- Text Size +


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 7: Spoiled Meat


Acolyte Ophelia - New Valis Acolyte

 

Her mistress screamed down the hall, the commands of a bratty mortal. Ophelia hopped to her feet promptly, swiping a tray of sweets and fruits from the shelves with one arm and clutching a jug of wine with her other. A manservant appeared by the door as she left the kitchens.

 

"Mistress Ophelia, The doctor is here to see the lady of the house."

 

He offered promptly before vanishing into a servants entrance. The Temple was a maze of such tunnels to allow the lesser help to move around unseen.

 

 The woman lay on her plush four-poster bed, two other temple acolytes already attending her with massages and pedicures. This work was degrading for an Acolyte, serving a mortal. It was, however, The will of the Priestess and as such was beyond question. The heavyset woman rolled over as Ophelia appeared, offering the tray of food, the gluttonous woman smirked at her as she reached for the food. 

 

    "Be a dear Ophy and fetch me some hunky men, I fancy an Orgy this evening!"

 

The woman crooned as she stuffed her face with a rich piece of cake. Her fellow Acolytes wasted no time in applauding the idea of having some men brought in for pleasure. Ophelia knew they were only pushing these ideas to get themselves the night off. A sentiment she supported.

 

    "Of course, Mistress, I will arrange it at once. Oh, The Doctor is here to see you."

 

The rotund woman squinted her eyes at her as she swallowed the food in her mouth. She reached for another piece of cake as she kicked the Acolyte by her feet in the face and brushed the other from her shoulders with an overhead swipe. 

 

    "Better show her in then, Out slaves, The doctor and I have important business."

 

The two other Acolytes fell into step behind Ophelia as she left the room, quickly dropped the serving trays and turning towards the main entrance. The small lobby was a practical affair with little decoration, the Mistress of the house never ventured here. As they opened the door, all three Acolytes fell to their knees in supplication. 

 

    "Maid Emma, It is a pleasure to see you again."

 

Ophelia offered in greeting as a formally dressed woman in a dark blue skirt and blouse stepped in, gesturing for them all to stand. She smiled warmly at them as she slowly stepped towards the hallway to the mistresses home.

 

    "You know I don't like all that formal stuff Ophy, Hows the latest client doing?"

 

The three Acolytes followed reverently behind the Goddesses Maid as she took her time walking towards their esteemed guest.

 

    "She's one of the worst we've ever had, mean, cruelly treats us like dirt."

 

Ophelia spat with undisguised venom in her voice. Her fellow Acolytes nodded their approval as Emma glanced back. The maid shrugged as she stopped outside the luxury chambers and addressed the three Acolyte.

 

    "Listen, If she's ready I'll take her off your hands today, If not, Another week, I have mentioned to Priestess Lisa that you are performing exemplary work, The last girl you attended earned me some high praise with our Goddess. I like it. Your work is not unappreciated."

 

Ophelia grinned as she fell into a  deep curtsey, her companions doing the same as Emma entered the room. 


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

 

The room smelled of honey and caramel as she closed the doors behind her, watching the Acolytes scurry away. Emma had fallen into her new role quickly, The Goddess had given her a chance, and she had wasted no time in perfecting her craft at a level to impress a Divine. She had made friends with the various priestesses, and offered up ideas in which they could best serve their deity, receive recognition for their efforts and stimulate their population at the same time. Thus came the pleasure chambers. Luxury apartments build within the planetary temples, hosting mortals with everything their hearts could desire. These chosen few would be pampered and cared for, treated like royalty by none other than the temples own Acolytes. 

 

Emma smiled as she looked at the large woman on the comfortable bed. The woman struggled to stand to greet her as she approached-a sign she had not had to move much the last few months. Perfect. Gesturing for her to remain seated, Emma pulled a chain up to the bed and placed her bag down on the bed. 

 

    "So, Libby, How have they been treating you?"

 

She offered gently as she withdrew a small scanning device and carefully ran it along the woman's thighs and stomach. Libby sighed as she chewed on a grape.

 

    "Sneaky little wenches, I caught one of them eating one of my grapes when they thought I wasn't looking, I'd very much like her replaced. I am also putting on a bit of weight. Maybe we could get a treadmill in here or something..."

 

The woman's snide tone irked Emma slightly as she thought back to what the Acolytes had said about her. Sliding her hands around the woman's back, she squeezed at the rolls of fat around the pampered woman's midsection. She smiled to herself as she withdrew and looked at the woman in the eyes.

 

    "You're very tender, the Acolytes have done an excellent job keeping you relaxed. Your weight seems to be coming along nicely too. I don't think you'll have to worry about the thieving girls anymore. I think you're ready to move up to the next stage."

 

Emma smirked as she packed her scanner back into her back and stood up. The woman started to throw questions and complaints at her as she left, but Emma had no further interest in a discussion as she left the chambers. Ophelia was waiting for her by the exit, the Three Acolytes eager for her verdict.

 

    "She's ready, Oil her up and slide her through the gate."

 

The three Acolytes almost jumped with joy as they awkwardly bowed and half sprinted towards Libby's chambers.

 

The temple lights dimmed as Emma entered the central kitchens. Everything was spotless, As it always should be. Emma started pulling the various herbs and spices from the racks. It had become a tradition for the Acolytes who nurtured the meat to be present during its preparation. This was a reward to the Acolytes, being of divine stature was never awarded to anyone below a maid under any normal circumstances. The Goddess allowed Emma this luxury as part of the deal for her devoted work. 

 

Em smiled as the larger woman slid from the small door on the end of her counter. The woman careened across the smooth surface before reaching a slow stop in the centre of her chopping board. The woman was five inches, well oiled and perfectly fattened. The door to her left opened, and Ophelia stood, awaiting an invite. Smiling, she beckoned them in,

 

    "Come in girls, Welcome to the Temple Kitchen, If the Goddess comes in, drop to your knees and remain perfectly still and silent unless addressed. Now, you three can start preparing the sides. I'll start on the main dish."

 

The Acolytes got to work on the various workspaces as Emma placed her hand on the terrified woman before her. She muttered under her breath as she rubbed the woman gently, her oiled body sliding through her fingers as she flipped her over a couple of times. Her fingers tingled with divine power as the limited immortality soaked into the screaming woman. Finally, Emma flipped her back onto her back and pinned her under two fingers as her other hand drew a long sharp blade. She smiled sweetly as she spoke to the terrified looking Libby. 

 

    "This is going to hurt...a lot...but do not fear, you're not going die, You're not even going to bleed, The Goddess likes her meat juicy."

 

Emma squirted her eyes as her tongue slid to one side of her mouth as she focused, bringing the knife down onto the squirming form. The girl bucked at the first cut, a fine shallow diagonal slice, as promised there was no blood although the woman was now writhing in pain. Emma repeated the process, crisscrossing the woman's skin with shallow slits. When she was done, the woman was unable to move without opening a cut, causing her more pain. As a result, she held very still when Emma released her. Turning towards Ophelia, the maid pointed to the agonised woman. 

 

    "Now you can have some revenge, Wash your hands, come over here and kneed this spice mix into her, make sure shes thoroughly coated before we lightly toast her."

 

Ophelia's face lit up in a grin as she hurried over to stand over her former mistress, the woman was blind from tears and rocking around in agony. The Acolyte took the spice bowl and sprinkled it over the chopping board next to the woman who had been degrading her of the last six months. She spoke with a cold tone as her hand reached for the woman.

 

    "I'm going to enjoy this you little bitch..."

 

The large hand gripped and squeezed the oiled cut-up woman who screamed in renewed agony. Ophelia wasted no time in placing her down in the spice mix and harshing rolling her around, making sure all of the narrow cuts were pulled open to allow the spices in. Emma nodded her approval as she placed the baking tray down next to the Acolyte. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The abyss was a silent and lifeless place, She hated being here, but the summons had been persistent. There was no power to match her in her plane of existence. Unfortunately, there were other plans of reality, and that knowledge had always irked her. It was one such plane that had reached out to her, Lyssa, The Goddess of the realm of death. Charlotte conjured herself a throne to sit in. There was nothing else in this void between planes of existence. She may as well sit down. The veil opened and the grey-skinned always naked form of Lyssa stepped though, looking as drab as Charlotte remembered her. 

 

    "You called?"

 

The Goddess said in a sarcastic tone as she kicked her feet up over the side of her new throne. The grey woman smiled as she created a similar style chair of her own.

 

    "You've been sending a lot more souls my way recently sister. I am concerned about you."

 

Charlotte sneered at the woman, sisters they were not, It seemed to something these other realm deities like to assume, family ties. She sighed as she withdrew a small squirming man from her bra, popping him between her fingers she watched amused as his soul squirted from her fingers and flew towards Lyssa. 

 

    "What can I say? Mileage varies on much pleasure I can extract from a single mortal life."

 

The other woman side as she caught the soul between her teeth and swallowed it. The grey woman extended her fingers, and the mist formed into the form of a large chart comprised of various stars. 

 

    "As you can see, the amount of life being funnelled to me as increase 40,000% over the last century, since your rebirth in the plane of mortals."

 

Charlotte sighed as she withdrew another couple of humans from her bra, this time tossing them up and catching them in her mouth, the crunch echoed through the void as the souls seeped from her lips, streaking towards the other Goddess. 

 

    "What can I say, My appetite for life grows with my domain over my universe!"

 

Lyssa grabbed the two souls from the air and gripped them tightly. She glared towards Charlotte as she stood from her throne.

 

    "Am I not mistaken in thinking you have yet to regain your power to create life? After you gave it up to explore the other dimensions?"

 

Both Goddess had been getting angry as the colours of abyss started to tint with growing magical energy. Charlotte stood, her throne vanishing in a puff of purple smoke behind her.

 

    "It is true. I have yet to reclaim that power from Sarah. It is only a matter of time. I am bringing the universe under the heel. She is running out of planets to hide on."

The two women stared at each other for a long silent moment before Lyssa backed down and turned to leave. She shook her head slightly as the veil opened.

 

    "Just don't kill them all before you recover the power to make more, My realm relies on yours, just as you rely on mine."

 

Charlotte shrugged as she plucked another mortal out and grinned towards the retreating grey Goddess.

 

    "I'll use as many as I please, I'll get back to my full strength soon, do not worry."

 

Then she was gone as Charlotte let the human fall and kicked the tiny being through the veil after the Goddess of Death.

 

Returning to her Temple, she breathed deep of the vibrant and colourful air, Once again, she was the most powerful being in the universe, and everything felt right. Striding into the kitchen, she saw Emma removing a tray from the oven as three other servants dropped to their knees. The room smelled beautiful as the Goddess slid into one of the chairs. 

 

"Emma, take out one on your jars of mortals, the one where they are the size of salt grains.." 

 

Her Chef quickly placed the fantastic smelling food down on the counter as she rushed to a cupboard and took out a glass jar. Bringing it over to the Goddess she knelt and offered it out to her. Charlotte smirked as she pointed towards the stove, a frying pan appearing, searing hot. 

 

    "Pour them into that...This should give that grey bimbo something to chew on..."

 

She said casually as she leaned forward, placing her in her hands to watch. The three serving girls seemed to fidget, trying to see as the maid slowly stepped towards the searing pan. Charlotte turned her divine sense into listening as millions of tiny mortals screamed out in terror before exploding in small firey pops as they touched the pans surface. As Emma kept pouring the little people turned into a thin red paste across the bottom of the pan, the room smelling of burned meat from the previously delightful scent. Emma turned as the last people fell from the jar;

 

    "That's all of them, Goddess, What should I do with the results?"

 

Charlotte smirked as she sat up again. She looked over the room, the serving girls and finally her eyes rested on the squirming girl on the baking tray, and she felt her mouth water a little. Turning back to Emma she nodded her approval.

 

    "Oh, just rinse it out, I was sending a message to an old friend, I would, however, like to try the meal you were preparing when I came in."

 

Emma smirked as she tossed the pan down to Ophelia who caught it without looking up. Turning back to Libby, she delicately dragged the baked woman onto the plate of salad and lightly dribbled some sauce over her squirming form. Her latest dish plated, the Chef turned back, fell to one knee once more and slid the plate in front of her Goddess.

 

The small woman writhed in pain as the fork broke into her, lifting the little woman to her mouth. The Goddess could smell the flavours as she pushed the whole woman into her mouth. She was savouring the delicious treat, sucking on it from a long moment before slowly chewing. A few minutes passed of culinary bliss before she finally swallowed and rested back in her chair.

 

    "Fuck, Emma, you were the best decision I have made in a long time... let's get another one of those for tomorrow shall we."