- Text Size +

As Holly rinsed the sweat off her body quickly, the cloth brushed against her nipples once again causing her crotch to grow a bit warm.

Holly leant back and thought for a minute. Most of her chores were done for the day, and she didn't have any urgent writing assignments waiting for her. She could most likely afford to indulge herself at least a bit.

Looking down, she was surprised to see her hand had already made its way down through her thick red bush reaching towards her clitoris. She was perhaps a bit more turned on than she had expected.

Sitting down in the tub, Holly aimed the shower head to run across her lips which quivered in delight at the sudden sensation. With her free hand, she ran her fingers slowly along her clit and then down along her moist and hungry pussy lips, stopping only to pay attention to her hardening sensitive nipples which also begged for her attention.

Five years ago, Holly had often relied on toys some of her more... rebellious friends had snuck to her in order to orgasm, but these days, she found that she got turned on most by just lightly running her fingers over her pussy lips and nipples.

As she returned to her clit, she felt a thick warm wetness forming deep within her, but she wanted to enjoy this pleasure longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is your advance warning that there will be severe flooding throughout the medical colonies soon." The automated voice calmly called out over intercoms positioned throughout the cities. "All citizens are required to return to their houses. All doctors are required to check on the attendance of their patients."

The medical colonies were located in the large tunnel between the thick ancient redwood jungle and the waste cavern. Much like the cities in the waste cavern, the tunnel was lit up by the lights of thousands of cities that lined the walls like a ring world.

The tunnel was warm and humid, perfectly protected from the dangers of the surface, and even received more sunlight than the waste tunnel would as every time a flood warning came, the giant crevice of the opening would slowly start to open letting in sunlight and fresh air like a colossal sentient gateway.

However, it wasn't for these reasons that the tunnel had become the home to the medical colonies where patients from across the planet were sent to receive medical treatment. The reasoning behind that came from the secret cavern hidden in the very back of the tunnel.

Deep in the depths of the tunnel, behind a small hole in the wall, lay another chamber. Enormously large, the cavern had a hole on either side which led to long tunnels with tiny trees that swayed to drag things through them. At the end of either of these tunnels stood the most valuable resource the entire planet had to offer. Large sacks of the planet's eggs.

The people of this planet could reproduce themselves of course, just like any normal species could. However, for all of history, childbirth came with risks. The strain it put on the mother's body, the risk of the birthing itself, the long gestation period, even the risk of if the couple was able to conceive at all. However, once the secrets of their new home had been discovered, everything changed.

Once a month, an egg would separate from the collection of eggs and make its way through the planet's fallopian tube. Once it had reached its destination, teams of scientists would gather to change the makeup of the egg breaking it down into billions of tiny eggs. Each of these tiny eggs would then be mixed with the DNA of donors from across the planet. From there, the eggs would then be incubated until babies were ready to be born.

While this process would normally take 9 months through the normal methods, gestation could be completed in a week due to the superior fertility of the planet's eggs when mixed with the population's genetic material.

The only changes to the planet itself from this alteration of its eggs was that she would no longer have to deal with her monthly period, as well as the fact that her breasts had begun producing milk as if to feed the billions of lives she had birthed unaware.

The latter change had already been taken advantage of by industrious citizens, while the former, they were sure their goddess would have no complaints about.

It was thanks to this monthly incubation of billions of children, that the colonization of such a massive planet had been possible. Within a few short years, the population of the world would grow exponentially. And while there would never be enough to colonize the entire planet, operations would only get easier with time.

The city shook as the sound of rushing liquid could be heard from deep within the planet's core. Soon, the cities became completely submerged in a thick gooey liquid only found deep within the planet's tunnel. While a large portion of the liquid burst out from the quivering lips of the massive gateway shooting out of the planet's orbit to the empty void of space, the liquid which remained would be harvested and used for a variety of purposes within the colonies.