- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The 3rd chapter for this route also written by NotOnTime

Lillian grabbed her drink and also picked up her last remaining burrito in her other hand. Then she went back to Jen, who was now sitting down on one of their beach towels. Lillian's face blushed a bit of red just from thinking of what she was about to do. Blaise had no idea what he had coming.

"Hey Jeeeen? Could you pull up my swimsuit for me? My hands are full." Lillian asked, holding up the drink and burrito in each hand.

Jen turned to face the biggest, roundest ass of all her friends being presented right in front of her. Lillian's bikini-turned-thong was already buried deep inside her phat cheeks, with just the top exposed from behind. Jen couldn't really see how it needed to be pulled up.

"Wait, really? It doesn't look like it needs to be." she said, puzzled.

"I know, but it's not quite fitting all the way in there. I just want it to be secure so it doesn't fall off later. Do you mind?" Lillian asked again, wiggling her plus-sized derriere from side to side.

"Fine, sure" Jen sighed, and grabbed the left and right sides of Lillian's waistband. She couldn't see her face from down there, but Lillian was giddy with excitement. Jen's face was right next to her butt, so close to finding her tiny shrunken friend, but no idea he was there. Lillian felt a swell of pride that she could pull something like this off. Her big booty cheeks were so plump and marvelous that if it were someone less endowed, they wouldn't have been able to hide Blaise's little body on their person. She beamed in anticipation of Jen adjusting her swimsuit... and what was about to happen to you.

Down inside the giant girl's ass halves, you remained plastered against the thickness of her flesh. The smelly musk of her fart still hung around her crack, and assaulted your nose. You heard some talking outside, Lillian and Jen were discussing something. There was a bit of movement from your captress, you didn't know what she was up to. Then you heard Jen's voice. She was close. Really close! You yelled for her to come save you, but your words still couldn't reach her. Just then everything shook. Lillian's massive prison wobbled. You hadn't the foggiest idea what was happening until a humongous force slammed deftly into your body.

A giant solid wall hit you head-on and began sliding down into Lillian's ass crack. You needed a moment to recognize it was her swimsuit, and that it was being pulled straight up her colossal sweaty ass. Hot supple butt flesh spread apart to let the bikini bottom plow through, the tremendously tight fabric stretched firm and took you along for the ride. You screamed as the giant ass cheeks gobbled you down, devouring you and the poor swimsuit into Lillian's enormous crack. Over and over you shouted at the wedgie to stop, as it pulled you all the way to the bottom, but it just wouldn't listen.

Lillian loved the feeling of Jen tugging at her swim bottoms. She could feel the tiny desperate vibrations of Blaise's screams as he was dragged down her ass. He must be so scared of where he was going, and Lillian wanted him all the way in there.

"Your butt still kind of smells." Jen said, turning her face away as she continued to pull on Lillian's bikini.

"Not as much as yours!" Lillian shot back, a big grin still on her face.

She wiggled her large hips into the swimsuit, giving just a bit of extra tension between her butt and Jen's arms. The yellow material dug even deeper into her crack, straining as it pulled against the full girth of her ass cheeks. Just then Lillian let out a muffled gasp. She felt the little nub that was your body pressing up against her really sensitive area. The swimsuit had made it all the way to the bottom of her ass crack.

The impact for you was painful. The incredibly huge wall of fabric slammed you roughly against your friend's oily flesh, bashing your head into it. Thanks to Jen's obliviousness, you were driven all the way down Lillian's massive rump and into the one place you didn't want to go. You could feel it smearing itself against your skin, it was exuding an enormous amount of heat, and was lightly twitching. Your body was touching Lillian's humongous asshole directly, and it was a feeling that she loved very very much. The giant sphincter clenched and quivered, its plump anal wrinkles pinching themselves around you arms and legs. You struggled to break away, but the huge wall that was Lillain's swimsuit gave you no room to push yourself backwards. The gassy giantess had you right where she wanted you.

Lillian blushed furiously as she felt her friend squirming against her butthole. You were clearly very upset, and didn't want to be this close to her pucker, but that just made her more excited. The gargantuan butthole pulsated all around you, eager to feel your tiny tickles against its many folds. The sensation of its wrinkles plumping up and smearing against your body was disgusting. Lillian's asshole reeked with the stench of her gas, the noxious muggy smell of feces was soaked into all of her her oozing oils. All the sweat and fart-laced juices of her ass crack were at their most concentrated down here, and were eagerly being slathered against your body. You weren't ever expecting her shithole to be so big compared to you. You thought at most Lillian's anus would be the size of your own body, or maybe a bit smaller, but this thing was nearly twice your own height. The danger of getting caught inside such a massive asshole and swallowed alive suddenly felt like a very real possibility, and from the reaction Lillian was having to your struggles, you didn't think her ass would mind.

"Can you pull it a bit more Jen? It's still not all the way in there yet." Lillian lied.

Jen sighed and gave the swimsuit another hard pull, yanking it up Lillian's gorgeous backside. "That good?" she said.


"Oooohh yeah" Lillain enthusiastically replied.

That final yank jammed you tight against her gigantic anus, sinking you deep within the grip of her oil-encrusted folds. Hot terrible air burned at your lips, with every faint breath you took it was rife with the stink of Lillian's gas. The giant girl gave a few hard clenches with her backdoor, allowing it to chew hungrily on your tiny delicious body. Your little squirms made the asshole shudder with joy, and tingles of pleasure ran up Lillian's spine. You pushed as hard as your muscles could to free yourself, but the wedgie crammed against your back felt like it was made of stone. You were worried about what Lillian was going to do next, and if your tiny body could handle another fart this close to the source.

The giant anus twitched as a looming gurgle echoed from above. Lillian still had a bunch of burritos stewing around inside her and she could tell her next release was going to be a big one. She thanked Jen and sauntered back to her own towel, sitting down without a moment to spare. More lovely tingles ran up her cheeks as she felt the added pressure from sitting on you. This was even better than she could have imagined! She loved the tiny sensation of you rummaging body against her starfish, the illicit nature of having you so close to her ass made her feel extra naughty. She couldn't wait to fart on you again, it was going to be amazing.

While feeling the little nub wriggling against her anus, Lillian unwrapped her burrito and chowed down. Might as well give herself more fuel for later...