- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

A huge bubbling noise bellowed from deeper within the darkness. Hot wet burps built up inside Lillian’s ass until her sultry pressurized air entered your vicinity. The lumpy contorting walls pushed the gas forward, with a loud hiss it passed through your friend’s colon and surrounded you inside her rectum. You coughed even harder than when you first entered her butt, the taste of her fart was horrid. Being trapped inside her ass without nowhere for the smell to go meant it was multiple times worse than what you were used to. It was bearable, but only barely.

For some reason Lillian wasn’t letting it come out. Was she trying to punish you more or something? The scent of her fart was truly wretched, it was burning the inside of your lungs. You writhed around in discomfort but that only made Lillian’s giant ass more sensitive. The sticky hot anal walls squeezed down to try and hold your body still, but that only caused more stimulation to make them quiver more. The giantess shuddered and her booty canal swelled up, pressing her gummy innards right into your face. The texture was covering you in intestinal juices, it felt gross.

Lillian was definitely having a hard time getting used to the feeling of you squirming around inside her. Her ass wouldn’t stop tingling from your movements, and was throbbing excitedly against her own will. Her heart was pumping just as fast, pounding hard inside her heaving chest. Just knowing that it was her friend Blaise down there… it was too much. She could feel herself get wet, and not just from the salty ocean water.

For reasons unbeknownst to you, Lillian’s ass clenched down, hugging you tight in a smothering embrace. The heat coursed through your body, permeating all throughout her fart-loaded bowels. More disgusting liquids drooled from her squishy walls, slathering directly against your bare skin. Oddly enough since coming into here you’ve had a boner going. Part of it was from your blood pumping during all the excitement of a near-death experience, but part of it was also the feeling of your penis rubbing against her admittedly soft and lubricated anal flesh. You felt like a total pervert being in such a state while being crushed by her gigantic pulsating rectum, but you couldn’t help your body from responding. As her ass squished around your hips you felt your members press into the slick meaty walls. Smearing against the warmth of her inner ass, your thoughts turned to Lillian and how great she looked in her swimsuit.

Does this technically count as having anal sex?” you wondered. “I’m inside her body with my dick, but does it still matter when the rest of me is inside as well?

Back outside, Jen noticed that Lillian stopped following her through the water.

“Hey Lillian, is everything all right?” she asked, making her way back to her friend out of concern.

“Huh? Oh, uh, yeah! I’m fine!” Lillian managed to say with a forced smile. “I think I just felt some fish brush up against my leg or something. They feel so weird!”

She did a little dance, swaying her hips from side to side as if the fabricated fish really did tickle her legs, but the truth was the tickling was coming from inside.

“Oh, ha ha, yeah it’s cool when they get close to you but touching is another story.” Jen laughed. “I’m about to get out, I think. I don’t want to be in the water too long without anyone watching our belongings.”

“G-good idea!” Lillian said back. “I think I’m going to go find the bathroom, those burritos are already doing their work, ha ha…”

“Of course they are. Well, I’ll meet you back at our spot.” Jen said, already used to Lillian sharing her bodily functions with her so blatantly. After that she split off, leaving Lillian to make her way to the bathroom all by herself.

Lillian’s pretend smile went away as soon as Jen was gone. Of course she didn’t actually have to use the toilet, but she couldn’t just yank Blaise out of her ass in broad daylight either. She needed to take him out somewhere privately and figure out what the hell was going on. In a hurry, Lillian made her way back to shore, her big thighs crashing against the waves with how fast she was moving. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute. The feeling of your body bouncing around inside her booty was becoming all the more noticeable with every step she made.

Her head was a mess of conflicting feelings right now. Both arousal and guilt were fighting against each other, unable to let her calm down. Blaise’s tiny body felt incredible inside of her, wriggling against her sensitive anal innards, sending wave after wave of pleasure to her brain. The cruel desire to just squeeze her ass down as hard as she could and smush him with her throbbing bowels was growing steadily… but it’s something she could never actually do. Blaise was her friend, her best friend of many years. She couldn’t just use him as a toy for her own carnal desires, as if he were nothing more than an object.

The fact was though, that’s exactly what she had been doing this whole time. Even since she’d found him shrunken, she’s been treating him like her own personal toy. Squeezing him between her giant cheeks, farting on him… even tricking Jen into wedging him up against her giant asshole. As she made her way to the bathroom Lillian felt a sinking feeling in her chest. She realized she’s been using Blaise as a plaything all along.

At first it was under the guise of “playing” with him, like this was all a fun game. There were plenty of times she would sit on his lap and blast him with gas, or even launch a roaring fart with her ass in his face. It was her way of teasing the guy. But the moment Blaise actually opened up her anus and went inside her body something had changed. Suddenly her “teasing” felt a lot more serious, it reached a new frontier that Lillian wasn’t prepared for. The tingles emanating from her ass felt amazing, way better than anything she’d felt down there before.

The truth was, of course, that Lillian had a big crush on her friend. She never let it show, but she was crazy about him. All that playful teasing with her ass was just her way of trying to entice Blaise into becoming hers, and using her strongest asset to do it. Putting his shrunken body against her massive booty seemed like a good idea to have some fun, and maybe move things along, but she never expected things to go straight to this. Never in her wildest fantasies did she expect Blaise to be inside her ass. Well, maybe part of him, she wouldn’t say no, but that would be after they were in a relationship together! Everything was going out of order!

Does this count as us having anal sex?” she thought to herself, unknowingly mimicking your mental process.

Worst of all, it felt good. Really good. As Lillian made her way to the bathroom her beautiful rump wobbled behind her, and she could feel her tiny friend bouncing inside. Her walls shuddered around your body, twitching to feel more delicious squirms. The more her consciousness determined that this was a mistake, the naughtier it felt. Lillian couldn’t help but form a lopsided smile as her sultry ass gave a smothering clench without her permission. Despite feeling like she was being a terrible friend to you, the feeling of squishing your body against her anal walls felt insanely good.

She had to concentrate, but her body was slowly going into heat. Was her face going to be blushing when she took him out?

Dammit, what am I even going to SAY to him?” Lillian thought.