Block Party by Da Boss
Summary:

A quirky inventer creates a shrink ray, which wreaks havoc on the block party he and his family are planning on attending.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Crush, Feet, Incest, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2864 Read: 21429 Published: January 18 2021 Updated: February 02 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Sylvia by Da Boss

Chapter 1 by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the intro chapter.

"Alright, the drinks are set up and I'm taking the jalepeno poppers out of the oven soon," said Hannah.  The middle-aged blonde bombshell of a wife was having what was turning out to be a very stressful day for her.  She was throwing the annual block party, and there were currently almost thierty people scheduled to show up.  Married to a handsome and rich CEO, Hannah's house was naturally the largest on the street.  This meant that every year, she personally volunteered to show it off.

 

"Looks great, honey," Chris said.  He knew how big of a day this was for his wife.  He and his wife loved flaunting their home, their wealth and even their kids.  Chris and Hannah had three children, ages eighteen, sixteen and thirteen.  They were all athletic and extremely popular.  Even Hannah's mom, Delores, who lived with them, looked like she could've been an older actress.  "By the way Hannah, I invited the Nelson family from down at the end of the block."

 

Hannah's head snapped up in alarm!  What!  Why did you invite those losers," she said in a very annoyed tone.  Image mattered more than pretty much anything to Hannah.  Her life wasn't perfect, but she wanted all of her neighbors to think that it was.  What she really didn't need was that strange family coming.  

 

In reality, it wsan't even the family that nanoyed her, it was just the father.  Mark Nelson was a strange man.  Hannah knew that Mark was a scientist, and for some reason he gave off a geeky vibe similar to Wayne Szalinski from those Honey I Shrunk the Kids movies.  His wife and kids were actually pretty normal.

 

Chris was the much more accepting of the two.  While he wasn't thrilled to be inviting the Nelson family, it seemed like the right thing to do.  Plus, the last thing he thought they needed was for the nrighbors to find out they purposely excluded people.  "Hannah, you know we should," he said with a raised eyebrow.

 

Hannah gave a defeated look.  "Fine, I guess they'll just make us look better," she giggled.  Chris laughed at this too.  "Now can you and the kids go outside and finish setting up?" she asked.  "The catering will be here soon and the guests will start showing up any minute now!"

 

Leaning in for a kiss, Chris grabbed a handful of Hannah's ass, covered by a think, black sundress.  He winked and started to walk outside.  "Kids, come down and help!"

 

--

 

Meanwhile, at the houes at the end of the block, everything was relatively quiet.  The Nelson family mainly kept to themselves, and tended not to socialize with their neighbors very much.  The patriarch of the family was Mark Nelson, a PHD in molecular physics.  The genius was working on a piece of technology to reduce the mass of an object.  To the common person, it could even be referred to as a shrink ray.

 

Mark had been trying to perfect this technology for years.  It should've been done sooner, but the responsibilities of being a loving father and husband had slowed him down.  He lived with his lovely, brunette nurse of a wife, Judie and their three kids:  Cassidy, Edgar and Victoria.  Cassidy was a brunette who had just turned twenty-one and was going to be a senior in college, and was loving spending this summer hanging out and drinking with her friends.  Edgar was an eighteen-year-old who just graduated from high school and was preparing for college.  He looked a lot like his dad, especially in the face with the glasses, though he was a bit more athletic and worked out a little more.  Victoria was a fourteen-year-old who was going to be a freshman in high school.  She had a bit of a crush on one of her neighbors named Nate, who was also going to be a guest at the party.

 

Also staying with the family was Judie's older sister, Sylvia.  Sylvia had a short, blonde, middle-aged woman's haircut, and was recently divorced.  She was looking forward to this block party and hoping to relax and have some fun, maybe even meeting a cute younger guy.

 

As Mark continued to tinker with the device, the door to the attic swung open.  "Mark are you ready?" a feminine voice called out.  It was Judie.  She had startled Mark and caused him to hump nearly a foot.  Mark turned to see his wife, and somehow both of them completely missed witnessing a strange green beam firing out of the window down the street.  More specifically, the beam went directly towards Hannah's house.

 

"Sweetie, what're you doing up here?" Judie asked curiously.

 

"Oh hi, I was just, working on the matter reduction experiments," Mark said in an embarrassed tone.  He knew his wife often faked interest in his physics experiments.  He knew time had gotten away from him.  "I'll be right down," he said, starting to walk out of the room.  The machine wasn't going anywhere.  He oculd always work on it later.

 

--

 

Back at Chris and Hannah's house, they were having a wonderful time showing off and being the "perfect" party hosts.  Chris and Hannah were talking by the gate as guests walked by, making sure to exchange pleasantries.  They made sure to wait around with their kids:  Chelsesa, who was eighteen, Vanessa who was sixteen and Craig who was thirteen.  Delores was also loitering around and joking with Hannah.

 

Glancing around the yard, Hannah was very proud of the party she had put together.  There was a picnic table full of food, a bar area where guests were helping themselves to alcoholic beverages, an in-ground pool area where people could swim or tan, and a grassy area where yard games like baggo were set up.

 

Everything seemed perfect.  Which is why everyone was shocked when there was a bright, blinding, green light.  It lasted for almost five full seconds.  When it cleared, all thirty-five people in the backyard appeared to vanish.  In reality, if anyone wanted to find them, they would've either needed a magnifying glass or to get very close to the ground.

 

As it turned out, Mark Nelson's matter reduction machine had made every single person in Chris and Hannah's backyard the size of ants.

 

Hannah, Chris, Delores and the three kids were all in a panic as they rushed around the enttrance to the backyard.  Suddenly the ground started to shake.  The "picture-perfect" family looked up and all screamed.  Six massive bodies approached the gate, and started to intrude upon the now empty backyard.

 

"WHERE IS EVERYONE?" Cassidy said in annoyance.  She wanted to socialize and enjoy herself.  Lowering her foot, she pulverized the thirteen-yard-old Craig under her foot.

 

"My baby!" screamed Hannah.  Before she could react, another shadow overtook her body.  It was the bare foot of Edgar.  His foot came down hard, reducing Hannah's blonde body into a bloody stain.

 

Panicked screams erupted from the remainder of the shrunken family.  "Everyone, run!" screamed Chris.  He looked over and saw the shadow of another descending foot.  This belonged to the giantess that was Sylvia, and it snuffed out the life of his sixteen-year-old daughter, Vanessa.

 

"Oh god!  No!" the man screamed.  He had no time to react, however.  The sweaty, bare foot of Mark came down, destroying the body of his last remaining child, his oldest daughter Chelsea.

 

"Help me!" Chris heard a voice scream.  He turned his head and saw his mother-in-law had fallen down and was starting to back away from the massive foot coming down mercilessly upon her body.  It was the large foot of Judie Nelson, and it caused the body of the tiny woman to implode on impact.

 

In a state of shock, as his family had just been obliterated in front of his eyes.  Then he saw the foot that was meant for him.  It was the foot of the fourteen-year-old Victoria.  She scrunched her toes in the air.  Chris closed his eyes as the foot came down on top of him.

 

"Dad, where is everyone," Victoria said in confusion.

 

"Yeah, this party is dead," Cassidy said with an annoyed scowl.

 

"Let's just hang out a bit," Mark said, as his family started to disperse throughout the backyard.

End Notes:

There's more to come....

Chapter 2 - Sylvia by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

*Chapter 1, more to come*

Before the shrink ray's blast, the Anderson family were relaxing and enjoying themselves at the annual block party.  The family consisted of Eric, a forty-one year old proctologist, Jennifer who was a thirty-nine year old financial analyst, and their two sons: Derek and Anthony.  Derek and Anthony were twin brothers who were seventeen yeards old and seniors in high school.  Eric and Jennifer had been joking with each other, near the bar in the backyard.  Derek and Anthony had been hanging out in the backyard, hoping to flirt with any of the high school or college girls that showed up.

 

Then the shrink ray activated, and everything changed.  Along with everyone else in the backyard, all four members of the Anderson family had been miniaturized to the size of ants.  Everyone was in vulnerable positions.  Eric was trapped up on the seat cushion of a barstool.  Jennifer was stuck up on the top of the bar near the ice.  Derek was in the middle of the patio, while Anthony was shrunken near the base of the bar, as he had been walking over to speak with his parents when he shrunk.

 

Derek was in a panic, being shrunken down to the size of an ant and trapped on the wide-open patio, in an extremely dangerous position.  "Alright, stay calm, this is all a fucking dream," the tiny high-school jock whimpered.  Then the ground started to shake.  A vast shadow was cast far past his body.  Turning around and looking up, Derek's jaw dropped.  A blonde goddess was approaching.

 

For Sylvia, this party was a major disappointment.  She had come to drink and flirt with guys, and she was unable to do the second thing.  She had her eyes on a few guys on the block she had seen while living with her sister and her family.  Going through the divorce had been tough on Sylvia, and she was looking for nothing more than some fun.  The two boys she had her eyes on, were in fact Derek and Anthony Anderson, a pair of handsome twins in their senior year of high school  Not wanting to do anything illegal, Sylvia planned on going after the boys after they turned eighteen, but a little harmless teasing and flirting today would've been fun.  And if they decided they wanted some fun with her when they became legal, all the better.  She also had to admit to herself that even though Eric Anderson was married, she would totally swoop in and hit on him if Jennifer ever let her guard down.  She knew how hot she looked in these jean shorts.  And no one is THAT married.

 

"Come on Cassidy, let's make some drinks," Sylvia said, as the two giantesses started stomping off towards the bar area, her bare feet slapping against the pavement.  This seemed like nothing to her, but it might as well have been registered on a Richter Scale for tiny Derek.

 

The tiny guy was staring up at the approaching woman.  She towered over him like a kaiju and was just as relentless.  Derek's brain finally relayed a very important message to his muscles: RUN!  Derek broke into a dead spring.  With tears streaming down his face, Derek was praying he could outrun this woman who was rapidly gaining on him.  He couldn't.

 

Distracted and busy talking with her niece, Sylvia brought her barefoot up over Derek's tiny body.  Derek screamed and fell to the ground.  He held up his hands as if that would help at all.  A drop of sweat fell from the base of Sylvia's sole, landing directly on Derek's head.  He gagged and wiped his eyes, and then Sylvia's foot was upon him.  He briefly yelled as the foot came down, but Sylvia applied pressure to take her next step.  Derek felt an incredible pain only for a second.  Then his body practically imploded under Sylvia's foot.

 

The impact was so minimal for Sylvia, she didn't even look down or look at her foot to see what she had stepped on.  She simply continued walking towards the bar with Cassidy.  "Alright, miss legal drinking age," Sylvia joked as Cassidy walked behind the bar.  "Why don't you show me your college bartending skills."

 

Cassidy just grinned, she took pride in the drinks she mixed.  "What do you want Aunt Sylvia?"

 

"I think I'll go with a screwdriver," the blonde giantess said.  Both Cassidy and Sylvia were totally unaware of any tiny activity near them.  Down on the ground, Derek's tiny brother Anthony had pulled his athletic body on top of Sylvia's big toe, and had collapsed out of exhaustion.  Sylvia's foot was very sweaty and grossly sticky, but Anthony was in no shape to complain.  He was just relieved to be out of the immediate danger of being crushed.  

 

On top of the bar, the ant-sized milf that was Jennifer was running towards Cassidy waving her arms, trying to get the goddesses attention.  Cassidy reached for four ice cubs and began dropping them into the glass.  Suddenly, a massive piece of ice slipped out of Cassidy's hand, right next to Jennifer's body.  Jennifer screamed and curled up into a ball out of fear.  She had almost been crushed beneath a simply ice cube.

 

"OOPS," Cassidy said under her breath, and reached down to grab the cube.  As she did this, she unknowingly grabbed Jennifer's screaming body as well, and deposited her into the glass.  

 

The woman screamed and shivered as the ice cubes were already chilling the glass.  Then came the vodka.  What were only a few ounces to normal sized people but may have well been a tidal wave to Jennifer trickled down into the glass.  Jennifer screamed, cried and gagged as she had to treat the potent liquid.  She had been totally submerged and it burned her eyes, nose and mouth.  Just as she managed to open her eyes, she saw a yellow waterfall.  Cassidy was now topping off the glass with orange juice, submerging the tiny woman again.

 

"Here you go Aunt Sylvia," she said, hanging the glass to her aunt.  

 

Sylvia gladly took the glass and took a large swig.  "Delicious," she said, nearly sucking Jennifer into her mouth as she did this.  The blonde began to lower herself down onto a barstool, totally oblivious of the ant-sized Eric who was standing there.  The tiny man was trapped on a platform seemingly miles above the ground.  He had nowhere to go.  Eric dropped to his knees in horror and defeat.  Sylvia's titanic, hean-shorts clad ass came down hard, causing Eric's tiny body to become smushed.  

 

Having no knowledge of what she had just done, Sylvia continued chatting with Cassidy and sipping her drink.  Poor Jennifer had managed to avoid getting swallowed, so far.  Unfortunately for her, there was very little left in the cocktail glass.  She saw Sylvia's massive eyes quickly glance down, and then back up at Cassidy.  Sylvia began to pour the alcoholic beverage into her mouth.  Despite her paddling, Jennifer knew it was useless.

 

The tiny mother of two was washed inside the cave that was Sylvia's mouth.  She was swished around and collided hard with a tooth, nearly giving her a concussion.  "No please!  Spit me out!" she screamed hysterically.  It was no use.  Sylvia slightly tilted her head back and the mixture of vodka and orange juice trickled down her throat, carrying a tiny woman with it towards her stomach.  

 

"Delicious, you make a hell of a bartender," Sylvia giggled to Cassidy.  She casually reached down to scratch her foot.

 

Having no knowledge of the fate that befell the rest of his family.  Anthony decided to take a chance and get the giant woman's attention.  He clutched onto her fingernail of her right index finger, and was lifted towards the sky.  The tiny teen had anticipated being lifted towards the milf's face to get her attention.  Howver, Sylvia brought her hand down to her crotch to scratch her inner thigh.

 

"Wait no!" Anthony yelled.  The teen was pressed into the flesh of the woman's thigh and temporarily held in place.  As he tried to pull himself free, Sylvia chose that moment to bring her legs together and stretch.  Sylvia's left thigh collided hard with her right, turning Anthony into a tiny, bloody splotch.

 

"Ewww, gross," Sylvia said, glancing down at her legs.  I think I crushed a bug with my thigh.  "It was probably perving on me," she joked to Cassidy.

 

"Hey who knows, maybe it wanted you like you wanted those high school twins."  The two women laughed at her comment.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10091