- Text Size +
Empress Zalaq couldn't see the crew inside the shuttlecraft, but she knew they could see her and she smiled wickedly at the thought of their reaction to her enormous face filling the shuttle's viewscreen. She then tucked the shuttle under one arm and carried it off to her ready room, where she carefully placed the shuttle on the table and sat down. "Computer, open a channel with the Drogsawnian shuttle".

"Channel open", replied the monotone voice of the ship's computer.

"Welcome aboard, crew of the Drogsawnian shuttle! I apologize for reducing your size, but it was necessary for security reasons. Please, step out of the ship unarmed so we may discuss the terms of your surrender." Zalaq said, as she reclined back in her chair with her attention fixed firmly on the door of the shuttlecraft. After several minutes of hesitation the doors finally opened...

Out of the shuttlecraft emerged the tiny forms of two Drogsawnian Imperial guards. Behind them came a woman of obviously noble birth, for she wore a silver gown and a tiara studded with fine jewels. By her side was a (relatively) enormous creature with green fur who looked up at Zalaq and roared in a now high-pitched voice. Zalaq could barely stop herself from breaking out in laughter at the sight of the odd creature before her.

"I am princess Sosha of the Drogsawnian empire, and I have come to parlay a truce between our two realms. Please restore me and my crew to our original size at once!" shouted Princess Sosha in a high-pitched squeak.

Zalaq brought her finger tips of both hands together as she reclined back in her chair, as if deep in thought. Finally she gave her reply: "I can't restore you to your original size. Our scientists have not developed a means to re-expand matter. I'm afraid you will remain at this reduced size forever."

"You bitch! I demand that you order your scientists to develop a way to reverse this process at once!" squeaked the miniature princess.

"You are in no position to issue demands, as you can plainly see. My scientists will not be developing a way to expand matter, because I will not commission any such research. You see, I find it much more fun to reduce my enemies and then torment them." Zalaq answered with an evil glint in her green eyes.

"You evil bitch! I will destroy you first!" Screamed the shrunken princess as two more guards, as if on cue, exited from the shuttlecraft with weapons drawn.

Zalaq was taken by surprise as a jolt of intense heat scorched her shoulder. Unfortunately, the energy pistols of the Drogsawnians were intended for much smaller targets, so all they did to the gigantic woman was inflict pain and enrage her. The guards did not expect their default setting would be ineffective and so they stopped and attempted to increase the setting to maximum... this was all the time Zalaq needed to strike the guards with a clenched fist which sent them flying off the table and onto the floor.

Commander Zerg landed on the floor in intense pain. He was still clutching his energy pistol in his right hand but his arm was shattered from the blow of the giantess's fist. He could not feel his right arm nor move it so he reached over with his left hand. Before he could grab it, an enormous shadow fell over him. He looked up to see Empress Zalaq looking down on him with her hands on her hips. Zerg screamed as she lifted her boot high over him. The black boot began to descend, slowly.

Zerg's life began to flash before his eyes as the boot drew closer. He could now begin to make out the treads, the patterns of which became a strange sort of comfort to him in his dying moments. Pieces of dirt and debris and even scuffmarks were now visibile to him as the heel of the boot came down on his legs, crushing them underneath. He screamed out in agony as his lower half was crushed into a pulp. The upper half of the boot now began to descend slowly onto the upper half of his body and as it pressed against his skin, Zerg kissed and worshipped it, licking the dirt and debris away with his tongue. For in the madness of his final moments he seen it as the liberator of his agony. Zerg then heard his ribs crack and then knew nothing more...

Zalaq slowly and meticulously crushed the body of the guard under the heel of her boot. She knew that crushing the lower half first would prolong her victim's suffering and did so. She then twisted her foot for good measure, and when she lifted up her boot to inspect her handiwork all that remained was a gorey mess for Kadrin to scrub out later on, but for now...

Lieutenant Jaoid had the misfortune of losing his phase pistol as he flew across the table. He scanned the floor for it, and spotted it approximately 50 feet away. He began to crawl towards it when a shadow fell over him. He looked up and seen the enormous Empress with hands on her hips staring down, but not at him. "Shit! Commander Zerg is done for!" He gasped, and began to crawl as fast as his arms and broken legs could carry him. He looked back in time to see the giant woman twisting her heel into the floor and then lift it revealing a bloody gore that was once his comrade. Nearly vomiting, and with little time to spare, Jaoid continued until he was within 10 feet of his pistol. His heart sank, however, when a booming female voice pounded in his ears...

"Where do you think you're going?!" Zalaq shouted, as her hand came down and plucked up the crawling man off the floor.

Zalaq lifted the tiny man to her face and looked him over carefully. He could not have been over 6 inches tall. Far too large to swallow whole, but she was determined to make him suffer for firing on her so in a carnal rage she bit off his legs. She found the taste of raw meat repulsive, so she spit out the severed limbs, but she had acheived her goal of inflicting pain, as evidenced by the screams now emanating from the tiny man's mouth.

"Stop your screaming!" Zalaq yelled as she squeezed him tightly within her fist until the screaming subsided. She then threw the limp body across the room where it landed with a splat against the wall and slowly slid down in a trail of blood. Yes, Kadrin would have quite a mess to clean up this time...

Princess Sosha, Xeneur, and the other two guards had ran back into the shuttle during the whole ordeal and wondered what they should do. The shuttle would afford them some safety and time, but not much. Someway or another Zalaq would find a way of getting them out and then she would extract her revenge. For now, though, Sosha powered up the shuttle's engine and lifted up off the table. Unfortunately, diplomatic shuttlecraft such as this were not equipped with any sort of weapons, but perhaps with careful piloting she could ram into the Empress and do her some damage...

Zalaq heard the hum of the shuttle's engines and ducked just in time as the shuttle zipped past where her head and just been. Miniaturized or not, the shuttle's hull would have surely fractured her skull. Zalaq was now full of adrenaline and a menacing sight to behold as sweat covered her brow, her reddish hair had come undone and blood covered her jumpsuit. She took up a fighting stance as the shuttle prepared for another attack.

Princess Sosha was a skilled pilot and had evaded rocks in an asteroid field once, but that was with a much more maneuverable spacecraft. Diplomatic shuttlecraft were not intended for evading blows from enormous women. Nonetheless, she did a good job of evading Zalaq's punches and was now on her second attempt at raming her in the head.

This time Zalaq was more prepared, and as the shuttle zipped past, she quickly spun around and seized it with both hands. "Ha! You're mine now bitch!" Zalaq shouted as the shuttle struggled to break free from her grasp.

"Damn it!" Sosha shouted as she pounded her fists on the controls. If this were a proper ship Sosha would have engaged the hyperdrive and crashed the shuttle into the wall. It would have killed her and her crew, but it would probably have killed Zalaq as well. Sadly, this was a short-range shuttle and lacked a hyperdrive.

Zalaq set the shuttlecraft on her chair and then sat down on it with all her weight. She needed to calm down a bit after the ordeal she had just been through with her disobedient captives. With deep breathes, she took her time pondering what to do next. Fortunately, she could relax knowing that the shuttle could not possibly escape with the full weight of her ass holding it down...