- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (2 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


‘Lights! Camera! Action!


Welcome all you minor NPCs and lonely viewers! Ever wish to live out that youthful RomCom minor characters never had a chance at? Want to get that good ending you couldn’t reach on that bugged eroge? How about bringing those doujin plots to life?


Well, too bad, you hopeless twits. Only people with BB-chan’s personal invitation can enter this private oasis.’


That was the introduction to the stage that had been prepared by the villainous, bombshell hacker. With glimmering pink hearts floating through the air like scattered bubbles, a sugary sweet atmosphere was just another effect BB whimsically decided to add for the fun of it.


[Cyber Goddess’s Secret Garden: BB Kouhai Paradise]. BB Channel’s special program was taking place with the backdrop of an empty high school classroom on a sunny, blue day. Talking to a non-existent camera, the purple haired AI taunted and teased an audience with great pleasure.


In spite of her cheerful mood, the air around the classroom was still and tense. Behind the scenes away from the ‘camera’s’ view, he stood helpless, trapped in a carefully crafted bird cage fit for creatures far larger than him. Even if he could fit between the gaps in the bars, a digital barrier prevented him from slipping through. 


“As expected of BB’s [Item Construction]. I can’t get out,” the shrunken Chaldea master frowned after slamming his fist in a futile effort to break free. Inside the realm made from BB’s [Territory Creation], everybody and everything was under her control.


Besides him, that control included the other Servants as well.


“Tch. What kind of ridiculous cosplay is this?”


“Senpai… I’m sorry. This is my fault.”


 “M-Master. The door won’t open… I can’t come in…”


In another cage beside him on the bookshelf, the tiny demi-Servant fused with Zhuge Liang sat calmly with his eyes closed, wishing he still had his mantle. Outside of the shelf, sitting at a desk surrounded by a digital barrier and looking away in apologetic frustration, was Mashu. As for Serenity, she was stuck outside of the classroom, locked out.


Going for a school and student dynamic, BB had done as she pleased. After rejecting Serenity from her territory, she stripped Lord El-Melloi the Second of his mantle and instead stuck him in a black school uniform that was a size too big for his rejuvenated form. And to match him, he altered Mashu’s civilian clothes into a blue sailor uniform – the girl’s uniform of the Tsukimihara Uniform he was wearing.


“Damnit. Why do I have to get dragged into this too?” Lord El-Melloi II grumbled. “Even in this body, I’m still older than a high school student.”


“I have no idea. There’s no rhyme or reason with her, Professor,” he frowned. Getting captured again, was he some kind of damsel in distress type character? Certainly, he wasn’t strong, but constantly being overpowered by the giant servants was taking its toll on his self-esteem.


Scowling, Lord El-Melloi II looked away and snapped his fingers. The tiny master felt his body strengthened and reinforced in an instant. “Well, it can’t be good knowing that rebellious AI. Keep your guard up, Master. I will too.”


Nodding was all he could do as he could feel BB approach as her loud footsteps vibrated through the ground and up the bookshelf, shaking the cages the two of them were in.


Tapping onto his cage with an unnaturally large smile on her face, BB opened her mouth to speak. “Well then, now that the introduction has finished, we can begin the show right after the opening PV, Senpai!” 


His body trembling at the playful giantess, he took a step back even though it was useless. He couldn’t get away. He wasn’t just inside a cage. He was trapped atop a shelf on her classroom bookcase. He cursed his powerlessness.


“Haaa…? You’re not going to try talking to me, Senpai?” BB pouted as she waved her hand through the air. The cage he was in vanished in an instant. “I thought you’d be happy to talk to another girl who could hear you properly.”


He blinked. Hear?


Puff!


“Waah!”


With a single, light breath, the MoonCancer class servant knocked him down and sent him rolling. When he composed himself, he saw her approach the other cage where Lord El-Melloi II was still trapped in.


“Don’t think the universe’s most beautiful BB-chan wouldn’t be able to copy a simple command spell order,” boasted the AI with a haughty laugh. “And you, Kiddie Version of Mister-Exasperated-Overused-NP-Charger-Caster, don’t think I didn’t hear you either.”


“W-What?” the two of them squeaked.


“I kept you around and not Miss-Poison-Stalker only because her poison would ruin all the clothes I prepared for the occasion,” she explained as she lifted up the Caster class servant’s cage. She swung it around effortlessly with just two of her fingers. “I really have no use for you, but I suppose I’ll tolerate you for protecting Master-san in case I go too far…”


Didn’t that just mean his presence was going to make things worse for him? The wicked gaze from BB’s quick glance toward him told him all he needed.


Placing Lord El-Melloi II’s cage down, BB turned her attention back to the tiny master. Being less than 2 cm alone didn’t intimidate him. He had already dealt with giant girls more than enough times since he had been shrunken, but the fact that it was BB he was facing threw all of his confidence out the window. His legs were quivering like pudding. 


“Oh-ho~? Is Senpai scared already?” smirked the AI. “The show has yet to begin. We still need a word from our sponsors because you can enjoy the program I prepared just for you!”


He did not like that sound of that. For BB have an entire BB Channel special for his shrunken self, was she actually the culprit? Introducing chaos into all of Chaldea and having as much fun as she could causing panic and strife was BB’s modus operandi after all.


“Ufufufu~! You shrinking down was worth all the trouble after all,” giggled BB.


Her saying such ambiguous and incriminating things like that made him just as confused.


“BB! If you can hear me, then stop this already!” he bit his lip to remain firm. “This has gone on long enough.”


Slam!


“Waaah!”


Without mercy, BB’s gloved hand slammed down directly onto his tiny form, crushing him between it and the table.


“Did you really want your punishment time to start so soon, Senpai? You should now it’s bad for the ratings if we start the special with the finale.”


He didn’t have any choice. With her hand completely covering every part of his body, BB prevented him from struggling as she picked him up and dangled him over her smiling face. Being at the mercy of a gigantic BB who was ready to play with him… his body recalled something he didn’t want to.


Suddenly, BB twirled her body around, giving the tiny master a ride worse than an amusement park attraction gone wrong.


“Well, shall we get started, my fellow kouhai?”


When he finally got his bearings back after being spun around violently, the little master saw that the barrier around Mashu had disappeared and she had also stood up. Now, flanked from the front and back by the faces of two giant purple haired girls, he grew anxious of what was to come.


“BB… Please, just turn Senpai back to normal…” Mashu sheepishly played with her bangs, unable to refuse BB but also unwilling to hurt him.


“It’s the same thing with you two. I know you’re the loyal type of kouhai, but you could do to have a little fun, y’know, Mashu,” pouted BB upon hearing Mashu’s request. That pout was short lived, however, as the entertainer of a Servant turned her attention to a nonexistent camera again and pulled Mashu towards her with her free hand.


“Kyaa!” Mashu squealed as BB groped her breast.


“Everyone! It’s time for the Secret Garden Event to begin! Are you ready?” BB smile beamed in a way that would make the idol-idolizing Elizabeth jealous. “Today’s BB-Channel special is a double kouhai party! Our special guest today is the adorkable Shielder kouhai, Mashu Kyrielight!”


“H-Hold on! BB!?” Mashu squirmed to no avail against BB’s iron claw grip on her right breast.


“Not only that, but we have our beloved Senpai here today as well! You can’t have one without the other now, can you?” BB continued with a wink. Helpless between her thumb and index finger, the little Master was held in front of both BB and Mashu as BB held her arm out. “But it looks like BB channel’s budget was cut a bit. We had to downsize Senpai to make ends meet.”


Making fun of his shrinking and powerlessness… BB knew how to humiliate him. Just what else was in her plans?


He needn’t have wondered. BB was ready to announce what she wanted to do to all of her viewers. “Well, we can still have plenty of fun with a tiny Senpai. In fact, I think this will be a wonderful experience for Senpai! Having 2 super-sized kouhai compared to him is sure to be exciting.”


“J-Just what are you planning to do?” a flustered Mashu asked. She unknowingly added to BB’s show.


“I’m glad you asked that Mashu. See, this is [BB Kouhai Paradise] so we have to make sure our mini-mini-Senpai gets the full experience of having two kouhai who can easily crush him like a bug.”


To demonstrate that example, BB applied a bit more pressure onto him. Little to BB, however, was enough to compact a car on his scale, however. He screamed in pain as her thumb squeezed him against her forefinger.


“Gwagh!”


“Senpai!” Mashu cried.


“Well then, shall we get started with our first game, Mashu? Senpai?” BB stopped without any concern for his wellbeing whatsoever. What worried him more, however, was the first segment. Immediately after BB said those words, an introduction card appeared out of thin air.


[Neo Senpai Spoiling – Easy Mode]


“Neo? What?” he didn’t understand. Mashu didn’t either.


“To explain to our dear perverted viewers, BB Channel is a pure and loving network,” BB lied through her teeth. “Neo Senpai Spoiling is a game with our tiny little Senpai being the one to spoil us like any Senpai should.”


Spoil? A wave of relief hit him. If the giants weren’t going to be asserting themselves on him, he could relax for a moment. Even so, he remained on his guard. What were the rules BB had obvious thought up?


“The rules are simple. Senpai just has to make sure the two of us our satisfied with some pampering. We’ll switch off back and forth, but the game won’t end until both of us approve at least once or until time is up!”


Hearing the explanation of the rules of BB’s game, the tiny master was surprised at how tame it was. There had to be a catch. BB’s twisted personality wouldn’t allow such an easy game.


“Well since this is Easy Mode, let’s start things off with Mashu then, Senpai,” BB lifted him up higher and higher. He found himself dangling above Mashu as the girl nervously waited.


Pomf!


With a gentle release, he was plopped onto his cute junior’s head.


“Give Mashu your best effort, Senpai~!” BB clasped her hands together with a fox-like grin. “But if you don’t satisfy her, the difficulty level will go up!”


Difficulty? There was the catch. The ‘Easy Mode’ in the game just referred to the first round. If he didn’t want things to get tougher, his only method was to succeed. He couldn’t quite think straight, however, because there was a smell of honey and peaches surrounding him. 


“This is… Mashu’s hair, huh?” he grabbed a handful of Mashu’s smooth, purple locks. Each strand was as thick as a wire to his 1/100th scale body, but as firm as it was, Mashu’s hair had a bounciness to it. Atop her head, his weight barely pushed her hair down. He could stand on it without too much trouble.


Rumble!


Balancing was another thing entirely. As Mashu turned towards BB, the single step she took caused him to stumble fast first into vines of purple hair. “I don’t understand, BB. Why is Senpai on my head?”


“Eh? You really don’t know, Mashu? Isn’t getting headpats one of the classic ways to get spoiled?” 

“C-Certainly I was happy getting them from Senpai, but this is embarrassing to have it televised,” Mashu twiddled her fingers in embarrassment. 


“Come now. It’s just a game. It’ll be over before you know it.”


“Okay…”


BB was astonished at her straight-laced ally’s innocence. He was too. Mashu was once again getting taken along with the pace of things. She really had to fix that weakness of hers.


Unfortunately, he didn’t have a choice but to play along with the giantess’s demands. A headpat… huh? He had given them to Mashu a few times before. At this scale, he was exactly sure how though. Mashu’s head was now his ground. 

 

“No choice. I’ll have to give it all I got. Haaaaaah!” the tiny master resolved to succeed. 


Getting down on his knees, he used all the strength in his hands to give Mashu the best headrub he could muster. Kneeding, pushing, patting, hitting. He did everything he could think of to have Mashu feel his less than 2 cm body’s attempts.


Unfortunately, he was too week to even push Mashu’s hair down onto her scalp.


“Um… Senpai… Have you started yet?”


Those words struck the little Master immediately. Even such as easy task had been impossible for him? How pathetic was he?


Bzzt!


[Fail]


“N-No way…”


“Awww. Too bad. I guess Senpai was simply too weak for Mashu to even feel him,” laughed BB. Getting on her tiptoes to be able to look at the shrunken man on his knees atop Mashu’s head, her twisted smile grew as she locked eyes with his shocked face. “Aaahaa~! What a beautiful despairing eyes! Even at that size, it’s wonderful!” 


Further insulting his pride, BB voiced her thrill in his failure. Her powerful, ecstatic voice sent shudders through his body. Her warm, moist breath enveloped him in fear.


“Well, it’s my turn to be spoiled then, and as promised, we’ll be increasing the difficulty as your punishment for failing, Senpai,” BB’s gloved hand quickly plucked him off of Mashu’s head. The purple haired scheme playfully stepped around the desks in the classroom.


Thud!


Unceremoniously, BB dropped the tiny Chaldea master. 


“Well then, it’s BB-chan’s turn.”


Rubbing his butt which had taken the brunt of the fall, the little master looked up, a habit he was growing to hate doing. What was going to happen? He was anxious to find out. He held his breath as BB sat down at the desk she had dropped him on.


“Neo Senpai Spoiling - Normal Mode,” the cape wearing servant waved her hand and a sheet of paper appeared on the desk behind him. The field sized white paper had several things written on it. What caught his eye was the word ‘Test’. “The next classic. Senpai, this super genius kouhai BB-chan doesn’t need it, but won’t you please teach me?”


“Teach?” the boy repeated. Was BB going to make fun of his intelligence next?


“To satisfy me, you’ll have to pass. There are only five questions, Senpai, and they’re all multiple choice. All you have to do is answer them correctly,” BB matter-of-factly stated. “I’ll let you mess up on one question, Senpai, but you’ll be punished if you do because this is Normal Mode. If you mess up two, then you fail.”


So he’d get a penalty for messed up on one of the five and he’d lose if he got two wrong? Those rules did not make the 1/100th scale boy feel any better. Looking up at BB, who was hovering her massive breasts above him like meteors. At normal size, they were already large enough, but now, he was small enough to be in their shadow. BB wouldn’t be able to see him if he walked directly beneath them. He didn’t want to do that however. It would further cement how insignificant he was.


The only thing he could do was turn his attention to the test. Stepping onto the sheet of paper as though it were a large carpet, he found it discouraging to have to walk around to read each and every sentence. Each character written on the paper was as large is head.


[Question 1: What attribute does BB have? A) Sadist Attribute, B) Kouhai Attribute, C) Rebel Attribute, D) Impish Attribute.]


A narcissistic question in what was probably a narcissistic test, the first question was already tough. He wanted to answer ‘A’ immediately upon reading it. All four described BB’s character in a nutshell. BB really was just toying with him. Grinding his teeth, he racked his brain. Which one of those attributes that BB had was most likely to be the answer? 


“Obviously B!” he decided.


Ding! Ding!


“Correct. Of course I have the Kouhai Attribute, Senpai. There’s no reason for me to call you ‘Senpai’ without it,” BB dismissed his success as nothing special.


Frowning, he knew he had to move on to the next question. He walked through the paper reading each word carefully. He nearly stumbled when he passed by an unexpected word.


[Question 2: What is BB’s fetish? A) Gloves, B) BDSM, C) Eyes, D) Size.]


What kind of question was this? Too much information that he did not want know was being distributed through the second question. Fetish? He believed he could at least rule out the first, and if BB really was the culprit for the mass shrinking, D was most likely, but why exactly did BB want him to answer such a personal question?


‘Aaahaa~! What a beautiful despairing eyes! Even at that size, it’s wonderful!’


To fluster and watch him panic of course. BB was a mastermind type of character for the very reason of wanting to see the reaction in his eyes. However, BB already played her hand. He knew this answer.


“C.”


Ding! Ding!


“A~hn~! No~!” BB exaggeratedly held her side in mock pain. “For my secret eye fetish to be found out so easily~! BB-chan’s so embarrassed~!”


He held his ground. Two successes was helping build up his self-esteem again. He didn’t want to give in.


“Hooo… I guess putting in my own personal questions wouldn’t work against my Master,” BB sighed. “Thankfully I thought ahead.”


Thought ahead? Reading the third question, he understood immediately what she meant.


[Question 3: The tie El-Melloi II is wearing is... A) Red, B) Blue, C) Black, D) None of the Above]


A question about the Professor? He immediately turned his head towards the bookshelf where the Caster class servant was caged, but it was no use. He was too far away and Mashu, who BB didn’t want to get involved, was also blocking his view, watching from behind a digital barrier. So that was why she kept him around.


The color of his tie? He couldn’t remember that off the top of his head. As embarrassing and dirty as it was to admit, he paid more attention to the girls’ appearances than the guys’. Besides, BB had swapped his clothes out to match the school dynamic… 


“Wow I’m slow…,” he grumbled when he finally made the realization. It was a trick question. The Tsukimihara Uniform didn’t have a tie. “D.”


Ding! Ding!


“Tch. Lucky guess,” pouted BB. “But I’m sure you won’t get the next one?”


He was going to prove her wrong. A three streak and only two questions to go – he had to keep his guard up. Walking down to the next question, he read it. The moment he did, he stumbled.


[Question 4: What is Mashu’s weight? A) 46 kg, B) 48 kg, C) 50 kg, D) 52 kg.]


Realizing his hesitation, BB immediate cut in to taunt him. “What’s wrong, Senpai? Shouldn’t you know every detail about your adorable kouhai?”


How could he ever possibly ask Mashu about that? He wasn’t going to be insensitive enough to ask Mashu her weight. She’d call him ‘the worst’ for doing such a thing. BB was a real devil for putting such a question on the test.


What could the answer be? He pinched the center of his forehead trying to focus his thoughts. Mashu was a small girl. She couldn’t weigh that much, but just how much would that be? He didn’t even remember how much he weighed, so guessing Mashu’s weight was not going to be easy. Just what could he use as a reference?


… Being crushed under Mashu at the start of the day was the only experience that came to mind. The haunting memory of being trapped by Mashu’s butt caused the tiny master to space out. Recalling being pressed beneath an immense pantyhose clad rear sent him into a daze.


“…D-D?” he stumbled to answer, but immediately after he spoke, he awoke from his trance and realized his mistake. “N-No, wait!”


Bzzt!


“Kyahaha! Sorry, but that’s wrong, Senpai,” BB laughed loudly. “Ufufu~ Are you blushing? Did asking that question cause you to remember something dirty you did with Mashu?”


“With me?” Mashu repeated.


“Hey, Mashu. Senpai thinks you weigh 52 kg,” BB blabbed. “You weigh 46 kg don’t you? The same as me? I remember seeing you check in the showers.”


“N-No! I was just… W-Wait, I was distracted,” he shouted desperately. More than fearing getting the question wrong, he was more afraid of facing the consequence of guessing Mashu’s weight wrong. “Mashu, I can explain!”


Crash!


Unfortunately, a lady’s weight was a very sensitive subject to Mashu. A table was thrown into the barrier that was separating Mashu’s side of the classroom from BB’s. Looking over at the giant girl in the distance, the tiny master’s face turned white. Mashu was smiling, but it was not warm smile.


“Senpai… We’re going to have to have a talk later… Okay?”


“Hiiiiii~!” he squealed in fear. When the turn switched back to Mashu, he was in trouble.


Shaking his head, the little master decided he just had to read the last question to get things over with. Immediately, he moved to the next line on the giant paper, but before he could get anywhere, a white glove blocked his path and enveloped him.


“Not so fast, Senpai. You got one question wrong, so that means you’ve got to take a penalty before we go on,” BB mocked his predicament by toying with his bug sized body with her pillar-esque fingers.


What was the penalty? The fact that BB was holding him dangerously close to her breasts made him wonder if the penalty she was going for was experiencing heaven and hell at the same time. It was going to be more or less a hell for him, however, considering the sheer weight of BB’s chest on his scale.


“Okay, Senpai. The penalty will be…” 


The purple haired mastermind continued to hover her hand in front of her breast. She wanted to take a good look at the underside of her white clothes.


“This!”


“Waah!?”


And as was typical of the teasing cyber devil, BB changed her plan and raised her left arm straight up, revealing her armpit beneath it. She shoved the tiny Master face first into it and slammed down, squeezing him under her armpit. The fact that she was wearing something long-sleeved was his only defense against being directly slammed into BB’s skin, but that did not protect him entirely. In such a cramped place that hardly saw the light of day, BB’s sweat from the hot, long-sleeved clothes collected and surrounded him.


“Did you honestly think I’d press you against my breasts, Senpai? That’s more of a reward than a punishment. My armpit’s all you’re going to get this early in the program.”


“Grr... Ark!” muffled by the white cloth and the pressure of BB squeezing, the shrunken Master held his breath. He just had to resist long enough for BB to get bored. 


But BB wasn’t going to stop so soon. For some reason, the clothes BB was wearing was getting thinner and thinner. Sweat was starting to soak his Mystic Code.


“And let’s add a little Self-Modification,” BB’s voice shook through her chest and arms and into his body. “BB Costume Change: Leotard!”


That was the reason why. Changing her white shirt into a sleeveless leotard made the barrier between him and her skin disappear. He was now completely enveloped by smooth, soft skin.


‘Can’t breathe…’ the shrunken master wanted to speak, but couldn’t. Smelling the damp, salty odor of festering sweat as it drenched him in a hot, cramped prison, he was losing breathable air. He was losing consciousness.


“And… Release!”


“W-Whaaaaaah!”


Thud!


Without warning, the cruel AI finally let him go. His body clung to her armpit for a split second before peeling off like an old sticker and fell onto her palm. BB then sloppily tilted that palm so he would fall from it and back onto the table.


Nursing his wounds was something the Master wanted to do. The reinforcement Lord El-Melloi II had given him had worn off long before the penalty. Perhaps that was why BB slowly took her time. She was waiting for his magically improved defense to disappear.


“Last question, Senpai. Come on, you don’t want to keep our viewers waiting, do you?” BB taunted and tapped her finger onto the desk impatiently.


Last? That meant if he got this one right, he’d succeed. But that also meant that if he got the question wrong, things were going to get even tougher. Forcing himself to stand, the bug sized boy limped towards the fifth question on the enormous tarp sized paper so he could read it.


[Question 5: What is the name of the Craft Essence BB will give you if you maximize her bond? A) A Passerby’s Dream, B) Wonderland, C) Concealed Goddess, D) Proof of Existence.]


What a question. The master gulped as he read the possible choices he had. Not all of the names were familiar and craft essences from maximum bonds were hard to come by. He was only aware of one on the list.


“I can at least rule out D because that’s Serenity’s…,” he mumbled.


“Booo… So that stalker has a maximum bond with you, huh…?” he could hear BB huff high above him. From the sounds of it, she was annoyed, or rather, pouting.


That couldn’t have been right, could it? BB was just trying to tease him, right?


“BB… Could it be that you’re… jealous?” Mashu was also able to take note of what he had realized but was trying to deny.


“Absolutely not. I’m not mad that you two have been avoiding me. I’m not bad that I haven’t been able to do a thing since coming to this fun looking pit of chaos. There’s no way that I’m jealous of all the other servants who are so close to this tiny bug of a master…”


She totally was. That was an honest to goodness pout. Or rather, that was an obvious cry for attention.


“BB… Don’t tell me you did all this just to get our attention.”


“I don’t need to answer that,” BB turned away from Mashu to avoid the question. “So Master, what’s the answer?”


BB was not going to let him hesitate any longer. He’d lessen his torture would come from answering correctly, but getting it wrong would make it worse. And he was certain getting this question wrong would put BB in a vindictive mood.


“… I choose… A,” he decided.


Ding! Ding!


“Correct,” BB accepted his answer. A wry smile formed on her face at his answer. “Well, I guess you got one point, but you’re still not out of the frying pan yet, Senpai. You still haven’t satisfied Mashu yet, have you? And on Normal Mode, it’ll another fun time.”


BB really didn’t want him to feel any relief. He braced himself as the girl’s gloved hand waved across the table he was standing on and the paper he was standing on like a rug vanished. She was going to pick him up for the next part.


“Okay. Time for-”


Bzzt! Bzzt!


To the tiny master’s surprise, BB stopped. 


“Eh? Already?” the purple haired AI turned around to see that another BB Channel card had appeared behind her. Reading those words, she was disappointed. He, on the other hand, was relieved.


[Time’s Up!]


As though she had rehearsed it a thousand times, BB twirled her body to the invisible camera of BB Channel once more.


“It looks like that’s all the time we have for Neo Senpai Spoiling everyone! It’s a shame Senpai was too useless to satisfy Mashu too, but yours truly BB-chan’s one happy kouhai now!” BB gave her largest host smile without care for how sudden the switch between her prior behavior and her BB Channel personality was.


“…That means this is over… right?” the tired man asked. He wanted to get back to normal and be done with this torturous stage play as soon as possible.


BB wasn’t about to let him go just yet. With a smirk, she glanced at him and wagged her finger. “Tsk! Tsk! Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, Senpai.”


“Chickens? What do yo-”


Before he could continue his sentence, BB dispelled the barrier between her and Mashu and quickly moved across the classroom setting to wrap her arm around her neck.


“K-Kyaa!” 


“Well that’s it for part one, but don’t touch that dial, all of you perverted voyeurs! BB Channel’s Special Program isn’t over yet!” BB pointed into the sky. “The second half will be right after these messages!”


“S-Second half?” Mashu stuttered in utter disbelief.


His thoughts were identical to Mashu’s. He didn’t want to continue. He already had enough.


But BB was only getting started. Her smile only widened as she took in Mashu’s and his shock. With a wave of her hand, BB changed the BB Channel card again to spoil what was to come.


“You better prepare yourself, Senpai,” the devilish AI relished making him quiver. “Considering you couldn’t even clear part 1, part 2 is going to be a lot harder!”


Harder? Being told such a thing made the tiny master shudder to think what was to come. Reading the name of the second segment of the BB Channel Special, he gulped.


[Kouhai’s Playbox].


 





Chapter End Notes:



Notes:

Secret Garden - a key feature from the Fate/Extra CCC game. A secret part of a person’s heart.

BB’s Test - The various details regarding this were pulled from the Fate wiki and BB’s character notes


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (2 of 3):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu (head)

HP: 100,000 HP

Buffs: [Expecting Praise] - Permanent increase [Defense] and [Damage Cut] (Unremovable)

NP: 5 turn charge - [Head Scratcher] - Apply [Invincible] for 1 turn. Inflict heavy damage to all.


Wave 2

Opponent: [MoonCancer] BB (Punishment)

HP: 210,000 HP.

Buffs: [MAX Channel Ratings] - Apply Nullify Debuff (3 times, 10 turns). Increase Attack (Unremovable)

NP: 4 turn charge. [Wonderful Kouhai Aroma] - Deal significant damage to a single enemy. Decrease Debuff Resist (3 turns). Inflict [Poison] (10 turns)


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II).


Drops: Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes