- Text Size +

At the door was fasffy. "I've been thinking about that kiss, i know it didnt mean anything and it was only a small kiss but i think i want more" kat looked confused for a second but then but her lip seductively "ive been thinking the same thing" she said as she pushed her lips onto fasffys and went for the kiss. kat then grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bedroom where they both made out for a bit. they both started to undress and poki felt fasffys finger enter Kats ass pushing her deep inside her anus she stuck to the sticky finger as it moved around then was pulled out leaving poki near the buttbutthole hole. Max saw a tongue break into loserfruits craving pussy parting the lips as the tongue moved around kat moaned louder than ever filling fasffys mouth with her cum. Max was stuck to fasffys tongue and was almost swallowed, but before she swallowed him, her and kat start making out again. The sight of 2 tongues fighting over him turned him on and he came instantly adding his own flavour to the pool of fasffys cum he was sitting in. When they stopped Max was in loserfruits mouth and as she swallowed he held on tight to something, luckily he managed to hold on to a tooth to avoid being devoured. They moved into a 69 position but instead of going for fasffys pussy kats tongue went for her ass. Max was pushed out into the ass of fasffy both off them moaned. Pokimane managed to slip out of loserfruits ass and as she did kat let out a moan, but pokislipped and landed on fasffys tongue which was eating out kats pussy. pokimane was pushed deep into the dripping pussy which was drenched and aching for more. Loserfruit then stopped eating fasffys ass and started to then lick her pussy. Max wasnt so lucky as he was stuck to her tongue and moved into fasffys pussy with her tongue. both of them moaned again in pleasure. Fasffy started to scream in pleasure as she came which  pushed max out of her pussy into kats mouth along with lots of fasffys sticky and slimy cum. Kat then moaned the loudest she ever had and came leaving poki in her soaking pussy almost drowning in her juices which fasffy was licking up. They both moved to look at each other as kat seductively swallowed all the cum along with max, he tried to grab something but her cum was too slimy and slippery for him to grab anything. He tried to swim away but the cum was also to thick and he slid down loserfruits throat along with all cum, even though he should be scared he was very turned on.Fasffy swallowed all the cum as well. They both were laying next to each other covered by each others cum unaware of swallowing max and unaware of pokimane still being traped in kats pussy.

Chapter End Notes:

currently this is where i want to end the story but in the future i might continue it.