- Text Size +

Chapter 9

The next several weeks went by in a surreal haze for Brent. Blaire’s newly-announced control over his food intake had a more profound effect than he could have predicted. The mere fact that she exclusively held the power over what he put into his body was hot enough for Brent, but, as the days went by, he came to realize how deep this power truly went. He was always hungry, and so Blaire was constantly on his mind, as an imperious and powerful mental companion to the agonizing desires of his stomach. Only she had the authority to make the hunger stop, if only temporarily. Blaire had already been at the forefront of Brent’s mind before, but now, it was like he felt her power slowly seeping into the deeper confines of his psyche. She didn’t even have to be around him — he began to feel her presence everywhere he went. 

“How about just a little salad?” read a typically pitiful text from Brent to Blaire. “I haven’t had anything to eat in over 24 hours. Please Blaire….?? <3”

Blaire often received these texts at work, when she was busy stuffing her mouth full of Luke’s enormous cock, or the rich foods that he continuously bought for her. At this point Blaire and Luke were fucking daily, at her behest of course, and she had gotten to the point where she could take all 12 inches of his thick member down her throat. Brent had no idea this was happening, but as far as Blaire was concerned, it wasn’t his business anyway. She was so big now that she couldn’t even feel his pathetic little 4-inch cock inside her, much less derive actual pleasure from it. A woman of her size and sexual appetites needed to be satisfied — it was as simple as that. She didn’t feel the least bit guilty about it after the second day. 

And so, more often than not when she was stuffing her throat or her snatch with Luke’s cock, she would get these kinds of pleading texts from Brent. Invariably smirking, Blaire would purposefully wait a few minutes to respond, and when she did actually type out a reply, it was often in the midst of swallowing Luke’s length down her throat. 

“Ummmmmmmmm no, not yet!” she might say, and leave it at that. Most of the time, Brent didn’t reply, and Blaire delighted in imagining his crushed reaction to the simple put-down of her short text. Sometimes he would send a “???” and it was times like these that Blaire knew he was in real agony. But it was exactly the agony, and the control she had over him, that made it so hot. Blaire never caved. He had to get used to this dynamic — it was going to be a process, and if Blaire wanted to have her authority respected, she wasn’t going to go soft on him. She knew there was no real danger; she monitored his vitals every night, just to make sure everything was in order, and even took a weekly blood sample to check his nutrient levels. She was careful to ensure that his potassium levels didn’t get too low, and that his B-12 measurements were within proper range. Everything was going according to her plan. 

Brent was leaving work earlier and earlier to come home and cook Blaire increasingly elaborate meals. Her appetite just kept getting bigger and bigger, and so the demands on his role as her chef became heavier and heavier. Even though cooking and household chores were becoming more difficult (due to his intense fasting and resulting weakness), Brent still looked forward to the moment everyday when Blaire came in through the door. At this point, she had to actually turn sideways; otherwise, she wouldn’t even fit! She always looked so ravishingly vivacious, with such bright fire in her eyes, whenever Brent saw her in the evening. 

Unbeknownst to Brent, though, the reason why Blaire looked so flushed and zesty when she came home was because she had been having lots and lots of sex…and not just with Luke. She had actually started to fuck her own students. She was continuing to teach classes, and she noticed that it had become nearly impossible for her students to absorb her lessons, the reason of course being that they were completely in awe of her incredibly massive proportions. They had never seen tits like that in their lives — not even on porn sites — and her ass…well, it was colossal beyond belief. One day, she had sat down in a big chair to do the lecture and, an hour later when it was over, she stood up, only to completely take the chair with her as she stood up. Her ass was so huge that it had actually gotten stuck in the chair! No one laughed — instead, Blaire heard a collective intake of breath from her students as they simply watched with their mouths open. 

She caught the eye of Chad, one of the big football players in her class. She knew that the 6’8, 310-pound athlete had become increasingly obsessed with her the more she grew, and, she thought, now was as good a time as any to flirt. With the chair still stuck to her ass, she winked at him.

“That doing something for you, big guy?” she asked out loud, in front of the whole class. Chad nodded wordlessly, overcome with lust. 

“Well why don’t you shoot me a message and we can meet up?” asked Blaire, shaking her butt comically with the chair caught onto it. “I need some bigger guys in my life. My boyfriend’s not really cutting it anymore, if you can imagine.”

Now the class laughed. After Blaire finally managed to get the chair off her butt, she was leaving the auditorium when Sharon came up to her. The formerly-cocky and insubordinate student was now totally dwarfed by Blaire’s body. Sharon was 6’2, but Blaire had grown all the way up to 6’4 by this point, and in her fancy heels that Luke had bought her, she was 6’8.

“Hey,” said Sharon nervously as she smiled up at Blaire. 

“Well hello Sharon,” said Blaire, making it a point to stand close to Sharon (just like Sharon used to do with her) to emphasize the vast size difference of their bodies. “What can I do for you?”

“Uhhh…w-well, I j-just thought, uh…haha, I j-just…hehe, geez look at me I’m so nervous right now, haha!” 

“You sure are, aren’t you?” chuckled Blaire. She felt her phone buzz against her huge hips. She pulled it out — another text from Brent begging for food. She typed “No siree! ;)” and sent it, looking back down at Sharon expectantly. She loved how her increasing size just made people melt in front of her. 

“I c-couldn’t help but notice that your uh…your boobs are looking so much bigger these days,” said Sharon, forcing the words out. 

“Oh yeah, tell me about it!” laughed Blaire, flopping their massive bulk in Sharon’s face. 

“W-well…I just thought I’d, uh…put it out there that if you, um…that if you needed any help shopping for bras, then…you could always just ask me and I’d be…uh, more than happy to come along.” 

“Hmmmm that’s very nice of you, Sharon,” said Blaire, looking down on her steadily. The young woman was quite attractive and well-built. Blaire felt her pussy starting to drool. It didn’t matter that she had fucked Luke’s brains out a couple hours before. She needed more. And she was going to get it. “I think I might just take you up on that.”

Sharon’s face brightened, and Blaire stepped even closer to her; the huge proportions of her form jiggled with the single step. 

“And you know what?” Blaire added, in a more sultry tone, “I’ve noticed how you’ve been looking at my body, Sharon.”

“Oh! Oh, I’m s-so sorry, I didn’t — ”

“I like it,” Blaire interrupted. She took ahold of Sharon’s chin and directed her face upwards, so they were making eye contact. “It makes me wet.”

“Ohh…oh, ok,” Sharon breathed shallowly as her face started to get red. Blaire could tell that she was aching with arousal. 

“Wanna eat me out?” purred Blaire in Sharon’s ear. “Right now?”

“Uhhh…yy-yes,” Sharon managed to say as her breasts quickly rose and fell.

A few minutes later, in a bathroom down the hall, Blaire was screaming out in orgasm as she gushed all over Sharon’s eager face. And that was just the beginning. As with Luke, Sharon became one of Blaire’s regular sexual partners. She loved Sharon’s curves and size and sexual prowess — it was clear that Sharon had been with a number of women before, but none had overwhelmed her with erotic energy like Blaire. None had come close. Her professor was insatiable. And the more she grew, the hornier she got. Soon, Blaire was demanding that students bring her food to eat while she taught class. She even put Sharon in charge of organizing all of the snacks that the other students brought. Slowly but surely, she was erecting a power hierarchy around herself, with her own dominant, lustful, and hungry energy in the center. 

Brent was beginning to wonder if all of this had been a mistake. There was no way for him to get out of Blaire’s control over his diet, since she weighed him every day and would instantly catch on if he had been eating without her permission. The other thing was that Brent was actually more turned on now than he had ever been before. It was positively thrilling, having Blaire control him to this extent, as he got smaller and smaller. His weight dipped below 160, then 150, and then, after a few weeks, even below 140. It was incredibly erotic, to be getting so much smaller, while Blaire got so much bigger, but it was complicated for Brent. Blaire’s personality had begun to change in ways that were far from subtle, and even though he felt immensely aroused by her increasingly dominant tendencies, Brent was starting to actually experience some genuine moments of terror, and feeling utterly worthless. 

“Oh woowwwww, 138!” laughed Blaire one evening, her belly fat jiggling with her mirth as he stepped off the scale. “That’s sooooo tinyyyy! I’m waaaay more than twice as big as you now, haha! Let’s see…390 divided by 138…I’m 2.82 times bigger than you!” 

“How did…?” Brent began, but he stopped himself, shaking his head. He wasn’t even surprised anymore how fast she could crunch numbers in her head. 

Blaire stood up straight, regarding him — she was 6’6 now, and her eyes were even with the top of his head. 

“I mean, I know that you’re losing a lot of weight,” said Blaire, reaching down and circling her hand around Brent’s bicep. “But Jesus Brent, look at this! Look how puny your arm is! I can wrap my whole hand around it…easily!” 

“Y-yeah,” breathed Brent, feeling his cock get even harder. 

“Your BMI is…18.7 now,” said Blaire, rolling her eyes up at the ceiling for a moment as she did the calculation. She looked back down on him, smirking. “You’re at the extremely low end of “normal weight” for someone your height. A few pounds more and you’ll officially be underweight!” 

“Uhh…haha, y-yeah,” was all that Brent could manage to say. 

“I’m looking forward to that,” said Blaire, nodding at him slowly, “But I’m worried about something.”

“W-worried?” asked Brent, a little alarmed. “About what?”

“Well, I’ve noticed, as you’ve gotten smaller and smaller, that my meal portions have gotten a little smaller. And your technique…chopping vegetables, getting the cooking times right, yadda yadda…it just seems a little off, Brent. I think that you tire out easier now, and when you do, the meals just aren’t as good.” 

“I’m…I’m s-sorry,” he stuttered, bowing his head and feeling deep shame. 

“Hmmm, yeah…well I appreciate that, but a “sorry’s” just not gonna cut it,” mused Blaire as she shook her head. “I think you need to start coming home earlier to cook.”

“B-but…but I’m already in trouble already for leaving as early as I do!” complained Brent. Blaire wasn’t really serious, was she?

“Oh, what? They’re gonna miss you that bad?” laughed Blaire playfully, shoving him in the chest a little and causing him to stumble backwards. “What is it exactly that you’re working on right now, Brent?” 

“I’m…I’m doing some important work, Blaire!” he replied, hurt by her tone. “I’m sequencing some cyanobacteria genes right now!” 

“Ooooo sequencing the genes of some bacteria!” joked Blaire, making wide eyes at him. “I bet that’s never been done before!” 

“It’s…I…I have to start small to get to the bigger stuff later, Blaire!” whined Brent, blushing with humiliation. 

“Hmmm yeah…haha except in your case —” chuckled Blaire, gesturing to his body, “You’re starting big and ending small. Jesus god, I mean look at you, Brent! Look at this!” 

Blaire bent down and put her leg next to Brent’s. The comparison was absolutely absurd. His leg had become a skinny little twig, whereas Blaire’s was a powerful, massive, firm column of fat and muscle. Laughing, she put her hand on her thigh and jiggled her voluminous flesh, so that it rippled and wobbled dramatically. Then she moved her hand to Brent’s thigh and shook it — barely any of his flesh moved perceptibly. 

“Wow, I bet my single leg weighs more than your entire body,” declared Blaire. “Yep, no doubt about it. How does that feel, Brent? You’re smaller than one of my legs.” 

“I, uhh…” he stammered, getting even harder. 

“And that’s just my legs!” persisted Blaire ruthlessly. “Look at this! Look at our arms next to each other!” Blaire wrapped her hand around Brent’s forearm and brought it up to compare with hers. Blaire’s arm looked positively monstrous compared to his.

“That’s unbelievable!” Blaire burst out. “That’s just…holy shit, Brent! Look how tiny and puny your arm looks next to mine! I hadn’t even realized you were this small compared to me — oh my god! Here, hold on — I wanna try something.”

Blaire reached over and, with some effort, took off the silver bracelet that Luke had bought for her the day before. It was a bit of a struggle, since the bracelet fit her wrist snugly. 

“D-did, uh…did L-Luke get that for you?” ventured Brent, knowing the answer already. To think of all the attention that Blaire was getting out in the world…well, it was undoubtedly arousing for Brent, but it also made him feel truly small…truly pathetic and miniscule. It wasn’t even really play anymore. It was real. 

“How did you guess?” giggled Blaire, winking at him. “Luke likes to spoil me…mmmmmm in more ways than one…haha, but anyway, hold still Brent — I wanna see if this works.”

Blaire knelt down and raised up Brent’s foot with her hand. Very deliberately, she slid the bracelet up his foot, until, with a pleased hoot from Blaire, it cleared his foot. It was around his ankle now. 

“Haha, look how loose it is down there!” mocked Blaire as she looked up at him with wide eyes. “You couldn’t even wear my wrist bracelet on your ankle, hahaha! Let’s see how far it goes up.”

With slow, purposeful eroticism, Blaire started moving the bracelet up Brent’s leg. It went past his lower leg…past his skinny calf…and even past his knee! 

“Holy fuck…” Blaire whispered, her nostrils dilating. “Holy fuckkkk….!!” 

Brent was breathing harder and harder as Blaire continued to push the bracelet up his leg, until, finally, it came to a stop at the upper part of Brent’s thigh. It was official — Blaire’s wrist was just as big as the fleshiest part of Brent’s leg. 

“Congratulations!” laughed Blaire, standing up and clapping her hands in his face. “Your thigh actually matches my wrist in size! Hahaha, oh boy.”

“Blaire…” breathed Brent lustfully, looking up at her with desperate eyes, “Please — ”

“No, no, I already know what you’re gonna say,” interrupted Blaire, continuing to laugh as she waved her hand nonchalantly. “Why should I have sex with you if it doesn’t do anything for me? That doesn’t sound very fair to me, now, does it?”

“N-no,” mumbled Brent, hanging his head. She had never teased him this harshly before. 

“Now maybe I’ll, like…jerk you off while I watch TV or something,” said Blaire. “If you can get all your chores done in time, though. And seeing as you’re moving about slower these days, I’m not terribly confident.” 

“I’ll…I’ll get right on it!” cried Brent, beginning his activity to the sound of Blaire’s laughter. He reached down to remove the bracelet from his thigh.

“No, no, I want you to leave that on there,” she purred, stroking his tiny thigh lightly with her big fingers. “In fact, I want you to leave it on always, just as a little reminder, haha. Oh don’t give me that look — it’s just gonna be another few days or so before you can’t wear it at all. Now get to work!” 

While Brent busied himself around the house with the chores, Blaire sat and ate a second dinner — she laughed when she sat down in one of the dining room chairs and promptly broke it, splintering the wood with her massive weight. 

“Whoops! Looks like there’s another bullet point in your list of chores!” chided Blaire. 

Hours later, exhausted from all his work, Brent came up to Blaire with a full-on 4-inch erection, only to find her asleep on the sofa. Her huge body took up almost half of the entire sofa, and Brent just stood there for a moment, drinking in the incredible sight of her bulk. He was too afraid to wake her up so that she could get him off — he knew that doing so would only earn him a fresh wave of put-downs…and she might even be irritated with him. Tired and downtrodden, Brent went off to bed, jerked himself off in under a minute, and fell into an uneasy sleep. His dreams were troubled by Blaire’s harshly laughing face, and wave after wave of her jiggling belly flesh. 

A few days later, Brent had come home earlier, dutifully, just like Blaire had told him to, and he was in the midst of making a huge pot of pasta when he was seized by an incredibly erotic idea. He knew that he needed to focus on preparing Blaire’s food, but the idea kept building and building in his head until he couldn’t take it anymore. He went into their bedroom, opened Blaire’s panty drawer, and fished his hand around, settling randomly on a pair towards the bottom. Then he opened her bra drawer and again chose one at random. With his heart beating like a drum in his chest, he went into the living room, took his clothes off and stepped into the leg holes of the panties, pulling them up to his waist. Even though he knew how tiny he was compared to her, to actually see it empirically presented to his face like this was just…overwhelming. Blaire’s panties were so big compared to him that he actually had to hold them up with two hands to keep them from completely falling to the ground. He quickly found that he could hold them in such a way that none of his lower body — his legs, his butt, and even his protruding 4-inch boner — was touching the panties. And that wasn’t even with them stretched! It was an immensely erotic and sobering comparison. 

‘How does she even take the time to look at me?’ thought Brent. ‘I’m almost nothing compared to her.’ 

Trembling with arousal, he reached up and put Blaire’s bra on his head. The enormous cups dwarfed his skull, and it was immediately clear that Blaire’s colossal mammaries were at least 4 times as big as his head. 

Suddenly, the front door opened, and Blaire walked in. Or rather, she tried to walk in. She had forgotten to turn sideways, and a tight, squeezing sound danced through the air as her progress was halted. She had gotten stuck in the doorframe. 

“God damn it!” she muttered and, with difficulty, managed to pull herself out and turn her bulk sideways. Brent was frozen in place, standing in her panties, with her bra on his head. Blaire closed the door (a little too hard, unintentionally slamming it), and stopped in her tracks, gaping at Brent. She just stood there for a moment, her eyes wide and her mouth open; Brent could see that her hair was a bit messed up. He felt his spirits drop a little — he had no doubt what she had been up to. 

“Ooh, are you trying to turn me on?” moaned Blaire, breaking the silence. “Showing me how small you are?” She felt herself getting instantly wet. It didn’t matter that she had fucked Luke, Sharon, and Chad earlier in the day. She was hornier right now than she had been all day. 

“And I outgrew those a while ago,” she purred, stepping closer to him.

“Wh-which ones?!” asked Brent breathlessly. “The bra or the p-panties?”

“Both!” exclaimed Blaire. “I got tooooo big for both of them…a while ago.”

Suddenly, Blaire started to jump up and down in excitement. Brent could feel the whole house shaking under the repeated, rhythmic force of her weight. Her entire body became an absolute frenzy of jiggling, with her fat bouncing and bounding and undulating about crazily in every direction. Brent just stood there waiting — it seemed like Blaire was gearing herself up for something, and she was. 

Snarling with lust, she stepped forward, and, with a quick and immensely powerful motion, she threw him up against the wall. For a few seconds, Brent couldn’t even breathe, since the force of her throw had completely knocked the wind out of him. She stood over him with her hands plastered high above him on the wall, her huge thigh in his crotch. She had gained an inch in height over the last couple days, and to go along with that, she was wearing brand-new 6-inch heels that Luke had bought her earlier. She towered above him at 7’1, a full 13 inches taller than him — he was looking straight into the impossible bulges of her breasts. 

Blaire didn’t even give Brent enough time to get his breath back. Smirking and chuckling dirtily, she turned around and backed into him, smushing her gigantic ass directly into his chest. She gyrated her enormous cheeks up and down as she pressed his body into the wall. Looking across the living room at the mirror on the opposite wall, Blaire saw that Brent’s body was invisible behind hers. She dwarfed him by so much that it literally looked like he had disappeared. That sheer reality alone made her even wetter, and she brought an eager hand down to her pulsating snatch, rubbing her clit rapidly. 

“I’m looking in the mirror right now Brent,” she moaned, “And from my vantage point, I can’t even tell that someone’s behind me. I can’t even tell that you’re there Brent!”

“Oh godddd,” he breathed, feeling himself getting close to cumming already. 

“You’re sooooo, sooooooo tiny compared to me!” Blaire moaned. “You’re so small and insignificant that when I push my huge ass up against your little body, you literally disappear. You become invisible. You become nothing…totally swallowed up by my big, big body.”

Brent could feel Blaire’s moaned words ripple through the copious bulk of her fat ass cheeks. He felt like her words were actually going into his body. He was totally transported by lust, and yet at the same time, his skinny body struggled and strove to somehow free itself from Blaire’s ass pin. He didn’t really want to get away, but his primal, animal instincts had kicked in a bit, and he wasn’t able to stop himself flailing and struggling to secure his body some space. But, of course, he didn’t have much chance of budging his wife’s gigantic fat ass, and he quickly got control over his primeval “fight or flight” response and redirected his focus to the sheer size of Blaire’s bulk. 

“Are you seeing this, Brent!?” Blaire continued to moan above him. “What does it look like down there, in between my big fat ass cheeks? You can’t even see around my body, can you?”

“N-no,” breathed Brent, feeling his breath caught in his throat not just because of the pressure against his chest, but also due to the utter insanity of how uneven the size comparison between them actually was. It seemed to him like each individual ass cheek pressing into him had more weight, more size, more mass, and more strength than a substantial portion of his own body. She pressed a little harder, and he felt the air go out of his lungs.

Chuckling a little, even as she continued to moan, Blaire let off him a bit, but then smushed her ass into him again. She kept doing this, over and over, as she continued to mock and tease him…(still adding stuff here, lol) 

Blaire continued to moan out the dirty talk, and it didn’t take long for both of them to cum — Blaire splashing mightily all across the hardwood floor, and Brent dribbling pitifully onto the bottom of her ass. 

For the next few days, it went on and on like this. Blaire was increasingly horny, and she grew bigger still, all the way up to 6’9. She had tried to step on the scale a day before, but it broke under her weight.

“Well, no need for that anymore, huh? Suffice it to say I’m three times your size by now,” she had laughed to Brent. He was grateful that he had been able to at least record his weight first — he was right at 130 pounds. 

One evening, Blaire had taken a break from the regular insults and put-downs to have a serious conversation with Brent. For a long time, she had been wavering on whether or not she wanted to shrink him. At this point, she was utterly in love with how small he had gotten, but she was running out of ways to enjoy size comparisons with him. The differences in their bodies had become so huge that it was almost silly to try and even compare. Blaire’s bracelets clattered off his thighs in an instant. The only way to keep up the size comparison enjoyment was to shrink his height. She felt a bit of anxiety around asking him — their whole dynamic was so fun and enjoyable for her right now that she didn’t want to risk messing it up. But her desire was too strong, and so she had popped the idea to him, explaining how it would work just like her growth serum, but in the opposite direction. 

“So…? What are your thoughts on all that?” she asked after explaining how it worked. She had managed to navigate the twinge of guilt she felt in even bringing all this up. 

“Ahhh….wow…haha, I m-mean…it’s…it’s a big step, isn’t it?” laughed Brent nervously. The simple act of Blaire bringing up the prospect of shrinking him was enough to make him fully hard and flushed, but he felt that his decision was clouded with some uncertainty. He was already having trouble doing ordinary tasks now that he had gotten so small and frail. He couldn’t stand up for too long before getting tired, and anything that involved lifting more than forty pounds was harder than he would have liked it to be. But still…his ultimate fantasies…Blaire could make them all come true…

“But if I shrink,” he blurted out suddenly, “Then who’s going to cook all your meals?”

“Haha oh Brent, you’re silly, you know that?” chuckled Blaire, ruffling his hair with her huge, fleshy hand. “Luke brings me lunch every day now. And he goes out and buys it from the fanciest stores…and I gotta say, compared to what he brings me, your cooking is…well, it’s not quite up to snatch, to put it bluntly. 

Brent hung his head a little. The meals he cooked for Blaire were his last refuge. 

“But don’t worry! I still enjoy eating what you make for me,” said Blaire soothingly, petting his face. “And I know it’s the best that you can do, so…that’s something isn’t it? But don’t worry — even when you get smaller, I’d still want you to cook for me. I’ll buy you a step-stool, haha! And as far as my meals go, by the way, it’s not just Luke who brings me food, you know. I literally have dozens and dozens of students who bring me food all the time, even in my office hours.”

“Oh,” said Brent blankly. He had had no idea how much Katie was truly eating until now. 

“So what are your thoughts?” asked Blaire again. She didn’t want to sound like she was pushing him, but she was feeling an eagerness that was almost too much to handle. 

“I…I mean…of course it w-would be super hot…hotter than anything…ever,” said Brent. 

“Mmhmm,” nodded Blaire. “Yes it would.” 

What was he waiting for? He knew that he wanted it — both Blaire and Brent were having this same exact thought. Blaire was waiting, and Brent was grappling with any last shred of masculinity that was clinging to the outer rims of his consciousness. If he agreed to this, there would be no going back — it was the big plunge. He looked up at her, and her eyes were wide and sparkled with lust. 

“Ok,” said Brent quietly, feeling his cock twinge in its fully-erect state. “Ok, let’s do it.” 

“Perrrrrrrfect!” cooed Blaire, a huge smile splaying itself out across her face. Her flesh jiggled as she reached into her purse (a new purse, of course, freshly-purchased by Chad) and handed him a vial of the shrinking serum. She made Brent take his first dose right then and there, and her eyes gleamed hungrily as she watched him swallow it down. 

Over the next few days, Brent began shrinking fairly rapidly, and almost as soon as he started to shrink (a few hours after his initial dose), he started to regret it. Everything was just happening too quickly for his liking — if it had just been him shrinking and nothing else, it might have been bearable. But he was shrinking while Blaire was growing at the same time, and so the differences between them, already vast, began to expand at an increasingly exponential rate. It also didn’t help that the shrinking serum seemed to work a little faster than the growing serum. Blaire had tried to explain the mechanisms to him, but it had gotten too complicated for him, and she had been forced to cut her explanation short with a laugh and a condescending ruffle of his hair. Within a few days, Brent had shrunk all the way down to 5’6, and Blaire had just hit the 7-foot mark. It was a dizzyingly rapid change for Brent, and it made everything seem totally out of control. When they stood next to each other in bare feet, he was staring at the lower portion of her monstrous breasts. Of course, Blaire was rarely in her bare feet these days. It seemed that each time she came home from work, she had on a new pair of tall, fancy heels, which at this point shot her up to 7’5 or 7’6. She loved wearing these heels around Brent, and especially delighted in the comparisons in the mirror. 

“Haha, look at that!” she said at one point. “You’re staring straight into my stomach right now, haha! Your head barely even touches the bottom of my tits. Boy oh boy, and I thought you were tiny before — I didn’t know what I was talking about!” 

Blaire was almost woozy with arousal most of the time now. In addition to fucking the brains out of Luke, Sharon, Chad, and many others at school, she was really taking the time, when she got home, to show Brent how small he was becoming compared to her. One time, she even came home with some of Luke’s cum still spattered over her face, but she didn’t care. Her lust was growing, just like her already-tremendous body. She felt like the only two things on her mind now were food and sex, and, deep in her huge bones, she could feel the inexorable pull of something dark and searingly, erotically vital growing within her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep