- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just started writing this one day because I was sickened by the GT/GTS fetish and wanted to do something really disturbing and violent, and hopefully I've ventured into ideas never before explored and managed to open some eyes with this. This could probably be considered a work of art just as much (or even more than) a mere piece of pr0n. Well, I'd like to think that anyway...

Dog Eat Dog
by Chozo

Rob allowed the last drips of urine to fall from his flaccid shaft, and scratched his balls one final time before pulling up his briefs and letting the elastic band snap freely against his waist. The last night had been wonderful, and he had just awoke feeling like a million bucks, fully energized, and ready to tackle the day. Nothing satisfies a man more thoroughly than to have his cock and balls polished to a shine by the saliva of a beautiful woman, and to have her milk every drop of semen which had built up inside over the course of a long day.

It was now the morning after that wonderful time of having his balls cleaned and worshipped, and naturally his semen reserves had replenished themselves over the course of the night. He was eager for another session, but that would have to wait until he found a new woman to service him. His most recent partner (whose name he had already forgotten) had dwindled too small for his eyes to see, and her microscopic body had become lost somewhere on the vast landscape of his body - never to be seen or heard from again.

He wasn't sure where she was now, or if she was even alive, but if he were to guess he would say she was most likely somewhere within the wrinkled and musky skin of his scrotal sac. Perhaps her speck-sized body had been cast off during the course of the night as his colossal body turned over in his sleep. Maybe she was now lost on his bed-sheets, crawling around blindly and without hope of rescue? Or maybe she had been tattooed into an invisibly small red splotch against his well toned thighs or buttocks? These are just a few of the many possible fates the tiny woman may have suffered. In the end, it didn't really matter to Rob, because he would never see her again, and neither would her friends and family members. He had planned this so carefully, that the police wouldn't even know where to begin - just as they didn't know where to begin with the dozens of other young women who had similarly vanished without a trace in recent months.

Rob chuckled to himself as he recalled a few of the highlights of his career as a serial killer. He was the very first to shrink the corpses of his victims in order to dispose of all evidence. From there, he quickly progressed into shrinking the victims before murdering them, and soon found this to be more to his liking. A woman who was only an inch or two in height was much easier to abuse and control than a woman of normal height, and something about their tiny stature and high-pitched squeaks of terror was very arousing to him.

For all he knew, at this very moment his home may be crawling with naked mite-sized women, wandering for the remainder of their pathetic little lives across the carpeted fibers of his vast floor, perhaps feasting upon his dead skin cells and other debris, until they in turn are devoured by an insect, inhaled by a vacuum cleaner, or crushed beneath the heavy weight born on his enormous feet. In a similar manner, his masculine form might be the current abode of some of his most recent conquests - of course, that assumes the tiny critters had managed to hang on as he showered, or went about his daily activities. If these unfortunate women had somehow managed to retain the will to live, there was no doubt an abundance of dead skin cells for them to feast on, and briny sweat and oil from his pores for them to lap up like cats.

Of course, all of this was merely speculation on his part, as no scientist had ever researched how long a mote-sized human could survive in a world of such enormous perils (Indeed, few aside from Rob was even aware that such a thing as shrinking human beings was even possible). But every now and then he might feel a tickling or itching sensation on his balls or other part of his body, and he liked to imagine this was the result of one of the tiny female struggling to survive on the hostile terrain of his male body. In his mind, he pictured a tiny human life being snuffed out every time he scratched an itch, and this image always stirred his large penis back to life, fueling his hunger for yet more victims.

He quickly dressed, and in no time he was out the door with his pet dog on a leash. Outside, the piercing light of the sun had just began to creep out from beyond the horizon, as Rob walked his dog towards the local park. Once there, he sat down on a wrought iron bench and produced a cigarette from the pack he kept in his shirt pocket, and began to smoke. A few minutes later, he noticed through his peripheral vision that someone had sat down next to him on the bench.

"Ahhh! Beautiful morning, isn't it?" He heard a female voice say. He turned to get a better look at the woman, but was disappointed to discover she was more than a little on the heavy side, and not particularly attractive according to his standards. Nevertheless, he nodded politely and began petting his dog's head.

"You're a dog lover too? This here is my dog Mittens." Said the woman, referring to a white poodle she held on a leash.

Rob took another drag of his cigarette before exhaling a cloud of smoke. "Yeah, me and Buster here go way back."

The woman nodded, probably starting to realize that Rob wasn't the sort of person who liked to run his mouth. "So, you think Buster and Mittens might make good friends?" asked the Woman. Rob turned towards her, and the chubby woman smiled at him warmly - apparently unaware of what lay in store for her.

"Well, maybe you could come on over to my place and we can find out. I haven't had any breakfast yet, so perhaps you could join me for that." Rob replied with a grin.

The woman followed him back, and the two of them sat down on the couch (perhaps unwittingly crushing a few tiny women in the process!). There they talked for awhile, and as usual, Rob had successfully manipulated the woman into submission, and in no time had her practically begging for him to pull down his trousers so she could devote some attention to his swollen manhood. "Alright, but you better thank me for letting you see this." Rob said as he unzipped his pants.

***

Jill had wailed for hours in the musky sweltering heat of the black man's genitals in which she had been hopelessly lost. She had not slept a wink during the course of the night, and felt dehydrated and weak from lack of food and water in this inhospitable environment. Her throat had become hoarse and painful from her nearly non-stop screaming during this waking nightmare which would not end. She had attempted to find relief by gulping down some of the briny sweat which had clung copiously to the giant man's thick rubber-like skin, but the high salt content had only worsened her dehydration.

She had spontaneously and mysteriously dwindled in height to a mere fraction of an inch and had become adhered, ironically, in the sticky slime of her own saliva - which she had coated the massive genitals with herself just a few moment earlier. During the course of the night, the saliva had dried like glue, and this combined with the preponderance of Rob's sweat had kept her cemented to his dark flesh. Now and then, she had some close calls when his giant fingers descended down at her and scratched at his manly hide.

During those long hours she knew little more than darkness, fear, loneliness and an overwhelming masculine aroma and heat which washed over her dainty female form like a tropical depression, bathing her in it. She had been conquered by it. Every breath she inhaled was of his scent, and there was no longer a trace of the perfume she had applied liberally to herself the night before. It had all been washed away - just as she would be the next time he showered.

She had no idea what was going on in the big world outside her testicular prison, but she could tell something must be happening. The enormous black penis began to expand and rise like a piston before her. She watched in awe, and probably would have been aroused by the spectacle were it not for the horror and despair of her present condition. All of a sudden, there was a burst of blinding light, as her dark universe was shattered into a million shards as Rob's genitals were freed from the confines of his pants (with Jill along for the ride).

Her blue eyes squinted shut in this blinding light which they were unprepared for. She was, for the most part, finally free of the stifling heat and musky air, and her tiny lungs gasped in relief at the first fresh air she had breathed in since Rob had emptied his bladder sometime earlier. This was far from the level of freedom she would have liked, but it was definitely an improvement. Sadly, she was at the mercy of her giant host, and she would only have this relief whenever he chose to let his balls out (which wasn't nearly as often as she would have liked).

Jill was in for the shock of a lifetime as her eyes finally adjusted, and she was able to see what was going on in the world outside Rob's crotch. Her eyes quickly widened in horror when she looked up and observed the unfamiliar face of a chubby woman with wavy brown hair and green eyes. Jill screamed in terror as she struggled in vain to free himself from her sticky hold in order to either flee or hide somewhere. To Jill, it seemed as if the large woman's enormous green eyes were fixed directly on her tiny pale form, which stood out in great contrast to the dark landscape on which she was adhered. To make matters even worse, the strange woman began to lick her lips as if she were eyeing a slice of cheesecake.

It took Jill a few moments to realize that she had become so small and insignificant that the giant woman couldn't possibly have seen her, unless she had a magnifying glass and was looking specifically for her. The chubby brunette was completely oblivious to Jill's existence, and was only interested in the feast of hardened man-flesh presented before her (not that this came as any conciliation to poor Jill).

***

"On your knees." Rob said, pointing to the floor in front of the couch. The fat woman complied obediently. "Good. Now worship my balls!" he commanded.

Without hesitation, Rachelle went to work licking the salty sweat from Rob's testicles. She closed her eyes and savored the manly flavor, which excited and aroused her intensely. Her thick pink lips began inching closer and closer to the colossal penis, but was surprised by the man's reaction. "Not yet! I want every inch of my sweaty sac licked clean first! You don't get this until you're done." To emphasis this, Rob moved his hips causing his firm penis to slap her across the face in disapproval.

This abuse and humiliation only aroused Rachelle even further, and spurred her to begin planting wet kisses all over his sac and sucking on one of his walnut-sized testicles between her lips. Seeing this made Rob smile, and he began to shudder excitedly; not just from the physical pleasure of having his nuts sucked, but also because that area was the area of his body where the beautiful blonde woman had shrunk out of his sight, and where she probably still remained. But probably not for long, because the chubby woman was doing a very thorough job of polishing him off, oblivious to the horror scene unfolding beneath her slurping maw.

***

"Help me! Please!" Jill screamed hysterically, as a tongue larger than a football field descended and began to lap at the leathery surface on which she was held. The slimy pink tongue pressed into the yielding testicles, missing Jill, but at the same time providing her with a terrifying view inside the obese woman's gargantuan mouth. The woman's breath washed over her, and Jill nearly wretched at the smell of her horrible morning breath. "God, please don't let me die in there..." Jill sobbed, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Of all the ways she could have died, why must it be as an insignificant morsel in a fat woman's stomach? She hoped against all hope that this wouldn't be her fate. Maybe the woman would open her eyes and catch sight of her before it was too late?

No such luck. After a brief respite of licking and slurping, Jill's heart sank as the female giant went back to work with an even greater intensity. Lips the size of aircraft carriers fell like fluffy pink clouds and nearly caused Jill's ears to burst with the loud smacking sound they created after each descent. The great lips rose and fell, and rose again, leaving a moist imprint wherever they touched.

Jill raised her arms in a futile gesture to fend off the large slurping slimy lips as pressed down on her with a crushing force that broke her fragile ribs and arms, but thanks to their softness it did not kill her outright. To her surprise, she was still alive within what may have been a crease in the giant woman's lips. The warm, moist lip enveloped her microscopic body like a quivering blob of jello, making any breathing or movement completely impossible. But her claustrophobia would be short-lived, for only a moment later there was an impossibly loud slurp which managed to burst her eardrums and rendered her totally deaf for the remainder of her short life. Just like that, the chubby lips lifted off the testicles just as they had before; only this time, the lips unknowingly held a teensy blonde stowaway within the valley of one of its numerous creases.

Jill groaned wearily as she felt the enormous weight remove itself from her body. The unfathomable bulk of the giant lady's lips had managed to knock the wind (among other things) out of her, and left her with many broken bones. To think this was caused by nothing more than a simple kiss! She had just been essentially flattened, and her vision swam with stars. She quickly gathered that she was no longer on the black man's balls; but was now adhered to one of the woman's sticky lips instead. This fact no longer really mattered to her, and she only hoped that death would come as quickly as possible.

***

Rob now felt certain that if the tiny blonde bitch had been on his balls, then she must surely have been gobbled up by the greedy mouth of the fat brunette. By now, all of his manly sweat had been lapped off, and his balls had been polished to a shine by a thorough coating of female saliva. "Good job," he breathed. "Now you may have your reward," he said, pointing to his untouched penis.

"Ooooo thank you, master!" moaned Rachelle excitedly. Her hungry lips accepted the invitation delay, and immediately began to worship the veiny shaft with sloppy kisses.

***

Jill felt her body being crushed again, and she hoped that this would end her humiliation and suffering once and for all. Her body was twisted and broken, and she could no longer feel anything beneath her wait, let alone move. Escape would now be impossible, even if she were somehow freed of the stickiness which she was hopelessly mired in. The lip lifted off her shattered body, and left behind a torrent of foul-smelling saliva, which moved her body as if it were a raft being swept down a raging river. The dark surroundings told her she was once again somewhere on Rob's massive body - this time on the tip of his penis.

The giant woman's spittle had swept her limp body to within a stone's throw of Rob's cavernous pee-hole. If she weren't injured and if she had the inclination, she would easily be able to crawl inside and explore the uncharted interior of his urethra. As her blue eyes gazed helplessly upwards, she observed the brunette woman open her mouth widely, as if she were about to swallow a continent. This would be the last thing Jill would ever see, as the gargantuan lips closed around the enormous cock, sealing her within the humid cavern of the woman's mouth.

Every breathe Jill now took was of air that the giant woman had breathed in moments before, and this recycled air smelled revoltingly of whatever the woman had eaten for breakfast, mixed with the stench of bad breath, mixed together with the musky scent of Rob's penis. It was a terrible aroma, which literally made her vomit. If she had still been able to hear anything, she would probably be deafened once again by the loud cacophony of slurping and sucking.

Soon, the hot volcano she lay upon began to twitch violently; soon afterwards a geyser of hot white lava erupted outwards, but managed to miss her. Then in the darkness, a massive softness fell upon her and carried her off into a hot sea swarming with wriggling insects, which proceeded to defile her broken body in every way imaginable. Soon afterwards, Jill drowned in the hot liquid and her shattered corpse was gulped down into the obese woman's belly - where it would be dissolved without a trace.

***

Rachelle ran her tongue across the tips of the black man's penis to make sure she collected every drop of his masculine juices, and allowed herself to savor its taste on her tongue for awhile before gulping it down into her eagerly waiting stomach to be digested. "Thank you very much for that yummy snack!" she exclaimed, as she rubbed her stomach in contentment.

"You've had your treat. Now it's time for me to get mine!" Rob said.

"What do you mean?" replied the woman.

"What I mean is, get out of those clothes!"

"Ooooh! And this wasn't even my birthday!" Rachelle exclaimed, as she began to strip out of her clothing in earnest. In less than a minute, the chubby brunette kicked off her XXXL-sized satin panties, and stood naked before him. She wasn't quite sure what he had in mind, but she was more than eager to find out.

To her astonishment, Rob held out his hands and began chanting in a tongue which was incomprehensible to her. She was baffled by this, and was beginning to think it was probably time for her to make an exit, but to her horror she found that her body was frozen and unable to move a muscle! She could only listen on as Rob began to chant, and suddenly she felt her body begin to dwindle in stature! The room and everything in it began to grow all around her, and she screamed as Rob's shoes began to tower above her like houses!

At last, the process came to a halt, and Rachelle was alarmed to find herself surrounded by a sea of dark carpet fibers and various other debris and items. Her nude body was no longer frozen, and she quickly took advantage of this by running off as fast as she could. But she had barely managed to move one inch across the giant carpet before giant fingers descended next to her and plucked her up as effortlessly as if she were a coin being picked up from the sidewalk.

***

Rob chuckled to himself as he rolled the naked fat woman with his fingers and looked her over. "Damn, you are one ugly bitch! I don't know what I was thinking letting you suck my dick like that." he said.

The naked woman screamed hysterically, but she was so small that these high-pitched screams were completely inaudible to Rob (just like the screams of all the other women he had shrunk and disposed of). But Rob was pleased with his handiwork this time. Usually, he shrunk his victims too small to see or interact with, but this woman was about the size of a beetle which meant he could push her around and torment her to his heart's content. "I must be getting better at this shrinking business." he thought.

Now, he had to decide what he was going to do with her. She was much too large to be lost on his body, and he didn't really want an ugly woman like her on his testicles anyway. So what would he do? All of the sudden, a light bulb went off metaphorically above his head, and he sat down and began to take off his shoes and socks.

"I know how much you fat women love to eat, so I'm going to put you somewhere where you can eat to your heart's content. Bon appetite!" Rob shouted, as he shoved the struggled woman beneath his stinky toes. "Tonight I'm going to go on a date with a REAL women, and I want my feet to be clean, you got that? You eat all the lint and sweat down there and I'll let you live... for awhile. Otherwise, you're going to be getting a lot smaller. Do you understand me?" Rob said, and wriggled his massive toes over the screaming woman to emphasize how serious he was.

And with that, he pulled his sweaty socks back over his feet, mainly to ensure his newest victim wouldn't be able to somehow escape from the clutches of his toes. "Oh, and if you see any other women down there, be sure to send my regards." He added with a laugh.

Rob then began rummaging through the woman's clothing and her purse for and money or valuables he might find. After finishing with that, he was about to light himself up another cigarette and chill out for a bit, but was interrupted by the sound of whimpering. He looked over to see his dog Buster looking up at him pleadingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry boy! Where are my manners?" Rob said as he walked over to where the two dogs were sitting. He then held out his hands and repeated his chanting, causing the woman's pet poodle to dwindle down until it was the size of a mouse. "Okay, now you two play nice!" Rob said with a laugh. It wasn't long before instinct took over, and soon Buster had the other dog in his mouth as if it were a chew toy; which he played around with for awhile, before swallowing it whole and alive.

Meanwhile, Rob began to count the money he pilfered from his victim's clothing. "Looks like there will be more than enough here to pay for my date with Tiffany tonight" he said.


THE END
Chapter End Notes:
Well, what did you think? Drop me a comment.