI decided to torture him with.


That was not the only torture either. With pressure came heat. He was sealed in a cramped space between BB’s flesh and the table. The mastermind-type servant had inadvertently (or possibly purposefully) made things worse as the heat of her body flowed into him. As she ground him into the table, the friction of his body rubbing against her and the friction of her butt rubbing against the table made things hotter than even a certain yellow oni’s rage. Sweat poured from his body, and, more importantly, her body. Drops of warm, salty liquid the size of his head dripped into him and drenched him. What little air he had was becoming displaced by the AI’s butt sweat.


How long was he going to have to endure? BB had passed, correct? With Mashu, the result had shown up almost immediately. BB was just prolonging things so he could suffer more. How many minutes was he going to be crushed and smothered by butt flesh?


[Pass]


Two minutes was the answer. That was actually how long BB had kept herself on him. Despite Mashu’s pleas for her to get off after the announcement of her victory had appeared, BB had chosen to pass time distracting Mashu with conversation before finally getting off. When she did, the tiny Master found the pressure lifting… or rather, he was. Plastered to her rear end by the sticky sweat, he had become a dirty smudge on BB’s smooth skin.  


“Well, I hope you enjoyed that, Se~n~pa~i~!” BB taunted as she jumped off the table and stood up. “Oh my, it’s almost like I have a Senpai tattoo on my butt now.”


“BB!” Mashu voiced her contempt and worries and approached her from behind to check on him. Mashu bent down until her building sized face was level with him.


“Hey, I got us a victory, Mashu, should you be happy?” laughed the AI.


“Senpai, are you okay?” Mashu took the liberty of peeling him off of BB’s butt. With just two fingers, she grabbed his right hand and pulled. The pressure Mashu put on squeezing his arm hurt, but it was enough to pry him from BB’s flesh. He dangled limply in front of Mashu’s face as she inspected his less than 2 cm body with eyes bigger than his head. “Please, endure just for a little longer, Senpai. BB’s show should be done soon.”


That was easier said than done. Mashu’s turn was next, which meant he was going to be put through the ringer yet again.


“Mashu, it’s your turn next.”


“R-Right…,” Mashu frowned. She kept him on her open left palm as she pulled from the box with her right. She lifted the card far above him so she could read it.


What was it? What was the next trouble he had to deal with at bug sized? He waited for the BB Channel card to appear for him to read.


To his surprise, two appeared.


[‘A gal who knows how to hold her own is a real looker in my eyes’ – Gae Bolg through your Heart]


[Pass]


“Huh? I won already?” Mashu blinked.


“Wait, what?” even BB was surprised at the double appearance. The blank look on the AI’s face was so sudden, he was certain that she hadn’t planned for that.


Gae Bolg meant Cu Chulainn. While he wasn’t sure which one, he did know that several of the Cu Musketeers had flirted with Mashu before (which he disapproved of). Whichever one wrote their preference down as someone who could hold her own was most likely referring to Mashu. Since it had been Mashu who pulled the card and she fit that preference perfect, it was an automatic win for her.


… That irked him more than it relieved him to know he had one less event to deal with on the BB Channel special.


“That’s right… That particular Child of Light has those tastes…,” BB mumbled, coming to the same realization that he had. She then directed her attention to Mashu and her invisible audience. “Well, I guess that was an easy and lucky win, Mashu. That’s one less service scene for you, though.”


“I’m not sure if I should be happy about that. You didn’t rig this on purpose, did you?”


“It’s all part of the show. We aim to get honest reactions here on BB Channel, so everything on stage is done live,” BB used her show host smile for the invisible camera. “Well, that’s two wins for us then, which means it’s up to BB-chan to get the third. If not, Mashu will have the last turn. As the host, I’d prefer being the showstopper, so I better go all out!”


“Now I’m really sure I shouldn’t be happy about that…”


He agreed as he watched in the safety of Mashu’s hand as BB rummaged through the Kouhai’s Playbox. What was the fourth card going to be? He was sure his luck had been expended with that previous draw of Mashu’s.


[‘Skinship is justice! There ain’t no point if ya don’t got that chance ta touch ‘em!’ – Black Mustache]


Indeed it was. And OF COURSE it was Blackbeard’s suggestion.


“Skinship? That’s pretty all over the place…,” BB mumbled to herself as she read the card. “Well, I’m pretty sure Mister Pirate would be satisfied with just about any kind of pervy situation.”


He wholeheartedly agreed, which was why he was equally as nervous. What was BB going to do? He was glad Mashu was keeping her guard up and cautiously holding him near her (distracting) chest as BB pondered.


“Hm… There’s so many options, but what’s something Senpai might enjoy? Hm… Ah!”


He had a bad feeling as BB turned towards him and Mashu. The mischievous glint in her purple eyes coupled with her Cheshire Cat smile sent shivers up both of their spines.


“BB? What are you going t-”


That was all Mashu could make out before BB darted towards her. The last thing he could see in that instance was a pair of jiggling meteors heading straight for him.


“Kouhai tackle glomp!”


“Kyah!”


“Gah!”

Crash!


Jumping straight into Mashu with him as her intended target, BB knocked over tables and chairs as the two of them slammed into each other and slide across the polished floor. The classroom props vanished into thin air, their Spiritrons no longer needed in that form for BB’s use. The only thing remaining was the BB doll and the box which had fallen to the floor. His attention was not on the classroom objects, however. His attention was on something else entirely. Being BB’s primary target, he met face first with the white dress shirt that covered BB’s mighty bosom.


“Mmmmph!” he tried to speak but was completely crushed by tens of thousands of kilograms of boob flesh. From BB’s butt to her breasts, he was still being crushed. He tried to push away the squishy, mountainous orbs, but it was to no avail. BB’s left boob spread around his hands and smothered him until his arms gave out.


“BB! Please, get off of me! What are you doing?”


“Why, skinship, of course, Mashu. Now hold still. This is going to be perfect for Senpai.”


Perfect? It certainly wasn’t. Unlike being trapped by the table before, the ground beneath him this time was equally as springy and hefty. He was being pressed between both BB’s and Mashu’s breasts as the purple haired AI held her ground above Mashu. His world shifted to-and-fro like a ship being rocked by massive waves during a storm. Like gelatin shaking during an earthquake, Mashu’s struggles and BB’s antics caused their boobs to envelop him in their warm cushion. He was becoming buried in their clothes from the pressure of the two worldly orbs crashing into each other. 


‘Buried’ was the key word. BB’s attempts to smother him with her breast were causing him to slip into her dress shirt. Falling into the gap, he found himself between her white leotard and her dress shirt while both were being pressed into Mashu’s boobs. 


“Kyah! Oh my! I thought I was the little devil,” BB noticed immediately. The movement and the crushing stopped, much to his pleasure, at least for a moment. “Crawling into there, you’re such a dirty Master.”


While still straddling Mashu, BB sat up, giving the less than 2 cm man the ride of a lifetime as her massive bust jiggled from the sudden jerking of her body. He was knocked by the massive weight of BB’s boob right out of the gap between the buttons and into BB’s waiting glove.


“Fufufu… We’re only going for skinship, Senpai. That’s a little too far,” BB taunted, fixing her eyes on his tiny figure on her palm. “Asking for too much is going to mean a punishment, understood? Shall I introduce you to the Bug Space?”


Being at the mercy of BB was riding a non-stop roller coaster of fear and terror. Before he could even utter a word, the girl began to dangle him over her open mouth, her tongue stretched out waiting for him. He squeaked in fear and tried to cling onto BB’s fingers as best as he could. Being devoured by BB was one of the last things on his list.


“Just kidding. That’s a different BB Channel program.” And just as quickly as BB had decided on it, she ended it on a whim.  “Teeheehee~! That was quite fun, but the announcement hasn’t come up yet. I guess we better keep going with the skinship then, Senpai.”


Much to his dismay, BB let go. While her mouth was no longer beneath him, it was still a long fall before he landed with a bounce on a hill-like, blue surface: Mashu’s chest. On one side, he could see an exhausted Mashu’s red face in the distance. She was breathing heavily, something he could easily feel as the ground he was on was rising and falling from each unsteady, deep breath. On the other side, however, he could see the tower that was BB straddling Mashu looking down at him with her hands on her hips. His attention was not on BB any more, however. It was the card behind her.


[What’s wrong with a little love between girls? - Kuro]


“Hm…? Where’s my victory announcement? Did I accidentally override the cards when I knocked them out of the box?” BB wondered. She lost interest in thinking about it a few seconds later. “Well, I guess we can flub the rules a little. Mashu’s taking part anyways, so we can consider this her turn too.”


“My turn?” Mashu repeated. She looked up to also see the BB Channel explanation card. “K-Kuro’s card?”


She wasn’t even trying to hide her name. As expected for the kiss demon magical girl, Kuro’s card opened a lot of possibilities much like Blackbeard’s had. He was certain BB was going to use her current position on top of Mashu to her advantage. He was helpless in being able to do nothing but watch as BB decided to execute her plans.


“Cursed Cutting Crater’s for another time so instead this precious kouhai BB-chan has a better idea to give Senpai the ultimate kouhai treatment,” the kouhai-type AI licked her lips hungrily.


“BB, what are you doing?” Mashu worriedly asked.


“Well if the card wants girls to show their love, I know the perfect setting,” BB smiled. “It’s the forbidden fruit! Behind Senpai’s back: The Flowering Garden of Lillies! Two of his beloved juniors, undressed, getting along in ways far beyond his imagination! But little do they know that their tiny Senpai is right there in between them!”


“Undressed?! B-BB?!” Mashu was getting flustered by BB’s increasing excitement. He was as well, already on top of Mashu’s chest with nowhere to go.


There were even fewer places to go as BB followed through on her fantasy and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Mashu’s school uniform and BB’s mantle and dress shirt vanished into Spiritrons. The little master found himself standing on a lacy bra and staring up at a white leotard. BB had stripped the two of them of everything but their underwear.


“Here we go, Senpai. Enjoy being the filling for my and Mashu’s Kouhai Sandwich~!” BB declared. She leaned forward, causing the ground (Mashu’s breast) beneath him to shake. He fell to the side and began to tumble down the valley of Mashu’s cleavage.


“S-Senpai!” 


“Charmed Compound Crusher!”


Doubling up on the squeezing him between their breasts from earlier, BB slammed both of her breasts down on Mashu’s own and began playing with them with her hands. Mashu struggled to fight back with her own to pry her off, but doing so only made things worse for the tiny master. He was in the middle of a squishy, womanly scented hell. Mashu’s now nearly-naked self and BB’s leotard clad form pressed into each other, their mountainous bosoms crashing and shaking and bouncing as they hit each other. In the middle of it all, he was pressed together between Mashu’s boobs, sent flying upward into BB’s and slammed back down on Mashu’s multiple times within just a few seconds. He was flattened and covered in the sweat that was beginning to drip from both girls as they fought for control. BB’s enjoyment of fondling Mashu and Mashu’s struggles against the dominating BB caused a typhoon of flesh and chaos that his miniscule self was an insignificant victim of.


[Pass]


[3 Victories Cleared]


Those were the words he wanted to see and the chime he wanted to hear to signify the end of the BB Channel, but just seeing the screen as his body was thrown about like a ragdoll was not enough to stop BB. The girl continued to fool with Mashu with him in between.


“B-BB… Stop… K-Kyaaah! Not there!”


“Oh my, Mashu… Are you that sensitive? How about here?”


“N-Noo! S-Senpai! Help!”


“Ufufufu~! I’m starting to enjoy this. Maybe I can ask for a late night extension for the special…”


He couldn’t fight back. He couldn’t even tell what was going on. BB’s chest had pressed him down on the tip of Mashu’s left boob and smothered him atop her bra. He could feel a hard object directly beneath him and was growing uncomfortable knowing just what it was that was pressing against him while he was being squished by both girls.


“Someone please… end it already…,” he begged.


And end it, someone did. Before BB could violate Mashu any further, the lights of the entire set of BB Channel shut off. Mashu’s normal clothes along with his own also reappeared.


“What the-?” BB stood up, her playtime having been interrupted. “What happened? The show’s not supposed to end yet. There were still five minutes left of the special!”


“That’s because your broadcast has been deemed unsuitable for the audience,” a voice spoke through the BB Channel’s speakers.


The tiny master blinked. It was feminine but tough. What servant had come to save him? Actually, what servants could break into the MoonCancer’s domain so easily anyways?


“O Lord, this is such a pain. To think I’d have to give a sermon on acceptable broadcast standards by breaking my way in… Miss Serenity, you were right to call me.”


Lord? Sermon? Had Hassan of the Serenity brought who he thought she brought?


Crash!


“No! My set!” BB cried as the classroom ‘walls’ fell down to reveal just an ordinary Chaldea room. A hole had been broken into the digital barrier BB had created around her stage. The person who had caused the barrier to shatter like glass and the walls to fall down was a swimsuit clad woman he knew full well.


“Saint Martha?!” Mashu called out her name in surprise.


It was Saint Martha - Swimsuit Version to be precise. Beside her was Hassan of the Serenity, who had also grabbed the cage holding El Melloi II when she entered.


“Master… I got help…,” Serenity explained. Did she ever. Knowing BB’s weaknesses and calling an appropriate servant was a good call for Serenity.


“About time…,” the tiny Zhuge Liang demi-servant sighed. “I didn’t know how much more of that I could stomach watching.”


“T-Tch, to think that the adorable BB-chan would be beat by class affinity,” BB stepped back from Martha, who was cracking her knuckles. Mashu stood up and held him tight before backing away. Seeing the Ruler version of Saint Martha come in was a relief. “I should’ve done more than just lock out Little Miss Poison over there.”


“Indeed you should have,” Martha stretched her arms in preparation for her ‘sermon’ for BB. “I heard everything from Miss Serenity. You’ve been a bad girl again, haven’t you, BB?”


“Ufufu~! Of course I’ve been. I’m a little devil kouhai after all,” BB confidently declared while still backing away from the Ruler class servant.


“Don’t tell me you’re the mastermind of all this tiny servant business. If that’s true, I’ll be adding at least another three hours to your sermon.”


“Of course I’m not. I just thought I’d take advantage of what’s going on,” BB honestly admitted while trying to inch her way towards the door. She was having trouble finding an opening when Martha was blocking the only exit.


“What?” Mashu voiced her surprise. “So we got it wrong?”


“Well, that’s the luck of the draw for you,” El-Melloi II mumbled. The tiny master recalled that the two of them had mentioned that the odds for the culprit being BB were high. Considering his luck, a high chance of being correct still had a risk of failing, and it seemed that aiming for BB had led to pointless suffering.


“Hmph. As if I’d do something as low brow as this,” BB huffed. “I have standards. I won’t just do something so simple as to make all men smaller.”


BB did enjoy a bit of finesse with her plans. There was always some complex strategy involved when it came to her. However, if the culprit wasn’t her, than that meant he was going to have to keep looking.


“Master,” Martha called him. Her gaze locked onto his tiny form in Mashu’s hands. “I’ll take care of BB here for a while. You can continue searching for the culprit. Don’t worry.”


“Thank you, Martha,” Mashu bowed.


BB was not going to go down easily, however. “Hey, don’t just abandon me, Mashu. You’re my co-star!” she pointed. With a flick of her wrist, the purple haired AI made her baton appear. She then waved it at Mashu. To his and Mashu’s surprise, a flash of light blinded them and the next instance, the two of them were where BB had been. BB had swapped places with them and was now very close to the exit.


“BB!” shouted Mashu.


“Running away? That’s quite cowardly of you,” Martha taunted.


Sticking her tongue out and pulling her eye to taunt back, BB answered. “I was just having fun. I’d prefer not to stick around with an old hag who’s such a stickler for broadcast ratings.”


“Old… hag…?” Martha twitched. BB had hit a nerve.


Having regained her confidence now that she had an escape route and after she had insulted Martha, BB waved her hand again. This time, a business card appeared in her hand. She flicked it towards Serenity who caught it with her free hand.


“I didn’t have anything to do with this, Master-san. I was just enjoying myself while I had the chance,” BB spoke slightly more formally. “You can call me to help if you want. Think of it as payment for helping me with the special program.”


Mashu accepted the card Serenity handed to her and asked. She held it low so he could also read it. The two of them weren’t surprised to see that all it had on it was BB’s autograph and a picture of a scantily clad BB posing sexily for the camera. “So you really didn’t have anything to do with this, BB? Then why be so ambiguous about it?”


“Because your panic was o’ so adorable of course,” BB smiled. She then waved farewell. “I’ll be spending my time editing the footage, but please do call me if you need my help. I had a good time, Senpai, Mashu.”


“Wait, BB!”


“Master, Mashu, I’ll go after her,” Martha stopped the Shielder class servant from following. “You leave her to me. She needs to be taught a lesson in manners…”


Although the AI had vanished without a trace before anybody could start following her, Martha did not want to give up after being called an old hag. He supposed letting the punching saint do as she pleased was for the best so he told Mashu who nodded and let Martha follow after. The saint had left as quickly as she had come. They were left standing in the remains of the room BB had claimed to make her stage, staring at the empty door to the hallway.


What exactly had happened? The attempt to solve their problems by confronting BB had been fruitless from start to finish. They had only succeeding in adding to the list of traumatic experiences the AI was had involved them in. He tried his best to regain his energy, but it was tough even with Serenity and Lord El-Melloi’s return to support him and Mashu.


After a minute of silence, Mashu was the first person to break it.


“Senpai… I guess we’ll have to keep on moving…”


After such a horrible failure of enduring so much and getting nothing out of it, he didn’t want to hear those words, but he supposed there was no choice. He only had one request for Mashu and the others however, one he stressed for them to take to heart.


“Fine… But let’s just forget this ever happened, okay?”


There was no need to ask. They also agreed.


 





Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Ruler] Saint Martha (Swimsuit Ruler)

BB outfit - her outfit doesn’t actually have buttons but let’s assume Self Modification for cosplay

Bug Space = CCC Foxtail manga reference

Cursed Cutting Crater - Summer BB.

Charmed Compound Crusher - Breast Play (Charmed) Double Team (Compound) Smothering (Crusher)

Cu Musketeers - From the Musketeers Craft Essence

Martha vs BB - Ruler > Moon Cancer with type advantage.


~For Fun~


Additional Ideas I thought of because the ideas in the story were all picked by randomizer


[All beauties are gems to be treasured. I’d love to enjoy a rosy bath with them. – Red Saber (Nero)/Bath Play]

[Someone quite composed and queenly, I suppose. No, I’m not referring to anyone in particular… - Black Key Saint (Amakusa)/Queen-dom]

[As long as it’s a beautiful woman, I wouldn’t mind charging to their rescue – Arondight Knight (Saber Lancelot)/Attempt to Princess Carry ends in Crush]

[Well if I could dress them up in some of the cute clothes I made, I wouldn’t mind… - Rule Breaker (Medea)/Cosplay]

[I’d simply like to walk hand in hand with that pure and innocent smile of hers -  The Executioner (Sanson)/Hand Play]

[I wouldn’t mind sharing a few drinks with someone cute enough to eat – Drunk Oni (Shuten)/Mouthplay]


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (3 of 3):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (Waist)

HP: 70,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Embarrassment and Shame] - Decrease own Attack (Unremovable). 

NP: 3 turn charge - [Kouhai Upskirt] - Chance to inflict[Charm] on one enemy. Deals significant damage to one enemy.


Wave 2

Opponent: [MoonCancer] BB (Rear)

HP: 140,000 HP.

Buffs: [Cliffhanger Ratings] - Increase Attack (Unremovable). (Stackable up to 10 times).

NP: 4 turn charge. [Lunar Impact] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Chance to inflict [Stun]. Decrease Debuff Resist (3 turns). 

Special: Will not attack until NP is fully charged.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu (Bust), [MoonCancer] BB (Bust)

HP: 110,000 for Mashu, 1 Break Bar for BB - 130,000 for first, 160,000 for second

Buffs: [Kouhai Paradise] - Randomly increase/decrease [Attack], [Defense], [Critical Rate], or [Critical Strength] each turn

Break Bar Skill: [Kouhai Above All Kouhai] - Permanently increases own attack but also permanently decreases ally’s [Attack] and [Defense].

NP - None for Mashu. 4 turn charge for BB. [Charmed Compound Crusher] - Inflict heavy damage to all enemies. Chance to inflict charm on all enemies AND allies.

Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II).


Drops: Heart of the Foreign God + Great Knights Medal x2 + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes