Random Shorts by hexall
Summary:

As a little exrcise to get back into writing, I've done a few shorts from a couple of requests I received, and I've decided to post them here too.


Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Crush, Fantasy, Futanari, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9059 Read: 41166 Published: December 30 2020 Updated: January 03 2021

1. Hardcore Gaming by hexall

2. Fun After Work by hexall

3. Clean Up Duty by hexall

4. Overflowing Love by hexall

5. A Crazy Performance by hexall

Hardcore Gaming by hexall
Author's Notes:

The request was about a videogame where size is based on level, and the players struggle to get past fairies. I changed it slightly, but that is about what you will find in this short. Contains: multisize, crush, vore, unaware.

 

"Come on! Promise you will give it a try!" Ashley said, pleading.

"Fine, fine. I'll try if you stop pestering me about it!" Rob replied.

The girl jumped in excitement. "Finally! I knew I would get to you, eventually. And you won't regret it, it's an awesome game. Real-life graphics, persistent changes to the game world, hyper-advanced AI. It's the perfect MMORPG."

Rob sighed. It has been two weeks since Sword of The East came out and his friend could not stop talking about it. He was not a fan of MMOs, and even less of a fan of immersive reality games, that used those expensive chairs and visors to make the user feel like they are part of the game world. VR was already too much for him, that was another step away from his beloved spreadsheet simulator games, as Ashley called them, that he loved.

A week later, his IGX machine arrived. It took him a few hours to set it up properly, but he finally managed. Giving it a try, he sat on the chair, put down the boots and gloves, and finally the visor as well. Darkness was rapidly replaced by a blinding white room, with a middle aged woman in a fancy waiting for him. "Welcome, I am your Immersive Gaming Extreme assistant. Would you like to run the first time configuration?"

Rob looked around, amazed. He could not believe how real it all felt. The ground he stepped on felt solid, the air he breathed felt real; stepping closer to the woman, he tried to touch her, and managed to! His hands felt a solid object under his fingers.

"All right. Let's do it."

Half an hour later, in which he ran, jumped, crouched, touched, and even tasted, he was done. "All right, assistant, please run the Sword Of The East."

"Of course."

 

The white room was replaced by a dusty room, with wooden walls, oil lamps, a fireplace, and everything else that you would find in a medieval house. There was a mirror in a corner, reflecting back the image of a digitized version of himself. He got closer, and a long list of sliders appeared beside it. Rob spent a bit of time tweaking a few things to make himself more... heroic looking, nothing too extreme, just a few touches. Finally, he opened the door. On the other side was another room, the walls made of stone bricks, armed guards stood at attention on both sides, and another, bigger, door stood in front of him.

Then a man in a fancy regal dress approached him. "May I ask you what kind of warrior will you be?" He said, handing him a scroll with various names and descriptions.

Oh, class selection! He immediately picked knight, it had always been his style in RPGs.

"Good, good. Now, what kind of world will you explore?" He said, handing over another scroll.

It was a glorified server filter, with options for PvP, guilds, events, and the like. He went to manual search and selected the one Ashley used. As he did so, he noticed a weirdly named setting "dynamic character appearance" was active.

"One last thing, what kind of adventure will you be having?"

One more scroll, with just one setting: Starting difficulty. Rob thought about it for a moment. Ashley was not one that enjoyed difficult games, but he was. If she liked this one, it meant it was probably a breeze, so if he wanted a challenge, he had to put the highest difficulty. And so he did.

As soon as he gave confirmation, the man disappeared, and the door opened. He went through.

 

The first thing he noticed was the light flooding his eyes. After a few seconds of re-adjustment, he found himself surrounded by green, but not the kind of green he expected, the trees looked like giant blades of grass. And above that, he could barely see strange blobs of color and shadows.

"Hey! A new hero! Yay, it's been a while since I've found one of you guys still this tiny" a feminine voice said from behind him. He turned around to see a gigantic being, emanating a faint light. She had a beautiful slender, feminine figure, and wide, golden wings attached to her back. Her light dress, white and golden in color, covered only the essential, leaving her longs legs completely bare. Her Short, golden hair fell naturally down her face, almost like a halo around her head. Her deep blue eyes fixed on him.

It was a fairy. He was almost positive she was. But then... "Wait, why are you so big?"

The fairy giggled. "Me? Big? I'm not even a foot tall. You're the tiny one."

"What? Why? What nonsense is this?"

"This world follows its special rules, hero. Your appearance here reflects your own power as a fighter. And you as a level 0 knight are as threatening as an ant" she said, with a smug smile.

"Are-Are you serious? How am I supposed to fight like this?"

"I'm told heroes choose their destiny when they come to our world. You have only yourself to blame."

Rob closed his fist. "I'm not going to be made fun of by a low level trash mob!" He screamed, while charging wildly at the fairy, his mighty sword in hand, his armor shining proud.

The fairy rolled her eyes. "Really?" She then simply lifted her bare foot, and let it fall down on him. Rob at first saw a shadow, then an enormous object crashed against him from above. The hit took the air out of lungs and forced him against the ground. The enormous pressure made it difficult to move, to breathe, even to think. And to make matters worse, the heat radiating from the fairy's foot was enough to cloud his vision. He looked at his HP, and discovered he was barely alive. A single hit point was keeping him there.

"That wasn't smart, was it?" The fairy said, and pushed down. The tiny knight immediately died, his body flattened under the fairy's sole. The creature lifted her foot and looked at the blood stain. "New heroes are so dumb, I love popping them!"

 

Rob woke up screaming. He then opened his eyes, but he could see nothing around him.

Suddenly text appeared in front of him. "You were killed by fairy, level 3. Experience points 0/1000." That did not look good.

He respawned I roughly the same spot. The fairy was still there, waiting for him. "Hey there, cutie! Wanna try again?"

Rob's blood boiled, and charged again with a might scream. The proud hero ran through the rough terrain at lightning speed, towards the malevolent foe.

"Oh, but I'm so tired, I think I will sit down" the fairy announced. Then she theatrically turned around, and let herself fall.

Shadows devoured the light around him, as a sense of impending doom filled his body. He looked up, to see the fairy's ass coming down as an unstoppable meteorite. Then nothing.

The fairy felt the hero's body explode under her ass. Giggling, she ground her booty against the soil for good measure.

The dark void again. "You were killed by fairy, level 3. Experience points 0/1000."

And then he back to the grass forest. He looked around up in the sky for the fairy, but he could not see her. Did she leave?

"All right, hero, I'll give you a chance this time. I'll let you go if you defeat my hand" she said.

Rob turned around and finally spotted her: She was laying down on her stomach behind some grass, that she now squished down to see him better.

Her hand advanced towards him, huge and menacing, each finger half as long as his entire body. The cruel digits were getting near. Rob prepared a defensive stance, ready to give it all. That was it, he may be able to escape that annoying fairy and actually start to play.

Then the fairy brought her middle finger and thumb together and released, sending him flying in the air. He had just enough time to see his HP bar disappear, before dying.

"You were killed by fairy, level 3. Experience points 0/1000."

"Yes, yes, I know, game. Thank you. Send me back already."

And the grass woods again. But this time, he did not waste time, he ran, as fast as he could. He had enough of that fairy.

"Oh, you're going away? Without even saying goodbye?" She said. He looked around, but he could not see her. Then he looked up, and there she was, hovering in mid air above him. "That's not polite. Very naughty of you. I'll have to punish you, young man."

Who the hell programmed this insane NPC AI? Rob looked around for a hiding spot, but there were none.

"I don't have a place to hold you in, though. Oh! I know!" She said, landing just beside him, with a loud thud that made him fall down. The fairy brought down her hand and took Rob between her fingers. The desperate hero struggle with all of his might against the mighty hand, but to no avail. Soon enough, he was high above the grass, in front of her face.

"I hope you like your prison!" And popped him in her mouth. The fleshy cavern was disgustingly slimy. A nightmare of muscles and teeth. Her tongue did not waste time and pushed him down towards her throat, then she swallowed, and Rob was sucked in, towards her stomach.

The infernal chamber welcomed him. Her stomach acids eagerly began eating away at his HP, while the lack of air accelerated the process. In twenty or so seconds, he was dead meat.

The fairy patted her belly. "They taste great. Too bad they're gone so quickly, I love feeling them down there."

"You were killed by fairy, level 3. Experience points 0/1000."

"Grrrhhg... all right, one last time, then I'm calling it quits."

And there he was again, the now familiar grass forest. And his nemesis.

"Oh, you're back! They usually give up at this point. I'm glad you didn't. Because of that, I'm willing to let you go, if you can win against my little finger" she said pointing at him.

He sighed. That was his best chance. "Fine!"

"Yay!" The fairy said, giggling. Then she laid down on her stomach and brought her little finger above him. Rob Attacked with his mighty sword, with all the strength he could muster, but his foe shrugged the attack off and descended upon him. To stop it, he abandoned his weapon and brought his hands up. With a superhuman effort, he slowed it down and then stopped the mighty little finger of the cruel fairy. Closing his eyes, he pushed more, and finally he felt it giving ground. For several, long seconds, he kept pushing more, sure of his final victory.

And then he fell down face first into the ground. Confused, he looked around, but there was no trace of the fairy. She disappeared in an instant.

"Did... Did I win?"

Then a loud boom shook him. And another. And another. An impossibly tall figure appeared, its colossal boots stomping towards him. He stood up and began running away, but the sheer size of that being made his escape impossible.

Defeated, he turned around and looked up, at the cruel leather sole coming down.

"You were killed by Player(LittleMissAshley93), level 27. Experience points 5/1000."

Rob stared into the infinite abyss of the respawn void. Silent. Immobile. "Fuck. Me."

 

"Rob? Rob are you here?" Shouted Ashley, but none answered, that little patch of woods was empty. She checked the map again, but his friend's name just disappeared before her eyes. "Weird, must be a glitch of some kind."

Fun After Work by hexall
Author's Notes:

This request was a simple futa condom entrapment story. It's short and focused. Contains: Giant futanari, masturbation, condom entrapment, cum-play.

 

Kara came home tired and irritated. The futanari had a bad day at work. She let herself fall on her sofa, fixed her dark, short hair and looked to her left, where she kept the box of tinies. Just looking at it was already causing a stir within her parts.

She went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, then, still naked, approached the box. "So, anyone wants to play with me today?" The small crowd of one inch people inside did not answer. Kara left for a moment, to get a condom, and came back to the box. She picked up a handful of tinies, and crammed them into the rubber condom, then sat down on her sofa. Turning on the TV, she put on her favorite porn: A giantess rampaging through a tiny city. She loved the actress' immense tits, and how she used them as wrecking balls. The blood stained beauties were hypnotic.

With a hand on her rapidly hardening cock, she began pumping, and her pride quickly reached its full size of nine inches, and the thickness of a beer can, with angry veins crossing its length. Its arrogant virility stood in stark contrast with the rest of her petite, soft, feminine body.

She put the condom on, slowly so that her little toys did not immediately die, crushed against her glans.

The video was getting to the good part, where the porn star grinded herself against a skyscraper. Kara brought a hand to her tits, kneading her generous mounds. While her other hand kept pumping up and down her thick cock.

Moans escaped her lips, as waves of pleasure spread through her body. Precum began to leak out of her tip, in copious quantities. The tinies fought to remain on top, in order not to get drowned or crushed by her hands. Their tiny, desperate movements against the most sensitive part of her monster drove her wild, it was the best feeling of the world. More precum leaked out, making them even more desperate; they were stuck in a positive feedback loop that sent constant electric sparks through her dick.

Her other hand let her boob go and reached down to her hungry pussy, which was dripping a copious amount of juices down her thighs. Her aroused folds welcomed her hand, devoured it, while her fingers pumped in and out of herself. Pressure built up deep within her groin, but she was not ready to let herself go. Slowing down her pace, she rode the edge of her orgasm, while the condom kept filling with more precum.

The porn actress collapsed the building under her, while her climax lost her control of her own limbs. Rolling around the debris, she picked up random handfuls of people and dropped them into her mouth.

Kara scrounched her toes and bit her lips, in a futile attempt at holding back her orgasm for a little while longer. But the gates finally opened.

Her mouth opened wide, as a grunts of pleasure escaped her throat, while her cock somehow became even harder and began pumping out cum, in long juicy spurts. Her vaginal walls rhythmically contracted around her fingers, while her other hand kept pumping up and down her big shaft. Her mind lost itself in the sea of pure bliss, while her feet dug into the floor, and her hips swung wildly. The extra large condom was inflating to accommodate her huge output, but it was barely keeping up, while the crowd of tinies desperately fought against the rising tide of futa cum, reaching for the small pocket of air on top of the condom.

The relentless barrage of girl semen finally ended. The futanari slowed down, while she slowly regained control of her limbs. She looked down at the heavy weight of cum that warped the condom, making it look like a goldfish bag, with the tinies as its aquatic inhabitants. If there was one thing she was more proud of her dick, it was her output, those tinies were swimming in what must have felt like an olympic swimming pool to them.

Being careful not to spill any of the condom's content, she took it off and observed the tinies swim around for a while. Amazingly, most were still alive, she was always impressed by the hardiness of those little guys. It made them perfect toys for her. With an evil smirk, she tied the condom up, and left it on the table next to the box, as a nice decoration.

The TV attracted her attention again, when the actress moaned loudly. Her cock twitched. Maybe she could go for another round.

Clean Up Duty by hexall
Author's Notes:

This request was about a mother using their shrunken son as a contraceptive, after some unprotected fun with her husband. Contains: incest, mother-son, insertion, shrinking.


"Cum into me! I want to feel it!" Tess shouted, while her husband kept hammering her down against the bed. Her body was screaming pleasure from every pore, while his cock filled her to the brim and stimulated the deepest parts of herself.

"But..." Jen, her husband, said between thrusts "...you're not on birth control, baby"

"I don't care! Just do it!" And in that moment, he exploded. His cock inflated a little, before releasing a torrent of cum into her. The warm, filling sensation and his pulsating member were enough to send her over the edge. Pleasure spread through her body like an erupting volcano, leaving her legs quivering and her mind foggy, while her vagina pulsated around his member to milk everything it could.

The couple relaxed for a second. Then Tess turned towards her gorgeous husband. "What do you say we go for another round? You know how much I love feeling stuffed with your cum."

Jean vehemently nodded, but then stopped. "But seriously, girl, we cannot afford a baby now, you know that. And you cannot take Plan Bs: Your doctor will kill you, and then me, if you do."

"It's fine! I'll just have Zack go on a little expedition and fix it."

Jean's eyes opened wide, then laughter escaped his mouth. "Oh, that poor boy. You really are a slave driver sometimes."

"Hush, he does not mind. And besides, he is training to be a micro-surgeon, he'll be doing stuff like that on the regular in the near future." Tess turned her hips towards her husband, and brought her hands down to his dick, gently massaging it. "Now, how about that round two?"

 

Zack woke up late. He hated waking up late, it made him groggy and slow all day. He slowly pried himself away from the bed, then stretched, and finally yawned. It was going to be one of those days.

A knock on his door. "Sweetie, are you awake?"

"Yes mom."

"All right" she said, and then entered his room, completely naked.

"Mom! Damn it! Put something on!"

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen it all before." She faked a pained gasp. "A-Are you saying I am not beautiful?" She added, bringing her hand in front of her mouth.

"N-no. I'm saying it's not appropriate."

"Oh, come on, stop being so fussy. Instead, I have a favor to ask" she said.

Zack sighed. "Does it by any chance involve me shrinking?"

"It does involve you shrinking, yes" she answered, with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "I need you to be my morning after pill again."

"Mom! Really?"

"Don't pretend you don't like it! It's your job, after all."

"I most definitely do not. And it's not my job! Not yet at least." He sighed again. "I'm not getting out of this one, am I?"

His mother shook her head, smiling.

"Fine, let me get my things."

 

A few minutes later, they were ready. Him with his micro-surgeon suit, with micro thrusters, reinforced joints, thermal regulation, and oxygen storage, and her mother on her bed, with her legs spread wide, still naked.

"All right" he said. "Usual procedure, I'm going to shrink and get into this capsule" added, showing it off. "As usual, you will insert it as deeply as you can in your... vagina, and I'll do my job."

"Yep. Got it."

Zack groaned, then the young man pushed a couple of buttons on his wrist watch and shrunk, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until he became a barely visible dot on the floor.

Tess observed as the minuscule dot got into the capsule, which was maybe half an inch long. Careful to avoid any violent movements, she picked it up and slowly pushed it into herself, as her son said.

There was a sudden change in temperature in the capsule: He was in. He waited for a little longer, until the capsule stopped moving, and got out. He turned on his light, exploring the cavernous walls of his mother's depths with it. Then he gave a last look at the capsule, that was already melting down. Soon, there would be nothing left of it.

His expert eyes studied the environment some more. Then he activated the air thrusters under his boots, and began moving towards the cervix.

Meanwhile, Tess was quietly relaxing on her bed. Still naked. She picked up her phone and began idly browsing, waiting for the deed to be done.

He finally found the cervix, the mighty barrier stood before him, but he was more than small enough to easily slip through. Navigation became a little more difficult beyond it, but he had become quite the expert in time, thanks to his mother's libido and refusal to take birth control.

In the more constrictive space of her uterus, he had more trouble finding the right path, but he slowly made his way forward, careful to use as little thrust fuel as he could.

It has been a solid half an hour since the operation began and Tess was getting bored. The housewife did what she always did when bored and alone at home: browse porn. Her little search had soon the desired effect, as she felt her arousal grow.

Unfortunately for her tiny passenger, the reason why she was stuck in bed naked was slipping out of her mind. Thus, Tess slowly began feeling herself up, reaching at first her large tits, her pride and joy, and then down her taut stomach, still as sexy as it was in her twenties thanks to hours and hours of fitness training; finally, her hands reached her sex, where her fingers began slowly caressing her folds. In a few minutes, her clitoris stood proud, engorged with lust. The woman began eagerly rubbing it, basking in the electric sensation.

Zack could feel the atmosphere changing. What was her mother doing? Maybe she had to go to the bathroom? The young man shrugged and picked up his pace. He was finally getting in her Fallopian tubes, where his wrist detected the potentially fertilized egg.

Tess was really getting into the action now. Her pussy was dripping her juices all over the bedsheets. One hand worked her clitoris with religious fervor, and the other pumped two fingers in and out of herself. The sweet pressure of a growing orgasm appeared deep within her groins.

Zack moved forward quickly. Whatever his mother was doing, it was affecting her whole sexual apparatus, so his time was short. He finally found the egg, and turned on his laser. "Sorry, little brother. Nothing personal" he said, as he surgically removed it. Finished his work, he gave it a good kick in the direction of her uterus, where it would be soon expelled. Then, he began the long trip back, but this time he was able to move much more quickly, since he knew where to go and he could use all of his thrusters' fuel. Judging by the movements around him, he would need it.

Things changed when he reached the cervix again. It was then that he finally figured out what was happening. "Mom, for fuck sake. Every fucking time." He engaged his thrusters and threw himself into his mother's vagina. The female juices made the environment terribly humid, while the violent movements of her vaginal walls made advancing complicated, but he was an expert at that point and flew through the obstacles like a professional jet fighter.

The biggest threat would be her fingers, however. The colossal digits rhythmically pushed towards him, but he skillfully avoided the mountain sized monsters, and slipped through.

And just in time. As soon as the light of the outside world reached his eyes, his ears filled with his mother's ecstatic screams, as she reached her climax.

Flying a bit further away for safety, he pushed a couple of buttons on his wrist and began growing back to his full size.

"Oh! Sweetie! You made it! I forgot you were in there, sorry" said his mother, smiling; her eyes still cloudy from her orgasm.

Zack sighed. It was going to be one of those days.

 

Overflowing Love by hexall
Author's Notes:

A request about a trap shrinking his crush and having their fun with him, until he breaks. Contains: giant trap, entrapment, cum-play, vore.


Seth finally left his bathroom, ready for the night. That was the day he would finally meet the girl he had been talking to for almost two months now. He met her online and the two of them immediately clicked: They liked the same movies, bands, videogames, even the same food!

And boy was she a catch! A short, soft, slender, beauty, with captivating blue eyes and a short curly brown hair that made her look outrageously cute. She was flat as a board, but he did not mind. He never was much of a boob guy anyway.

Half an hour later, he was at the bar where they agreed to meet. He had to wait no more than five minutes before seeing her enter, in a beautiful long dress and cute sandals. He waved at her and she got to him.

"Hey there! We finally meet! I'm so excited" she said, hugging him. Her voice sounded a little different than what he was used to hear in voice chat, a bit rougher and deeper.

But he paid no mind to that fact "I'm so glad to finally meet you, Alex!" Seth said, and sat down.

The spent a delightful time drinking and talking. Before long, however, he felt something touching him under the table: Alex's foot. Seth blushed. Alex winked at him with a smirk. She moved her foot up to his crotch and began rubbing his jeans with gentle determination.

Seth swallowed. He could feel his dick rapidly hardening under his clothes. Before things got to critical levels of danger, however, she retracted her foot, put her sandal back on and stood up. Then, she got closer to him and whispered "Let's get into the bathroom for a quick moment, all right?"

Stunned, confused, and aroused, Seth obeyed.

As soon as they entered, Alex slammed the door shut and forced Seth against the wall, grinding herself against him. The moment her groin touched his thigh, however, he realized something was wrong: He felt a hard object rubbed against his jeans. Was he...

With a sudden surge of bravery, he brought is hand down to touch her nether regions. "Oh, bold, I like it!" She said, forcing herself against his hand.

He had no doubt, it was a dick; a hard, huge dick.

"Like what you feel?"

He pushed her away. "What the hell? What is the meaning of this? Are you a guy?"

Alex giggled. "Of course I am, silly."

"Wh-What? Why didn't you tell me?"

Alex shrugged. "You never asked. You were happy thinking I was a girl and, well I enjoy dressing as one so why not let both of us have what we want? Besides, I never lied to you, my profile clearly states I'm male; it's not my fault you never checked." She smiled. "Listen, why don't we just go with it? I like you. You like me. Let's fucking do it!"

Seth put his hands in front of him. "Listen, I appreciate the offer, but I am straight. I am sorry for wasting your time, but I'm going to go now."

Alex sighed. "Every time the same answer." And then he brought a hand under his dress and took something out of his panties. The device looked like a small remote.

"What is that?" Seth asked, just before Alex pushed a button. And then black.

 

Alex woke up naked, lying on a hard surface. Did he pass out? He did not drink that much. As he struggled to clear his head, the memories of his date came back, and he jumped up on his feet. Did Alex knock him out? Or drugged him?

The environment looked utter alien to Seth. The hard wooden surface he was standing on was the size of a football field, but the texture was smooth and seamless, as if it was made by a single immense wooden tile. In the distance he could see strange glass and ceramic structures, and further away a gigantic white wall.

"Oh, you woke up! Good!" Seth turned around towards the voice, and saw a gigantic Alex standing above him. The huge trap loomed over him like a mischievous god, impossibly tall and powerful.

Seth felt his limbs tremble, as his heart threatened to burst out of his chest. "What happened to me?"

"I shrunk you, obviously" he simply said. He then brought his head down to his level, putting his chin on top of the wooden surface. Seth was just about tall enough to touch the bottom of his nose with the top of his own head. How small was he now? Four inches? A little less? A little more?

"I know this must seem overwhelming and scary, but it does not have to be! I still like you, despite your rejection, and we can still have plenty of fun!"

"Wh-Why did you shrunk me?" Seth managed to say.

Alex puffed, sending an unprepared Seth to the ground, falling painfully on his butt. "Because I like you, and I want to keep you as my pet-boyfriend. Why else?"

"You can't do this to me!"

"But I already did! Now hush, I want to have fun" he said, and brought his fingers down. Seth tried to run away, but to no avail. Alex hand grabbed him with no effort, and the giant femboy brought him to his bed, where he dropped him off on top of a pillow. Then, Alex winked at him and began sensually undressing, swaying his hips, feeling his body up with his hands. His dress came off and his gigantic, feminine body was on full display.

Even after feeling his dick, Seth had trouble believing he was a man: Alex was just so slender and delicate, his soft skin was nothing like his own. Alex had the build of a gym bunny, with lean, athletic muscles just hidden behind a thin layer of fat. His panties could barely contain his manhood. Alex turned around and gave a good smack to his perfect bubble butt, then he took off his panties, and threw them away, and finally turned around again, giving Alex a full view of his huge cock, at half mast and already almost as long as his own when he was his normal size. Even Alex's cock, however, still looked quite feminine: It did not have angry veins or dark splotches of skin, but a rather pleasant appearance. His balls as well, sizable as they were, did not look out of place on his feminine body.

Seth's gaze upon his nether region caused a surge in Alex's arousal. Bringing down his small feminine hand, which made his tool look even bigger, he began slowly and delicately pumping up and down. In a few moments, he was fully hard. The shadow of his member reached Seth, casting him in darkness, while Alex looked down at him, proud and lustful.

Then the femboy got onto the bed, and slowly lowered himself on top of Seth, who was too paralyzed with fear and awe to move. His brain could not process something that big moving so fast, and even if it could, it was too late anyway.

The darkness grew around him, as Alex body grew nearer. The air became hotter and more humid, as the smell of Alex's arousal reached his nostrils. His taut stomach became Seth's sky, and finally, his dick descended upon him.

Alex's glans made contact with his stomach, forcing to take a step back. But the gigantic tip, half as tall as him, did not relent, and finally he found himself with his back against the soft surface of the pillow, and the hard cock-head against him.

The two of them stood still for a few moments, while Alex enjoyed the sensation of Seth's tiny body against his sensitive tip, and Seth endured the overwhelming heat, humidity, and smell of his captor's giant tool. A drop of precum, as big as his entire head, oozed out and splashed against his face, taking his breath away for a few moments.

Alex took his dick away for a second. Seth took a deep breath of relief, but peace did not last long, as Alex dropped a drop of lube on top of his cock, and gave it a good few strokes, then brought it back down against the tiny man, and began gently rocking back and forth. The huge cock rubbed Seth up and down. He struggled to breathe, while precum and lube coated his body.

Alex increased the pressure, forcing Seth into the soft surface of the pillow, and began humping it. Even under the huge cock sliding up and down his battered body, and the overwhelming pressure forcing him deeper and deeper into the pillow, he could hear the moans of pleasure coming out of Alex's throat. In fact, he could feel the vibrations they caused travel all the way down to him.

Alex picked up the pace, lost in the sensation. Pressure built within his groin, while his dick throbbed.

And then his climax came. Without slowing down his humping, Alex let out a grunt of pure pleasure, while is cock pumped out thick ropes of cum, coating the pillow and bed sheets, almost drowning Seth under him. Five, six, seven spurts later, his dick was finally satisfied, and his orgasm ended. Alex let himself fall down to the side, and picked up the tiny man between his fingers, trembling, and exhausted.

"Oh, you look so cute! Was it good for you? For me it was awesome, we should definitely do this again!" Alex said, then he stretched his limbs. "But now I'm tired, what do you say we take a nap? I've got the perfect place for you!"

With that, Alex stood up and got to the bathroom, where he quickly washed himself and his tiny prisoner, then he too a couple of socks from his drawer and sat on the bed again. "I know you love my feet, so I thought this was the perfect place for you" he said, and then dropped the shrunken man into his sock, followed by his foot. He then laid down on his bed, and drifted into a very pleasant sleep, while Seth was stuck against his sole, barely able to breathe, move or think.

 

The morning after, Alex woke up perfectly rested. He wiggled his toes and scrounched his sole, enjoying the sensation of Seth stuck against his foot. Sitting down on the bed, he took off his sock and finally extracted him.

"Please, let me go!" Seth screamed.

"Not until you admit you like me! That you love me and want to be my boyfriend forever."

"Wh-Are you insane?"

Alex sighed, then smiled. "Don't worry I know how to be patient. I'll wait. But I am going to get my fun in the mean time."

With that said, the giant trap placed Seth on top of his desk. Alex then stood at full height, enjoying the view of the cowering tiny in front of him. His cock twitched, as the flames of his arousal came back. Biting his lips, Alex began stroking his huge cock in front of Seth, frozen in place.

It did not take long for Alex to achieve orgasm. An adrenalinic rush of pleasure flooded his brain, while his cock angrily shot cum all over the desk, bombarding Seth's tiny body with the thick, white substance. Satisfied, Alex went to the bathroom, leaving Seth a quivering mess, buried under his warm semen.

 

That ritual repeated day after day. Alex would wake up, cover him in cum, leave, and come back home hours later, only to ignore him until bed time, when he put him in his sock and went to bed with Seth stuck to his sole. Sometimes, Alex felt particularly horny and covered him in semen multiples times a day, or humped the pillow with him between them again.

One day, Seth had enough, and when Alex put him on his desk, he took a deep breath and said: "I-I want to be your boyfriend!"

Alex's eyes opened wide. "Really? Forever mine?"

"Y-yes, forever yours."

Alex smiled and took him in his hands. "Finally!" Then the giant trap gave him a mischievous smirk. "I think my boyfriend deserves a reward for his brave decision." Alex brought him up to his mouth, and caught Seth's legs with his tongue. He pushed the tiny man inside his mouth up to his waist, and began expertly rubbing his sex, while applying a gentle sucking pressure against him.

Seth could do nothing but withstand the giant boy's attention. His dick eventually responded to the stimulation and hardened. The giant tongue felt great against his cock, and in no time Seth felt his orgasm coming.

"Alex, I..." And then he exploded against his captor's tongue. It felt good, no, incredible. Maybe that tiny boyfriend thing would not be so bad.

But then, he felt Alex's hand pushing him further inside. In a mere second, he was trapped in his mouth, drowning in his saliva, rocked around by his tongue. Before he could even understand what was happening, Alex swallowed, and he fell down his dark throat.

Alex moaned, satisfied. "Ahhh" he said, while patting his belly, "wow you'll be mine forever."

A Crazy Performance by hexall
Author's Notes:

Not exactly a request, but a writing prompt nonetheless. It's a pretty simple story of a giantess unable to contain her lust, and going to town on a tiny city. Contains: giantess, rampage, destruction

"Can you not give this job to someone else?" Kiera said to her agent.

"They specifically asked for you" the man in front of her said.

The black model puffed. "You know my... problem" she said, standing up and stretching her long limbs, her perfect ebony skin glistening in the sun coming in from the windows of her house.

The agent gulped. The tall beauty was enough to deal with for someone her own size, he could not imagine what would happen to the poor tiny folk that crossed her path. Especially knowing her tastes.

"Fine, I'll do it. But you better get some insurance" she said.

 

The micro city of New Fortfield was woken up by the low tremors shaking up the whole area. In the distance, they could see the arrival of a mega. And not any mega, a stunningly beautiful black woman, standing four thousand feet tall, wearing nothing but a very revealing bikini, highlighting her luscious curves. She was by far the biggest object on the horizon. The entire micro population, numbering in the million, stood silently, watching the titanic girl approach them.

A pair of helicopters flew in her direction, and got close to her face. "Hello Miss Edward. We are glad you accepted our request. With your collaboration, we will increase the notoriety of our little town tenfold."

 

Kiera, up to that point, did her best not to look around. Trying to ignore everything around her really was the only defense she had against her inner desires. But the two annoying mosquito-copters forced her to acknowledge the micros in there.

She could just see them, in the tiny flying boxes. To her, they stood a mere tenth of an inch tall, her dark brown eyes struggled to distinguish them clearly. Her mouth was very close to them. Would she be able to taste them? Sucking in some air would be enough to spell their doom. Her mouth opened up a little more.

And then closed, as the giantess forced herself to calm down. She turned her maw into a smile. "Of course, I was happy to come."

"Excellent!" The tiny major said. "If you could please follow us, we can start." And with that, the two small machines left. Kiera bit the inside of her cheeks, in a futile attempt at suppressing her thoughts with some pain. She looked down, to see where to put her next step. The micros prepared light signals to allow her to travel through their territory safely, so she just had to put down her foot near the blinking lights. But her eyes could not help but take in the amazing sight of her bare feet dwarfing everything. The busy highways, filled with microscopic cars, were not large enough to accommodate one of her peds. The microscopic houses of the small communities found in the outskirts of the city looked incredibly cute and fragile. The tallest buildings in there could not even challenge her little toe in height. The cultivated fields around them were the only safe spot for her to walk.

Putting down her foot, she could barely feel the innumerable plants flattening under her soft sole. How many micro people could the patch of field she just squashed feed? A hundred, a thousand?

The mega model shook those thoughts out of her head. She had to keep her mind clear, or there would be trouble.

 

She finally reached the designated area for the photo-shoot, large for the micros, but just big enough for her to sit down and maybe stretch a tiny bit.

Her disappointment and annoyance turned into terror as soon as she got close enough to see the huge crowd standing in the streets just before that area. The sea of microscopic beings, cheering loud enough that even she could hear it, if barely, was maybe a foot of distance from her spot.

Her overactive imagination could not help but imagine taking a step too many and land her foot in the middle of the crowd. How many would instantly died beneath her? One thousand? Two?

Again, she forced her brain to think of something else. The blue sky, the light smell of the sea reaching her nostrils. The money the shoot would bring in.

Nothing, her efforts were in vain. She did a good job up to that point at containing her arousal, but she could now feel it spilling over her mental barriers. As she sat down on her heels, she could barely stop her hands from feeling herself up. She could only hope her hardening nipples were not too visible.

The helicopter came back. "All right, Miss Edward. So far so good. Now for the first shot, We would like you to simply stand normally, admiring the city."

Kiera quietly swallowed and nodded. Then she stood up. "Be professional" she repeated herself mentally time and time again. "They are not toys, they are living beings. And paying costumers on top of that."

 

Taking a deep breath, she stroke a pose, lifting up one of her heels, and bringing her arms together, looking down at the vast expanse of tiny buildings in front of her, with a curious and adorable expression.

But her eyes got lost admiring the view, how the structures slowly rose in height from the outskirts to the core, challenging her knee at their tallest. The toy sized ships entering the busy port on the other side of the city. The river of cars flowing in and out of their tiny streets. And the vast crowd staring at her like she was a living goddess, there to reward her faithful servants.

It all looked so pretty, and delicate, and fragile, and defenseless. Her chest slowly heaved, has her ragged breath escaped her half-open mouth.

"... Edward? Miss Edward? Is everything all right?"

The voice of the major suddenly shook her out of her lustful stupor.

"Y-Yes, sorry. I got distracted there for a second."

"No worries! Now for the next shot..."

Before he could finish his sentence, something else attracted her gaze: A tiny managed to get through the police line separating her from the crowd, and was running towards her feet at breakneck speed. Well, for him at least, to her he was so slow it looked like slow motion. Nonetheless, the micro managed to reach her toes, and touch her flesh.

The giantess bit her lips, trying her hardest not to move a muscle, trying not to imagine squashing that bug under her. But she was not entirely successful, and a small movement of her toes sent the micro flying back, hitting the ground with force a few inches from her feet.

The micro was still moving when he, or she, was taken away by an ambulance, but judging by the sudden silence it did not look good. Kiera bit into her cheeks, hard enough to draw a bit of blood, in order to suppress the moan that was emerging from her throat. "I-I am terribly sorry" she managed to say. "They took me by surprise."

 

Silence fell on the plaza, then the major spoke: "Do-Don't worry, it's not your fault. You cannot protect people from themselves, right?" The major said. "We... We should continue. Do not let that little incident sour your mood, Miss. Our legal team will take care of everything. Now, if we can continue, the next shot needs you to be down on your stomach. On that building on the left, you will find the best and brightest of the city. You will hold your finger near them, to represent a symbolic handshake between our two people."

The ebony beauty obeyed, getting down on her stomach, and raising her feet up in the air, to strike a cute pose. She took a moment to take a better look at the crowd, from that distance she could distinguish between people, while she got lost in the sea of tiny movements. Saliva built up in her mouth, as she imagined how they would feel on her tongue.

Prying her eyes away from the scene, she looked at the building with the best and brightest on top. Even with her on the ground, she was taller than the structure, and could easily see the band of tinies dressed in fancy clothes. Supporting her head with one of her arms, she extended her hand towards the building, bringing her index finger as close as she could.

She held the pose for a few minutes, doing her best to numb her mind with random images. The impulse to just let her finger fall was tremendously strong. But she did it.

"Excellent! Thank you Miss. Now for the next shot..."

 

The next few shots went on without too much trouble, at least externally. Internally, Kiera was barely holding together. By some miracle, her bikini was not already soaked with her juices; and she could taste blood in her mouth because of how hard she had to bite down to resist.

But she was at her limit. Her whole body was starting to shiver uncontrollably, while a lonely drop of sweat made its way down her forehead. "I'm just very excited to be here" justified herself to the major.

Reassured, he gave her the next task.

"We would like you to reach the center of the city and kneel beside the New Fortfield Tower" he said, while lights appeared in the middle of the city, guiding her towards a precise spot.

Kiera swallowed. Then she very carefully lifted her bare foot, and put it down in the middle of a street in the city proper. The space between the two rows of buildings was barely enough to fit her leg in, so she had to quickly put her other foot forward. Carefully balancing herself, she advanced, trying to ignore how incredible the street crumbling, breaking and disintegrating under her sole felt. She could not help but take a look at the deep craters behind her, shaped like her feet.

A quiet moan escaped her lips, as she witnessed the destruction behind her.

"Don't worry, Miss. We planned for this, the holes will be fixed for this evening" the major said from his helicopter, interpreting her moan as a sign of guilt.

 

Kiera was at her wit's end. That idiot of a major was driving her insane. The whole city was driving her insane. Her desire to unleash dug into her chest, like a rabid animal.

Then it happened. A moment of distraction. Her bare foot missed the mark, and landed on a small crowd of people witnessing her passage.

Feeling warmth under her sole, she looked down. Her eyes widened. Her body trembled. Her voice cracked. Her breath became slow and labored. She wiggled her toes, feeling the tiny bodies becoming a thick red paste under her.

And that was it. As the sensation traveled up her leg to her groin, her sex exploded in pleasure, as a hands-free orgasm invaded her being.

The unexpected climax battered her body from head to toe. Its strength made her limbs weak. She bent over, dragging forward her other foot in an attempt to stabilize herself. Her toes dug into the lower levels of the buildings near the street, making a couple collapse completely.

"Miss! Miss please stop! Miss..." but the giant model was too far gone. Her eyes were dull, her mouth hanged open, her limbs shivered in painful delight.

"Miss!" The major screamed again, when the giantess took a deep breath, sucking in her mouth the two helicopters that accompanied her. The first citizen of New Fortfield disappeared down her throat without anyone, not even her, noticing.

"F-Fuck" she finally said. She looked around, at the destroyed buildings and at the crowd that was already dispersing. She had done it, she had crossed the line.

A hand went down her sex, feeling the wetness of her folds. Despite just reaching climax, her pussy was already screaming for attention again. Her fingers made her way inside her, while her other hand snaked up her body to her large boobs. She let herself drop down on her knees, creating a shockwave that razed dozens of buildings to the ground around her.

Furiously fingering herself, she let go of her breasts and brought her hand over the fleeing crowd, grabbing as many as she could. She extended her tongue and let the micros rain down on it. Then, she closed her mouth and savored the delightful feelings of the tiny bodies rocking around her cavernous mouth. She swallowed, and licked the tiny red dots left on her hands, the remains of those that she accidentally squished.

Her inner walls clamped against her fingers, as another orgasm hit her, taking away her breath fro a few long seconds. Grunts of pleasure left her throat, while she fell down on the ground, crushing dozens of city blocks under her colossal weight.

But she was not done yet. A few brief moments of pause later, she felt her sex reawakening, hungrier than ever. Her mind a cloud of pure lust. Her hands frantically gathered micros, pushing them inside her cunt, but it was not enough, their tiny bodies simply pulverized as soon as her pussy got a grip on them. She turned around, laying on her back, and grabbed a tall, thin building, maybe half as tall as her knees. The giantess did not wast time and shoved the whole structure into her sex. It managed to get a few mega-inches in before collapsing completely, squished against her clitoris, turned into a pile of rubble that stimulated her for a few precious moments of ecstasy.

She grabbed another building, and then another, and then more. Another orgasm built up inside her. The pressure boiling her up. Yet another building was sacrificed on the altar of her womanhood. Getting desperate for a third release, the woman turned around, and began grinding her sex against the ground, humping the skeleton of the city she was so viciously destroying.

An angry scream of pleasure rose from her, as she reached another climax. Drops of sweat rolling down her cheeks, the sensations almost too strong to handle for her exhausted body and clouded mind.

 

After that, she gave her lungs time to recover, but she would not be able to remain idle for long. In the corner of her eyes, she spotted a column of cars and people fleeing. Almost unconsciously, she dragged herself over there, bulldozing the few buildings left standing around her. Then, she dropped her tongue down on them and dragged everything into her mouth. Cars, people, street lamps, vendor stalls. Everything disappeared into her stomach.

Following the evacuation line, she devoured thousands of people, until she reached the port, where it ended. There, ships of all sizes were leaving, trying to escape her fury.

Her lustful eyes fixed on one of the largest. It just left the harbor and was entering the open sea. With a sudden rush of energy, Kiera stood up and jumped into the water, raising a tsunami that wiped out most of the smaller vessels, and flooded whole districts. Giggling like a school girl, the ebony giant reached the ship. The water was just high enough to reach halfway through her thighs.

The large ship was maybe as long as her forearm, and about as thick. She grabbed it with both her hands, and lifted it. Then, she plunged it into her awaiting pussy. The cold metal bent and twisted, crushed by her powerful inner muscles, as she began fucking herself with it. Her lustful fury gradually increased, until her fourth orgasm flooded her insides like an erupting volcano. The strength of her orgasm made her tighten her grip, crushing what remained of the ship between her fingers.

 

Finally satisfied, the giantess let go of the now useless hunk of steel and placidly walked to the shore, where she laid down and let her body finally rest, basking in the warm light of the sun.

She did it again. She would have to change name again and disappear for a few years. That little trip would cost her a lot of money, and another blow to her career.

But so what? She had to live a little, right?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10031