- Text Size +
Empress Zalaq thus began her feast on the Drogsawnian crew. Some she chewed, but most she swallowed whole, delighting in the pleasurable sensations their naked and struggling bodies produced in her stomach. When she was finished she had consumed a total of 23 males and 4 females. Many more miniature Drogsawnians were left, though, including the young female ensign in her now empty bowl.

Now satiated, the Empress emitted a light burp from her mouth and leaned back in her chair with her hands on her stomach. "Ahhh, that was quite a meal! Can't help but wonder what it is like in there. You know, I can feel them squirming around. It is quite an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately there is no more room, but perhaps we can find room for the rest of you in another cavity?" said Zalaq, as she undid the buttons on her jumpsuit.

As she stepped out of the jumpsuit she felt that she had grown moist through her silken panties while eating her prey. The strong smell of her sex now wafted through the air and all her captives were made aware of the sickening aroma. "How embarassing! I had better get out of these and into a new pair." said Zalaq, blushing.

She then pulled her panties off and flung them onto the ready room table where they landed ontop of the hull of the once mighty Drogsawnian battleship. The sight of her soaked panties ontop of what once was the mightest ship in the enemy fleet only added to her arousal. "Mmmm, anyone here want to give me satisfaction?" She asked.

Despite their predicament, most of the men on the table felt ashamed and betrayed by their own bodies to find that their penises had grown erect at the sight of Zalaq's now exposed neatly trimmed red bush and moistened Labia. Now, it might have been that some or all of the men would have volunteered to satisfy here, but they didn't get the chance to. For you see, Empress Zalaq was aiming to punish, not please, her prey. So she reached out and grabbed one of the few who were not aroused by her naked body: the female Ensign in her ice cream bowl.

Ensign Laril screamed as Zalaq's fingers closed around her naked body none too gently, and lifted her out of the bowl and in front of the face of the giant Empress.

Zalaq admired the soft and supple breasts of the tiny woman whom she had teased with her spoon during her meal. "My, what a beautiful young woman you are", Zalaq said.

"I...I... Th..ank y.. yyyy..ou." responded the nervous and shaking Ensign.

"What is your name, sweety?" asked Zalaq.

Ensign Laril struggled to answer, but took too long.

"It doesn't matter what your name is, because you are cunt-fodder. You understand? You are food for my hungry cunt, and nothing more." Said Zalaq.

Ensign Laril merely sobbed as she was lowered down the length of Zalaq's body where she came to rest briefly in front of Zalaq's stomach. Ensign Laril thought she could hear screaming voices coming from within, but perhaps that was her imagination... Further down she went until she was between the Empress's cream colored thighs. The sickening smell of Zalaq's arousal filled her nostrils and made her almost vomit.

The worst nightmare of any hetero-sexual woman was thus experienced by Ensign Laril as her shrunken and naked body was slowly inserted into Zalaq's hungry and cavernous vagina. Laril screamed and flailed about wildly at the approaching Labia like a hell cat, but it was to no avail.

Indeed, Zalaq merely moaned with pleasure as she felt the woman resist insertion. After hesitating a moment, she then shuddered with pleasure as she pushed the woman inside of her.

Laril came into contact with Zalaq's moistness which covered her head and face. She tried to scream but the viscuous liquid filled her mouth. The next thing she knew she was pushed deep into a dark place. She struggled to get to her feet and make a break for the entrance... she thought maybe if she could get out somehow she could get to the floor and hide somewhere. But the surface all around her was too soft and slippery and she could not keep her feet.

Zalaq closed her eyes and focused on the sensations coming from her stomach and cunt. "Does that bitch really think she has a chance of escape?" she asked to no one in particular and then began to toy with her clit. Feeling an orgasm settin in, she really wondered if her captive would survive, but she was going to find out.

Zalaq screamed as she experienced an orgasm more strongly than any she ever experienced before in her life. Little did she know that her the little woman inside her was screaming also, but for a different reason.

"Ensign Laril could only hear the gurgling activity of Zalaq's internal organs all around her. The smell and heat were terrible. To make matters worse, the cavern now trembled and began to contract all around her. Screaming, she felt the walls tighten...

"Ahhh, that was exquisite! In addition to diet I shall have to make your species a regular part of my sex life." Zalaq managed before nearly fainting in the afterglow of her orgasm.