- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Another couple of minutes passed as Lillian enjoyed her victory, squeezing and eliciting more tender shouts from your smelly location. That was when Jen finally got up and walked over to Lillian’s towel.

“I think I’m feeling in a better mood now,” she said.

“Good to hear.” Lillian smiled.

“Yeah, after relaxing and basking in the sun all my worries just kind of melted away, you know? Now I feel like going in the water, wanna come with?”

“Sure!” Lillian said, but then paused as she sat forward. Her abdomen gurgled loudly.

“Hm? What’s wrong?” Jen asked.

“I’ll be right there, I’ve just got to let a little pressure out. Those burritos were really good.” Lillian grinned.

Instead of leaning forwards on her beach towel to get up, the curvaceous teen rolled her hips to the side and lifted up one of her big juicy buttcheeks.

“Gross.” Jen said in a flat voice but followed it up with a friendly laugh. “I’ll be in the water when you’re ready!”

Lillian couldn’t help but smirk as her friend walked away. Here she was, leaning her large rump to the side, practically showing Jen where her crush was currently located, and the girl was none the wiser. Something about the interaction gave Lillian a sense of superiority. Bubbly sounds of air groaned through her backside, nearly ready to come bursting out. Lillian planted her hand on her raised cheek as she leaned over, pulling open the squishy mass of fat to expose more of her stuffy butt crack. This was going to be a big one.

In the meantime you were still trapped in the confines of Lillian’s giant asshole, more than twice the size of your shrunken self, barely able to move an inch. Humongous rumbles shook through the walls of Lillian’s body, you couldn’t do a single thing about them besides wait anxiously. You knew what was going to come, and how terrible it was going to smell.

Just then you heard part of a conversation, Lillian and Jen were talking? The thick layers of anal muscles covering your ears obscured most of their words but you heard bits and pieces. “Feel like going in the water” were they going to go swimming? Suddenly Lillian’s body began to move. A huge roaring monster of a groan made her stop. Her voice said “I’ve just got to let a little pressure out” Wait a second. That wasn’t good at all!

Her entire ass then leaned to the side, wobbling what amounted to your entire world. Titanic rumbling groans stirred from the beast in front of you. As Lillian raised her ass cheek higher you felt the double-decker anus bulge outwards. A faint bit of light streamed through the gap her butt cheeks were making, and you could actually see her anus puckering around you. The colossal orifice was trembling, holding back the immense payload inside. You screamed for her to let you free, but it was already too late.

“LILLIAN DON’T-”

An enormous barrage of air bubbles blasted through her bowels, detonating directly on your position. She didn’t need to push with her muscles at all, with how pent up her ass was feeling all she needed to do was relax and the fart came billowing out on its own. The rancid noxious gas was deafening to your eardrums, and battered your shrunken body savagely on all sides. Your entire being became rattled by the folds of her asshole all at once. They vibrated with unbelievable force, indifferent to the fact that your head, torso and limbs were still smothered inside of them. Scorching hot wisps of your friend’s gas pounded your face, while the juicy anal wrinkles that had fought so hard to smother your head reverberated together like a jackhammer. You felt like your body was going to be torn apart, but the girl’s fart just wouldn’t stop.

Lillian sighed deeply with relief as the anal blast shot between her globes. Even when pulling her plump ass cheeks aside there was still a fair amount of bass coming through her bloated bubble butt. Waves of comfort spread through her rear as the crude droning noise rang out for several seconds, kicking up some nearby particles of sand. To finally release some of the pressure backed up inside her booty felt wonderful, and having Blaise down there was the cherry on top. His tiny shape lodged between her giant asshole’s farting folds was like nothing she’d ever felt before, it was amazing.

Loud warbling bouts of steam continued to erupt through Lillian’s backdoor, assaulting your nostrils without mercy. The smell was wicked, what had started as her delicious burritos was now a rank putrid fog of methane. You choked on the stench, the vile air that had been cooking inside her ass for hours, as her huge anus continued to pump out more and more of it. The force behind her gas was like a jet engine, if it hadn’t been for Lillian’s tight swimsuit wedged into her cheeks like some sort of thong, you were sure you’d have been blown out from this foul pit long ago.

When all was said and done you were left gasping for clean air. Just as the ones she belted you with before, this fart was burning hot and had an aftertaste that meant serious business. On the bright side, you were at least free from being compacted as her butthole’s chew toy. Now your body was simply resting against the organic smoking gun, with her yellow bikini bottom pinning you there like a net. On the literally not-so-bright side Lillian let go of her giant butt cheek. The huge fleshy globe came crashing back down into place, bouncing against its twin sister. Despite it being a bright sunny day, you were once again trapped in pure darkness, buried deep inside the hot ass of your best friend.