- Text Size +

Chapter 4a: Dangerous Tea Part (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin, [Caster] Nursery Rhyme


“So, Professor. What are we going to do now? I mean, who’s left on our list?”


“Urgh… Does she really want me to answer that? I know you won’t like my reply, Master. You should know what other possible Servants there are. Our next most likely bet would be that woman…”


In an attempt to calm down after the previous failure to find the culprit, the tiny master asked his Caster class ally while sitting between two giant girls who were looking down on them with concern. They had to collect their thoughts before they could move on. Their first lead being the worst experience they ever had, it was necessary to move onto the next target.


Who was next? Who was that woman El-Melloi II was talking about? He knew very well just what the answer to that was. His body shuddered. Someone just as bad as BB was the next most likely culprit.


“Senpai,” Mashu’s voice pounded down on his ears from high above. Being surrounded and looked down on by both her and Serenity made the shrunken Master anxious. “Where should we head to next?”


Indecision was not something he wanted to have, but hesitating was only natural when he had been through so much already. To say this event was just as dangerous as a Singularity was not something he could deny anymore. He had to decide quickly before something unexpected happened.


After informing Mashu and Serenity, the two girls picked him and El-Melloi II up and deposited the two of them into Mashu’s pocket. He ordered/requested for Hassan of the Serenity to remain hidden in case there was any trouble again which she agreed to quickly. As they approached their destination, he remained silent and hoped Mashu could do all of the negotiating for him.


Unfortunately, negotiating with Kiara Sesshouin was, beyond all belief, impossible.


“My my~ If it isn’t Mashu. What brings you to my humble abode?” the Alter Ego nun was quite forward when it came to answering the door. Not even giving time for Mashu to react, she leaned forward and grabbed both her hands. Even though he was concealed and unable to see, he could hear from her tone of voice that Kiara was very chipper.


Mashu also noted this. “G-Good morning, Kiara. You seem happy.”


That couldn’t be a good thing. When it came to the Demonic Bodhisattva, she was not one to be left to her own devices but also not one to get involved with. It was a similar case with BB, but even this version of Kiara was enough of a Beast that he was still wary around her.


“Mashu, be careful,” he warned, knowing full well only she could hear him.


He needn’t have told her. Just being in the lewd nun’s presence gave Mashu goosebumps. Her hair stood on end as she tried to back away from Kiara. She would have asked Serenity for assistance, but the poison assassin was woefully weak against Kiara.


Case in point: Serenity’s presence concealment met nothing against Thesis of the Still Heart. The power to expose worldly desires was formidable, and it seemed to have been enhanced due to Kiara’s sparkling mode. She released a very tiny sphere of energy up into the ceiling at the precise location where Hassan of the Serenity was hiding.


“Kyaa!” Serenity was shot out from her hiding place and knocked onto the ground.


“There was no need to hide, dear. My doors are always welcome to such adorable girls like you two. Do come in, Mashu. The two of us were just having a little chat.”


He could feel Mashu tense up and her body turn to check on Serenity. The tiny master hoped the two of them were okay. In wondering that, he realized something, however. 


“Two?” Mashu echoed his thoughts. Who was Kiara with?


As to answer that question, a happy-go-lucky shout came out of the room along with a robust tackle.


“Mashu!”


With that one word, a heavy impact slammed into Mashu, and along with her, he and El-Melloi II, were knocked to the floor.


“Whoa! Hold on, Master! I’ve got you!” the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang grabbed him in midair just as they flew out of Mashu’s pocket. The two landed on the floor right by a pair of dark skinned bare feet. With Serenity behind them and on guard, they looked forward and saw the fallen bespectacled Shielder’s head tower over them. Above her was a black clothed individual that he was dumbfounded and concerned to see come out Kiara’s room. 


“N-Nursery Rhyme? What are you doing here?”


“Teeheehee~!” laughed the storybook Caster “Something amazing happened this morning. Miss Kiara and I wanted to have a lovely tea party to celebrate it! Did you come to join us, Mashu?”


What would there be to celebrate? All of the [Male] servants shrank. Were they celebrating their accomplishment or were they just happy something strange that happened? Knowing both of their personalities, both were equally as likely. He didn’t enjoy either option, especially when the toe of Kiara’s white heel landed in front of him.


“Oh my my my~! It looks like Mashu joined in on the fun just like we did,” the Alter Ego servant’s voice sent shivers down his and El-Melloi II’s spines. She had spotted them. Being so small in front of Kiara Sesshouin brought back terrible memories neither of them wanted to recall. Hadn’t dealing with BB been enough? 


The answer, of course, was no. The ‘holy woman’ took a step forward. Immediately, their bodies were covered in a shadow as Kiara’s heel rose above them. To their dismay, she was not hesitant in dropping it. 


“Master, we’re moving!” the young El-Melloi II kept his hand on his collar and jumped off to the side. The boy’s agility may have only been D rank, but his B+ rank luck gave him enough of an edge to just narrowly missed being stopped underfoot by the towering nun’s high heel. Unfortunately, that cost the servant most of his energy. “That was close… Grk… For once, I’m a bit glad for this younger body… Though I wish I actually worked out more back then…”


As the tactician servant tried to catch his breath, he looked up. From directly below Kiara’s heel, he got a good perspective on just how small being less than 2 cm tall was. The heel of her shoe itself was tall enough to be a building. The woman’s white stockings rose up high into the sky before coming blurry and out of focus where her leg was exposed. It was quite a contrast to Serenity’s barefoot right behind him. Two towers of white and black surrounded the two of them.


“You mustn’t… hurt Master,” warned the Assassin class servant. He could tell she was intimidated since she was still nursing her injury.


Kiara was clearly enjoying the situation. Just by shifting her foot slightly, he and the exhausted professor were ready to flee while Serenity went on guard. With them closer to Kiara, she clearly had the upper hand and could do what she wanted.


The Alter Ego was not the only one to watch out for, however.


Stomp!


“Gwargh!” “Urgh!”


“Hey, no fighting, you two!”


“Master!”


“Hm? Oh my.”


Being stomped on by Nursery Rhyme’s black Mary Janes was not something anyone of them had prepared for. Serenity, El-Melloi II and he were all so focused on Kiara that they hadn’t realized Nursery Rhyme had gotten up. She had pulled Mashu over in between Kiara and Hassan of the Serenity to separate them. She hadn’t realized the two of them were on the floor.


“Tch… I dropped my guard,” the tactician mumbled as ‘little girl’ servant in braids shifted her weight, grinding her shoe onto the two of them. He snapped his fingers to help the two of them defensively, but even with it active, a fair amount of damage had already been done. 


“Professor… hang on…,” he frowned. He knew what he had to do. The only one of the two of them who could talk to the giant girls was him after all. “Mashu. Help please.”


“S-Senpai!” Mashu heard him. “Nursery Rhyme, could you please lift your foot?” 


“My foot?”


In response, the massive weight crushing the two of them lifted, or rather, it partially did. Nursery Rhyme did not completely remove her foot, but she tilted it just slightly enough for the two of them to crawl their way out. He didn’t enjoy being made a spectacle of, but he could tell that all of the [Female] servants present were watching the two of them squirm out from beneath Nursery’s boot like a worm.


Without giving them a chance to rest, Kiara reached down and snatched the two of their less than 2 cm tall bodies in her hand before Mashu could. When the shrunken master opened his eyes, he found they were on her palm, being held up to her face, and staring at her unnerving smile was traumatically familiar.


“Nursery. Look at this,” she beckoned the other girl over. She lowered her hand so that they were level with Nursery’s doll-like face. “It seems it wasn’t just Anderson who was affected.”


“… Aaa! It’s Master!” Nursery Rhyme had to squint her eyes for a moment before she recognized him. The moment she did, she shouted loudly enough that both he and the professor had to cover their ears. “Did I step on your earlier? I’m sorry. I was too used to playing the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. Looks like you’re all dirty now. Ufufu~!”


Though she apologized, Nursery Rhyme still held her child-like innocence in acting like it was just a little, light-hearted accident. While it was an accident, it certainly did not feel light-hearted to them. The  Mystic Code he was wearing had gotten a fair amount of scuffs and scratches since being with BB, but being ground under Nursery Rhyme’s shoe had furthered that damage.


Before he could change codes, however, Kiara curled her fingers and pulled her hand away from Nursery, who had been hoping she would tilt her palm to give the two of them to the girl. The next thing they knew, they were directly in front of Kiara’s face again, right beneath her chin.


“My apologies, Master, ufufu~!” laughed the devilish Bodhisattva. She was keeping her close to ensure Mashu’s and Serenity’s actions were limited. “I suppose the two of us got a little carried away. It’s not every day such a trial would appear. After Anderson, I suppose we were escalating. Maybe we should clean you up.”


What happened to Anderson? He was both worried and terrified to find out. He was aware of Kiara’s relationship with the snarky author, and Nursery Rhyme also had a poor relationship with him due to his pessimism. The look of ecstasy on Kiara’s face as well as Nursery’s satisfied and spirited smile told him that he was soon to find out.


Unfortunately, he wouldn’t find out so soon. The gigantic nun opened her mouth, but did not speak. Instead, she stuck out her tongue, liking her lips. The imposing pink serpent coming out of its cave up above him caused the tiny master to take a step back, but there was nowhere to go while literally in Kiara’s hands. 


The shrunken master was fearful of being licked up just like what happened with Kiyohime, but that was not the case this time. No. Kiara simply let her droll fall out from her mouth and down her tongue. A massive glob of saliva fell above and splashed down on the bug sized master, coating him in the sticky, clear fluid. El-Melloi II, as well, was not safe, as the saliva kept flowing. The temptress of a woman did not stop until a pool of spit had formed in her palm and the two of them were struggling to pool themselves out of it.


“Blech. How disgusting. Are you kidding me?” the professor groaned as they both tried to trudge their way out of the spit. “Whose bright idea was this?”


“K-Kiara! What are you doing?” Mashu asked, completely stunned by what she was doing.


“Why cleaning Master up, of course,” the SE.RA.PH’s nun said with a matter-of-factly tone. “Isn’t that right, Nursery Rhyme?”


“Yup! Indeed!” Nursery Rhyme answered. “Mister Rama and Kintoki said a little spit can help make the ouchies go away when Abby fell before. We did the same thing to Mister Anderson earlier too!”


He was going to smack Rama and Kintoki later if he had the chance. This was why Nightingale and Irisviel were supposed to be helping with the medical facility.


“Ufufufu~!” Kiara was certainly enjoying what she was doing. She had most likely used Nursery Rhyme’s words to get a chance to fool around with Anderson just like she was doing to them. She was not done, either, as with her free hand, Kiara plucked both of their tiny bodies off of her wet palm. She then quickly slammed them into a soft, black wall.


“K-Kiara!” he heard Mashu’s flustered shout.


“Mmphh. Master, this is-” the flustered young El-Melloi II turned beat red when he realized what he already knew. Kiara was pushing them against her chest. Furthermore, she was rubbing them against the fabric of her nun outfit so that it would wipe the spit off their bodies like a towel. While successful, he was being slammed and rubbed against the massive bouncy orb that was Kiara’s left breast.


The heat emanating from Kiara’s bosom was spreading into him. While he should have gotten used to this by now since he had been in Mashu’s breast pocket for ages, there was a reason why Anderson took every chance he could to insult her voluptuous body. The bewitching eroticism was in full throttle despite her modest clothing. It was in the very air surrounding him – an intoxicating scent that came from both the saliva sticking to him and from the Alter Ego’s very body. Kiara was… Mature? No, that word was too weak. Womanly? No, that wasn’t quite enough. Sensual was probably closest to how he would describe the feeling he was getting pushed against the woman’s incredibly well-endowed body. 


Unlike with Mashu, who was more modest in both body and behavior, the Demonic Bodhisattva did not keep to human standards. Her technique with just where on her body she was pressing the two of them against was on the level of natural instinct. She was like a Beast in heat with how fiercely she rubbed them against her chest. The two of them were forcibly taken along for the ride as she enjoyed touching herself directly in front of Mashu, Hassan of the Serenity, and Nursery Rhyme.


“Damnit…,” he heard the professor curse as Kiara groped herself. Between gropes where the two of them were pushed against Kiara’s ample bust, they had just enough room to speak. “Master, we… need a distraction... This animal of… a woman won’t… stop unless… someone actually… interrupts her.”


He nodded in agreement. He used what strength he could to tell Mashu who was still frozen, stunned at what she was witnessing because her pure mind couldn’t process Kiara’s actions.


“Mashu… Let’s get her to… take us to… Anderson…”


The Caster servant’s strategy was correct. The moment Mashu dared to ask, “Kiara… Can you please let us see Mister Anderson?” she stopped.


“Oh my. You need to see him?” Kiara released her palm from her left breast, finally giving the two shrunken males room to breathe. She did not sound angry, but she certainly sounded like she was repressing her emotions when it came to him. “We left him inside.”


“Then let us go see him,” Mashu said. “And could you please hand Senpai back?”


Unfortunately, while Kiara accepted Mashu’s first request, she quickly pulled away at her second. He and El-Melloi II were still captives in the palm of her hand as she turned back into her room. She and Nursery Rhyme welcomed them all in as they entered, but rather than being welcomed in, it was more like they were being steamrolled into entering.


Though they had only come to see if Kiara was the culprit of the incident, they should have also planned an escape route as well because the moment Mashu and Serenity entered, the door locked. And with it, any chance of getting away from the erotic Alter Ego without any mental scars.



Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Nursery Rhyme Ascension - Second Ascension for the Mary Janes

Kiara Ascension - First Ascension for Lewd Nun

Kiara Sesshouin (Name) - Going by this name because I was used to the Extra CCC fan-translation

Thesis of the Still Heart- 5 Thought-Stopping Meditations - Kiara’s skill. Described as being made to map out the patient’s psyche.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 05]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Caster] Nursery Rhyme (Shoes)

HP: 70,000 HP

Buffs: [Overexcitement] - Inflicts 500 damage to all enemies every turn.

NP: 5 turn charge - [A Book’s Worm] - Deal heavy damage to one enemy. Chance to decrease [NP Charge] by 1. Decrease [Defense] (3 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin (Heels)

HP: 160,000 HP.

Buffs: [Hidden Beast] - Apply Special Attack [Humanoid]

NP: 5 turn charge. [Pleasure Bound - Heavenly Heel] - Apply Ignore Invincible. Deal heavy damage to all enemies that ignores [Defense]. Restore own HP by 10,000.

Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity


Drops: Forbidden Pages x2 + Caster/Rider/Assassin/Berserker Monument + Disposable Trash + Lost Change + Chaldea Observation Notes