- Text Size +

Chapter 1.5: Familial Bonding

Servant(s): [Archer] Chloe von Einzbern, [Caster] Illyasviel von Einzbern


Another day, another strange occurrence. To think he’d be used to it by now... That was a line he thought repeatedly since being summoned to Chaldea. Every singularity, every odd event, every encounter with a new servant, he was getting well acquainted with it all. Being surprised – to be honest, he thought he had left that feeling behind long ago. The process of saving the world had been progressing like clockwork, even the unexpected kink in the cogs were put down immediately thanks to his strong-willed Master.


That was why he was there that morning when it happened. As usual, he was preparing breakfast for several of the Servants who were interested in eating despite not needing to. He normally alternated shifts with Tamamo Cat and Boudica, so being alone in the kitchen early in the morning was nothing unusual to him. 


Emiya. He was an Archer for the nameless, but finding him preparing food for others in an apron was precisely why he was also considered one of the ‘Mothers’ of Chaldea… not that he liked the name for anything.


But quite honestly, his status as Mama Emiya was the reason why he had come in extra early that morning. He had to prepare a little apology for having scolded a certain tease of a servant who wore his garb the night before. To set the mood, he prepared French toast with homemade chestnut butter and a simple salad with lettuce and cherry tomatoes for a western taste along with rolled omelets, rice balls, and miso soup for an eastern taste. More importantly, he had prepared an apology written in whipped cream atop a stack of pancakes.


‘To Kuro: Sorry about yesterday.’

To his misfortune, that was when the incident began. Reduction to 1/100th his original size – whatever corrupted Holy Grail or singularity or noble phantasm that had happened, he had been afflicted by the attack. Now around 2 cm in height, he was no more than a red bug among the yellow rolled omelets that were now the size of trucks to him. 


“Well, isn’t this a problem? I sure hope that Master of ours isn’t in too much trouble. Knowing him, he’ll be taking part in some lucky pervert event at this state,” the red Archer class servant voiced his thoughts. He sat on the rolled omelet plate while facing the entrance to the dining hall.


While his abilities as a Servant would have made it easy for him to jump down from the canteen’s table, making it around the base would be both dangerous and time consuming at his size. Hopefully, someone hadn’t been affected and could arrive to assist.


“What’s the worst that could happen by staying here?” he stated out loud.


Yaaaawn!


“And there’s the flag for their arrival,” the experienced counter guardian commented as he spotted something moving by the canteen door. As he had expected, he didn’t have to expend much effort in finding help. He simply had to wait things out. Entering the canteen that morning with a yawn were two young girls who were familiar to Emiya.


“Uuuu… I’m still so sleepy… Even Ruby is still in bed right now, Kuro…”


“I didn’t know that thing could sleep. But really, you’re not much of a morning person are you, Illya? Well, I guess I’m not one to talk. My body feels so sore after last night with Master. He was so rough…”


 “Kuro… Please don’t say things like that. There’s no need to get energy through k-kissing when we’re here. That’s why Onii-chan got mad at you yesterday.”


“Tch. I was just teasing… That dumb man. I won’t be calling him Onii-chan any time soon.”


Of course it was them. The conversation between the two young girls, Illyasviel and Chloe von Einzbern, made the shrunken Archer chuckle. As someone with a connection with one version of Illya, seeing her hold an ordinary conversation with her ‘sister’ was a pleasant sight. Kuro could have done without the innuendo, though. Her attitude was the reason why he was apologizing for lecturing her harshly the day before.


To be completely honest, as calm as he looked, sweat was still trickling down Emiya’s cheek. The two servants wouldn’t have been any trouble, but being so small, he could feel every step the two of them made as they entered the canteen. They looked normal in the distance but with each step as they approached, his eyes looked higher and higher up. Though having gotten used to fighting giant enemies like dragons and spriggans, the two magical girls were far beyond that scale. Houses would have dwarfed by their feet and skyscrapers by their legs. Even atop the canteen table, as Illya and Kuro neared, he found himself stomach level to them. It was intimidating to find his light blocked when the young girl dressed in a school uniform approached the table.


“Uwaaah~! This is such a big spread. Is this all for breakfast?” Illya clapped her hands together, impressed.


The dark skinned girl glanced at the stack of pancakes. She read the message with a frown. “To Kuro… Sorry for yesterday, huh?” 


“Awww… It looks like Onii-chan made this all for you,” Illya tried to cheer the pouting girl up.


Kuro simply huffed and turned her head away from Illya. “I’m not the type of girl you can cheer up just by feeding her, y’know? That idiot…”


Such words made the white haired man recall another obstinate person he used to know. For some reason, it was difficult for Kuro to get along with him. She was stubborn and adamant about not getting too close to him. He didn’t mind, considering he also had a few servants he preferred to avoid, but he had no choice but to approach her due to the situation at hand. He wasn’t that comfortable staring up at the tan girl’s exposed navel that was almost his height.


“You really should apologize, Kuro. C’mon. Let’s eat and we can go apologize together.”


“Hey, don’t you start acting like a big sister all of a sudden,” Kuro growled. “Actually, where is Onii-… Err… that big overbearing galoot anyways?”


“Come to think of it, nobody seems to be around this morning,” Illya also realized. He could see the girls were looking around the empty cafeteria. It relieved him to know they had realized something was wrong. Now he just had to get their attention.


“Oy! Illya! Kuro!” he cupped his hands together and shouted as loudly as he could.


Emiya’s shouts went unnoticed. It pained the wrought iron hero to know that while they were so close to him, he couldn’t get their notice…


… That was, until Kuro turned her head towards the dining table. For an instant, their eyes met.


“Hm…? What’s this...? Eggs shouldn’t be red…” he heard her mumble. She had spotted him.


Waving his arms about to make himself more noticeable, Emiya shouted. “Yes. Down here! I’m right down here.”


That was a mistake.


“Fufufu…”


A giggle escaped the dark skinned girl that accompanied a mischievous grin. Immediately, a shiver travelled up Emiya’s spine. He had a bad premonition of what was to come as he sat by the food on the dining table.


“Oh no. I know where this is going,” the male archer realized and jumped off the plate. Unfortunately for him, he was too slow compared to the gigantic girl whose hand immediately snatched his 2 cm tall body up.


“Caught ya~!” in the darkness of Kuro’s clenched hand, he could hear her mumble.


“Kuro?” Illya saw Kuro’s sudden motion and was confused.


Emiya was shaken as his warm prison suddenly moved as his captor moved her hands behind her back. He did not like what he was aware was to come. “Illya. I’m going to pop into the kitchen real quick. I’ll see if anybody’s back there.”


“Eh? Then I’ll go too.”


“No, no. You should eat out here and wait to see if someone else comes in. It really is too quiet today. I’ll be quick. You should start on those pancakes. I don’t really want to eat that.”


“The pancakes…? Well… If you say so…” Illya relented. Her drifting off told the shrunken archer that she was captivated by the pancakes.


Unable to escape the dark version of Illya, Emiya was whisked away by the red cloaked girl into the depths of the Chaldea kitchen. He was only given a chance to breathe when he was finally released and unceremoniously dropped onto a clean table.


“Grk. Hey Kuro, why did you suddenly do… that…?” the shrunken man landed on his butt painfully. He looked up at Kuro ready to scold her out of habit, but immediately found himself hesitating under the giant girl’s piercing gaze.


“I see… Shrinking, huh? So that’s what’s going on… This certainly is a problem,” she spoke. Considering she had similar abilities to him, she was also capable of reading into the situation with ease. That also meant she was capable of using it to her advantage.


He would have preferred if Mind’s Eye was used more responsibly, however. “So she’s realized it. Great. That means we can hurry up and get to Master immediately to access the situation.”


“Kukuku…”


“Kuro…?” the young girl’s laughter worried the archer who considered projecting his signature weapons.


“On guard, are you? Trying to act tough even now?” Kuro smiled with her hand on her cheek. “I can only hear little squeaks coming from you, Mister Counter Guardian…”


Those words cut deep into Emiya. She couldn’t understand him, meaning she wouldn’t be listening to a word he said, not that it looked like she’d do so even if she could hear him anyways. Judging by the smile on her face, she was enjoying his predicament.


“The right thing to do would be to find Master, but Master can wait. To be honest, I can’t let this opportunity go to waste,” the other red garbed archer placed her finger on her lips and stuck out her tongue. “I’m still a little miffed since yesterday, y’know?”


“Yesterday?” Emiya took a step back. “Wait. I apologized, didn’t I? Should this be all water under the bridge now? And I told you so many times before that you should watch your manners, especially in front of-”


Thud!


“Oh ho? It looks like you’re trying to make excuses that I can’t even hear,” Kuro slammed her palm down on the table with devastating force that knocked the young man down. “Did you really think an apology of pancakes would work on me? I don’t think you’re in a position to talk now, so how about you take your punishment like a man?”


“P-Punishment?” Emiya stuttered, looking up at the formerly little girl who was making her power known. He realized the moment her palm slammed beside him that a single strike from her would be worse than taking a head on assault from Heracles one hundred fold. Having to look up at a towering young girl with a grudge on him was bad on his normally cold, steel nerves.


“Magical energy is necessary for someone like me, y’know…,” Kuro bent down so that her face was level with the 2 cm man. Her large lips kept close to the man, making sure he knew that he was their size. The giant girl then opened her mouth to speak, breathing out a gust of fresh mint toothpaste. “Since you didn’t let me refill my mana properly yesterday, why don’t I have my fill now?


“Wait. At this size, Kuro, you’l- Waitwaitwait!” The little Archer class servant immediately stood up and began backing away as the giant girl leaned her head forward. 


To his dismay, his size had reduced how far he could back away and how quickly he could move, especially in comparison to the giant girl. Her tan hand swooped in behind him, blocking his way with a skin colored wall. Turning back around, he was face to face with a pair of puckered lips.


“Thank you for the treat.”


Kiiiiiisssss!


“Grk…! Gwagh…! Uwargh…!” Emiya could do nothing but grunt as he was pushed against Kuro’s hand by the pressure of her lips. The 2 cm servant found his body bruised from the heavy smooch. He could feel his energy leaving him as Kuro’s wet lips covered him in saliva and lip balm.


The young girl was still unfinished, however. Magical energy was not transferred from a simply kiss. No, there was a reason why Kuro was considered a Kiss Demon. Before Emiya could even react, the girl added her tongue into the kiss. The dark skinned girl’s tongue snaked around the little man and coated him in her saliva and at the same time slammed him harder into Kuro’s hand. She relentlessly licked and kissed and licked and kissed his bug sized self to make sure every bit of the shrunken servant’s essence was collected by her. 


Diminished to 1/100th scale, Emiya already couldn’t fight back against Kuro, but as she drained him, his body felt weaker and weaker with every passing second. Kuro, on the other hand, was growing stronger in comparison. Each kiss became longer and more forceful. The pressure of her lips and tongue crushing him against her palm grew heavier. The overwhelming, muggy stench of morning breath mixed with toothpaste clung to him along with her spit. The only reprieve he got was whenever Kuro drew back to take a breath, but the girl’s stamina knew no limit.


It was only after a solid five minutes that Kuro was satisfied enough to draw back. She left the bug sized Emiya stuck to her palm by her saliva and held her hand out horizontally to make sure he wouldn’t fall.


“Gah… Hah… Haah… Is she done?” Emiya gasped. Looking up, he could see the teasing tan girl lick her lips. A cat-like smile was on her face. She looked as though she had enjoyed what she had done.


“Well, that kiss certainly was delicious. I might have to have more than just a taste,” she spoke.


“More?” The wrought iron hero trembled. He struggled to move but it was all for naught as found he was now too weak to break free of the saliva coating his body.


“Come to think of it, maybe I should have had breakfast with Illya. I am a little hungry after all…” Kuro spoke aloud while keeping her taunting gaze fixed on him.  She was intent on scaring him, and she was succeeding. “Oh, I know the perfect way to satisfy my hunger…”


With two fingers, Kuro plucked his miniscule body up and held him over her mouth. Having his body hoisted up by his red cloak, he dangled above the dark cave of the young girl’s open mouth.


“Eh? Wait, Kuro. Think about this a little,” the white haired man struggled to break free.


“Fill me up nice and good, okay?” Kuro’s warm breath blew a gust of humid wind onto his face.


“You’re kidding me.” Emiya was in disbelief. Kuro was serious. His 2 cm body was being lowered. Was she going to eat him? He did not want to be part of the girl’s morning meal just because of a grudge.


“Aaah~!” Kuro’s loud voice deafened him.


“Hey Kuro. What’s going on back here?”


“Eh? Illya?”


Through sheer good luck (Illya’s), Kuro’s attempt to scare and devour him was interrupted when the elementary school-age girl stepped into the kitchen. To immediately prevent herself from being caught, Kuro quickly closed her palm around him and her hands behind her back. 


“Is something wrong? I thought I told you to go and eat before me.”


“I heard you talking to someone. It doesn’t look like anyone is here, though.”


“Someone? N-No. I was just talking to myself.”


Illya’s arrival was a relief for the little Archer. Kuro couldn’t do anything to him in private while Illya was around. He could feel her grip on him loosen because Kuro couldn’t let Illya see her tense up.


“I guess you have been a bit pouty since Onii-chan scolded you yesterday,” he heard Illya say. “Anyways, Ruby woke up, but I told her to go look around for me while I had breakfast. You should go eat now too.”


“A-Ah. Good idea. I should go out and eat now too.” He felt Kuro lean forward. As she did, her hands raised high enough for him to be level with the table.


“Tch… I need to escape…” Emiya struggled to get out of the hands that cupped around his little body, but there was no opening to break free. Kuro had definitely noticed his efforts which was why she was keen on maintaining her grip.


“It’s getting cold, y’know,” spoke Illya. He felt the footsteps of the girl as she approached. Something was going on as the two enormous ‘sisters’ talked. Was Illya growing suspicious because Kuro hadn’t moved a centimeter from the kitchen table? “Hooe…? Something’s strange here.”


“Illya? K-Kya!”


Not only was she suspicious, she was nosy. The magical girl heroine closed the distance between herself and Kuro, still oblivious to the fact that he was being held behind her back.


“Kuro, are you okay? You’re all red for some reason,” Illya placed her forehead on Kuro’s. He could feel the girl’s grip on him loosen. Her hands were coming apart. This was his chance to get out. While the girl was distracted, the shrunken servant jumped out of the grip and descended. Unfortunately, he couldn’t make it onto the table, so to protect himself from a long drop, he grabbed onto the back of Kuro’s cloak. Looking up, he could see that she had let go and raised her hands in front of her to push Illya away.


“Red? Me? That’s just my clothes, isn’t it?” Kuro attempted to lie, but found it difficult when Illya was so close. She knew he had escaped. He could see the dark skinned girl trying her best to turn her head to see where he had gone. Clinging onto her cloak, he may have had to struggle to maintain his grip as she moved, but she couldn’t see him as he blended with the cloth.


Thankfully for him, Illya’s persistence was stopping Kuro from finding him. Grabbing Kuro’s wrists a bout of concern, she voiced her thoughts. “I know Onii-chan stopped you from the mana transfer yesterday, but you shouldn’t be out of magical energy yet. If you are though, I could help out like usual… It’s embarrassing but I’m worried about you.”


“Ah, now? I’m all filled up. Master helped me after.”


“He did? For some reason, that also worries me…” 


While Kuro was distracted, Emiya had to consider what his next course of action would be.  Being around Kuro was dangerous, but if he jumped onto the table from where he was, he was bound to be caught by her again. Falling to the floor would also be risky due to the chance of being stepped on our spotted by her. There had to be an option to get away from Kuro’s sight and get him to safety.


That option was Illya, he realized. Compared to Kuro, she would actually help him if she realized he had been diminished in size. His window of opportunity was small, however, as this was as close as Illya could be to him. He steadied his grip on Kuro’s cloak as it whipped up and down as Kuro struggled to get Illya to calm down. The timing had to be just right. When the edge of Kuro’s red cloak was closest, to Illya’s skirt was his opportunity.


“Now!” Emiya declared as he leapt a massive distance of 15 centimeters to grab onto the dark skirt of the innocent Illyasviel von Einzbern. He barely made it, slipping down the smooth cloth all the way to the edge of Illya’s skirt. “That was close.”


There was no time to feel relief; however, as he was well aware of how obvious his location was on Illya’s skirt, being a bright red dot on black fabric. He had to move to a less conspicuous location.


“Well, c’mon then, Kuro. The pancakes are so delicious. Ah, you should try the French toast too!”


“W-Wait, hold up there, Illya!”


“Shoot. Whoa!”


Or not. His priority immediate changed to holding on for his life as Illya grabbed Kuro by the arm and began to drag her out to the dining hall. He didn’t have the time to worry about being discovered by Kuro or getting Illya’s attention when he had to cling onto the skirt of an excited towering magical girl moving faster than a fighter jet. Kuro didn’t even have to chance to look for him while being dragged around by Illya either. The girl was beaming from having enjoyed Emiya’s pancakes.


“At the very least, I’m out of the kitchen,” Emiya mumbled through gritted teeth. Enduring the breakneck speeds of the gigantic girl was difficult even for his servant body. At the very least, he had been successful in getting away from Kuro. Now all he had to do was get Illya’s attention and all would be fine. Once Illya stopped and the erratic motions subsided, he could project his bow and give Illya a stinging strike with an arrow.


Unfortunately, things were never going to be simple for the unlucky Archer. The moment Illya arrived back at the table in the canteen, she twirled around. The sheer force of her spin was enough to send the man flying. He slammed painfully onto a gray-blue surface.


“Grk! Ouch… That was close. A fall from that height would have been dangerous,” Emiya grabbed his shoulder which felt bruised. He was surprised it wasn’t broken, but he did not linger on the pain for long. He knew that until he got Illya’s notice, he was still in trouble. He had to ascertain what happened and then take the best course of action alert Illy-


Crush!


“C’mon, Kuro. Sit down! Mmm… These are so sweet. I know I should still be worried about what’s going on, but this is delicious enough to almost forget about it.”


“Y-Yeah…”


Emiya quickly realized where Emiya had landed, or rather, he learned it physically the second several metric tons landed on his body and knocked him down on his back, completely covering him in hot, pink fabric. 


What an improper way to sit… He was completely smothered beneath Illya’s butt when she sat down. He was in the direct center of her panties which wrapped around his 2 cm form from the pressure of her body weight pushing down on him and the chair.


“Why me…?” the shrunken archer mumbled through his teeth. He was desperately trying to hold his breath. Air was finite and in the limited space between Illya’s panties and the chair, he could breathe in nothing more than the girl’s scent. Trapped inside the constrained area, Illya’s sweat mixed with the odor from her skin, her panties, and her rear end, creating a muggy odor. Emiya struggled to breathe while desperately trying to worm his way out from beneath the girl, but there was less room to move around in than Carmilla’s iron maiden.


Up above, Illya was speaking. He could tell as everything around him shook as the sound of her words vibrated through her body and into him. “Something wrong, Kuro? You’ve been acting weird since we came in. You’re looking around everywhere.”


“Ah, no. I’m just still worried about where everyone is. It just feels weird, doesn’t it?”


“Hoeee… For some reason you don’t sound too concerned when you say that… Oh, can I have a piece of that French toast?”


Illya’s weight was shifting. The girl was kicking her legs around while eating. To the shrunken servant, that spelled pain and suffering. His torso was being held in place while his limbs were being pulled at agonizing angles. He had to squeeze out. Enduring the pain, he squirmed. He progressed beneath Illya’s panties as the girl ate, but the entire process ate up his time and stamina.


“Gah. At last.” Finally, the 2 cm archer made it out from beneath Illya’s panties successfully. He found he was still in the dark, however, as he was still under her skirt. Turning around, he saw a wall of pink extending high up to the ceiling that was her skirt. “Damn… To be down here of all places… I need to get her attention.”


Projecting his bow, the servant readied himself to fire at Illya’s thigh. He was going to be pulling his punches with a weak attack, but he hoped the giant girl could feel the impact of his arrow on her leg.


“Uwah!”


“Eh?”


Thud!


The servant’s bad luck streak continued. The arrow hadn’t yet launched, but something had surprised the hungry girl up above. Before he had the time to keep his guard up, the black tent of Illya’s skirt folded and collapsed. Along with it was something heavy that landed on top of him. Not only was it heavy however, he soon discovered. It was also sticky.


“Oh no. The French toast… Three second rule…”


French toast? Had Illya dropped a slice of French toast onto him? What E-rank luck. Instead of just dropping onto Illya’s skirt, it had pushed her skirt up and landed directly on him. The chestnut butter he had spread on his dish was now his undoing. It clung to him like glue, adhering him to the bread which Illya was now picking up between her thumb and index finger.


“What the-? Oh no,” he realized the girl still hadn’t discovered his presence when he was given a front row view of the magical girl’s open mouth.


“Huh? Illya, that’s-” Kuro had spotted him. For a change, he was glad to have been spotted by her, but unfortunately, her realization was too late. Illya pinched the slice of French toast so that it pressed down on him like a folded mattress. With a simple toss, he became the elementary-age girl’s bite-sized breakfast.


“Aaa~hn.”


What he had been lucky to escape with Kuro, he was unable to avoid with Illya. It was like no matter how hard he tried, he was fated to be eaten up. Plastered to the slice of French toast, he was immediately made a victim of Illya’s tongue and teeth. Drenching him in saliva, the girl’s long tongue slammed into him and pushed him to the side. While soaking the bread in saliva had both softened and opened it up, Emiya quickly found himself staring up at danger – pearly white danger.


“Tch. Rho Aias!” Unable to avoid the girl’s teeth chewing on him, he could only defend. The seven petals that made up his ultimate shield formed in front of his extended hand. Unfortunately for him, having been drained by Kuro, he found those seven petals dropped down to three. With his power weakened from both the shrinking and from the one-sided mana transfer, his defense couldn’t handle Illya’s molars. The large, flat teeth shattered all three petals of the shield without much hint of slowing down.


“Gah,” Archer grunted as the shield broke. Even if his shield gave him just a millisecond of a delay, it was something. He tried to turn and roll to the side while still stuck to the French toast slice. Such an action was just enough to get him away from Illya’s teeth just before it bit down on him. Instead, Illya’s molars tore the French toast piece right apart. He would have been ground to paste had he not succeeded in rolling out of the way, but he was still in danger as he was still in Illya’s mouth.


And knee deep in saliva that was pooling beneath Illya’s tongue, the danger did not wait. Illya’s chewing was quick and powerful. Wanting to enjoy the chestnut butter spread, she chewed and chewed and chewed while rolling her tongue around to spread both the ground up French toast and the taste. Even if he had avoided being bitten down on, he was still in the belly of the beast (not literally at the moment thankfully). He was knocked around inside Illya’s mouth as she ate. The mashed breakfast battered and coated him in sweet, mushy gunk. He was quickly becoming a part of the balanced breakfast he had prepared for the girls.


“Damnit… Get off…” Emiya growled as tried to wipe the drool and chewed up food off. In doing so, he left himself defenseless for the loud, deafening sound of Illya’s chewing that nearly blew his eardrums to pieces. He was helpless, he realized. There was no time to attack to get her attention or defend to shield himself. All of this was happening in the span of a mere few seconds as Illya chewed her food.


Which meant the worst was yet to come. He had been eyeing it since he had been thrown into the chaos: the deep abyssal pit as dark as a corrupted Holy Grail, Illya’s throat. If he was being eaten, it was only a matter of time before she swallowed. He braced himself for the worst when the chewing abruptly stopped. 


“Mmmm…?” 


A loud echo reverberated from deep within Illya. His ears throbbed from the powerful sound. Something was going on outside. Was Kuro trying to rescue him? 


“Blargh.”


Light! And fresh air! Illya had opened her mouth for a brief moment. From where he had ended up in the center of Illya’s tongue, he could look out to see the Kuro’s panicked expression.


“Yes. Spit that out now. I’m serious, Illya. Do NOT swallow,” the red cloaked girl was hesitant in making any sudden movements that would frighten her ‘sister’. 


“Whas wong Kuuro?” Illya’s attempt to get clarification wound up shaking Emiya up and down as she tried to speak with her tongue stuck out. It seemed she had desperately tried to stop Illya from swallowing him.


“Not good!” the shrunken man realized he was just one slip up away from falling several hundred meters. One unnecessary motion from Illya and he would plummet to the floor.


Cupping her hands together, Kuro placed them right beneath Illya’s mouth. The tiny archer than found the ground he was on moving and getting smaller. He realized Illya had closed her mouth with her tongue still stuck out and was now pulling it back in. He slammed into the naïve girl’s lips and, without a tongue to stand on anymore, he fell into Kuro’s hands.


“Phew. We got him out in time,” he heard Kuro’s voice. Looking up, he found four enormous eyes staring down at him – Kuro’s in relief and Illya’s in astonishment.


“Eh? Is that…? A person? No way. Onii-chan?”


“I guess I should say sorry here… also apology accepted… Onii-chan…?”


Exhausted from all he had been through, Emiya opened his mouth to speak, but to the two girls, all they could hear were high pitched squeaks. Although they couldn’t hear him, however, Kuro had learned her lesson and he was now getting the support he needed. After all that effort, he was now relatively safe.


“Hoeee…?” Illya’s confusion was just among one of the things that had to be settled now. After that, they could get to work figuring out how to solve the problem.


“Yeah. This is going to need a big explanation…”


Kuro voiced his thoughts precisely. Just what had happened and who else was in the same risky state as him? A mystery was afoot and they, along with their Master, were in danger until the incident was resolved.






Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Use of Onii-chan - fits better when not directly translated in my opinion so sorry for not being sorry for  wanting to include the Japanese

‘Hoeee’ - *Illya noises*

Illya Ascension - First Ascension to not have to include Ruby who is necessary to go full magical girl

Emiya Ascension - Third for the sleeker look

Kuro Ascension - She only has one look in FGO.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Cafeteria]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent [Archer] EMIYA - ‘Drained Victim’

HP: 7,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Mana Drained] - Decrease own Critical Rate (Unremovable).

NP: No charge, No NP.


Wave 2

Opponent: [Caster] Illyasviel von Einzbern

HP: 90,000 HP

Buffs: [Morning Breakfast] - Recover 2000 HP per turn (Unremovable).

NP: 5 Turn Charge - [Hungry Girl] - Increase Buster Card effectiveness (1 turn). Massive Damage to 1 Enemy. Recover 5000 HP.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Archer] Chloe von Einzbern

HP: 180,000 HP.

Skills: [Kiss Demon (Big)] - Chance to decrease NP Charge of all enemies + Increase own NP Charge

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Big Little Devil’s Mana Drain] - Inflict heavy damage to 1 enemy. Decrease NP Charge of enemy.

Drops: Lost Change + Disposable Trash + Chaldea Observation Notes  + Homunculus Baby + Archer Gems



Silver Currency: Lost Change - Money that rolled under somewhere. Good thing you found it! (“It’s amazing how much money people end up losing by dropping it.”)

Notable Available Materials: Forbidden Pages, Deadly Poisonous Needle


Silver Currency CE: Dollhouse Dangers Description - Even a dollhouse can be considered dangerous when one is even smaller than that. The only way to survive is to not play, but there is very little choice in the matter in this case. (Increase Arts Effectiveness by 8%. Apply Evade (1 time). Increase Lost Change Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)