- Text Size +
After regaining her composure, Zalaq grabbed the shuttle tightly within both hands so it could not escape and very carefully used her phase scalpel to cut open the shuttle's door. It was a shame to destroy the shuttle, and Zalaq would have loved to have it displayed proudly in her ready room, but unfortunately her prisoners were insubordinate and needed punishing. Tiny screams and shrieks could be heard as she reached her hand inside and pulled out the crew one by one and dropped them on the table. She then set the shuttle down on the floor and rubbed her hands together in anticipation.

"Hey you, beast man. I don't know what you are, but obviously you are not Drogsawnian. I have no beef with you, and may even let you go. But first prove your worth by killing the two guards for me." Zalaq said, pointing to Xeneur. Xeneur roared disapproval and did nothing.

"Aw, come on. If you do this I will give you a treat. I'm sure the replicator has something for hairy monsters", said Zalaq in feigned disappointment. Yet Xeneur would not move.

"Do it or I will squash the princess like an insect!" Zalaq demanded angrily, and to emphasize her point she brought her fist down on the table. Xeneur then roared angrily and took off after both guards, who were unarmed and screamed as they hairy creature approached. They ran across the table, but Xeneur was too quick and on catching them he quickly ripped off their limbs and heads.

"Bravo!" laughed Zalaq. You have proven yourself a worthy servant and I shall spare you. I will even reward you with a treat, as promised," her voice now becoming husky as if aroused by the violence. Neither princess Sosha or Xeneur knew what the Empress meant by 'treat', but it soon became obvious as Zalaq unzipped her jumpsuit and began to undress.

"Oh, you nasty whore! Xeneur would sooner die than become your dildo," Sosha blurted out.

"It looks like Xeneur has other ideas, don't you my little beast man?" Zalaq laughed, pointing at Xeneur's engorged genitals. "My goodness, he must be 15 inches long, or would be if he were normal sized! Yes, he will do quite nicely." Zalaq said, letting her panties slip to the floor.

Princess Sosha rolled her eyes in disgust as Zalaq gently grabbed her furry friend and began to caress his tiny body over her own. "One hairy monster deserves another, so why don't you get yourself acquainted with my hairy wet cunt?" Zalaq asked in a husky voice.

Xeneur roared in delight and began to stroke his member as he was brought in close to Zalaq's red bush. The musky aroma filled his nostrils and made him shiver with pleasure. With an audible slurp his head was swallowed up by the giant woman's enormous labia. He then felt himself sliding in deeper, and then out, and so on...

"OOOh, this is amazing. He is roaring inside of me. I can feel it..." Zalaq said in a quivering voice as she moved the dildo in and out of herself. This continued for several minutes, which to princess Sosha seemed like an eternity of revulting sounds, and a sickening odor. Finally Zalaq screamed in orgasm and felt her muscles tighten around her hairy dildo.

When Zalaq pulled Xeneur out of herself his matted fur was covered in her slime. Xeneur didn't seem to mind, however, and seemed to enjoy himself as he licked his fur clean of her juices. Princess Sosha turned her head away in disgust.

"Bridge to Empress Zalaq. We are now within targetting range of the Drogsawnian solar system, what are your orders?" asked a voice over the ship's intercom.

"Excellent! Arm the shrink weapon. I shall be there momentarily. Zalaq out." answered the Empress.

"No! You can't shrink an entire world for your perverse pleasures!" squeaked the tiny princess.

Zalaq reached for her panties. "I'm sorry Princess. I have a date with destiny and I need new panties." Zalaq laughed and then went over to the ready room replicator. "Which sort of panties would be appropriate for what I'm about to do? What color looks good on me? Satin or cotton? Thong or fullback? Oh, decisions! What would you advise, princess?"

"I would advise you go to hell!" The princess squeaked.

"Only bad girls go to hell, and I'm a good girl." Zalaq laughed. "Computer, replicate me a pair of green satin fullback panties, size... uh, medium." The replicator buzzed and within a short time the requested panties materialized on the collection grid. "See, if I were a bad girl I would wear a thong. Besides, these are more comfortable and are roomier." Zalaq said with a wink as she slipped the panties on.

Princess Sosha did not like what that wink implied, and started to back away slowly. Unfortunately, there was nowhere to go.

"Please remove your clothes and tiara. I assure you that you will not need them where you are going," said Zalaq, as she approached the table.

Princess Sosha fell to her knees and began to cry. "No! Please kill me. Don't put me in...in... your panties..."

Xeneur, who had now turned into a traitor, went over to the princess and ripped off her clothes from her sobbing form. "Very good, Xeneur! You shall be rewarded later." Zalaq said with a wink. Xeneur merely roared in excitement.
Chapter End Notes:
And this was where I abandoned the story, as of March 2006.