- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is one of the "Transitioning World" stories, which takes place in the world after Madison.
April 6-12, 2004

"Sex is powerful, it is profound, and it is good. And it doesn't surprise me that people are experimenting with G.T.S. for that purpose. Fulminating against people using G.T.S. for sexual gratification is like arguing against oral sex; you can say whatever you want, but people are going to do it anyhow. Far better to teach them what you can and can't do safely—because with G.T.S. in play, 'safe sex' can take on a different and urgent meaning."

--Scott Chelgren, testimony before the Senate Subcommittee
on Transformation Affairs, May 12, 2004



◘ ◘ ◘

1

◘ ◘ ◘


"You've got to be kidding," Susan said, leaning back in her chair.

"No, I'm dead serious," Jana replied. "And there's great money to be made doing it."

The college sophomore was lying on a bed, clad in shorts and a T-shirt, with a textbook lying beside her. Jana was a cutie—enough into adulthood that she was definitely a woman, but with just enough of her youth still on her face to cause one to question what side of 18 she was on. She pushed her black hair back, and looked across the room at her somewhat concerned friend and dorm-mate.

"But…I mean…."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it's a little weird, thinking that he could be in my panties and I wouldn't know it. But hey, no matter what he does, I wouldn't know it, so it couldn't hurt me. And there's no restrictions on what I can do, either."

"You mean, you could go on a date and hook up, and—"

"Exactly. According to the guy at the agency, the person would just want to be around me with me pretending not to notice. Some kind of voyeur or something."

"I still say it's creepy," said Susan.

"Yeah," said Jana, "but for $5000, I'll take a weekend of creepy."

◘ ◘ ◘

"So you're sure this is safe? I'm not paying you $10,000 to die."

"It's safe," said the man standing next to him. Scott didn't know his full name—he went by "Mr. Big" on Craigslist, and he'd introduced himself as Henry. "I created this pill myself—and I know what I'm doing. There's no way it could go wrong."

Steve McDunnough furrowed his brow. He was still relatively young—twenty-four this year—and in decent shape. This was everything he'd hoped for, and quite a bit more. He'd been looking for this opportunity ever since the previous May, when that giantess appeared on television. There were always rumors and questions, but nothing had ever panned out—until now.

It had taken $10,000—he'd taken out a second loan on his condo to make it happen—but if it worked….

"The pill is one thing. What happens if I get stepped on?"

"Don't worry, Steve! Once you're shrunk, you're pretty much indestructible. Trust me. And this girl—you are going to be so happy with her."

"And she's not gonna be weird about it? I mean, I want to do the voyeur thing—I've always wanted to do that. But…well…it's not exactly right to do it to an unsuspecting person. But then again…."

"Would you relax? I mean it, she likes the idea of the money, I think she actually likes the idea of you being there, bugman. We'll do it just like we planned, Friday drop-off, Sunday pickup. It'll be fun!"

"I hope so," said Steve. "Because I've been planning this for a long, long time."

◘ ◘ ◘

Thursday night found Steve almost unable to sleep. He was imagining what it would be like—the sights, the sounds, the smells….

The plan was simple enough. He'd be dropped off at Jana's room in the morning, while she and her roommate were at class. (Jana—that was the girl's name—had supplied an extra key to Henry so that he could secure entry.) Once there, Steve would take the pill and shrink to 1/8" tall. The effect would last seventy-two hours, more than enough time for him to get to safety on Monday for recovery.

It was still scary. But if it worked….

Steve went to bed that night dreaming of giantesses. He was going to have fun tomorrow. He knew it.

◘ ◘ ◘

Morning dawned.

Jana showered and dressed, and left her room for class, knowing that when she came back, there would be a tiny man hiding there, waiting for her to return.

She had told Susan about it because she felt she had to—Sue was her roommate. She had a right to know a tiny man would be there. But truthfully, while it was undoubtedly creepy, Jana didn't tell Sue the whole truth; it was also a little erotic.

Jana had an exhibitionist streak to her. She and Jake Fossey had nearly been caught her Freshman year making love on the lawn outside Franklin Hall. Jake had been scared, but she had been delighted.

And now, no matter what happened this weekend, there'd be an observer. She was going to earn her $5,000, she'd decided. She wouldn't acknowledge him once.

But she was going to give him a good show, that was for damn sure.

◘ ◘ ◘

About an hour later, Steve was standing in the room, holding a blue pill and trying to decide whether he was going to go through with this.

There was no shame in backing out. Oh, he'd be out $10,000, but he'd be safe and secure. For all he knew, he was taking poison here.

But he looked around the dorm, and fantasies he'd long enjoyed bubbled up to the surface. How many times had he pictured himself, ant-sized, in the company of giant women?

Nodding, he walked over to Jana's bed, and sat down on the blue comforter. "Well," he said to nobody, "here goes nothing."

He looked at the shorts and T-shirt Henry had given him—"guaranteed to shrink." He hoped so.

He took the pill


◘ ◘ ◘

2

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve awoke sluggishly; his head felt like it might be concave. He shook his head a few times, and tried to piece together who he was and why he had the worst hangover of his life.

He blinked a few times, and the world around him slowly drew itself into focus, but that wasn't immediately helpful. He was on a large blue plain that stretched off into the distance. And there was a large, fluffy white mountain there….

It was at this point that Steve's memory finally kicked into gear, and he suddenly shot bolt upright.

And shouted for joy.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana put the key in the lock, almost afraid to turn it.

She wondered where the little man would be, wondered where he'd have hidden himself.

She didn't want to crush him to death or anything.

Sighing, she realized that he was obviously okay with the risk; if he'd wanted her to know where he was, he would've said so. Jana closed her eyes, counted to three, and cleared her mind. He wanted her to just go about her business.

And that was exactly what she was going to do.

She turned the knob and entered the room, tossing her backpack onto her desk. She paused for a second, as if lost in thought, and then decided that she'd better study. She did have tests coming up.

So she walked over to the desk, and grabbed her text and a highlighter, and kicked off her shoes, and then she headed toward her bed.

After all, she did her best studying when relaxed.

◘ ◘ ◘

For his part, Steve watched her approach with awe and terror.

She'd entered the room a goddess. Henry was right—she was drop-dead gorgeous.

But she was so fucking big—even in his wildest imaginings, he never had expected the woman-mountain that was walking through the room, oblivious to his existence.

Part of him was scared shitless. But the larger part of him was simply dumbstruck; we all go through life with a myriad of fantasies. But few of us ever experience something just as we'd wish.

So as the giantess--clad in shorts and a tank-top appropriate for the warm spring day—approached, Steve could only swallow hard, and think to himself how lucky he was.

It was only moments later that he realized he'd better make a run for it.

The girl lowered herself onto the bed, sitting down a few inches on her scale from where he'd sat before. He felt himself starting to slide as the bed deformed, only to spring back as she slid her derričre further onto the mattress. With one motion, her legs lifted off the ground and passed dazzlingly over his head, before they landed together behind him.

The girl was leaning with her back against the pillows, her right leg—the one nearest him—pulled up into an inverted v, her left leg stretched out lackadaisically. Her shorts lay against the mattress, revealing to Steve the expanse of her thigh, and from his vantage point, just the edge of the white fabric that comprised her panties.

He looked down the bed toward her feet, which were covered in bobby socks. Can't have everything, he thought, his smile engraved on his face. Turning back to Jana proper, he simply said, "Wow."

It took him a couple of minutes to work up the courage to approach her more closely.

◘ ◘ ◘

For Jana, it took a while to get into studying.

Part of her brain was permanently occupied by wondering where the tiny man was. In her closet? Her drawers? Her desk?

Could he even be on the bed?

She smiled at that thought. No, it was unlikely. He probably was on the floor, trying to figure out how to get up to her.

After a while, she finally stopped thinking and got back to studying for her mid-term. She just hoped she was giving the guy a good show.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve crossed under the leg trepidatiously, sure that at any moment he'd find himself pinned. But the girl was deep in thought, and as he reached the inside of her thighs, he let out a sigh, and considered.

He had a great view up her body, here; the textbook rested on her knee, and he could see under it to her well-proportioned breasts and pretty face. He looked up at them, and considered making his ascent immediately.

But—well, her panties were right here….

He walked toward the leg of her shorts again, and pulled himself up into the chamber. Her thighs were massive, now, and he was intimidated as hell.

But he had to do this. He didn't come this far to wimp out now.

So he walked toward the thick elastic bands that separated him from the center of her womanhood.

He was almost underneath her as he reached them. He caught her scent strongly here—womanly, heady, musky and sweaty—he drank it in until almost intoxicated, and reflected on the idiots whose only thoughts about this smell was "tuna." Poor blind bastards, they had no idea what they were missing with their casual dismissal.

He pushed against her skin, and found it shifting just enough for him to slide along. He moved skin without budging elastic; it was a long push until he hit the first tree, but the second he did, he knew where he was and what he was looking at.

He was in a girl's panties.

He was going to have to throw in a tip for Henry.

◘ ◘ ◘

About twenty minutes later, Jana closed her textbook and extended her legs.

She'd studied as much as she could; the thoughts of that tiny voyeur were bubbling up again. Thinking about that tiny guy looking at her—well, she knew she wasn't perfect. But she was a decent looking girl. And even now, she sensed she had his full attention. And that made her feel horny as hell. Hornier than she'd felt in some time.

She looked at the clock. 11:50. Susan was regular as a Metamucil rep; she'd walk through the door at 12:30 sharp. Which meant Jana had the room to herself.

Jana smiled. What would she usually do if she was sitting in her room, horny, with a little time to kill?

Slowly, pausing just for a second to build the effect, she slid her hand down inside her panties.

She hoped the tiny man would enjoy the show.

She slid her fingers softly over her labia, a little surprised to find herself a bit wet. She bit her lip—I must be more turned on by this than I thought, she mused, and wondered if she'd get more voyeurs if she cut her rates. It occurred to her as she probed that she'd probably do this for free if it continued to make her feel like this.

Jana worked herself more, finding her clit and pushing it softly, with the skill of an operator familiar with the equipment. She found herself approaching climax rapidly, and couldn't help but move her hips rhythmically. She knew that whatever the bug's vantage point, he had to be just about bursting right now. She imagined what it must be like, a tiny man looking at her goddess-self. She smiled wickedly as she came, knowing she was making someone happy. Besides herself, of course.

After basking in the afterglow for a moment, she rose and stripped her shorts and panties off—they were done for the day. She thought of the show she was now giving the man; shrugged and stripped off her shirt and bra as well. She tossed them aimlessly into the hamper, and looked for a new outfit.

After dressing, she hung out for a while, presenting a target for the man; when Susan arrived, she left for lunch. She wondered what the little man was going to eat. She pondered this as she headed to the cafeteria, hoping he was tagging along.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve was not, in fact, tagging along.

Instead, he was working to extricate himself from a sticky mess in the crotch of a discarded pair of panties. It wasn't easy, but he reasoned that it could be worse. After all, he'd just experienced the ride of his life. If he didn't get out of the hamper for the entire weekend, he didn't care; he'd justified his investment and more.

He had crawled through the forest of her pubes until he hit the canyon wall; her vagina was slightly under her, of course, so he was near her clit. He had slid his hand along her lips, amazed at the sight of the thing in the twilight of her panties.

Vaginas are beautiful things, and fascinating up close. Steve even was so bold as to lick the skin here, tasting the girl's sweat as he bathed in her miasma.

It was bliss.

The bliss was shattered as suddenly, bright light appeared above him. He looked up to see a stadium-sized hand approaching, and he screamed out in fear. Had she found him? Was she angry at this incursion?

The finger approached him, and he was suddenly pressed firmly into the labia—and then, suddenly, the finger pushed him inside.

He was caught between warm, moist walls as the world suddenly was thrown into upheaval. The finger slid all around, and it was then he realized what Jana was doing.

He didn't know if he'd had anything to do with this, and he didn't care.

It was fucking awesome.

He came not long before she did, right before a wave of sticky juices pushed him out into the hammock of her panties.

He was too weary and dazed and amazed to care when the panties were discarded. He knew he'd have to find his way out of the hamper eventually; no matter. He was still smiling.

He figured he would be for the rest of the weekend.

◘ ◘ ◘

3

◘ ◘ ◘


It was nighttime by the time Steve finally found his way to daylight.

He looked out at the awe-inspiring sight of two giantesses drinking wine coolers and talking. They were awfully far away, and he knew sadly that it probably wasn't best to try to approach Jana right now. (He also took a long hard look at her roommate, a stunning pixieish blonde—though not really petite given his perspective.) Instead, he simply looked around at his options to descend the hamper. He was frankly enjoying just the sight of the two, and the snippets of the conversation he heard. It was the voyeur in him—sometimes, watching was good enough.

He was disappointed when the two headed out for the night—he'd rather have been along for the ride. But he had looked over at Jana's bed, and realized he could easily scale the comforter if he got to it.

He'd hide in her bed when she came back, and get to sleep with her—literally, not just figuratively.

Sounded like a plan.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve awoke to the sound of a key in the lock. He struggled to his elbows, and looked in the direction of the door. Was it her? Or her roommate?

He saw the door swing open, and saw a mammoth figure backlit by the hallway. No, check that—two mammoth figures.

One silhouette he instantly placed as Jana—he'd spent enough time that day watching her that he could identify her shape on sight. The other was bigger, blockier.

Manlier.

Steve watched as Jana turned on the light, and saw she was leading a very large boy into her dorm room.

He wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, disgusted, or intrigued.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana, for her part, was a bit tipsy, but not so tipsy that she didn't know what she was doing.

She'd picked up Robbie at the party, knowing full well that he'd want to go back to her place and engage in some serious activity.

Not that she had any intention of dating Robbie or anything. He was a friend, that was all. But it wouldn't be the first time they'd played friends-with-benefits, and it wouldn't be the last.

And so she brought him back to her room, wondering if the little guy had been with her all along, or whether he was surprised to see two giants entering the room.

She wondered if he was going to enjoy himself as much as she was.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve watched in awe as the two figures lumbered into the room and shut the door behind them. The room was bathed—as it had been before—only in the glow of the Christmas lights that Susan and Jana had left up since Thanksgiving. It gave the silhouette of the lovers an otherworldly appearance quite apart from the fact that they were a bit over half a mile tall.

Steve sequestered himself by the pillow, a good vantage point to watch Jana pull the man's arms around her and kiss him hard. Her boyfriend? A new fling? He wondered, as she slipped her arms to the boy's side and lifted his shirt up over his head.

The boy returned the favor; it was on, now.

They kissed a bit more before Jana led him, almost unconsciously, toward the bed. Steve braced for impact as the titanic couple landed with a thud, throwing him up into the air.

He found himself whirling through the air, until he came to rest against a soft hill. He looked up, and realized that he was leaning against Jana's right breast. Above him, a giant hairy chest dominated the air, and not distant from that, two sets of lips locked eagerly.

Steve swallowed hard, and tried to think of where best to go. He didn't think her breasts were going to be a safe place to hide.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana was enjoying herself quite a bit, because she knew that she had an audience.

She didn't know why it made her so aroused, but it did; it wasn't just the threat of being caught. No, Jana just enjoyed being the center of attention. And the idea that she was not just the center of someone's attention, but a landscape that stretched on and on…she was hot just thinking about it—though admittedly, Robbie was helping.

She arched her back a bit in a signal for Robbie to remove her bra. She wasn't going to go all the way tonight, but she was going to go a long way.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve watched as the boy reached around Jana's back to unhook her bra. He'd only get one chance at this; he'd better make it work.

As the bra lifted off and the breasts separated, Steve dove between the twin hills, racing toward his ultimate destination. He hoped he'd make it there safely before things got any more hot and heavy; he had no desire to be sucked down the gullet of a twenty-year-old guy.

He was still running as the guy began to move down Jana's body. Steve knew he'd spend a fair amount of time on her breasts—guys can't help it—and that gave him the chance he needed.

It was coming up fast. Hoping against hope, Steve saw the pit, slowed, and leapt feet-first into it. He hit the spongy ground and bounced up, and realizing that he was safe for now, slumped to a rest inside Jana's navel.

From here, he had an interesting perspective. The world constantly shifted as Jana wriggled with delight at the boy's prodding. She was enjoying herself, that was for sure.

Well, truthfully, Steve was enjoying himself too.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana let him work his way down her body, kissing her stomach. "Would you like me to, uh—" he asked, hesitantly. Jana smiled; Robbie enjoyed eating girls out. This would do him well some day, as most girls enjoy it, too.

"Please," she said, huskily, as Robbie removed her panties.

She bit her lip with anticipation, and shivered as instead he worked the extremities—her thighs, her stomach, her belly button—he took his time getting to the destination. But he made the trip worth it.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve wasn't expecting it; if he had been, he might have been able to hold on.

But when the tongue slithered its way into the belly button, Steve had only time for a yelp, and then he was simply praying, as the boy pulled him into his mouth.

The air was thick with beer and halitosis; Steve prayed he wasn't going to swallow.

He wasn't. Instead, the tongue darted out again into a familiar thicket of branches and trees, and Steve found himself ejected into Jana's bush, as the boy methodically worked toward her clitoris.

Steve gasped for air, and then, gasped as the giant slowly began to pleasure the giantess.

He lashed himself tight to the hair. The air hung sultry, the tangible scent permeating everything.

Jana was enjoying herself immensely.

It wasn't long before the slow rise and fall of her pelvis became less predictable, then spasmodic; Jana bucked with her orgasm, and Steve laughed in spite of himself.

It wasn't what he'd been expecting, but it was fun nonetheless.

Steve hung out in his position until he was sure that Jana wasn't going to go all the way; visiting a boy's mouth had been enough for him. But eventually, she rolled over and into a position that suggested that she intended to return the favor.

Rather than drop onto the bed, Steve gambled. As best he could, he made his way to her still-slick vagina, and pulled himself inside.

It was an interesting place to be; Jana was still aroused but no longer orgasmic, and the area was simply pulsing with life and lust, not flowing with it. Steve thought he could lay there for hours. Then, suddenly, Jana rolled back over, having completed her work; Steve slid further into her, about two-thirds of the way to her cervix.

At first, he panicked a bit, before calming down. No, this was a fine place to spend the night. He'd just have to get out before morning.

Stretching out, he went to sleep in Jana's vaginal canal. He'd get to sleep with Jana after all.

◘ ◘ ◘

For her part, Jana lay back, exhausted from a night of fun. She still felt a tickle in her vagina. Could it be?

She wondered. She wouldn't check; really, she wanted to believe he was down there. And the fact that it seemed like movement meant that he was okay.

After a while, Robbie gathered his clothes and left; it didn't bother her. They were using each other, and they both knew it, and they were both quite fine with it. It was somewhere between masturbation and sex, and that was about where she was comfortable.

She drifted off to sleep, too, hoping her patron had enjoyed the show. She wondered if he'd like a repeat performance soon.

◘ ◘ ◘

4

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana awoke, bleary and slightly hung over. She noted that Susan was not back to the room yet—well, not a surprise, as she was going to stay over with Kyle last night.

(Why wasn't Kyle coming back with Sue? There was a good reason.)

Jana was actually a bit grateful; she rose from bed and headed into the adjoining bathroom, and locking the door, sat down to pee and try to get her head on straight.

It was only as she was wiping that she remembered the tickle from the night before.
◘ ◘ ◘

She was back in her room, sitting on her bed, terrified at what she might have just done.

If he was in there, and he was asleep….

She wasn't supposed to talk to him. She was supposed to act as if she didn't know he was there.

But she did know he was around her, at least she had. She had felt him inside of her, she knew it.

And so, with great apprehension, she did what she had to do.

"Little man," she said, clearly and directly, "I'm frightened that I may have harmed you. If you can hear me, I need you to let me know.

She waited, and waited, and waited. She was just beginning to despair, when she felt it—a slight sensation on her clitoris, barely enough for her to notice, other than that she felt a little flushed.

Carefully, she reached her index finger down to her nether regions, and extended it. "I just want to see if you're all right," she said. "After that…we can go back to what we've been doing.

She felt a slight sensation on her pad, and carefully—aware that she was personifying a very large, quick, and unstable elevator, she lifted the little man up to eye level, and gazed upon him for the first time.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve felt like he needed a good stiff drink or twelve.

The gargantuan face of Jana filled his world, her brown eyes twinkling as she looked upon him. He swallowed, hard; he was just a bit of dust to her. And she was so beautiful, it hurt.

He had awoken a bit before she did, and immediately realized the danger his position presented. She didn't know where he was, and what do most people do first thing in the morning?

Quickly, he had scrambled to the exit of her vagina, and though it wasn't easy, he exited just as she was stirring. He didn't have the opportunity to dismount before she rose, and he was certainly far from sanguine while ensconced in her bush during urination. But by the time she'd reached her room, he figured all was well.

Jana had sat down on her bed, and that was when he heard her, loud and clear.

He was confused, at first; why would she think she had hurt him? Then, he realized—she'd felt him the night before.

He was conflicted. On the one hand, he felt very unworthy of this girl's care. All at once, he had felt the whole fantasy whisked away—this landscape was a person, and he'd been simply enjoying himself without consideration of what that meant to her.

More than that, though, he was frightened of being inadequate. The boy she'd been with the night before had scrotal lint bigger than him. He was just an insect, and he was going to have to face a goddess.

But though it was tremendous, he caught the quaver in her voice. She really was concerned. He had to let her know he was okay.

And so he had set out for her clitoris—the nearest sensitive bunch of nerves.

Minutes later, he was facing her as she stared down at him.

He waved, and gave the thumbs-up.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana's heart skipped as she saw him moving. Thank God, she thought, as she looked at the tiny man on her finger.

She was amazed at how small he was—and how big that meant she must look. She was slightly embarrassed, exhibitionist she; she knew that she was far from put together at that moment.

"Well," she said, finally, "getting a good look at me in the morning probably makes you wish you had your money back, eh?" She smiled, wryly, and saw him moving his head back and forth—no. "That's good," she said. "I hope I'm not wrecking this for you by talking to you directly, but—well, I thought you were inside my vagina last night, and if I'd laid off the wine coolers, I would've remembered that this morning instead of just peeing, and then when I remembered, I was just scared to death that I'd peed you away forever, and…well, I'm babbling now, so I just hope this doesn't ruin your weekend."

She saw him swinging his head back and forth again—no. "No, I shouldn't have done this, or no—wait a minute. I think I read about this online. Here," she said, moving the finger to her ear, "this will make communication easier."

She listened, and finally heard a faint, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can, little guy."

"My name's Steve," came the reply, "and I'm sorry I scared you. I was, um…out of there by the time you, uh…."

"So you were in there!" she said, brightly. "I thought I felt you."

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve didn't know quite how to respond to that, especially since Jana's voice now seemed to come from everywhere, all at once.

"I, uh, hope I didn't, I mean…."

"Oh, you're shy! That's darling!" came the booming reply. "Don't worry, little Steve; I knew what I was signing up for. I just hope my…accommodations have been acceptable."

"Definitely!" said Steve, who immediately choked on the rapidity of the reply. "I mean…well, I mean you're beautiful, Jana. I've enjoyed exploring you."

He felt the temperature rise; he couldn't see her blush.

"Thank you," said Jana. "I'm glad. And I don't mean for you to stop—I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. I mean, Mr. Big said that I was not to contact you directly, but…."

"Don't worry about it," said Steve, meaning it. "You're very nice, and I'm glad I've been able to talk to you. I just hope I'm not interfering with your social life or anything."

There was a pause, and then Jana said quietly (though it still boomed), "Steve, I think I should tell you a little about myself."

◘ ◘ ◘

The conversation went on long after noon, interrupted only when Jana helped Steve onto her plate in the cafeteria so he could enjoy some food. Though Steve was older than Jana, they found they had a lot in common, including nicely complementary feelings on voyeurism and exhibitionism.

For his part, Steve was relieved. For her part, Jana was delighted. By the time Sue got back in the afternoon, the two had realized that they could have an awful lot of fun in the near future—and not just for this weekend, either.

That night, Jana went dancing at the Pike house, and though she hit on a lot of boys, she had decided before the night began that she wouldn't bring anyone home that night. Instead, she simply let the man who was currently stuck to her exposed right tit with just the tiniest dollop of Vaseline enjoy watching her dance and chat up boys.

That night, she helped him free, and let him explore her panties freely. And the next day, she enjoyed the feeling of him playing in her hair as she studied, or resting on the bridge of her nose, or inspecting her toenails.

As Monday dawned, Jana and Steve made plans for the future—they'd talk to Mr. Big, see if they could get some more pills. Steve could watch Jana other weekends. Maybe, thought Jana, she'd observe him once or twice, too. It was play-acting, to be sure. But it was fun.

Jana left Steve at the drop-off point herself; he was to wait in her dorm room until ten o'clock, and then the effects of the pill would wear off. Henry would be there to recover him. They made a date for that night, six o'clock. She couldn't wait to see him full-sized.

Steve waited as ten o'clock came. And went.

And eleven.

And noon.

Susan was sitting at the other desk, studying away. Steve was realizing that he would have to contact Jana somehow; something had gone terribly wrong.

◘ ◘ ◘

5

◘ ◘ ◘

She returned to the room, humming a happy tune. Jana was wearing a skirt and shirt combo, simple and devastating. She hoped that she'd be attractive enough for Steve on less than goddess scale.

"So," said Susan, "glad to be rid of the tiny voyeur?"

Jana smiled at her. "You know, Sue? I kind of miss the attention. But it's okay. I've got a date tonight."

"Really? Who, Robbie?"

"Nah. Actually, a really nice guy I met recently. He's actually out of college."

"Dropout?"

Jana stuck her tongue out. "No, he's a graduate, he's got a nice job and we share many of the same interests."

"An older man? That never works."

"Maybe not," said Jana, "but it'll be fun while it lasts."

She might have felt the tickle on her left foot if she'd been paying attention to such things. As it was, she headed over to her bed to study.

◘ ◘ ◘

Steve was actually glad to have the easy path up her skirt. He knew that this had worked before. But she was looking for it. He hoped it would work now.

◘ ◘ ◘

Jana read the text, thinking happily of the evening ahead. She was going to seduce Steve; hell, he'd already been inside her vagina; just having his penis inside her was nothing compared to that. The thought of it turned her on, just a bit.

Or, well, something was turning her on.

She suddenly froze. She knew this feeling.

Carefully, she rose and headed to the bathroom. She knew he was there before she even saw him.

"Uh oh," was all she said, as she looked at him.

◘ ◘ ◘

It was over a week before someone could get out to help them.

Henry had skipped town. It wasn't the first time, and it wouldn't be the last; he'd been dispensing stuff willy-nilly since leaving the Society, and making a tidy sum. He'd left town just before Society operatives caught up to him.

It wasn't all bad; Jana and Steve found a number of ways to have fun in the interim. By the time an operative got out to them, they were thoroughly convinced the years ahead would be interesting.

The agent—Master Adept Sarah Kensington—was happy to share some items that would help the two of them out. Two years later, both Steve and Jana were enlisted in the Society; they had a few talents of their own, as well.

Life doesn't guarantee marriage to every couple, and Steve and Jana are a looser definition of couple than most. But whether or not they ever marry, they're going to have a lot of fun in the meantime.