- Text Size +

“Oh, come on!” Roma shouted, roughly ripping the popped bubble from her mouth. 

“Yes!” Penelope crowed, popping her own bubble and pulling it from her mouth to hold it up in triumph. 

“This is such bull.” Roma said. “Don't be a sore loser, I won fair and square.” Penelope said. “Augh, fine.” Roma took a deep breath, “What are you going to do with him?” 

“Hmm...” Penelope smirked down at Troy's tiny body, helplessly dangling from the string of gum, “To be honest, this still has plenty of flavor.” 

“W-wait, no!” Troy gasped. “Too bad, little bug, you're gonna get gumished.” Penelope laughed. “Penny, that doesn't even rhyme.” Roma rolled her eyes. 

“Oh hush.” Penelope said, sticking the end of the stretched confection in her mouth, “Ready?” 

She began to chew and to pull the gum into her lips, each bite sucking up another inch of the sticky strands and bringing Troy closer and closer to his doom. 

“Mmmm! So tasty!” Penelope playfully moaned between chews, her mouth now large enough that the vibrations from her voice caused Troy's tiny ears to ring. Chew, slurp, chew, slurp, in only another moment, Troy was on the precipice. He looked frantically towards his other sister, her smirking face upside down from his perspective. 

“Bye, bitch.” Roma gave a sarcastic wave. Pop! Troy was pulled past Penelope's plush lips and into the stuffy, wet confines of her mouth. Her teeth and tongue were working overtime, gathering and mashing the gum into a complete wad once again. The cloying grape scent mixed with the sharp smell of his sister's saliva, creating an overpowering miasma that immediately clouded Troy's thoughts. 

“Wanna get ice cream?” Penelope said between bites, allowing brief flashes of light into the otherwise pitch black prison. 

“Yeah, I guess.” Roma said, muffled so that Troy could barely hear. 

“Awesome, let's go!” Penelope said, letting in the last bit of light Troy would see, for a while, anyway. 

“G-gah!” Troy tried to cough out the mass of spit that had just 

entered his mouth, but he was now practically drowning in it. Penelope's agile tongue maneuvered him back and forth between her cheeks, chewing a little bit here, chomping a little bit there, always in a way that the tiny boy could feel the pressure and the pain, but not succumb to it quite yet. 

Finally, however, his head managed to wriggle free from the gob of chewing gum, while the rest of his body was still thickly encased. The wad rolled to the side, and Troy's face flopped into the wet recesses of one of Penelope's molars. 

“No, no, no!” He tried his best to pull himself away, but it was too little, too late. The matching tooth fell onto its opposite like a guillotine, and...CRUNCH! 

Troy was mashed between his sister's teeth, an act which went completely unnoticed by Penelope, who continued to chew on his leftovers until the gum was dry and flavorless, thoughtlessly discarded into a street side waste bin. 

 Penny Wins

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83742854