- Text Size +

Part 4

 

Heinrich was amazed by the devastation the Jotunns had inflicted, even before he arrived at the battle. He was a veteran tank commander from past campaigns during the war, and somehow he managed to stay alive where so many other of his comrades had fallen. This amazing feat garnered himself not only a number of medals and awards, but also the command of one of the Reich's new gargantuan Tiger II tanks which could best its Allied counterparts in almost every department. But the 70 ton behemoth suffered from mechanical problems, and keeping it fueled was becoming a major problem.

 

But now, many of Heinrich's functions had been usurped by the enigmatic giant women whose origin was shrouded in mystery. "Where did they come from?", Heinrich wondered. Nonetheless, he had to admit they were making a difference in the war effort, and he couldn't complain about that. Still, there was something about women fighting that made him uneasy. "Why are they women anyway?", he asked. "Why couldn't they be men?" His crew didn't hear his words over the powerful rumble of the tank's engine.

 

Through the periscope, Heinrich could see one of the blonde giantesses up ahead. The colossal woman appeared to be fending off the advance of a column of Allied tanks. Through the glass and mirrors of the periscope, Heinrich watched in admiration as the giant unarmed female held her ground, with nothing more than her bare hands. For some strange reason, Heinrich's periscope seemed to focus on the giant's chest area, as if it had a mind of its own.

 

The veteran Panzer commander grinned as he noted how her breasts rivaled the Sherman tanks in size; from there his imagination began to probe beneath her uniform, and he wondered if her breasts might not hold crews much like his tank - oh how he would have loved to be the commander of her bosom! But such thoughts had no place on the battlefield, and would have to wait until after the war (assuming he would survive to see the end of it). He should have known better, and snapped himself out of his daydream.

 

There were serious matters to deal with at the moment, and it began to look as if the Giantess could use some help. Every tank of that era took time to move its turret onto a target, and these Allied tanks were no exception. This limitation had been helpful for the Jotunns in defeating Allied tanks, since the quick-moving giants could step out of the turret's barrel if they had their eye on it. Unfortunately, some Jotunns had been taken by surprise or else overwhelmed by multiple enemies at once. The snow-covered Ardennes was already littered with dozens of corpses of giant women who, despite their size, were no match for the 75mm armor-piercing rounds of the Shermans.

 

Just such a scenario appeared to be unfolding now. A Jotunn could easily handle 3 tanks simultaneously, but when she was up against 5 or more there was the risk she could be overwhelmed. Heinrich was determined to save this woman from such a fate. "Gunner! Make ready with the armor-piercing rounds!" he commanded, while continuing to watch the woman through his periscope.

 

***

 

a279;Käthe's boots were splattered with the crimson blood of countless American and British soldiers as their fleeing forms disappeared beneath her heels, and their bodies yielded in a sickening crunch. It took her awhile to become accustomed to the sensation. Stepping on bugs was one thing, but the Allies weren't quite that small; to her it seemed more like trodding on mice, and the realization they were human beings just like her didn't make things any easier.

 

However, there was one thing which did make squishing them like vermin easier to deal with, and that would be the fact that they were firing on her with the obvious intent of killing her. She had already witnessed many of her Jotunn sisters perish or horribly maimed in combat, and this if nothing else was all the motivation she needed to carry on her duty.

 

So far, she had been fortunate in evading all but the insignificant small arms which did no more serious injury to a Jotunn than a bee-sting would to a normal sized human. But now, she spotted a column of advancing Allied armor units, which could spell trouble for the Reich's forces in this sector. She had been warned of the potential dangers these steel beasts posed to Jotunns like her. Nevertheless, a279;Käthe was a brave young woman, and being 50ft tall only increased her impetuousness.

 

As the tanks slowed to maneuver along a narrow wooded road, Käthe made her move. Her large breasts jiggled against one another as she ran, and all at once leaped into the air in their midst. The tank crews were completely unaware of her presence - imagine their surprise when a German woman the size of a lighthouse came down on them from nowhere!

 

One of her boots landed squarely atop one of the tanks, caving in its steel hull beneath her great bulk as if it were a can of sardines, and rendering it immobile and harmless before its crew even knew what had hit them. She then turned her attention to the other tanks.

 

***

 

The thick blanket of snow was forcing tanks to burn more fuel and move more slowly than might otherwise have been the case. Nonetheless, tanks were just about the only thing capable of doing harm to the Giant women which were inflicting massive damage on Allied infantry.

 

Gerald was the driver aboard one of the steel beasts, as it raced to protect the forces fleeing the battle in disarray. He'd never seen one of the giants himself, but that was practically all that anyone  had been talking about over the last couple hours since the German offensive began.

 

The column's progress was further hindered when it ran into a narrow section of wooded road, bounded by a steep slope. Through this pass the tanks could only advance single-file, making it an excellent choke-point that the enemy might exploit. Fortunately, no enemies were known to be present in the immediate area, and the tanks began to trickle through as planned.

 

Gerald's tank was the first to cross over the pass, with the others following closely behind. Suddenly, there was a loud crash to the rear as if a bomber had fallen from the winter sky. The shock wave from the impact shook the ground so severely, that the tank was lifted slightly off the ground! Gerald's commander shouted profanities and put his eyes to the periscope to try to see what had just occurred behind them.

 

Not long after he did this, the commander uttered another loud string of profanities. "Holy shit, there's someone out there that's as large as the statue of liberty!" he exclaimed. "Gunner, I want a round in that ASAP!"

 

The turret slowly began to make the necessary 180 degree turn, but was abruptly stopped by something outside that only the commander could see thanks to the luxury of his periscope. A moment later there was a sharp jolt, and the crew were shocked to find themselves exposed to the chilly night air! The entire cupola had been ripped completely off the rest of the tank!

 

The tank's crew erupted in a chorus of high pitched screams as they looked up to see the face of an enormous German woman grinning down at them! In her right hand, she held the tank's turret, which she threw as if it were a stone. Without even waiting for the order, Gerald drove off as fast as he could. Fortunately for them, the tank was now as harmless as a bee with its stinger removed, and the Giant left them alone (for now).

 

***

 

In only a few seconds, Käthe had successfully disabled two of the Allied tanks. At least one of the tanks crew had survived unscathed, because it drove off into the falling snow towards the battle. She decided to let it go; not out of pity, but because it had been rendered effectively harmless, and there were more tanks for her to deal with.

 

It was starting to seem as if she had bitten off more than she could chew this time. By now, the other Shermans were aware of her presence, and were attempting to fire at her. One of the rounds missed, and the other turrets were starting to lock onto her. She was just about to throw in the towel and retreat, when suddenly one of the enemy tanks burst into flames and was neutralized.

 

A moment later, a similar explosion wrecked the tank next to it. Simultaneously, Käthe slammed her boot into the tank nearest to her, causing the armored vehicle to roll down the steep slope, and neutralizing it. Having witnessed the damage that this one woman had inflicted on their unit, the 4 surviving tanks turned 180 degrees and drove back in the direction from which they had come. An explosion of snow and dirt barely missed one of the stragglers as it fled.

 

This round was over, and Käthe was proud of herself for taking out three tanks and coming out of it unscathed. But who, or what, was responsible for taking out the other two? This question was soon answered as a heavy Tiger tank rumbled up towards her from its hiding place amidst the trees.

 

Käthe paused for a moment and shot out her right arm to salute this tank which had probably saved her life. She then took off, in pursuit of other foes to vanquish.

***

 

"Ich bin in Liebe..." Heinrich muttered under his breathe, as the Giantess ran off, shaking the Earth with her every step.

 

He ordered his crew to hold position at this pass to guard it from further Allied incursions. There was also the broken Allied tanks which needed to be guarded; they contained precious petrol, which the Reich desperately needed.

 

As his tank dug into its new hiding spot, Heinrich couldn't help but wonder about that first Sherman tank which had managed to escape. But it didn't concern him very much, because it was operating without a turret. So instead he allowed his mind to drift back to the Blonde Giantess and her big soft breasts...

 

 

(End of Part 4)