- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (1 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


Hot… Very Hot.


And sweaty... Very sweaty.


To say he was burning up inside his current prison wouldn’t be an exaggeration. His white Mystic Code was soaked in sweat to the point of becoming transparent. He struggled to breathe as what little air left there was around him was muggy from the intense amount of sweat surrounding him.


It wasn’t just his sweat either. If there was anything he was thankful for, it was his poison immunity.


Pressed into the dark firm skin of his servant’s thigh from the front and restrained by the sleek black fabric of her form-fitting suit from the rear, he had been placed there under Serenity’s belief that it was the best place to keep him as she moved around Chaldea. While he was thankful he had allied with the poisonous Hassan, he was not in a position to enjoy getting intimate with Hassan of Serenity’s thighs. Being shrunken down to a hundredth of his size gave him significantly different priorities after. His life was now his greatest concern, not that it wasn’t one of his top concerns as a Master trying to save the world.


Nonetheless, even though he was technically safe, he was certainly in a predicament. They were currently on their way to reunite with Mashu and the shrunken El-Melloi II to find the culprit of their miniaturization. He was, however, currently a resident of the poison Servant’s clothes. Being less than 2 cm tall, he was just a tiny wrinkle in Serenity’s skin-tight outfit. Serenity had placed him around her waist originally, but he had slowly been shifting further and further around her thigh and towards her rear with each motion she made as she walked down Chaldea’s halls. The sway of the female servant’s hips rocked him from left to right. 


He could feel the sheer mass that was the gigantic Hassan of Serenity with each step she took. Since Serenity often snuck around stealthily as per her habit of an assassin, he hadn’t actually seen her walk normally. It felt like she was sashaying down the hallway, but it could have just been that his tiny form saw her little swaying motions as something more extreme due to the difference in scale. The sheer pressure of her clothes hugging her skin was far stronger than he had expected for example. What Serenity felt was formfitting was tight to him - trying to move even a bit felt like wading through tar. The fabric resisted his minute attempts at pushing against it.


Even more noticeably was Serenity’s body. Though he had poison immunity, simply being in contact with the Hassan was overwhelming his senses. Her powerful leg muscles contracted and stretched as she navigated her way around the base and he could feel every bit of it from the impact of the heel of her foot with the floor to the slight raising of her knee as she stepped. With everything on such a large scale of one hundred times human size, every little action she made etched an impression onto his body. 


Moreover, Serenity was a servant who naturally emitted poison – in her skin, her breath, her sweat, her scent – every part of her was poison and he was completely coated in it. There was strangeness to Serenity’s poison in that although it was a deadly thing, it had the scent of flowers, at least to him. Everybody around her may have avoided her poison due to the danger, but he could touch without risk. It was the reason why Serenity was so loyal and attached to him. He was a rare person who she could actually get close to. He would have preferred a bit more distance between them now, however. He was becoming able to distinguish the different types of poisons mixed into Serenity’s sweat that now coated him. Lilies of the Valley, hydrangeas, and oleander were among the scents he could distinguish – a gentle poison. He’d have said the smell of flowers was nice, but mixed with Serenity’s sweat in a cramped, closed space, the scent sharply pierced his nose.


After what felt like an eternity of suffering, the shrunken master was finally relieved of his struggles. He was released from his prison when Serenity finally stopped and pulled on her body suit. Fresh air flooded in and assaulted him. He was blinded by the return of the bright light.


“Master, we’ve arrived,” his servant’s voice rang in his ears. At the very same time, his body was squeezed by two fingers and he was brought out of Serenity’s tight bodysuit. She held his body out in front of a pair of purple eyes… or rather, two pairs.


“Senpai! You’re okay!”


To his relief, Serenity had taken him to where she had said she would. The servant had done her duty and brought him back to Mashu without trouble… asides from the sweat that built up around his Mystic Code.


“Urgh… Uh… Hey Mashu… Thanks for sending help…” he weakly greeted the giant girl. It was hard to maintain his composure while dangling over a hundred meters in the air in between two titanic faces.


“I figured that Hassan of Serenity would be willing to assist, so I made the request when I saw her,” Mashu explained. It was then that he noticed Mashu starting to cover her nose. “But… Er… Senpai… you stink… That isn’t Serenity’s poison, is it?”


Of course it was. Serenity actually did stop to clean him up of Kiyohime’s slobber earlier, but her own sweat had seeped onto his clothes and body since she still kept him within her clothes.


“My apologies…,” Serenity bowed, an action that surprised him because he dropped several dozen meters along with her. “Shall I go wash Master off?”


He would have been happy if Mashu gave him the chance, but to his astonishment, he saw her giant head shake to tell them no. 


“We should hurry and find a solution to this instead. Senpai, we’re in front of one of our next possible suspects’ room right now.”


Next possible suspect… Looking around, the tiny Master could not distinguish exactly where in Chaldea he was. He was so small that every hallway was a ludicrously enormous cavern. Simply looking down at the ground from the girls’ hands was a fall that would give him spare time to contemplate his life choices before he hit the floor. The distance to the ceiling was just as far.


To help answer his question, a figure appeared on Mashu’s hand to join him. The young boy in a suit bearing a royal, red mantle, Lord El-Melloi II, revealed himself. 


“Well Master, I’m glad you’re safe,” the young lord kept his distance, knowing full well the poison would affect him. “I was worried that dragon stalker of yours ate you whole.”


“You don’t know the half of it,” he chuckled bitterly. The Clock Tower teacher was not off the mark. For reminding him of the experience, he wanted to punch the Caster class servant’s now punchable face, but he didn’t want to hit someone who was an old man on the inside. 


“In any case, I suggest you change clothes as soon as you can. You can switch Mystic Codes, can you not?” El-Melloi the Second avoided the small spray of poison that he flicked at him.


He blinked. His advisor of a servant had a point. Focusing his magical energy on changing Mystic Codes, his white Chaldea Standard uniform swapped out with a black school uniform. One of his many Mystic Codes, the second of the Tsukumihara Academy Uniforms he owned had a useful skill.


“[Survival Strategy].”


Although the poison disappeared from his clothes after changing them, he still had to eliminate the rest of the poison coating him. The barrier forming around his body allowed the poison to slide off him as though he was water and it was oil. The poison dripped onto Serenity’s palm and, when he believed it was all gone, he hopped onto Mashu’s hand where Lord El-Melloi II was.


“Much better,” he was glad to be relieved of the sweat that had drenched his hair as well. “Now what? Who does the room we’re going into belong to?”


At that question, the shrunken vessel of Zhuge Liang’s eyes darted away. “Ah… Well, about that…”


Lord El-Melloi the Second answered his question. He didn’t like it. 


“No,” he shook his head. His body trembled. Stepping backwards away from the Caster Class servant, he tripped on his own two feet and fell backwards onto Mashu’s palm.


Not again.


“Senpai, I know your experiences with her haven’t been too great but it has to be done…” Mashu heard his refusal and saw his panic. She tried to calm him, but his body rejected it.


No. Absolutely not. Not again.


“Master… Don’t worry. I will protect you with this body of mine…” Serenity also felt his immediate fear and also attempted to assist.


He did not want to. Even though he was well aware that the solution to all of his problems could be behind that door, every fiber of his being told him to stay away.


“Master, I know how you feel, but this is our best option. The chances of her being the key to our cure are high… Okay, 1 in 4, but that’s still highly probable. Considering her track record, it may as well be a 50% shot of her being the culprit.”


That was precisely the reason why he was so worried.


The location he had now been informed of that he and his comrades were standing in front of was one that he had chosen to avoid even at normal size out of sheer instinct. Having encountered that servant who so endearingly intruded on Chaldea so as to enjoy herself, every fiber of his being told him to be wary. The mastermind, the hacker, the demon, the tease, he had thought of all of these titles for her and many more. Why? Honestly, if you did not understand why every fiber of his being told him to flee, you would be a fool among fools. Simply saying her name alone should suffice.


BB.


The twisted cyber demon of the far side of the moon, the self-proclaimed heroine with her own channel, the impish and sadistic Kouhai character BB was in many regards an existence that was, without a doubt, unpredictable. Able to hack her way into doing anything and everything, she did whatever she pleased no matter how much trouble it would bring. In fact, she enjoyed the luck on everyone’s faces from all the trouble she caused.


Mashu was the only one he wanted to call him Senpai. The only person who could calm him down and put his mind at ease with just one word was her. Being addressed as such by BB, on the other hand, sent his body into frenzy. She truly was a [Mooncancer].


“Mashu… Professor… Let’s bet on the other 50%... I’m pretty sure it’s not her. In fact, it’s definitely not her. I’m positive.”


He was grasping at straws, but he hoped he was doing his best to convey his desperation. The sweat he could see trickling down both Lord El-Melloi II’s and Mashu’s necks told him they were almost as nervous as he was. He could see feel the sensation of Mashu swallowing her saliva through the floor that was her palm. She gulped to prepare to speak.


“You know… I think I agr-”


Slam!


“Senpai~!”


Mashu relented in the end, but it was too late. The door to BB’s personal room swung open and out came a spunky purple haired. Before any of them had any time to think, a baton was waved, slicing through the very air like a hot knife through butter.


Poof!


A cloud of smoke suddenly popped into existence, completely surrounding and blinding everyone.


“Tch-! She was waiting for this!” “M-Master!” “S-Senpai!”


“Mashu!” he shouted through coughs. For some reason, the words of his comrades were fading into the distance. He couldn’t see more than a few centimeters (in normal scale) in front of him. Reaching around as he covered his mouth, he hoped to run into Lord El-Melloi II. Having just used [Survival Strategy], he couldn’t immediate reactive it either.


At the very least, Mashu was still around. After all, it was her hand he was still standing on. The white surface he was standing on was her palm after all…


… Wait… White?


Looking back down, he realized the palm his small form was standing on was wearing a glove. The color drained from his face as he turned his head to where the smoke was beginning to clear. A pair of violet eyes and a violet shade of hair greeted him, but the smile on the girl’s face was not the gentle, respectful smile of his junior, Mashu. No, it was the playful, mocking smile of the little(titanic) devil that now literally had him in the palm of her hand.


“Ufufufu~! Like an ant now, aren’t you, Se~n~pa~i~?”


A powerful voice that echoed in his ears dominated the shrunken Master who was now at the mercy of the Great Devil BB. Hassan of Serenity, Mashu, and Lord El-Melloi II were nowhere in sight.


With him in her left hand, the powerful Mooncancer hacker used her right index finger to knock him down into submission with a single touch. 


“Gwahgh!”


“I was waiting for you to come, Senpai.  Ta-da~! It’s everyone’s favorite, omnipotent, last boss-type kouhai, BB-chan!”


Pinned under the weight of a single gloved finger, his squirming was nothing more than a useless effort to BB. She had been biding her time, expecting his arrival, and now that he had entered her realm, he was trapped like a fly in a spider’s web. As much as BB was playing, she was a cruel AI who enjoyed using just enough calculated force to not break his bones even with his increased durability.


“[Emergenc-]” he started to speak, but realized he did not have that Mystic Code anymore. To make matters worse, BB’s finger flicked him over on his back and slammed down onto it with as much force as she had used on his chest. “Gargh!”


“Ah, how pathetic, Master-san. You should know better than to fight back,” sighed the purple haired digital devil. She continued toying with him in her hand, knocked him around, slamming down onto his body, and bruising him with nothing more than a single finger. “Well, that should be enough of a punishment for keeping me waiting. The program’s about to start.”


“P-Program?” That word had many meanings when it came to BB. None of them were good.


Licking her lips, his captor released her finger and brought her hand up to her face rapidly. His body was subjected to multiple g’s of high speed acceleration from BB’s action, but the pain of the sudden rise was not what was on his mind. It was the pair of purple eyes that seemed to see straight through him and looked at him as though he were nothing more than a toy.


“Ufufufu… Don’t tell me your brain shrank with you, Senpai…” she laughed. “It’s time for BB Channel’s newest program to begin of course.”


And with those words, a title card appeared in thin air behind the Mooncancer hacker. Reading it, the tiny Master paled. 


[Cyber Goddess’s Secret Garden: BB Kouhai Paradise]

 

“Be sure to tune in, Se~n~pa~i~!”



Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Kouhai = Junior = Underclassman. The opposite of Senpai. Will be used along with Senpai because it is a part of Mashu’s and BB’s character types.

Updated Mystic Code: Tsukumihara Academy Uniform/Extra CCC version - Memories of the Far Side of the Moon. Essentially it is a black gakuran. Skills include: Spiritron Boost (All), Stepping Stone to Survival, Dial Down.

‘Master-san’ - using honorifics here because BB’s lines do occasionally have her say this when addressing the FGO Master.

BB Ascension - Only has one.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (1 of 3):

None. Story Only.