Tales from r/tiny_relationship_advice by Centimeter
Summary:

Ever since shrinking pills were invented, miniaturization has been all the rage among the youth. More and more couples are experimenting with sizeplay in their lovemaking. Like any facet of a relationship, shrinking is not without its cons. It's a good thing a subreddit popped up for people to share their shrinking-related relationship problems and seek council from others. Be sure to chime in and help out those in need!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3202 Read: 20612 Published: January 16 2021 Updated: January 27 2021
Story Notes:

Came up with this idea while talking with a friend about relationship advice subreddits. Figured it could be a fun format for storytelling, and thought it could even feature some interactivity. To my understanding, reviews on this site don't necessarily need to be actual reviews, so feel free to leave responses to the posts that make up the chapters as though you were responding in a real Reddit thread. There's an option to review specific chapters, and that would help me know which post is receiving responses. My current intent is for every post to be a one-off, but there may be character follow-ups in the future.

1. HELP! Boyfriend (21 M, 2 cm) is up my (22 F) ass and refuses to crawl back out by Centimeter

2. SO has accidentally killed a tiny, wants to do size play by Centimeter

3. Girlfriend loves size play and I do too, but her sister doesn't respect my human rights by Centimeter

4. How I survived my girlfriend's psycho sister and other perils by Centimeter

HELP! Boyfriend (21 M, 2 cm) is up my (22 F) ass and refuses to crawl back out by Centimeter

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 12 hours ago by u/jaredxjensen

 

So, my bf has really been pushing for me to anal vore him and I was kinda against it but he managed to talk me into it. When we were getting ready, I said he should take his phone with him so he could tell me if anything went wrong. Everything actually went really well in the act, but when we finished, he texted me that he wants to stay inside me. I'm not really comfortable with that, I don't want him getting hurt, but he says that the only way he's leaving my ass is if I shit him out, which is really fucking gross. I don't wanna dig him out of my crap. It's been 2 hours and I don't know what to do. It's not just about being gross, I think he could get lightheaded in there or something. Especially since I just tried farting him out before typing this up. Anyway, help? Has this ever happened to you ladies? What did you do? Was your SO okay?

edit: No, I'm not flushing him down the toilet (even though I already texted him threatening to do that) and while I do have a pet, I'm not gonna bury my boyfriend under one of my cat's turds just to teach him a lesson. Honestly, he'd probably enjoy it.

edit 2: I texted him telling him that I'm never anal voring him again if this is how he's gonna act. He texted me back saying that he better cherish it while he can. I fucking swear, forget burying him in cat shit, I'm getting tempted to bury him in cat food and let Ruby gobble him up so that he can be cat shit. It'd probably suit him since he's being a real piece of shit right now.

edit 3: Guys, I'm not actually feeding him to my cat. I'm not a fucking murderer. Doesn't mean a girl can't entertain the fantasy. :P

update: Well, we're still at a stalemate and I kinda don't give a shit (heh) anymore. Gonna go to sleep. Honestly considering dumping him after I, y'know, dump him in the morning.

update 2: Okay I really fucked up here, I called 911 already but I need help. So, I woke up and went to the bathroom. He dug himself out of my turd and floated to the surface. I told him off and called him a shitty boyfriend, then went to get a q-tip or something for him to climb on so I didn't have to touch him. While I was halfway across the house, I heard the toilet flushing. My little sister was in the bathroom. I told her that he was in there and she freaked out, said she didn't see or hear him and just sat down and took a dump. We called 911 and they said they were contacting the authorities, that all we could do was remain calm, that this happens all the time. Is that true? Is there really a chance for him? I was and still am furious at him, but I love him. Please give me some hope here, I really need that right now.

SO has accidentally killed a tiny, wants to do size play by Centimeter

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 8 days ago by u/tinycuriousTA12345

 

Using a throwaway since SO knows my reddit username. Not going into too much detail about us for that same reason.

My SO recently propositioned size play. I've had some good experiences with some of my exes as both giant and tiny, so I was inclined to say yes, but then she said something that threw a spanner in the works. She told me, full disclosure, that she accidentally killed her last boyfriend in size play. She said that he made her breakfast, shrunk himself and hid in the plate. Apparently he left her a card on her desk that she didn't see till hours later. She said she found him (or, well, what was left of him) in her next bowel movement despite her best efforts to throw him up. I've heard of morons getting themselves eaten, so I don't really have reason to doubt her. She's always been very honest to me, but the biggest red flag is that she is into mouth play and would like to do it with me. I didn't really know how to ask her, but I think an experience like that would be traumatic and she'd never want to do size play again. She says she'll be really careful if I agree, and won't hold it against me if I don't. I said I'd think about it. So, thoughts? Similar experiences? I'm aware that anyone who, you know, died won't be around to respond, but any survivors of near-death shrinking experiences care to weigh in?

e: Fine, some more details. I'll just deal with it if she finds this. We've been dating for almost three years and she's almost a decade older than me. She's definitely had more romantic partners than me (though, as far as I'm aware, only one of them died) and apparently she's been into size play since high school. She says she's super careful when handling tinies, and the one accident she had proved fatal. She didn't put it this way, but it's entirely because of the guy's stupidity. Regardless, I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable knowing that her ex-boyfriend went on a one-way trip through her digestive system. She's been nothing but good to me and I wanna give back. Fuck it, I think I'll take my chances.

update: Geez, everyone, chill out. This past week I got more PMs than I have in my entire life using the internet. Relax, I survived. I totally forgot about writing this thread, I only logged back onto this throwaway because I happened to find it on r/all. She was nothing but gentle with me. We kept the shrinking to a few inches tall to minimize the risks while still being able to have fun. I don't think we'll do this very often, but I'm open to laying down on her tongue again. Since I'm sure you're all gonna be itching for details, and to that all I can say is: that's none of your business. That said, since I'm the one who came to you all with the questions, I'll address the concern I've seen most of you voice: Yes, she's into vore. No, she doesn't wanna vore me and she didn't enjoy voring her ex. She's not a psychopath. Also, to all of you who keep posting "god i wish that were me" and other shit like that: go to horny jail.

Girlfriend loves size play and I do too, but her sister doesn't respect my human rights by Centimeter

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 32 minutes ago by u/itsamike

 

Hey, all! First time posting here, how do you do? ^_^

I just recently shrank down for the first time and had a great time with my GF. We were totally eager to try it again, and figured we'd do it on her next week off work (I'm just a student without a summer job, she's the one who wears the pants in the relationship). Well, that week just ended and it didn't go great. I took a big enough dose for a weeklong shrink thinking it'd be easier than popping a pill every couple of hours, since we're not going anywhere and I figured I'd use it as an excuse to clear my head and stop hammering away at commissions for a while. We got like a half hour of snuggling in before her boss called her in and strongarmed her into postponing her vacation days due to being understaffed. Here I am stuck at half an inch tall for a whole week and my girlfriend suddenly has a nine-hour shift every day. We talked about what to do and decided that I should stay in her house till the shrinking wears off cause my sister's pet dog has never been fond of me and he's actually eaten a couple tinies before (long story, sister brought home two guys and they got themselves eaten) so I thought it'd be kinda dangerous for me. This is where stuff went really wrong.

I learned that her big sister apparently friggin' hates me. She thinks I'm some loser who'll never make her happy. Apparently it doesn't help that I'm going to art school instead of pursuing what she'd consider a "real" career. She's never been very friendly to me but she's also never been mean to me, so I didn't know about her hatred of me until after my girlfriend left for work and left me in her sister's care. Her sister pretty quickly broke the news to me about how much she despises me by dropping me down the back of her panties and shoving me all the way up to her asshole, pausing so she could fart on me, and then pushing me as far up her bowels as she could. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but let's just say that she was far from done with me. The whole week was full of gross torture from her, and she told me the only reason she wasn't keeping me as her butt plug all week is cause my girlfriend would find out. She threatened to dispose of me by the end of the week if I tattled on her, and said that I better break up if I don't wanna get "accidentally" drugged with shrinking pills at a bad time. I think she made a mental note whenever I reacted particularly poorly to what she was doing, because she brought up all the worst things she did to me as things I could look forward to if we stay in a relationship.

I kept my trap shut all week and tried telling my girlfriend once I was big again. She said she believed me, but you know how sometimes you say something crazy and people tell you they believe you but they really don't? Yeah it was like that. I think she thinks the drugs have some hallucinogenic side effects or something. I'm not sure what to do here, I really don't wanna break up, I'm head over heels for her, but her sister's a total bitch and I could die here. Even if her sister just takes out her anger on me and doesn't do anything that leaves lasting damage, it's not exactly fun being sniffed up someone's nose and getting sneezed out partway through a journey down her throat. Boogers are a nightmare to get off your hair at regular size, imagine when you're the size of one. Anyway, I guess for now I can just try to keep my distance It's not like my girlfriend's sister lives with her, she's almost 10 years older and has kids of her own, but she visits semi-frequently and I've seen her almost every time I've been over at my girlfriend's. I don't think her sister would try anything funny at my house (I don't even think she knows where I live), but I'm super paranoid about going over to her house and having something spiked. Any suggestions on what to do? I'm sure most of you will suggest breaking up, but I'd really like it if it didn't come to that.

 

How I survived my girlfriend's psycho sister and other perils by Centimeter

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 14 minutes ago by u/itsamike

 

Me again. I return to you almost a month later a changed man. That first thread I posted got pretty big, and most of you speculated that my lack of responses was due to foul play. You were right. Last time, I spared you most of the details. Today, I spare none. This is the story of how I spent three weeks at the size of an ant and at the mercy of a psychopath.

The next day after posting the thread, I was in town and happened to run into my now ex-girlfriend's sister right after I was done having lunch. She told me that the clock was ticking, and our next "play session" would be coming up in a few days if I hadn't broken up with her sister yet. I told her to go fuck herself and left. A couple hours later, I was back at home and started feeling woozy. I tried calling out to my sister, but I could barely speak. I started panicking because I was getting the same feeling I got when I took that huge shrinking pill doze, except it was way worse. I very quickly shrank down to the point where I felt like I was as tiny as a speck of dust. That fucking bitch had clearly drugged me. How, I have no clue, but I guess she spiked my lunch. I don't remember that part of the day clearly enough to be able to tell when it happened, all I know is it was her.

In any case, it was just my luck that I happened to be standing in the corner of the kitchen and shrank down right into a spider web. A little, teeny, tiny house spider was now the size of a skyscraper and eyeing me up for dinner. By the way, I'm terrified of bugs. The giant monster started approaching me when luckily my sister's dog saw fit to charge right at me and scoop me up in her tongue. Granted, she was also trying to eat me, but I had to deal with one problem at a time. After hanging on to her tongue (good thing I was way smaller than those poor saps my sister inadvertently brought to their doom) and avoiding being swallowed long enough for her to settle down, I snuck out of her mouth and tried getting someplace safe. I was quickly interrupted by my sister's giant foot slamming into me. I was fine, the broken bones come later in the story. I stuck to the ball of her foot for what felt like an eternity before I eventually got peeled off on the rug. I tried booking it under the couch, but I wasn't fast enough and my sister started vacuuming. I'm always the one who has to clean up around the house, but that day of all days she decided to be productive. I got sucked up into the bag and emptied out on the curb. Good thing the garbage truck's compactor becomes less lethal the smaller you are. After a good day and a half's worth of getting dragged around the city in the garbage truck, I finally managed to crawl out and onto the street, and won't you guess where the truck was at? Yep, that fucking bitch's apartment building. Not that I'd know that till a couple hours later.

I was trying to make it across the sidewalk and into a relatively safe corner when a kid spotted me. After asking her to take me to her mommy, I realized who her mom was and thanked my lucky stars she ignored the kid and I had enough time to course correct from this fatal misstep. I told her that her mom did this to me and she agreed to keep me hidden. Even slipped me crumbs to keep me fed and let me hang around in her sock drawer. The next couple of days were pretty okay, seeing as the kid wasn't a sociopath. Plus, when the kid found me I was about to get eaten by a frog, so she made a pretty good first impression saving my life. It wasn't till the mega bitch found me in her sock drawer that shit got real. She said she told me playtime was coming, but she didn't expect me to show up at her house. The next few days I spent lodged in her colon, coming out whenever she had to take a shit and then getting shoved back in soon as she had relieved herself. Eventually she got bored of that (apparently I wasn't squirming enough), and let me spend a few days in her baby's diaper pail. I don't think I've ever thrown up more than I threw up that week, not even that other week beforehand.

Start of week two, she has to empty out the diaper pail and saves me from the garbage truck (yay...), another couple of days of being up her ass and smelling her rancid farts (I have no fucking clue what that woman eats, but she took the vilest shits). One day, she didn't flush. She stood up, wiped her ass, dropped the paper in the bowl and yelled that the toilet was clogged. A couple hours later, the kid that saved me from the frog had to take a shit. Then, the seemingly oldest daughter (how many fucking kids does this woman have? Apparently, three. If there were any others, they mercifully weren't at the apartment) saw me after taking a piss. I was hoping she'd be as friendly as her little sister, but no, she shared in her mom's asshole genes. By which I mean the first thing she did was shove me up hers. She liked farting on me even more than her mom did, if you could believe it. Spent the next day in that brat's intestines, next time she had to take a shit she was with her friends at a sleepover. Her friends were also assholes. Had to judge a farting contest. Well, I say "judge" but they picked the winner all by themselves. Winner got to take me home. Weekend was more of the same nauseating business, same drill of being a butt plug.

Week 3, I get returned to bitch junior and her new hobby is dangling me over her mouth and burping. She occasionally mixed it up with some time under her ass or in her mouth. When she finally got bored, she left me in a jar of baby food. Later in the day, I only barely avoided being eaten and having my remains entombed in a shitty diaper thanks to mega bitch finding me. Same ol' drill of being her anal toy and subsisting on her feces for the next few days. Finally, she tells me she's not sure how much longer the dose is supposed to last, so she lets me loose on the street and wishes me well, reminding me to break up with her sister if I survive. I did indeed manage to survive thanks to finding a safe place to starve. Hobbled my way to a hospital once I grew back a day or two later and got myself patched up. Somehow, I made it out of that torment with just some broken bones and malnutrition. I was pretty thoroughly washed before being set loose, so the only grime they saw on me was what I accumulated surviving in the gutter. The doctors took me a little more seriously than my ex-girlfriend did, maybe cause they found some more evidence of my roughhousing in the exams or something. They at least alerted the cops about mega bitch. I had enough, though. She won, I broke up. No girl's worth this much shit, not when she thinks I'm "being fanciful" and making it all up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10087