- Text Size +

Heidi stepped out of the interdimensional tunnel, and onto the pavement of the Human Realm. The world around her was frozen in time, and had no color except for black-and-white, as if it were a movie from the 30s. However, as the portal behind her closed, the scenery regained its color and became alive with life again.

Looking around, she remembered how vibrant this world was. It had been a while since she had last been here, as her duties in the Aurora Realm took up most of her time. She almost wished that she could take a break from her work and explore this world like she used to, before she became a General Witch.

Unfortunately, that would have to wait for now. She had a task to do.

"Let's see," she said. "They don't live far from here." She looked upward, towards the sun in the clear blue sky. "It's past 1pm. I wonder if they're even home."

She shrugged, and began to walk down the sidewalk. Unlike the cold stones on the roads in the Aurora Realm, the pavement was quite warm on her bare feet. She missed that sensation, of the warm pavement on her soles.

Chapter 11: Aurora Envoy

"Perfect," Greg said to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror. Or, more specifically, his new dreadlocks.

He had tired of the cornrows that had been in his hair since before he met Parvati. So, before she left for her job that morning, he asked her to alter his hair, which she did. Of course, he had to sacrifice his playtime with her feet, but he knew that he would get his fun in with her later.

"What would my life be like without her?" He said to himself. "She makes things so easy, so fun. I never thought I would ever meet a real life witch, let alone one who would easily give me what I want. ...Oh! But I don't wanna get carried away with that. It should be 50/50, so I guess I gotta do stuff for her as well." He chuckled to himself. "I don't mind that at all. After all, she's my Goddess-"

Suddenly, he heard the doorbell sound throughout the house. Soon after, he heard footsteps off in the distance, footsteps that belonged to Trish, who was still unemployed and spending much of her time around the house. No doubt that she had gone to see who was at the door.

He listened closely. He heard voices. Two voices, both belonging to females. One of them was Trish, of course, but he did not recognize the second voice. Nor could he make out what it was that they were saying to each other. Could it be Lily, whom Parvati had warned him about?

His curiosity setting in again, and despite Parvati's warnings about her, he made his way for his dollhouse's front door, and soon exited out of his humble abode and into the darkness underneath Parvati's bed.

 

Soon, he had arrived into the back hallway. The voices had become louder and clearer. He moved to the wall on the left, and stood flatly against it as he edged his way towards the kitchen doorway. As he did so, he listened in on the conversation that was going on in there.

"So, why now?" Trish asked. "What, did they have a hat drawing or something, and our names came up?"

"Yeah," the unfamiliar female replied. "Something like that."

"What did we do?"

"Nothing. At least, nothing the Witch's Council knows of."

With that last statement, Greg now knew that the unknown female was a witch as well. And from the sounds of things, she seemed to be from the other side, the Aurora Realm. She sounded as if she was someone with a bit of authority in the Aurora Realm, so any thoughts of Trish's guest being Lily had been washed away.

However, did that mean that he could just reveal himself to this woman? Would he get Parvati and Trish in trouble with the council? ...Maybe not, since Parvati had told him before that, since he was a willing participant, she belonged to him in the eyes of the Head Witches or any other authority.

"So, how long are you going to be here?" Trish asked.

"Oh, just a few days," the woman responded. "At most. I'm a busy girl, you know?"

"Are you ever NOT busy? I mean, the last time I saw you was last year, right after I got my powers!"

"...Sorry about that, but I couldn't help it. The Head Witches can't ever leave the Aurora Realm, you know, so it's us General Witches who carry out their orders in this world."

Greg finally reached the kitchen doorway and peeked inside. Trish stood against the kitchen counter, fidgeting with her new pair of glasses on her face. She wore a pair of blue jeans, a grey hoodie jacket, and white socks. Sitting at the table was a woman with short blond hair and wearing a sleeveless white sundress. She was sitting with her back turned against the doorway, so he could not see her face. However, he could see the soles of her feet underneath the chair. They were somewhat dirty, as if she had not been wearing any kind of footwear. He winced. Despite his fetish, he was never one for dirty feet.

"...In other worlds, you're just a puppet for the Head Witches," Trish said.

"Please don't say that," the blond woman retorted. "I'm proud of what I do."

"Riiight..." Trish rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You wouldn't catch me dead working for those old bats."

The woman sighed. "Your mouth is going to get you in trouble one day."

"They can't stop me for being who I am."

"No, but they can excommunicate you. Would you want that?"

"...No."

"Then you'd best watch yourself."

"Mm." Trish looked towards the doorway, and from the look on her face, she seemed to have seen Greg peeking through.

Immediately, Greg drew his head back into the hall, but remained against the wall to continue listening in on the two women.

"Hey, could you wait here for a sec?" Trish quickly suggested.

"What's wrong?" The blond woman asked, with a hint of suspicion on her voice.

"I just remembered that I was downloading a huge file on my computer. I need to see how far it's gotten."

"Oh."

Greg then heard footsteps approaching the doorway. He tried to run back towards Parvati's bedroom, but he soon found himself being grabbed off of the floor by giant hands.

"Hey!" he blurted out.

"Be quiet," the owner of those hands, Trish, quietly ordered.

Greg watched as he was then carried down the hallway and into Trish's bedroom, which was still as messy as it had always been. After entering inside, Trish pushed the door closed with her foot, and then walked to her bed. She then set Greg down onto it.

"Didn't Par tell you to not come out when we have company?" Trish seemed a bit aggrivated. "Geez."

"Yeah, but that woman out there is a witch, right?" Greg responded. "So I don't think it'd be so bad if I showed up."

"That doesn't matter. You're supposed to do what Par says."

"Who is that, anyway?"

"Her name is Heidi, and she's a General Witch. She's a bit serious, but you'd probably like her anyway. She a hippie, and she's ALWAYS barefoot."

"Yeah, I saw." Greg sat down on the bed. "Her feet were dirty. I don't like that."

"...That's surprising, coming from you."

"Anyway, what is she doing here?"

"...She's going to be watching me and Par for a few days."

"For what?"

"I guess you could say that the Head Witches want to keep tabs on us to see that we're not abusing our powers." Trish pulled her glasses off from her face. "She didn't tell me all this right away, just that she was visiting us. Yeah, right... You disappear for almost a year and then, out of the blue, you come and visit us with no advance word? Yeah... Par told me about her job in the Aurora Realm when we first met, so I knew that she had ulterior motives, and I called her out on it."

"Okay..."

"I don't know how she'd react if she saw you, though. I think it'd be better if you hid away until at least Par comes home."

"Why? Parvati said before that I'm her property now, since I went with her willingly. That should be okay with the Head Witches, right?"

"Yeah, it should, but... I just don't want to risk it." Trish placed her glasses back on her face. "So, you can hide out here until Par comes home."

"Here? It's boring in here. Plus, I don't know what kind of vermin could be lurking in all of these clothes on the floor."

Trish sighed. "Fine. I'll take you back to Par's room. But you better stay in there, alright?!"

Greg nodded. "Okay."

Trish picked him up from her bed with her right hand, and then carried him towards the door. She opened it, but as soon as the door was halfway open, she gasped, and quickly hid her right hand, with Greg in it, behind her.

"H-Heidi!" Trish said in a surprised tone. "How long have you been standing there?"

"I just got here," Heidi responded. "...What are you hiding behind your back?"

"Just a book."

"Okay. And why does a book require hiding?"

"It's..." Trish paused for a second, most likely fabricating a lie in her head. "It's a horror book. With a cover so scary that you'll die just looking at it!"

There was a few seconds of silence, before Trish spoke again.

"...You're not buying that, are you?"

"Obviously not," Heidi responded.

Trish sighed, and Greg soon found himself being moved from behind Trish. She then opened her palm, and held her hand out in front of her. After regaining his balance, Greg turned towards Trish's doorway, and looked upon Heidi's face for the first time.

Heidi was a rather attractive young woman with bright green eyes. She seemed to be around the same age as Trish, give or take a year. In her hair, on the right side of her head, was a pink flower, most likely a barrette from what he could tell.

She stared at him, with a serious look on her face. For a second, it was as if she was trying to figure out what exactly he was. She shook her head, and then looked back towards Trish.

"Is this why you left in such a hurry?" Heidi asked her.

"Yeah," Trish responded in a defeated tone.

"...How long has he been here?"

"About seven months now."

Heidi looked back down towards him. "What's your name?"

"Greg," Greg responded. "...I already know yours, Heidi."

"That's right," Heidi said. "I see that Trish told you at least that."

"Hey, listen," Greg said. "Don't write them up for me being here. Parvati said that it was okay."

Heidi sighed. "That rule about it being okay for witches to do what they wish to humans so long as the human is a willing participant? Yeah, I know all about that rule. I see it all the time in my work. ...I also see just how bad things can get."

"Don't worry. If I ever want out, Parvati would let me go. She said so herself one time. I'd still have fond memories of the time I spent with them. Plus, I'm sure that I could visit them anytime I wanted."

Heidi shook her head. "...No, you won't."

"What do you mean?" Greg asked.

"I see that Parvati hasn't told you that small bit, did she?"

Greg looked up towards Trish, who was also looking back down on him.

"Once you're released from this 'playtime,'" Heidi said, "Parvati would have to erase your memories."

Greg quickly turned back towards Heidi. "What?!" he exclaimed in a shocked tone.

"Everything that has anything to do with the witches and what you experienced here would be wiped from your mind. So, all you would have left are seven months of darkness."

"That's..." Greg stepped closer to Heidi. "Well... What if I decided to stay with her forever?"

"If she wants it, then there would be nothing stopping her."

"Great!"

"...Unless I say so."

"...But what about that rule-"

"There have been times where I've annulled that rule during my other observations. I could easily do the same here."

"NO!!" Greg blurted out.

"Why not?" Heidi asked.

"Parvati has changed my life for the better," Greg said. "After being what I've been through, why would I want to go back to my normal life? Plus, Parvati likes having me around. I'm her little pet, so ripping me away from her wouldn't sit well with her either."

"I don't care if she doesn't like it," Heidi said. "She would have to do what I said, no questions asked. Disobedience against a General Witch can have dire consequences."

"...Out of curiosity, how many lives have you shattered since you-"

Trish quickly wrapped her fingers around his body and then shoved him into her pants pocket. As her hand withdrew, Greg sat down inside and listened at the follow conversation through the fabric of Trish's blue jean pants.

"His mouth is almost as bad as yours," Heidi said, a bit irked. "Why is he so small, anyway? Isn't he liable to get stepped on like that?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Par made him super-tough. You could step on him all day, and he wouldn't squish. In fact, he'd like that."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He has a huge foot fetish. He plays with Par's feet all the time. He does mine sometimes, too, when I feel like it."

Heidi was silent.

"Don't give me that look," Trish said.

"I'm sorry, but I thought you had him around as a little cleaner or helper," Heidi responded. "I didn't think that you kept him around as a sex toy."

"Hey, it's not like we use him as a living dildo. Plus, he does help around the house when we need him to."

Heidi sighed. "I'm going to have to talk with Parvati over this as well. In the meantime, I'll put this in the report. Whether it's safe or not, I still have to make note of it for the Council."

Greg heard footsteps leave the room, but stop a few seconds later.

"When will Parvati be back?" Heidi asked.

"Should be in a few hours," Trish answered.

"Until she arrives, I'll be waiting in the backyard." Heidi's footsteps then continued, until Greg could no longer hear them. Off in the distance, he heard a door open, and then close.

Then, Trish's hand reached into her pocket, and pulled Greg out of it. She brought him to her face.

"She's going out to be with 'nature'," Trish said. "Frikkin' hippie."

"What now?" Greg asked.

"We wait for Par to come home. ...I don't know how she'd react seeing her here."

"...You said that I'd probably like her."

"Let me guess... You don't?"

"Exactly."

~~~

In the living room, Greg sat on the coffee table, and Trish on the couch behind him, as the both of them watched television. It was nearing 5pm, and they were waiting for Parvati to arrive home. Heidi was still in the backyard, but Trish said that she would know instantly when Parvati came home.

Soon, they heard a car pull up outside, and then its door shut.

"Here she comes..." Greg said to himself.

Sure enough, the front door opened, and Parvati walked in. The reddish-dye in her hair had since been washed out, instead revealing her natural dark brown color. She wore a blue jacket over a white tank-top, white capris, and blue flip-flops.

"Good afternoon, guys," she greeted, before noticing their somewhat concerned looks on their face. "...What's going on?"

"We have a guest," Trish answered.

"Who?" Parvati asked.

As soon as she asked that, she heard the door in the kitchen open, and then close. She looked into the kitchen, and let out a small gasp.

"Heidi!" Parvati said in surprise.

"Hello, Parvati," Heidi said as she walked into the living room, and then turned to face her. "Long time no see. ...Why don't you have a seat near Trish? I have a few things I want to ask you."

Parvati slowly nodded, and walked to the couch that Trish was sitting on, and sat down next to her. Heidi then pointed towards the television, and a bolt of magic shot from her index finger. Once the magc hit the television, it switched off. Heidi then walked to the chair to the left of the couch, and sat down in it, crossing her legs in the process.

"First off," Heidi started, before looking towards Greg. "Explain that."

Parvati sighed. "I met him in a nightclub several months ago. We came back here, and after finding out his kinks, if you will, I decided to grant his deepest wish. After all, he seemed like a nice guy... and he is."

"I'd imagine that you, of all people, would be more careful of who you revealed your powers too."

"Oh, believe me, I WAS careful. I made sure that he did not ever leave this house. I cut off all of his contact with the outside world."

"What about his friends? His family?"

"I've taken care of that as well."

"I see..."

"What brings you here, anyway?" Parvati asked. "After all of this time, I can't imagine that you're just visiting."

Trish turned towards Parvati. "She's going to be watching us for a few days."

"Really? Why?"

"That's what the Council wants me to do," Heidi answered. "As a General Witch, I can't refuse any request from them."

Greg looked towards Parvati. She seemed to have a concerned look on her face as she listened to Heidi.

"Trish told me what you have him do with your feet, of all things," Heidi said. "...Once again, I misjudged you."

"What I do is more for him than it is for me," Parvati answered. "That said, I've grown to enjoy it, and he does give nice massages."

"Damn right I do!" Greg blurted out.

"Quiet," Parvati ordered him.

Greg backed away slightly, feeling a bit shamed.

"Is your relationship with Greg sexual?" Heidi asked.

"No," Parvati answered. "We only had sex once, and that was the night we met."

"Is he always that small?"

"Yes. It makes him easier to control."

"Hm." Heidi stood up from her seat. "Okay... I'm going to stay here for a few days, as Trish said. I want to see just how Greg lives with you both. If I don't like what I see, then all of this is over. Got it?"

Parvati and Trish nodded.

"Wonderful," Heidi said, with a slight smile, though her serious demeanor remained. "I'm going back outside for a few more minutes." With that, Heidi walked out of the living room, and back out the backdoor.

Greg turned towards Parvati and Trish, who were both looking at him.

"So... What now?" Greg asked.

"We have to be on our best behavior," Parvati answered while folding her arms. "You two especially."

"Why me?" Greg asked. "What did I do?"

"It's not what you did," Parvati said. "It's what you're prone to do. I don't want you playing with her like you do with Trish and I."

"He hates dirty feet," Trish said, "so I don't think you have to worry about him humping Heidi's feet."

Greg twitched. "That is totally the wrong term."

"Good," Parvati said, before addressing Greg. "Unless she specifically calls for you, I want you to stay away from her."

"Okay, I will," Greg responded.

"Oh, and one more thing," Parvati added. "Your playtime with the girls will be cut until Heidi leaves."

"What?!" Greg shouted. "Oh, come on...!"

"Notice that I said 'cut', not eliminated." She smiled slyly. "You'll still get your time with them, don't worry. Just not as much."

"Okay..." A disappointed Greg said.

"It's only for a few days," Parvati said. "I'm sure you can handle it."

"Do I have a choice?" Greg asked.

"No."

Trish stood up from the couch, and stretched her arms. "I'm going to get something to eat." She then stepped over Parvati's legs, and then walked out of the living room.

Parvati unfolded her arms and stood up as well. She then grabbed Greg off of the table, and then began to carry him out of the living room, into the kitchen, and then into the back hallway. On the way, they passed Trish as she was searching through the refrigerator.

"By the way," Parvati said to Greg in her hands. "Make sure you watch where you're going. I don't want her to step on you."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Greg responded. "Trish already said, I hate dirty feet."

"Yes, but even Heidi washes her feet. When that happens, you might be tempted."

"I swear, I won't do anything with her feet."

Parvati giggled. "Let's see how long you can keep that up."

"...It's only a few days."

"A lot can happen in a few days," Parvati replied as she opened her bedroom door and walked inside.

Greg stared at Parvati, before she walked to her bed, and set him on the floor on the side of it. He looked at her once more, before she pushed him with her foot underneath her bed. As her foot withdrew, he started to walk towards his dollhouse.

Heidi... The young woman who came from the Aurora Realm to watch them... Would she allow him to remain with Parvati and Trish, and continue living out his deepest dreams? Or would she put all of it to a sudden stop, leaving him with nothing but seven months worth of empty memories?

Only the next few days would tell. In the meantime, he was determined to stay out of Heidi's sight.

 

[End Chapter]