- Text Size +
Part 3

During the previous night, a great number of heavy German artillery had positioned themselves within range of the Allied encampments. With the attack officially under way, these heavy guns were the first to unleash their barrage. Early skirmishes with the Frau Jotunn units had been successful in provoking confusion and panic within the Allied ranks. Now, these big guns wrecked massive damage with every round that found its mark.

A half hour later, the guns stopped and the Jotunns arrived at the cratered and smoldering battlefield in full force, much to the dismay horror and dismay of the Allies they encountered. The Allies now had to contend with 1,000 Jotunns - as opposed to the mere handful that had harassed and horrified them previously.

***

"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell is going on?!" exclaimed Colonel Henderson, after the withering fire of the German heavy cannons finally subsided. His sentiments were shared by all of his men. None of them were expecting a major German offensive at this point in the war, let alone one involving a Giant! At this point his men had managed to figure out the colossus they had left wounded and bleeding in the snow was a woman. It became rather obvious when they observed that the Giant was well endowed in the chest portion of her body. However, how and why was still anyone's guess, as the question of whether or not there were more of them out there.

Colonel Henderson decided not to take any chances, and ordered his men to be on their guard. He even considered pulling his forces back, but unfortunately most of his trucks had been destroyed. "Those damn Krauts are up to something," he muttered. "An artillery barrage of that magnitude can only mean a full scale offensive is imminent."

Barely 5 minutes would pass before he would be proven right. As overwhelmed field medics worked frantically to tend to the wounded and dying, the darkened forests suddenly reverberated with the familiar sound of feet marching in unison - albeit on a much larger scale. Soldiers loudly exclaimed profanities at the prospect of having to deal with even more of the same female giants which had so bereaved them previously. To make matters worse, now they were even fewer, and from the approaching ruckus it seemed that the number of giants had increased - greatly!

Suddenly, a column of 50ft German soldiers emerged from the dark haze, and in a fraction of a second, fire flashed from the muzzles of their enormous rifles. Bullets the size of beer bottles rained down on man and machine alike, destroying everything they hit. Even the steel armor of the Sherman tanks was no match for the bottle-sized bullets, which ripped through the plating as if the tanks were tin cans.

Jeremy watched in horror as the cupola of one unfortunate tank was blasted off right in front of him. Two of the men inside the tank had been ripped in half along with it. However, the other crewman managed to survive, and had managed to crawl out under the tank via the escape hatch. Jeremy watched the frightened young man peak his head out from beneath the tank, seemingly unsure of what to do next.

The young man's face became further alarmed as an enormous black boot impacted on the snow directly in front of him. The frightened kid probably pissed himself before pulling himself back beneath the tank, and back to safety - or so he thought. Unfortunately for the anonymous tankman, the giant owner of that boot had other intentions. Jeremy watched from his safe hiding spot, as the shapely blonde bent over and grabbed onto the broken tank with both hands. With very little effort, she lifted the war machine up from the Earth and hurled it's iron hulk in the direction of some fleeing soldiers, flattening a good number of them in the process.

The German titaness grinned maliciously beneath her Stahlhelm as she shifted her cruel blue eyes back to where the Sherman once stood. The tankman who lay huddled there began whimpering and curled up into a fetal position as the Giantess looked down at him.

"Ich würde Sie verschlingen, aber Sie naß Ihre Hosen!" laughed the female German in a powerful and mocking voice.

Jeremy didn't speak German, and didn't have a clue what the giant had said. But she then began to lift up her boot and he had no doubt what this would mean for the poor kid who found himself beneath her shadow. He screamed out as the colossal boot slammed down, and then winced as the titaness twisted her heel into the snow. He desperately wanted to make her pay for what she had cruelly done to one his fellow countrymen, but unfortunately his small rifle bullets had proven themselves utterly useless against these titans.

"I might as well die fighting, since I'm going to die anyway," Jeremy muttered to himself, as he raise up his rifle at the giantess. She was not even aware of his existence, and has instead turned her attention to the west towards soldiers who were fleeing from the battle, and her immense legs began to stride after them. He took aim at her big ass and was about to pull the trigger, when he felt something clap him on the shoulder. He turned sharply to face this new threat, but breathed a sigh of relief to see that it was none other than the worn old face of Colonel Henderson.

"Put that gun down, kid! Do you want to face her wrath with that little pea shooter?" Henderson exclaimed over the receding din of battle.

"But she killed one of our men in cold blood!" Jeremy shouted.

"I know, I seen the same thing you did. Hell, there's hundreds of giant Kraut bitches all over the area doing similar shit to our men. Some of them we managed to take down," Henderson said, smiling. "But we only got so many big guns, and we have no experience fighting a foe such as this. If it weren't for this God-damned weather we'd have some air support right now. Bottom line kid, if this is all the Krauts can throw at us, I think we can handle it. But right now we gotta stay alive."

Henderson and Jeremy hunkered down into an oddly shaped crater, along with several other survivors of the battle. Along with them were dozens corpses of fallen Allied soldiers, many of whom had apparently been flattened. In fact, as it turned out, the crater they were hiding in was actually an impression made by the boots of one of the behemoths!

"Alright men, lay low and don't do a damned thing unless I approve of it? We are in no shape to fight those bitches yet, so don't even try." The Colonel ordered to his men.

They lay there in the snow and mud for a few minutes, none of them daring to speak a word, blending in with the bodies of the dead. To their dread, they once again heard a commotion somewhere off to the East. "Oh God! What the fuck are they sending at us now?" one of the men exclaimed.

"Shhh! Shut up!" Henderson scolded.

Agonizingly long minutes past, and the rumblings grew nearer and nearer. Then all at once they began to hear voices speaking in German, as well as feet crunching through the snow. Jeremy was afraid to even breathe as the footsteps drew nearer. Then at once he felt something slam into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He curled up and tried to catch his breath. As he looked upward, he was greeted by the sight of a German soldier grinning down at him.

The foot-print crater was completely surrounded by German S.S. soldiers, and Henderson's men had no choice but to surrender...