- Text Size +

Matt blearily returned to full consciousness as Sarah's warm, sweat-sticky toes unpeeled from around his body. The darkness inside her sneaker was steadily replaced with light while her foot was pulled out of the opening, and was soon replaced by the sight of her delighted fingers reaching inside to collect him. The man made no attempt to resist, and in fact stood up to allow the giant eighteen-year-old to grab him into her fist.

            The blonde sat on the edge of her bed, and admired her three-inch toy with bright eyes and a loving smile.

            "Hi, Boogie! Mommy missed you today!" Sarah squealed, just as enthusiastic as ever. She cuddled Matt into both cupped palms and drew him to her lips, kissing him full on the head. A grimace crossed her face, probably at the greasy flavor which was now painted on Matt's body from squishing under her toes all day, but she covered it up. "You felt so good under there today, rubbing around on my feet. I'm so glad I have a pet I can take to school with me every day without anybody knowing. It's like we never have to be apart!"

            Matt was stoic, just glad to have fresh air again. He'd been in the girl's possession for a full month now, and about twenty of those thirty days were spent inside Sarah's shoes while she happily went about her activities, grappling him with her toes and using him like a rolling massage tool whenever he slid under her slick sole.

            The experience in grimy, sweaty, balmy blackness for eight straight hours a day was an undeniable hell. Gentle and well-intentioned though the girl appeared, she did not know her own strength, and imprisoning the tiny man under her oily bare feet or sopping cotton socks each day was taking a serious toll. Plus the evenings weren't much better, when Sarah chose to play with Matt under her soles and toes on the bed while she watched TV; then, a rough night of being fondled between her palms in the middle of good dreams. Adding bizarre insult to injury, Sarah had recently taken to referring to herself as Matt's "Mommy," which just made their whole dynamic even weirder.

            "Guess what, Boogie?" Sarah wheedled softly. Her rich brown eyes appealed to Matt with interest, and she looked genuinely expectant that he might answer, even though it was established that she couldn't understand his words. "Aren't you gonna guess?"
            "You're going to let me go?" Matt said sarcastically.

            "Awww... listen to you, with your cute little meep-meep sounds. I love it, just like I love you, Boogie," Sarah cooed. She used her thumb to smear away some of the congealed foot sweat from Matt's face, and languished another, slower kiss on his face which briefly interrupted his airflow. Her strawberry yogurt breath wafted with sugary girth around his head. "I can't wait for you to guess, so I'll just say it. Bobby asked me if I wanna "hang" tonight. Bobby Macintyre!"

            Matt nodded. He'd been around his bubbly mistress long enough to know that this was big news. Sarah had been harboring a major crush on Bobby for at least a year now, and was itching for him to approach her, too shy to do it herself. Which Matt found ironic, since Sarah was definitely not shy when it came to stuffing a tiny stranger under her naked, perspiring feet day after day. He wondered how Sarah might react if Bobby were to mysteriously shrink down to three inches tall. Would she still be fiending for his affections and her first romantic kiss, or would she simply jam Bobby between her opposite set of toes so she could have a boy wriggling under each foot?

            "We're gonna go out to get pizza and a movie. Oh, Boogie, I'm sooooo nervous! I gotta get ready soon, cuz I gotta look super cute and pretty, so Bobby will wanna go again sometime," Sarah explained. She curled both legs up on the bed, and lowered Matt down onto her nearest exposed foot; while she continued blathering, she massaged his body along her weary sole, and ran his head past the crests of her jutting toes. "But at least I'll have you with me the whole time, to keep me company! I won't feel as nervous with you hugging my toes like the precious little thing you are."

            Matt cringed, and not just from the continued feeling of his face grazing the pillowy, damp underside of Sarah's spritely foot. When the girl said she was going on a date, his first thought was hope for being left alone on her shelf for the evening while she was off going ga-ga for Bobby. Instead, it seemed, there would be no break, and his duty as Sarah's living insole would continue on into the night.

            For two hours, Sarah painstakingly prepped for the date. She tried on seven different outfits before settling on a simple pink blouse and jeans; next, the girl straightened her wavy golden hair, and carefully applied her makeup. During this particular activity, while Sarah sat in front of her vanity and spread shiny gloss on her lips, Matt was down on the carpet pinned beneath the ball of the girl's foot. He was made to look up the expansive tower of her upturned sole over his head while she lovingly squashed the rest of him. The experience was novel, and weighted heavily on him, as the complete mass of Sarah's monstrous body threatened to pop him all the while; still, she was careful not to do so, and at least she'd bathed, which meant a fruity perfume permeated her skin now instead of sweat. For this, Matt was grateful.

            At last it came time to head out for the date. Sarah slid her first foot into elegant ballet flats, then extended the leathery opening of the opposite boat to Matt, and beamed expectantly at him.

            "Climb inside, Boogie," she said. "We're going on a date now, and your Mommy wants you to come."