- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The 2nd chapter for this series written by NotOnTime

Lillian had to do some quick thinking to get out of this situation. She couldn't just tell Jen she had found their mutual friend shrunken in size, dropped him in her ass crack, and then blasted him with farts. She wasn't ready to let you go that easily.

"Blaise? He uh... I actually got a text from him just a little while ago! He said he wasn't feeling well all of a sudden, and got a ride back home. I think he took an uber 'cause he didn't want to bug you with driving him back." Lillian lied.

Jen frowned in disappointment. "Oh... I would've had no problem taking him back if he needed me to..."

"I think he just didn't want to inconvenience us. And look! He was nice enough to do the heavy lifting and set up all our stuff!" Lillian gestured to the parasol, chairs and beach towels all arranged neatly together. It was a picturesque little area of calm relaxation.

"Yeah, that was nice..." Jen said. She was trying to stay positive but was clearly bummed out that her crush had to leave. "At least he saw our swimsuits, if only just for a bit."

"Yeah, his reaction was great!" Lillian cheered. "And look on the bright side, without Blaise here we can let loose as much as we want!"

Lillian demonstrated by letting a loud fart come blaring out her ass. She was standing just far enough away from Jen that it wasn't in her face, but close enough that the girl could feel the vibrations through the air. Her release was big and noisy, with a sound that was reminiscent of a lawnmower starting up. Scorching hot bubbles of air rippled through her doughy ass cheeks, making them wobble erotically as her tiny friend was tormented inside. She could feel his struggles begin anew, the minuscule squirms of his body coughing and carrying on between her booty. The smell down there must have been awful. Lillian nearly let out a giggle at his tiny movements, but had to stop herself in front of Jen. She merely smiled, hiding her true amusement.

You had a hard time hearing their conversation, given the thick barrier that was Lillian's buttocks. Her abundant fleshy backside made for good soundproofing; it ensured that Jen would never hear your cries for help, and that you could barely make out her voice either. Lillian swivelled her gorgeous hips to the side as she talked, the rolling waves of her fart-scented ass flesh crashed down on you as you tried to listen to what she was saying. From what you gathered she had lied to Jen about your whereabouts and said you had gone home. In frustration you tried to pound your fists against Lillian's butt, which didn't hurt her in the slightest. Without warning her giant ass erupted into another rumbling monstrosity, drowning you in a gale of disgusting female gases.

The sudden storm of anal fumes literally took your breath away. Lillian had only just farted on you a couple minutes ago and already her ass had built up enough gas from another release. You gagged and spat as her awful burning stench made its way down your throat, stinging you in the same brutal way it had last time. The intense vibrations rattled you from head to toe, burying you in sweaty flabby butt flesh while you gasped for clean air. The smell tucked away between her cheeks had only multiplied in intensity, it made you feel dizzy with how bad it was.

You remembered how sexy Lillian looked in her swimsuit, how amazing her ass looked when you first saw it on the beach. Back then it made you blush. Now that you were up against the real thing, it was far more dangerous than you ever could have imagined.

"Jeez, you're always like this!" Jen said, in response to Lillian's sudden gas.

Lillian was about to taunt her back when she noticed the girl fidgeting. Jen sighed and leaned to the side, lifting up one of her ass cheeks. It was just enough to let out one of her own farts, and a rather impressive one at that. Jen blushed as her butt warbled loudly, expelling the hot, raunchy, pent-up air through her swimsuit. While her's wasn't nearly as big or as loud as Lillian's ham blast was, it was definitely way smellier. The teen girl's gas was ultra-condensed, a thick foul beast of methane that reeked of raw shit. All it took was one burrito to make her like this, and she would be letting out potent booty bombs for the rest of the day.

Jen wasn't the same sort of free spirit as Lillian was, so she felt embarrassed by letting out such a gross fart. At the same time, her stomach felt a bit of a relief now that the pressure was gone.

"See? It's not so bad with just us girls here!" Lillian encouraged her. She then caught a whiff of Jen's noxious stench with her nose. It was really bad, much stronger than her own farts.

"Blaise is lucky I didn't drop him in Jen's ass instead. I don't think anyone could survive those at point-blank" she thought to herself.

Her colossal rear wasn't much better though, and she knew it. As Lillian went to grab herself a drink she thought of all the ways to play with her tiny friend. She wanted to smother him deep in her sexy ass, really cram him in there to get a taste of her booty. He was only halfway down her butt crack, there was plenty of room for him to go deeper. She couldn't exactly push him further into her cheeks with Jen around, it'd be way too obvious. That was when an idea flashed in Lillian's mind. Her smile turned into a toothy grin, she had something incredibly devious in mind.