- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is still unfinished, i will be updating it soon to add the rest of it

Kat rolled ontop of fasffy. Her pussy was still dripping because of the movement pokimane was making inside trying to escape the moist prison she was in. Kat couldn't explain why she was still so wet and horny but she didn't mind. Her cum was thick and slimy, it dripped down onto fasffy's pussy. Poki tried to hold on to something but the cum was to thick and pulled her down into fasffy's gaping vagina. If she did manage to hold on that would have been useless as both fasffy and kat started rubbing there pussys together causing poki to go deeper inside fasffys pulsing vagina. Poki heard loud moaning as both of them were rubbing there moist pussys together and were making out. They pinched each others nipples until they came. The walls of poki's drenched prison started to move alot more and fill up with fasffy's tasty cum. Kat looked at the time and realised she had somewhere to be. She told fasffy that she was aloud to stay here until she got back. She got changed and headed to the front door. As she opened it she saw a strange bag. While looking in the bag, kat realised it was fasffys bag of sex toys. A sudden bright light caused her to suddenly shrink and fall into the bag. Her clothes blew away out the front door and then the door closed making fasffy think she was home alone, yet her alone time would be an unaware threesome. Fasffy walked over to the bag. She was slightly embarrassed when she saw it had been opened but got excited when she thought of her and kat later using them toys unaware that they would both be using them now. She grabbed the bag, this caused kat to fall further down into the bag. As fasffy sat back down on the bed, kat thought it was lucky she fell as she noticed the dildo she was on was being taken out. She saw a small hole in the bottom of the bag so she climbed out. What fasffy had spread her legs and using a vibrator against her pussy. Poki heard the noise but before she could do anything, she felt fasffy's soaking pussy start to shake with the vibrator. Kat had approached her feet and started to climb. After a small climb she made it up to the top and saw the long walk ahead across fasffy's legs. Luckily for kat fasffy was going slow so her legs weren't moving much making her journey easy. Fassfy had smooth legs making it easy for kat despite the small shaking. Once kat made is to fasffy's knee, she shook her legs in enjoyment launching kat towards fasffy's nipples. Fasffy had started going faster. Pokimane had managed to get stuck to the vibrator. Fasffy was getting close to Cumming, making it super wet for poki. Despite her not wanting to stay stuck to the vibrator she decided Once fasffy had finished it will be a good way to escape the prison. As kat landed on fasffy's erect nipples she was quickly trapped as suddenly fasffy used her other hand to play with her nipples. Kat was smothered against her big pink nipples. As fasffy came she squirted all over the bed. She pinched her nipples hard almost crushing kat. Still horny she lifted the vibrator up. Poki got a false sense of hope thinking this is her chance to escape but the cum was too sticky and she couldn't jump off. Fasffy started licking her love juices of the vibrator while softly moaning. Kat was still stuck to her fingers as she moved them away from her nipples but before kat could remove herself they were plunged deep inside fasffy's craving vagina. As fasffy cleaned her vibrator loving the taste of her cum, she liked up poki. Poki tried to find something to hold on to and saw her tongue piercing. She grabbed hold of it but the force of fasffys throat was strong. Instead of just holding on poki got stuck inside the piercing forcing her to stay on fasffy's tongue while she was licking up her own tasty love syrup. Kat was being pounded by fasffy's fingers as it went in and out of her vagina. Kat was almost drowning in cum as fasffy was already so wet. Kat was forced to drink some as the cum was being forced down her throat. Despite kat not wanting to drink it she did like the taste of the cum. Fasffy started moaning louder, despite it being quite for her it was deafening for poki who was still trapped on her tongue. Before she could cum again she stopped licking the vibrator and pulled her fingers out to grab something from the bag while using her other hand to gently rub her clip keeping her horny. Kat got pulled out with fasffy's sticky cum drenched fingers. Fasffy reached into the bag and pulled out a double penetrative dildo. She picked it to lube it all up. As fasffy put it bellow her ready to use kat fell onto the tip. It was sticky with her saliva mixed with the cum and kat couldn't jump off. She hoped she fell onto the side entering her vagina but as fasffy got ready to insert it kat realised she was going to be shoved deep up her anus. Before kat could ready herself she saw fasffy's beautiful butt approaching her, she saw her part her cheeks and saw her destination. She was pushed deep inside of the unaware giantess' ass. With a loud moan fasffy had inserted both sides within seconds she was having an orgasm and squirting but continued to have another one. The moaning was deafening for poki who was still trapped in her mouth. Kat recognised the taste but it tasted different at this size. She was being pounded by a dildo. Luckily fasffy wasn't as tight as kat originally thought so she wasn't being suffocated. It didn't smell to bad it mostly smelt like a mix of kats and fasffys cum. As fasffy got faster and harder it became more uncomfortable for kat. The walls of her anus started moving alot more making kat more squished. Fasffy was unaware of everything going on inside her but even if she did she wouldn't have stopped as she would have found it hot. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you have ideas of how you want this to continue please leave your ideas in the reviews