- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

In a hobbling walk, Lillian made her way to the back end of the beach. She was shivering from the pleasure bouncing around inside her butt with every few steps, it was making the regular act of walking difficult for her. She didn’t want to do this on the sand, but thankfully at the back of the private coast there was some nice grass and foliage to rest at. Lillian went there, sitting down under a tree. Her plump rear hit the grass with a soft thud as she sat, the horny girl let out a gasping moan as she felt your body shake against her tender anal walls. The thick membrane throbbed and squeezed around her shrunken friend, sloppily coating him in her foul intestinal juices. Lillian’s mouth twisted in a guilty frown, knowing this wasn’t going to be as pleasant for you as it was for her. Even so, she slowly spread her legs apart, her creamy thick thighs opening wide to reveal a cameltoe soaked with lustful juices.

The girl’s mouth let out breaths of hot air as her hand approached. Her fingers were shaking in anticipation, lowering between her legs. She could feel the warmth of her sex on her palms, she really was in heat. Deep inside her ass, her bowels pulsated with a blazing fervid lust, shuddering hungrily around your tiny form. You had to get out of here. The air tasted beyond disgusting, it was absolutely rife with her stinging stench thanks to the recent rampage of gas. Your world lurched, and then everything went still, save for the impatient twitching of her anal muscles. Your heart began racing. Your body screamed at you to escape, to get out of her ass while you had the chance, but you knew if you made any sudden movements the girl’s surrounding walls would definitely cave in on you. You could hear her breathing heavily above, her heartbeat pounding through her veins. It was going just as fast as your own, albeit for a very different reason. You then heard her voice echoing from outside.

“I’m really sorry Blaise, this is too much for me. I can’t help it anymore, my ass is tingling right now. I need to feel good…”

“Lillian...” you started to say, even though you knew talking her out of this was impossible from where you were.

Her fingers pulled her swimsuit out of the way, tracing down her slit to her gushing pink opening.

“I’m sorry…” she said.

She then inserted a finger into her pussy. A loud wet SHLUCK sound could be heard from her bowels, with Lillian’s voice moaning behind it. The intruding digit stirred around her vaginal entrance, swishing through hot pools of her own natural lubrication, stroking forcefully against the tender meaty walls. You yelped as the movement had a direct effect on your location. The prodding motions of her giant wriggling digit caused her insides to bend and writhe, squishing down on top of your tiny body. You could actually feel the thickness of her finger through the walls of her ass, it was much bigger than yourself, as you already knew, and it was able to manipulate her gummy horny innards as it pleased. The mucus-soaked membrane tightened from this new delicious feeling, hungry to feel the sturdy finger touch it more. Your stifling hell inside her bowels mimicked her pussy, clenching upon your body with unbelievable pressure.

It only took a few moments for Lillian’s second finger to excitedly join in on the action. Everything instantly became more cramped as the giantess moaned, girly pitched gasps escaping her lips. The surrounding bowels shrank in size, throbbing and wrapping around your tiny form. You pushed back with your arms to keep your head from being crushed under the weight of her muscles, but that only made the walls more greedy. With renewed vigor your friend’s anal cavern chewed down on you, slamming your face into sloshing puddles of intestinal juices. Her oozing mucus stuck to your skin, bathing you in the raw odor of her colon while she shuddered with pleasure. The giant fingers continued to stir inside the pink cave above, feeding amazing tingles to the goddess while you were engulfed in her mucky ass flesh.

Feeling adequately loosened up, Lillian really started to plunge her digits in deep. Gaining speed, she repeatedly rammed her fingers into her drooling snatch, desperately fucking her hole in a piston-like motion. The shlicking sound that rang through her cooch sounded like thunderclaps to you, the pounding tremors shook your intestinal prison like an unending series of earthquakes. Just as you felt like you were starting to adjust to the smothering darkness of her ass, Lillian’s masturbation ramped into overdrive, and took you along with it.

Her undulating shithole muscles hugged around your arms, squeezing down on the top of your shoulders and pressing your body deftly into her meat. You felt yourself slide deeper, the smoldering slimy lumps of her flesh kneaded at your tiny body as they sucked it further into the steaming tunnel. Every tumultuous stroke coming from Lillian’s fingers above made her walls pulsate around you. They crushed your arms into your sides, slowly continuing to drag your body down her giant sexy ass. You grit your teeth and struggled against it, but the pull was too strong to fight with. Your tiny fingers, clawing at her flesh to crawl back from where you came, uselessly slid off the lumpy divots of her walls. The added squirming you made sent more waves of pleasure crashing through Lillian’s brain, compounding on the already magnificent sensations of ecstasy she was feeling.

“Hah! Hah! So good! My ass! Oh fuck it feels so good!” she cried out in heat.

Your flailing struggles were rewarded with a new chain of hot anal clenches, followed by your body being sucked deeper into the foul confines of her booty. It was hard to believe this was even happening, that you were being devoured by the thick juicy derriere of your best friend, yet here you were. Her ginormous ass was swallowing you inside itself, down into the groaning tunnel where all her farts came from. The further you went, the worse the smell became. It wasn’t quite as bad as your previous visit, where Lillian was holding in her hot gurgling farts, but thanks to the recent series of gassy explosions that you had experienced first-hand, it didn’t smell great either. You were breathing in the potent aroma of her butt, raw and unfiltered.

Another loud moan bellowed from the giantess as she started using her other hand to tease her clitoris. All it took was a little bit of rubbing around the pink hood and Lillian’s walls caved in on you like never before. Her phat ass cheeks wiggled into the soft ground as she felt brilliant electricity pulsate through her hips. She had never felt this sensitive while masturbating before, the feeling of you wriggling inside her bowels made her wetter than ever. She pressed her other fingers firmly on top of her swelling pink nub and started to rub it around in circles, panting with excitement as she did so. The sloppy walls within her ass tensed up as they felt her arousal increase, heaving down on you with the force of a trash compactor. You yelled as the giantess smothered your inside her butt, the hungry filth-ridden walls seemingly swelling to engulf you.

“Fuck! Lillian… it’s so tight…! Your bowels are… smothering me…!”

There was very little room for you to move anymore, let alone breathe. Lillian’s horny ass cavern was clutching you on all sides, squeezing you against her juicy throbbing flesh. It was hot, scorching hot with her body temperature, and the air tasted downright awful. You could feel the heat sapping away your energy, the giant ass was slowly subduing you as it squeezed around your delicious body. You could feel the rocking of her fingers slamming into her enormous pussy, hot juices oozing out her hole as she tended to her clit. Her bowels lurched and squeezed even stronger around you, hungry for more squirms, which you reluctantly gave in an effort to stay conscious.