- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Watersports Warning

Holly let out a gasp, arching her back as her body finally orgasmed. Squirts of cum shot across the bathtub only to be mixed with her urine as the contents of her bladder uncontrollably emptied at the same time.

"ahhhhhh, I guess I need to wash up again." Holly chuckled as she gasped in exhaustion from the sudden pleasure.

Re-rewashing her sweaty body, Holly got changed into some more comfortable clothes before heading to her computer. Opening up her most recent document, she began typing away trying to finish this project with what little time she had left in her day.

Reaching over, she grabbed her massive waterbottle and nearly downed the entire thing in one go. Between her jog and orgasming in the tub, she had lost a lot of liquid today, and it was important for her to stay hydrated.

She would continue work on her projects until finally going to bed 6 hours later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The proprietor mopped the yellow liquid off the floor of his bathhouse. It had been a busy day today as the great yellow ocean had been completely drained twice already. Once through the normal method, and once during the planet's wave of pleasure.

However, now several hours had passed. The planet was entering its night phase, and the yellow ocean had refilled almost completely.

Those who lived by the underground yellow ocean usually did so for one purpose. Sure there were a few factories which pumped up the yellow acidic water to sell to chemists and industries that could use the chemicals found in it, but for the most part, the walls of the vast cavern was full of bath houses.

The yellow ocean was a hot spring colony. Tourists would come from across the planet travelling either by submarine through the underground red rivers, or making the long trek through the goddess' urethra to visit.

The warm slightly burny water was said to lead to better skin, softer hair, and even healthier bodies. The science of these claims had yet to be proven, but it didn't hamper the popularity they had.

It had been a long day for a lot of people, and while the waters could be choppy throughout the day due to frequent draining, at night any visitors could take their time and relax in the planet's yellow healing waters, allowing all of their day's problems to melt away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holly's eyelids became heavy as she lay down after another busy day. It hadn't been the most productive of days, and it wasn't as if anything especially exciting had happened. That said, she felt as if she had carried the weight of a world on her shoulders.

Closing her eyes one last time, Holly drifted off into a deep sleep. Still completely unaware that she did in fact carry the weight of a world on her shoulders. Or more to say, she was a world to the people she carried.

All throughout her body, the billions of people who had built their cities, industries, high ways, and homes throughout her went about their nights like another normal day.

Sure, one day their planet would grow old, and even pass away. But by learning about their goddess, they learned that there was indeed an entire world of similar planets for them to colonize. When the time came, they would set out to the vast void of space once again in search of a new planet to colonize. Perhaps if their population continued to grow they could seek out several!

For the time being however, the people loved and worshiped their new home world. The beautiful red headed goddess whose body they all called home.

The End (r55;|r55;)