- Text Size +

Holly came into her house panting from her jog. She had barely taken two steps inside when she had thrown off her shoes and ripped off her soggy wet socks wiggling her pink painted toes. She had always hated wearing socks, and preferred to be barefoot whenever she could.

Tugging at her sports bra, she felt the river which had formed under her breasts. This was one part of growing in breast size that she did NOT appreciate so much.

"I guess I'll need to take another quick shower." Holly sighed as she pulled the hair tie out, letting her wavy red hair fall back down to her shoulders.

Scratching her head, she grabbed another change of clothes before going into the bathroom.

"I hope my skin doesn't dry out from this." she thought to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first year of colonization, the colonists viewed their new planet as nothing but another hunk of rock. The planet was so huge and fast moving in an erratic orbit that no satellite could possibly travel out far enough to take an image of the whole thing. It would potentially take several lifetimes for them to get even one shot, and even then, no antenna had reception far enough to send the image back to them.

Even when the planet was about to collide into their own, they only managed to catch sight of it when it was too close to see the whole thing.

However, when a group of scientists stumbled across the startling truth about their new home. The fact that they were in fact colonizing the body of a human woman; everything changed. Now, beneath the surface of the northernmost part of the planet, beneath its forest of the largest redwood trees and thick crust, built throughout the wrinkles and crevices of the giantess' brain, sat the control center.

The control center was by far the most ambitious project of the entire colonization effort, yet also the main reason the colonization had been able to succeed this far. Miles of cables ran between the canyons and valleys of the planet's brain leading to relay stations and power generators dug in at carefully selected points throughout. All these cables then connected directly to one massive dome located behind the brain stem where scientists could control the entire system.

This was not, "Mind control" per say. The scientists had no ability to command the giantess, control her movements, harm her, or even communicate with her. What they could do however, was influence what her body longed for and felt, which in turn allowed them to save their civilization in numerous ways.

Should food stores ever run low, they could send a single to increase the giantess' hunger and cause her to eat more. Should they need safe passage on the surface of the planet, they could increase the giantess' exhaustion to encourage her to go to sleep early. When they first attempted to establish a colony in the medical cavern, their cities had been wiped out as the giantess decided to pleasure herself with her favourite sex toy, but by increasing the amount of pleasure she received from being touched on the exterior of her vagina, they had prevented such a tragedy from ever reoccurring.

But controlling the giantess' urges was not the only purpose of the control center. By tapping into her nervous system, the control center had managed to create an instant communication service to every part of the planet. Due to how small they were in comparison to the giantess, the signals they sent had no effect on the giantess herself, but by taking advantage of the nerves wired throughout her entire body, they were able to set up digital communications to every house in every colony on the planet.

This access to communication and entertainment allowed life to flourish on the planet. What had once been a desperate gamble, now became a world the entire population was feeling thankful for.