- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Lovesick Exploitation (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Berserker] Kiyohime


“Senpai, you have to dry off. Here’s my handkerchief.”


“Mashu been a little too aggressive lately, hasn’t she?  That handkerchief is far too large for us. Master, just warm up by the fire.”


“Thanks, Professor. At least I got most of that smell off me now.”


Taking a break from their hectic search, the shrunken master and his servants had stopped by the women’s rest room so that the little men could wash up. Considering Mashu’s giant form was capable of looking down on their 1/100 scaled bodies, they merely took of their shirts and wiped themselves down. Mashu still tried playing the doting underclassman, but neither of the two tiny people could handle her overbearing actions.


Being tiny was a dangerous thing. Mashu’s handkerchief was like a large tent to his little form. They had to figure out who had shrunken down all of the [Males] in Chaldea as soon as possible or else every one of them would fall victim to the female servants, be it unaware or aware. Being played with by the feet of Gorgon sisters, Euryale and Stheno, and being crushed under Mashu’s behind had been painful experiences he was not going to forget any time soon.


Looking up at his bespectacled ally who returned his upward gaze with a smile, he gulped. Was Mashu enjoying the situation? She was the type of girl who could easily be swayed and be taken along with the mood, so he wasn’t sure whether or not her antics while they were with Euryale and Stheno were done with her full intent. He trusted Mashu, but he still felt vulnerable at his small stature.


Zhuge Liang’s vessel, El-Melloi II, at least also shared his plight. Actually, the Professor had additional problems due to his own ascension making him younger, something he desperately wanted to fix. Even so, having a fellow victim to speak to was relieving. The two of them put their clothes back on after properly drying off and then put out the magic fire they were using.


“Okay, Senpai, Professor. We need to keep going. I’ll place the two of you in my pocket,” Mashu informed them.


“Right. Let’s head to the next destination, Mashu,” he agreed.


“Master, you’ve gotten used to this a bit too quickly… Or could it be that you’re just enjoying it?”


Lord El-Melloi II’s comment went unanswered. He did not want to reply, as Mashu could hear him through the command spell he had used. If there was anything about Mashu that he appreciated, it was that she was courteous. She let them know what she was going to do before picking them up and placed them in her breast pocket as gently as she could. If it were anyone else, he wasn’t so sure he’d be safe. He wouldn’t lie and say that being in contact with Mashu’s boobs didn’t make him feel anything as a man, but he wouldn’t outright state it. 


He knew immediately when Mashu began walking because her boobs quivered with each step she took. Walking down the hallway, Mashu kept a steady pace, and her bra kept her boobs in place for the most part, but considering his proximity and his size, even the slightest bit of shaking reverberated through his body. He was grateful no other servant other than the Professor had been around to learn that he had been half naked in front of Mashu and against her breasts. There were several servants he knew who would tease him about it and others who would make an even bigger scene about it.


Of course, having that thought cross his mind flagged his own future troubles. 


“Okay. That room should be down this hallway, right?”


“Chaldea’s pretty big, so I’m happy you know your way around Mashu.”


“Oh, it’s nothing, Senpai. I’ve been here long enough that if I didn’t I wo- Kyaa!”


Before Mashu finished her sentence, the little master’s body was slammed into Mashu’s breast with astonishing force. Something had happened.


“Mashu, what’s go- Whoa!” he called the shield servant’s name but couldn’t speak any further as the breast pocket he was in jostled and jerked in all sorts of directions.


“Kyaa! K-Kiyohime stop!”


The shaking stopped as the name of the criminal was announced, but with it, so did his heart. Kiyohime? Kiyohime had been the one who groped Mashu? Had she been following them the entire time?


The Berserker class Kiyohime was a servant a girl that was difficult to interact with. Kiyohime was a very affectionate servant to say the least. Her dedication to him was less as a Master and more as a man. As nice as that would be normally, there was a reason why Kiyohime’s [Madness Enhancement] was EX rank. To put it lightly, Kiyohime was a ticking time bomb even Mephistopheles wouldn’t be crazy enough to get near. Hitting her buttons would often result in everything nearby being burned in searing hot flames. He learned quickly that lying to Kiyohime was one thing he should never do. He also learned quickly that getting too close to other female servants would cause her to threaten burning them to death. 


“Good morning, Mashu. As big as always, I see,” Kiyohime blew into Mashu’s ear after having grabbed her from behind.


“G-Good morning to you as well. What are you doing here, Kiyohime?”


“Straight to the point as always,” the kimono clad servant giggled. She kept her hands firmly on Mashu’s breasts. As she giggled, she roughly kneaded Mashu’s boobs. “Well, since you asked, I was wondering if you knew where my beloved Master was. He wasn’t in [My Room] this morning when I arrived. I knew I shouldn’t have spent all night chatting with Tamamo online. I would’ve been in his room all night if yesterday wasn’t Thursday…”


Hearing this, the tiny master was glad he spent the time and effort necessary to convince Kiyohime to limit her sneaking into his bedroom at night to three times a week. Still, for her to immediately be searching for him, the B rank Stalking skill she had was more troublesome than he thought. He did not want to be caught by Kiyohime at his size, and judging by the Professor’s pale expression and Mashu’s accelerating pulse, nobody did.


“Master? Senpai is… Wait, Kiyohime, did you just wake up?” Mashu hesitated to answer.


Wake up? That was right; Kiyohime hadn’t been present that morning. Normally, she would have entered before Mashu.


“I told you I was chatting all night with Tamamo, didn’t I?” Kiyohime replied. “By the time I realized it was morning, I rushed as quickly as I could to my dear husband’s room. I was surprised that it was empty… Actually, come to think of it, there doesn’t seem to be many people out and about this morning.”


“Eh?” The words he spoke were met with a chorus by both Mashu and the Professor. El-Melloi II, continued speaking however through the mental link he had set up between the two of their tiny selves. “Master, could it be she hasn’t noticed the incident yet?”


Had Kiyohime not yet realized that something was going on? Was she so focused on only him that she had ignored everything else? Her stalker mentality was becoming very obvious if it hadn’t been already.

 

Mashu had also realized the same thing he had. If Kiyohime hadn’t noticed he was shrunken, she could be fooled.


“Kiyohime… Could it be…?”


“Is something the matter, Mashu?” asked the dragon girl. “Well, never mind that. I’d very much appreciate it if you told me where Master was.”


To his relief, Mashu had the common sense to not give him up. She desperately searched for an excuse and opened her mouth at the first thing that came to mind.


“S-Senpai was with Da Vinci earlier,” Mashu said. “If you could please let go, I have some business…”


To both his and Mashu’s dismay, Kiyohime refused to let go. In fact, she began rubbing the demi-servant’s breasts further… Actually, she was getting rougher. His body was pressed into Mashu further by Kiyohime’s hand. He could see the Professor use his servant abilities to protect them. The man was having more trouble dealing with the pressure than he was, but he was thankful to feel the sensation of his body being strengthened.


“Thank you for the help Mashu. I’ll head there right away,” Kiyohime replied with a smile. She didn’t stop yet, however. He quickly became aware of how lucky he was that El-Melloi II was around for the damage reduction. Feeling his figure on her palm, Kiyohime began pinching him, assuming he was Mashu’s nipple. The massive fingers rubbed his body roughly. “Oh my, you really should wear some undergarments. I could give you sarashi if you’d like.”


“I-I’m fine. Shouldn’t you be going to find Senpai now?”


Kiyohime’s fingers were still holding him, but the groping stopped. He could feel that Mashu had gotten a hold of the Berserker’s hands. 


“Fufufu~!” Kiyohime’s laugh sound very hollow. For some reason, her thumb and forefinger were clamping down on him with even more pressure. She wasn’t using enough force to squeeze him but her gentle hold was still enough that he couldn’t break free.


“Okay, you can let go now, Kiyohime.” 


“Fufufufu~!”

“Um… Is something wrong?” Both he and Mashu were quick to notice that the Berserker had stopped moving and that she was simply laughing with a smile. It worried the two of them. 


“Fufufufufu~!”


“Kiyohime?” 


“You know Mashu…,”The kimono clad woman continued to laugh. She pressed her own body closer to Mashu’s and leaned to breathe into her ear.


“Hyah! Yes?”


Something was wrong, the two of them realized. Mashu may have had a grip on Kiyohime’s wrists and more strength than her, but using force against Kiyohime was a dangerous idea, especially because she still had a grip on the shrunken master in Mashu’s chest pocket.


“Just because you told the truth doesn’t mean you aren’t trying to deceive me,” Kiyohime whispered into the shield servant’s ear.


At those words, Mashu’s entire body shuddered. He, too, turned blue upon hearing Kiyohime’s advice. He turned even bluer when Kiyohime started to squeeze his body even more tightly between her fingers.


“Gwargh!”


“Senpai!”


Shocked upon hearing his grunt of pain, Mashu let go of Kiyohime’s wrist. This was a mistake that the dragon girl took full advantage of. With Mashu releasing her, Kiyohime quickly slipped her hand into her breast pocket. Now, without the cover of Mashu’s defense, the Berserker class servant’s hand was able to snatch him right out. His dark world turned even darker within Kiyohime’s clenched hand, but light quickly entered his view again when the fingers imprisoning suddenly released him. They did not drop him, however. He was precariously dangling in the air, his clothes dangerously snagged between Kiyohime’s nails.


“You’re quite cruel to even consider lying to me, Mashu. Did you think I wouldn’t realize Master had been reduced in size?” He could hear the dragon girl’s voice behind him and hesitated to turn around, but the sight of Mashu’s fearful expression in front of him urged him to look. What he saw unnerved him more than when he was almost hit with a blast from a dark Excalibur. Kiyohime’s enormous face, angry with a dark expression in her eyes, completely filled his vision. She had known where he was and was able to pick his tiny body apart from El-Melloi II’s with pinpoint accuracy.  “Ah, my darling Master, did you think you could hide from me within this woman’s bosom? Being unfaithful is a terrible thing that requires punishment.”


He would have screamed if his voice had been able to escape his mouth, but Kiyohime immediately pulled him back into her palm and closed her fist before he could. He could only force himself to not bite his tongue as the Berserker class servant jumped away from Mashu’s attempt to lunge at her.


“So slow,” the more agile Berserker easily avoided Mashu. He could feel Kiyohime’s grip on him tighten. The defensive magic wasn’t going to last much longer against Kiyohime’s grip.


“Give Senpai back,” Mashu demanded.


At those words, Kiyohime scoffed. “Hmph. Quite the rude girl, aren’t you? And here I was, being nice and deciding not to burn you to death because you haven’t actually lied to me.”


“You won’t burn me,” Mashu stood her ground. “You’ll risk hurting Senpai if you do.”


Mashu’s confidence did not fill him with confidence. The shield servant was still too naïve. Being more involved with Kiyohime due to how close she tried to get him, he was well aware of how Kiyohime’s EX level [Madness Enhancement] affected her mind. It terrified him to know what Kiyohime was about to say.


“And does that really matter?”


“What?”


“Liars are unforgivable,” Kiyohime’s grip on him loosened as her arms suddenly dropped limp. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what reason you have. I will burn this entire world to the ground if I catch you lying. If even my darling husband gets caught in the blaze, he will have at least died by my hand.”


Gulp!


“Kiyohime’s serious, Mashu,” he spoke aloud, knowing Mashu was still the only one to hear him. “I’d back off if I were you.”


“B-but Senpai!” Mashu hesitated upon hearing him.


“Just continue the investigation. Kiyohime won’t kill me…” he was about to add the words ‘too soon’ but restrained himself so he wouldn’t worry Mashu. “We’ve narrowed things down thanks to the Professor, so go. I’d rather not get crushed to death because you made her mad.”


“Grk!” he could hear Mashu grind her teeth. She did not want to leave.


Kiyohime was quick to pick up on the conversation the two of them were having. “Oh my, so you can hear Master’s tiny voice, Mashu? I’m jealous, but judging from your face, Master has given you orders, correct?”


From the tone of her voice, he could tell Kiyohime had deduced his request to Mashu. It had put her in a good mood. 


“Well…?”


“…Master said to get going and leave him with you…,” Mashu begrudgingly answered. “Please take care of him, Kiyohime. I’ll be back as soon as I’m done.”


“Thank your time,” Kiyohime smiled.


“Grrr… I’ll get help, Senpai. Kiyohime, Master is very delicate right now. Please be careful with him.”


“I’m always careful with my dear husband.”


As much as Mashu didn’t like the idea, he was even more terrified than she was. There wasn’t any choice in the matter, however. He hoped he could endure Kiyohime for long enough for Mashu to finish up. He could hear the girl’s footsteps, meaning she was actually following orders and heading off.


He was left alone with Kiyohime…


“Well, my little husband, let’s retreat to a more private place. After all, you still need to be punished, don’t you? Fufufu~!”


… And she was looking forward to some time together with him.





Chapter End Notes:

Notes - 

Kiyohime Ascension - Second Ascension outfit 

Kiyohime and Tamamo Relationship - E-Buddies as Tamamo no Mae will attest to with her interlude.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Hallway]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (hand)

HP: 70,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Dark Pocket] - Reduce Critical Rate on self

Skills: [Master Senses] - Increase Critical Rate on self (3 turns)

NP: 5 turn charge. [Unabashed Stripsearch] - Heavy damage on all enemies.


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II)


Drops: Berserker Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes



Gold Currency: Radiant Hair - A loose strand of hair fallen from someone’s head. It has a feminine scent to it. (“This is-! I-I’ll dispose of this, Senpai.”)

Available - Spirit Root, Mysterious Divine Wine


Gold Currency CE: Benign Goddess - The warmest reception to the weakest and the weariest. Though don’t get too complacent while being healed. This is clearly embarrassing for her. (Increase Healing effectiveness by 25%, Increase NP Gain by 25%. Increase Radiant Hair Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)