- Text Size +

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 24: Sleeping Titan


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

The large group of small men looked up at her, hope in their eyes as she outlined her wishes. Her words backed by the soft boiling of the pot they were all gathered near.


“I’m looking for a strong, firm cock to give me a real pounding, I’ve been a titan for what feels like forever, and the Goddess not once let me take a man to bed. I’m gagging for it…”


Her large body swept over the group as she poured a fine powder into the boiling water. Skillfully the large titan added various other large ingredients, chunks for vegetation four times the size of the small men she had waiting around on a platform around the rim.


“This soup is delicious, by the way. You cant die while it cooks you, and it makes you soft and chewy. It is the kind of pleasurable food normally reserved for the divine table.”


She spoke softly as she stirred her boiling pot. Leaning down and sniffing the boiling water, the large woman smiled. The men were confused and scared as she prepared the meal.


“So, the rules are simple. I’ll fuck whoever isn’t in the pot when I get back.”


Emma smirked as she turned away, leaving the fifty or so men to descend into a furious brawl. As she stepped into the Goddesses bedroom, she gasped. There was another woman already in the room. A tall blonde woman with a shimmering green dress was standing there watching the Goddess sleep. As Emma reached for her powers, the woman turned to her sharply, shaking her head in warning. 


“I wouldn’t do that, young lady. If you attack me, I’ll have to defend myself, and that could wake your mistress.” 


The woman spoke with a confident, direct voice that immediately pushed Emma into a more defensive stance. The Blonde stepped closer to the sleeping God and crouched down closer to her.

“I once served her as you do...It took me thousands of years to escape her mental hold and only minutes for it to come back over me.”


Emma tilted her head as she thought back. The Goddess had been ranting about her former slaves escaping her. 


“I should wake her. She’s been looking for you for a very long time, as I recall.”


The new woman shook her head as she moved her hands over the sleeping divine, green strings of magic dropping down over the nude woman’s sleeping form. 


“You can’t wake her. We have an agreement. I am Sarah, Goddess of Life. I am here to create new worlds for your mistresses to oversee. I am just seeding a civilisation on her bed, A population with a single focus of serving their sleeping deity.” 


The maid approached slowly as she watched the kneeling Goddesses fingers move over her mistress's body. Thousands of minuscule people were taking form across Charlotte’s sleeping skin. 


“This civilisation will be blessed with the knowledge of where they are and who they serve. They will keep your mistress clean and maintained as she sleeps.”


Emma watched as the small population grew, spreading quickly as the Goddesses power created more and more of them.


“Why would you do this? Charlotte wants to consume you…”


Sarah moved to the bed beside the sleeping woman, creating more and more people, crafting the mortals to survive in sustenance available on a sleeping woman. 


“Cassandra and I are putting our hearts into this project. We want Charlotte to be satiated and happy in her reality. We believe she will rediscover our powers within herself in time. Once she does, she will no longer need to hunt us.”


Emma stood as she saw that Karen had been gagged. The small maid was staring up at her with pleading eyes. Reaching down, Emma pulled the gag from her mouth. Karen spluttered in anger as she screamed.


“WAKE UP GODDESS, WAKE UP GODDESS, WAKE UP!”


The small woman started screaming at the top of her voice. Emma leaned back down and tied the gag back into place without saying a word. Sarah looked over and nodded to her as she stood to admire the new civilisation she had created. 


“Assign someone to keep them on the bed if they start to expand to the floor, sweep them up. They have been designed to serve, not to explore.”


The green Goddess vanished as she turned, leaving Emma to examine the now millions of microscopic people all moving around the sleeping titan’s body. As she leaned down, she could see them all turn to her and fall to their knees. 


“Good. This is good. If you need anything, just uh...pray to me, I guess.” 


She spent another few minutes observing them; the smell of her soup caught her attention. Spinning quickly, she made her way back to the kitchen. Two small men were still wrestling on the platform as she approached. One turned to look at her as the other seized the moment. Kicking him in the stomach, the man buckled and fell into the boiling water. Emma leaned down and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of the soup as she began to stir it. 


“And we have a lucky winner. I’ll just turn this down to simmer for a bit while we get down to it. If you guys in the pot want to splash around for a bit, it helps with the flavour.”


Smiling, she plucked her victor between two fingers and strode out towards her bedroom. Her serving Priestesses all bowed as she passed, her gestures indicating for them all to leave. Closing the door behind them, Emma placed the small man in the center of her bed and stepped back. She felt her excitement build as she shot out her divine power, enlarging the man by nearly an inch.


“Mm, Okay...That’s not ideal.”


The maid complained as she shot out her divine power again, the man’s height remaining unchanged. Frustrated, Emma conjured her energy into her palms and thrust out a surge of growth energy at the tiny man. The bed exploded in size, pushing Emma back as she could no longer see onto her mattress. Excited, she quickly expanded her size to match the new bed. The man was not visible, and his scale did not adjust with her bed. 


“Oh, for Goddess sake, Can’t a girl get a quick fuck around here…”


Emma cast out her power once more, reducing the room back to her regular scale as she sat on the edge of the bed, the tiny man rolling into the impression alongside her ass. An idea crept into her mind. She shrank down to his size. 






Mf - Son of M and F, The People of Charlotte.

 

They were entering the second age when the screaming started. The massive woman trapped in Goddess Mountain had broken free for her mouth cover and now yelled down at them from her elevated position. The huge female had identified herself as Karen and had been demanding they worship her as well as their one true Goddess. 


Mf had been sweeping the mountainside for Goddess dust, one of the few resources their civilisation thrived on when Karen’s giant foot had kicked him. 


“HAH, GOT YOU BUG!” 


The large woman cheered as Mf felt his body tumbled from the mountain; the others watched in horror as his body broke. Mf, Mf and Fm rushed over to inspect his broken body. They had all taken the names of their parents. However, their civilisation had one generation of M’s and F’s, and the second generation was all Mf and Fm names, respectively. 


Mf lay still, his body causing him great pain as Fm kneeled and took out her sweatpouch. The small container made from Goddess dust that held an amount of divine sweat. They had quickly learned to harness the resources available to them as Fm pushed Mf to drink. Mf drank the thick salty liquid, feeling his body recover, and the pain subsided. 


“Mf thanks Fm, The screamer is dangerous, but we must sweep.”


The group turned to look at the enormous feet kicking towards them as Karen’s malevolent eyes glared at them. Fm gestured to a few of the nearby Mf’s and pointed down along the Goddess Mountain.


“Mf’s go see Toe Clan, they have sharp sticks from nail, Request help with the screamer.”


The group bowed their heads in respect to Fm’s authority and headed back to their village to collect supplies. The trip to Toe Clan would be a three weeks journey each way. They would need to assemble a expedition to bring back supplies. Thez reverently packed a large coiled hair from Goddess Head, their village’s most valuable item, so that they could offer a trade. 


Mf joined the other Mf’s as they set out on the long hike across the mountains. The screamer could be heard cursing them even as they travelled days and weeks away from where she was trapped. A shadow fell over them as a celestial object passed over, a massive sheet of pure blue.


“LUNCHTIME KAREN, YOU GET ME TODAY. EM DISMISSED THE PRIESTESSES FOR SOME REASON.”


The booming voice sent them cowering to their knees as the impossible being spoke over them. The screamer stopped as the new force of nature approached her. Mf turned to watch from their camp on Thigh Peak. The source of their fear was another of the Divine ones, beings that came and went but never interacted with them. The Screamer yelled back at her, blasphemy that should never be tolerated.


“She hasn’t fed me in weeks. Shes fucking forgot me! I’ve had to try and catch these fucking bugs in my mouth! You tell her I’ll remember this!”


Mf turned to his group and signalled for them to cover their ears, anticipating a harsh reply from the divine one. The large woman spoke softer than expected but still at traumatising volume.


“I HAVE NOT SEEN EMMA EITHER. SHE’S BEEN LOCKED UP IN HER CHAMBERS. NOW OPEN WIDE, HERE COMES THE FOOD TRAIN!”


The planet-sized woman was forcing a long stick into the screamer's mouth. Mf turned back to the camp. He gestured to keep moving. The Divine one’s distraction was only slowing them down. 


Over the next couple of weeks, the Divine one had returned regularly, each time the screamer fell silent, her soft whimpering haunting them into each night. At last, they reached the Toe Clan, Greeted by a young man, introducing himself as Clyde. Mf turned to Mf in confusion as they both then stared at ‘Clyde.’

“You not a son of M and F? You are a son of C, L, I, D, E?”

Mf said curiously as he followed the younger man into the Village constructed in the Goddess Mountain Nail Cave. Clyde smiled and offered them a seat at a large table, gesturing to the others around the room. 


“No, We take our names from the Book of Karen. I am Clyde, Died by Snort, 2/10. This is my wife James, Died by Finger, 4/10.”


Mf looked over to Mf and Mf and shook his head in confusion as they looked to James. The females were usually the ones who handled the trade. Mf bowed towards her as Mf retrieved the large coil of hair. 


“We are Mf, Mf and Mf from Lower Breast, Near Screamer, We seek to trade for sharp nail, We have head hair.”


James smiled at them as she turned to Clyde, who in turn nodded to a third man sitting nearby. The man seemed to be advanced in age as he chewed on a thick strand of something organic.


“I am Helen, Fucked, 10/10. For what purpose do you see our sharp nail? We have learned from experience not to give it to the primitives north of V-Crack.”


Mf turned to the new man, confused as the large hair was dragged onto the table. He gestured to the large coil and then pointed to a polished shard of the toenail on the wall. 


“We need sharp nails, build a sharp stick, silence screamer, she kills us.”


Helen nodded as he turned to James and Clyde. 


“They seek to harm the screamer. She is sacred to us. There will be no trade.”


All three Toe-clan members stood and pulled spears from the wall, levelling them towards Mf. Helen reached behind him and hit a large cylinder, a loud ‘bong’ sounded, and others appeared. Mf turned to Mf and shook his head. They heaved the coil of hair back onto their shoulder. 


“No trade, No need for fight. We all serve the Goddess.”


The Toe-Clan seemed to relax as the group of Mf’s backed down and made their way out from under the large nail cave. The group felt defeated as they began the long hike back to Lower Breast village. 


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

 

“FUUUUUUUUCK YES!”


Emma screamed as she rolled back onto the massive bed. Her latest fuck, Ruben, laying exhausted next to her. She had turned into a nymph over the last couple of weeks. Kate had come to check on her a few times, but Emma had never let her through the door. The afterglow of her latest climax lingered as she felt her normal size return. There was something erotic about the soft dragging of her plush bedsheets on her expanding skin that made her feel warm and tingly. The lover responsible for the latest lust session was pushed aside as her ass grew back to her maids scale. 


Waking from her nap, she began her regular ritual. Gripping Ruben between two fingers, she strode over to her wall and pulled back the long silk curtain she had installed. Hundreds of small men, pinned in a massive grid, all whining mercy at her as she appraised them.


“You were certainly in the top 10, Rube. That thing you did with your nose was bizarre but wonderful….”


She said as she tapped his tiny body against her lip, scanning the wall. Reaching out with her free hand pushed down on Gordon, moving him from 6th to 7th. The whole wall shifted with motion as everyone from 7th to 450th moved down a position. 


“Yea, 6th, Congratz, little dude.”


Emma cooed as she pinned the small man onto a small board. The pin became literal when Emma drove a long tac through his shoulder, locking him in place as he screamed in pure agony. Placing her new 6th place onto her wall, she stepped back to admire her collection, her nude body taunting them as she let the curtain flow closed.


“Okay, Just one more, and I’ll check on Becky…”


She promised herself for the twelfth time she had made the same promise as she greedily opened the tribute box once more. 


 

Chapter End Notes:


----
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute