- Text Size +
Ensign Laril's heart beat loudly in her chest as she hid behind a piece of rubble. She had just turned 23 and had joined the Drogsawnian fleet to pay back the I.G.F. whom many Drogsawnians blamed for their misfortunes. She had peered out over the top of the chunk of metal to watch her brave admiral stand up to the evil bitch, Empress Zalaq. Now the giant Empress turned her eyes towards her.

Ensign Laril gasped and ducked down, hoping it was not too late. "Why oh why didn't I stay down?" she muttered to herself. Then out of nowhere an enormous female finger flicked away the chunk of rubble as if it were a crumb. Ensign Laril screamed and tried to crawl away, but it was too late.

"Well, what do we have here? Trying to hide, are we?" Empress Zalaq said as she reached down and carefully plucked up the screaming ensign.

Empress Zalaq raised the miniature woman before her face and scaned her intently. What she observed was a young woman not unlike herself. She could not have been much older than 20. Her beautiful yet frightened face was crowned with short hair as black as the night sky. Empress Zalaq almost felt pity for her, but then she remembered the unprovoked attack which killed her husband and many of her people. Her predatory instinct began to kick in.

"My religion forbids me to eat the flesh of animals, but says nothing about insects. That is what your entire race will soon become." said Zalaq, now baring her teeth.

"A few of you will have the honor and privilege of being consumed by me personally. What my imperial body deems of value in you shall be made a part of me, and the rest of you shall exit my anus in the form of my excrement. That would no doubt be an improvement over your present forms. As for the rest of you, well, we shall see... but a lady of noble birth such as myself has only a limited appetite. I must therefore choose only the best for my diet." said the empress, eyeing the tiny woman in her fingers.

"No! No! No! Don't eat me! Noooooo!", screamed Ensign Laril as she struggled to escape the grip of the giant fingers. But her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears and she was dropped onto the ice cream.

"Now, you all must shed your clothes and equipment. I do not want indigestible uniforms clogging up my intestines, nor do I trust you in my gullet with knives such as the one Ashtek pulled.", commanded the Empress to her miniature prisoners.

Some complied to this command, yet most didn't. Seeing their refusal the empress grabbed a random man and with the phase scalpel in the other hand she slowly and deliberately severed every one of his limbs. There was no blood to be seen, because the phase scalpel cauterizes flesh, so there was no danger of him bleeding to death. Yet, he could feel the painful searing heat of the scalpel as it severed his limbs. Everyone could hear his screams of agony and trembled.

Empress Zalaq then popped the limbless man in her mouth and began to chew. After a few seconds she then spit out a bloody formless mass on the table of what used to be a man. The bloody mass was in plain site of everyone.

"Now strip! Or else I'll do the same to the rest of you.", she said. Now, everyone complied and began to shed their uniforms and gear. Satisfied, Zalaq then raised her spoon and began to eat.

Ensign Laril was going into shock. She witnessed the death of one of her crewmen at the hands of the evil Zalaq. This proved to her that all the evil things said about this woman were true, and then some. Yet, she did not want to meet the same fate so she took off her boots and then her gear and uniform, which was not an easy task because she had difficulty staying in an upright position on the icecream on which the demented Zalaq had placed her.

She had no sooner shed and cast off her clothing than an enormous spoon came down next to her into the icecream. She felt the cold ground begin to lift up as if she were on a volcano about to erupt. But the cruel giantess was only playing with her and did not spoon her up... at least not this time.

Empress Zalaq smiled at the tiny woman in her icecream bowl who screamed as she spooned up a bit of syrup covered icecream. For now, though, she had another target in mind...

Ensign Drusad felt like he was in some strange dream. No, it was a nightmare. He kept slapping himself trying to wake up but couldn't. Nothing seemed right ever since that green ray covered their fleet. Now he was naked and tiny, on the table of some ready room with his crewmates being tormented by an enormous redheaded bitch. He would have been content to be a delivery man like his father, but war came and he was drafted.

Drusad knew that in that icecream bowl was his friend, Ensign Laril, whom he had a crush on from the moment he saw her. When the Empress lowered the spoon into the bowl he felt for sure she was a goner, and wept bitterly and angrily out of frustration. But the icecream laden spoon did not go into the mouth of the Empress. The look upon Zalaq's face seemed to indicate she was searching for something.

Drusad gulped down his fear as the spoon slowly descended towards him. There was no point in running, and he knew resisting could lead to torture, so he stood his ground as a wall of ice cream slammed into him. Now half embedded in the cold creamy substance, he managed to free his head and was able to breath, but his eyes were covered and he couldn't see. His stomach churned as he felt the spoon being lifted high into the air.

The next thing he knew he was pressed deeper into the icecream and rolled around in some warm wet cave. The mass of ice cream that held him quickly dissolved and was separated from his body. Then he, along with the melted ice cream and warm liquid were sucked back deeper into the cave and fell hundreds of feet until landing with a splash in some foul smelling depths. Of course Ensign Drusad knew what really was going on, and he knew where he was. He was in hell.

Empress Zalaq shuddered with pleasure as she felt the tiny man slide down her throat.

"You'd think being an Empress would make one feel powerful, but true power is knowing that your body's natural processes are going to destroy your most hated enemies. I think I'll have to make your entire species a regular part of my diet.", she said, and laughed.