Thanks for Giving by Idealworld
Summary:

First giantess story. I know this is out of season, but you must take inspiration when you have it.

This story is about a 1-inch guy suffering amidst a pandemic, a holiday, and a shrinking condition. He will learn that to satisfy his burgeoning desires, he will have to be punished for them.

Mainly a smut story, so be ready for that. 

9/3/2022 Changed previous chapters to reflect better what I was going for. 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9942 Read: 33101 Published: January 21 2021 Updated: September 15 2022

1. A Night of Giving in by Idealworld

2. Caught Red Handed by Idealworld

3. Into the Depths of Depravity by Idealworld

4. Retribution for the Deprived by Idealworld

5. The Mole Hill by Idealworld

A Night of Giving in by Idealworld
Author's Notes:

First chapter of my first story, bear with me ya'll let me know improvments and suggestions. 

My name was Greg Hawthorne, and I am about to commit a heinous act this night. I keep rehearsing the same lines in my head to cleanse my doubt as I push my way through my mother’s pants drawer, which has become my dwelling for the holidays. Aunt Courtney deserves this. Walking out into the cold bedroom, I look up and onto the skyscraper size bed and see my mother’s mountain-sized sleeping form; while last night she only had a beer or two, she was out like a light, just as I planned she would be. My mother was usually a vigilant matriarch and typically strayed away from alcohol, but she cut loose for once since the family was staying over. I look towards my mom’s bedroom window; it was practically the size of a movie theater screen to me. Moonlight shone through, illuminating the dark abyss of my mother's room.  I look back at my mother's form, and I stop for a moment to take in what I was staring at fully.

 

The light rested upon my mother's bare bottom. Her massive asscheeks peeked out from underneath her blanket. She must have forgotten her pajamas. The moonlight brought out the paleness of her bare derriere. “Wow,” I whisper to myself, awestruck. She had the biggest ass I’ve ever seen, even compared to my girlfriends or my aunt, the latter, unfortunately, whose I’ve been up close and personal with. I usually try to steer away from asses due to my fear of them since said  previous incident. Maybe I could just crawl in there and get lost. I felt a twinge in my groin as disgust boiled up inside me. I then slap myself out of my trance, disgusted at myself. “It’s been a long pandemic,” I sigh to myself as I continue the trek to my mother's door. Once reaching the foot of the door, I get on my hands and look underneath the door and beyond. I see that the hardwood floor is embedded with many crumbs unseen to the regular eye. I push myself forward, and army crawled underneath the towering door the crumbs pressed into my bare stomach, making me wince. I hesitate for a moment underneath this monolithic size hunk of wood above me. Once this started, there was no going back. Fuck it. I push into the hallway, and Immediately my naked form was assaulted by the cold empty breeze of the house. 

 

As I walk out into the hallway, second thoughts bubble up from my gut about the deed I’m about to commit. I mean, come on, Aunt Courtney’s a freaking trump supporter; for god’s sake, she deserves this. Not that being a trump supporter was necessarily a damning trait, but she’s borderline a racist, not to mention she just deserves some good old payback. I keep thinking to myself that I'm doing some sort of karmatic justice along with some revenge, but deep down, I know this is just a means to an end. In my defense, being 1 inch tall isn’t easy. I’ve been this way all my life, just like many others. It was something along the lines of a gene, a virus, or something; back in my grandpa’s day, I didn’t care though you get used to it. Due to my condition, my mother is always checking in on me, never leaving me alone, and always ensuring I’m always safe. Her over-protectiveness wasn't too bad before the pandemic as a worst-case scenario, I could’ve left the house with one of my friends or siblings, but since the pandemic, it's impossible to do anything outside the house. An unforeseen effect of never being able to leave the house is that it makes it almost impossible to visit my girlfriend and get certain needs fulfilled; this wouldn't be so bad if my situation hadn't gotten worse. Before most of my relatives were packed tightly into this three-bedroom house, I would have spent the nighttime in one of my family's shoes doing unspeakable things, and as degrading as my nightly practices were, I got the release I needed. Then thanksgiving happened. Now the house was crowded with sleepy, towering bodies and loud snoring. I quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to get to my usual space without being disturbed. Then a golden opportunity struck. My family got drunk as fuck last night; while drunken giants are usually dangerous for anyone my size, one particular person got super fucked up; the only person I could do what I was planning on doing without feeling bad Aunt Courtney.

 

While the whole fam is not here, most of my aunts and uncles were able to make it; on that list, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your perspective, includes Aunt Courtney. Courtney is abrasive and rude as a person can get; rumor has it she ate her husband to get life insurance cash, and to make matters worse, my Aunt Courtney has been especially rude since Trump lost the election. She spouted at least a dozen conspiracy theories during last night's beer fest; one of them is that the tiny democrats rigged the election, despite Trump himself being tiny. If being insane wasn't enough, she often finds cruel ways to demean me and my other tiny cousins, such as “accidentally” stepping on us, leaving us in her boots, or putting us in food. Last Christmas, she sat on me with her massive planet-size ass, wearing an ill-fitting pair of grinch pajamas. I was immediately shoved deep into her sweaty crack through a wedgie, and she dragged me through the house, imagine something smelling worse than a middle-aged woman’s butt after taco bell, especially Aunt Courtney’s. While I needed this, I did feel bad. However, it helps that Aunt Courtney was a terrible person, and I was about to hit the micro jackpot if everything went right, a hole-in-one, you could say.

 

My aunt is a heavy sleeper, unlike my mom, and while I’m not attracted to either of them, at least she wasn’t my mother. I crept through the house under the cloak of night. I stuck to the edge of the hall, riding the wall, not wanting to become a victim to one of my family’s half-drunk and half-awake feet. I made it to my room, where Aunt Courtney was staying. Crawling under the door, I see the sleeping form of my aunt. Beer cans littered the floor, looking like aluminum towers. I sigh in disgust. Aunt Courtney has trashed my room in the three days she’s been here. “Ah, man fucking bitch.” I groan. I see the lego towers that used to give me access to my bed broken in half, barely hanging on for dear life. The pieces scattered all over the floor. I lean to pick up a brick half my size when I’m hit with a ripe smell of foot sweat. Coughing, I drop it. Feeling a twinge in my groin, I look up at the slumbering behemoth. “Ha bitch you got what you deserve,” I shout up to deaf ears. Knowing my dumbass aunt probably stepped on a lego piece in her drunken warpath.

 

I step onto what's left of the lego tower, it creaking under my weight; slowly stepping to the highest step available, I see a part of a blanket hanging on edge. I feel the half-supported building begin to fall from underneath me; with a grunt, I make a jump for a hanging blanket edge. “Fuck!’ I shout as the lego tower collapses. I pull myself up the rest of the way up my old bed with the help of the end of her blanket and look down at what was left of the lego platforms that my friend Leo and I made. “Well, no going back now.” I would need a way down, but that was a future Greg problem.

 

 

When I pulled myself onto my bed, and looked up and saw Courtney’s soles looming overhead, her toes scrunching and wiggling. My aunt had meaty feet that seemed to stretch out miles above me, embedded with countless wrinkles. Her soles were basked in moonlight. Thankfully I left my clothes behind, so there was nothing between me and her sole. My rock-hard cock instantly found a creamy wrinkle on her heel to stick itself in. I moan as the crease of foot skin takes my whole cock in. “oh fuck yeah.” I moan. “This is the fucking shit!” I began making out with a wrinkle, the salty vinegar taste reaching my thirsty taste buds. I spit onto my hands, and I put them on the wrinkle I was currently fucking, feeling the soft rubbery skin and pushing it into my cock as I began to thrust into my aunt’s foot wrinkle. I yell between aggressive humps, slamming my hips into the rough foot skin. “Fuck you bitch; how do you like this?” Feeling the rising sensation in my dick I pull away and start stroking my dick. “Not yet, not yet, god, I needed this!” I moan to myself. I’ve done this multiple times to my girlfriend’s feet, and my girlfriend’s soles were much softer than Aunt Courtney’s, but beggars can't be choosers. Unable to resist, I stick my dick back into the wrinkle and do some more aggressive humps into a foot wrinkle when suddenly I hear a grunt from my aunt’s slumbering monolithic form. The wall of flesh moves towards me, and I am thrown off her sole as she kicks her foot forward. My dick was pushed to the side, making me whimper in pain as I fall on my ass. “Please don't hurt me; I'm sorry.” I cried out, cowering in a ball with bated breath to see if my aunt was awake. After a few seconds of trembling fear, I realized she was just fumbling in her sleep. “Fuck you bitch.” I kick her sole repeatedly to no avail. “Fine, I was done anyway.”

 

I began walking towards her face, not touching her skin in order to not wake her. I pull myself onto her amber hair, careful not to tangle myself in it, and  I reach her pudgy face as her mouth lets out a whirlwind of alcoholic breath. Her breath made me gag and fall to my knees, but her plump lips becked me forward. “ I shouldn’t, I really shouldn’t,” I mumble to myself. My cock began to drag onto her soft cheek skin, beginning to harden at the thought of what I was about to do. I began to lean onto Aunt Courtney’s lips. I look down into the pit that is her mouth, and I only see darkness in her throat, inviting me to fall in. “Okay fuck, let’s just fucking do it.” I shove my cock between her lips. The soft skin was rubbing the lower part of my member. “Fuck fuck fuck, this is good.” I began to thrust my hips into her mouth, causing a slapping sound as my balls hit her lower lip; my entire cock disappeared between my aunt’s lips.  Salvia coated my bare hips. “Fuck yeah, I whisper to myself, open wide, you racist bitch; you’re about to eat my fucking cum. Slapping my aunt’s lips like an ass, I realized I was quite literally clapping my aunt's lips. If anyone were to walk in right now, I would be dead meat. I began to press my hips further into the pillowy lips. “Fuck, Aunt Courtney, you are making me so hard right now; how does it feel to be owned bitch.” My humps became harder and harder as I was approaching the finale. I began to rapidly increase my speed, throwing the little care I had into the wind. I inhaled in her stinky post-binge drinking breath. My numb dick was pushed over the edge as I felt my body tighten up. I let out a grunt as I began to shoot out ropes of my baby batter into my aunt’s mouth.“Fuck yeah, swallow it all.” I groan. Load after load of my cum was shot down her throat disappearing down into her gaping maw as I pulled out and began jerking my dick;  my white seed decorating her lips, and at that moment, I looked up to lock eyes with my aunt.


End Notes:

Hopefully she sleeps with her eyes open. Let me know improvments won't take them personally I know we're all weirdos here. :)

Caught Red Handed by Idealworld
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the feedback.

I throw my body off Aunt Courtney’s face and begin booking it towards the edge of the bed. “ Oh hon, come here; you wanted lovin, didn’t ya,” my Aunt giggles. I look back and see her pudgy hand gliding in my direction.

 

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck,” I say to myself. Unfortunately, choosing to jump off my aunt’s face and land next to her head was not the most brilliant move. My aunt’s amber hair began to pull out from underneath me, making my jaw collide with the mattress. 


“Gotcha” I feel my Aunt’s fat fingers wrap around my leg, roughly squeezing it. I groan out of pain as she pulls me along the mattress. “Hello- hic-there bug.” My aunt brings me up to her face hanging me by my leg. Her face upside down wasn't much better than right side up. I could see up her giant nostrils.


 “Please, Courtney, it wasn’t what it looked like,” I pleaded. Aunt Courtney licks her lips, wiping away the load I left on them. 


“Bug, how stupid do ya think I am?”, “I always knew yer kind always were a bunch of shrunken sinners.” My aunt says coldly. “Yer lucky Linda likes ya; for some reason, if ya were my son, I woulda ate ya like the little morsel ya are.” My aunt’s alcoholic breath pervaded my naked form. She studied my naked form with her shifting eyes. 


“We don't have to tell anyone; let bygone be bygones,” I beg. Aunt Courtney ignored my proposition and poked her fingernail into my bare stomach, making me wince. Aunt Courtney’s eyes came to rest on my member, still half-hard from the orgasm. 


“So ya were trying to get frisky with yer old Aunt while she sleeps, huh, bug?”  My aunt spits at me with her words slurring, and I realize she’s not all the way there. 


“No, I swear it wasn’t like that!” I cried out.


 “Lying is a sin, hon, but if ya wanted it that bad, I woulda gave ya the real thing, bug.” My aunt’s mouth opens wide, and she moves me towards it. 


 “No, Courtney don-!” I fall into her mouth, colliding with her wet tongue. The smell of alcohol is omnipotent as the humidity goes up. I throw myself backward, slamming into my aunt’s tooth, bashing my head on it. “Ow fuck” I scream. My aunt’s tongue slams into my gut, knocking the air out of me.  “Oh god,” I wheeze. Her tongue slides down my stomach and lands on my groin. My hard-on had returned in full force due to the mix of the heat and the touching. Her taste buds rubbed into my sensitive member.  “Fuck get off” I try to push her tongue away from my dick,  but she flicks her tongue into my head, slamming it into a tooth, making my head swirl. 


“Yaa ike at ug ?”  My aunt's voice reverberates around me. Concussed and weary, I began to notice her rhythmic breathing. Losing my strength, I accepted it when my aunt’s tongue slid down and began roughly sliding across my manhood again, still too soon from my last orgasm to offer anything. Her tongue shoved my back into her front teeth. An earth-shaking hum came from the back of Courtney’s throat, which sounded like she was laughing. Her tongue uncaringly crushed my family jewels, making me wince in pain. “Houg ya ike that ug” my aunt’s voice ripped through her mouth, shining in the light of the night into the moist cavern. 


 “Please stop,” I beg. The tongue pushed its way up my cock making me scream out as her saliva filled my mouth. A riptide of saliva pulled past my body slamming my head into her tongue and wet skin, and I was flung forward along with my into the back of my aunt’s throat. “No!” I shout. I fell headfirst into a tight, slimy embrace with my aunt’s esophagus. A vibration shook through me. 


Rippling past my head was the sound of my aunt’s voice. “Oops” Unfortunately for me, this was not going to be a quick process as my aunt’s esophagus pressed and squished me. It was extremely claustrophobic. The dark became my world as my oxygen was running out. I try to flail, but I realize that it’s to no use. I was going to die here in my aunt’s body. I began to relax as the slimy, fleshy walls began to restrict me and offered what felt like a full body massage. If I was going to die might as well get comfortable. I felt myself get closer and closer to passing out. The last thing I would hear would be the rhythm of my aunt’s breath.


“Maybe you just like it?” Leo asked. I look at him, exasperated. 


“What do you mean I like it? “Why would I like it when my aunt farts on me or when Hannah’s sister steps on me?”


 Leo, my best friend, looked at me with a concerned look. “Out of all the tinies I’ve met, you seem to have the most awkward incidents.” He picks me up and puts me on my bed. “Anyways, how does it look,” Leo says, presenting the lego platforms that stretched down to the floor. 


“I love it, but what do you mean by that?” I asked inquisitively. 


“Most tinies don’t end up underfoot unless they like it, just saying.” Leo shrugged. 


“Bro, you’re joking; I don’t like this stuff,” I yell, frustrated. 


 “So you’re telling me if I stepped on, you wouldn’t get a hard-on?” Leo squints at me. “Bro, no way I don’t swing that way.”, “ I have a girlfriend.” I sneer.


 “Do I have to bring up the locker room incident, Greg?” Leo’s eyes peered into me, and I felt my face burn up.

 

“Okay, we don’t talk about that,” I say as I look away. 



I awoke and began to cough out a lung worth of spit and stomach acid. I realize I’m on the floor of my room and, surprisingly, very much alive. My head pulsated. I look up to see my aunt’s form above me. Courtney was passed out, a slight snore escaped from her lips, and her hand hung directly above me. “Wait a minute, if she’s up there and I’m down here, ugh,” I gag. Courtney must have thrown me up and fallen back to sleep. As I got up, I felt the soggy carpet underneath me make a squishing sound. It was still dark out, so I had time to rush back to my room and lick my wounds. I smelled myself and gagged. 


I decide to make my way to my bathroom to get some water. I had my own bathroom since my size difference, so I should not have to worry about anyone interrupting my much-needed shower. I would deal with my aunt in the morning. I limped into the room and began climbing my platforms to my shower sink. As I reach the top, I realize I manage to scrape by with few to no injuries. I push the knob to begin the sink shoving my tired body against it. The sink instantly came to life, and warm water cascaded out. I hopped into the warm water, and it began bathing me in its warmth, and I felt the strength return to me along with the feeling of the slime of Aunt Courtney’s stomach ridding itself off of me. After a few minutes of warmth. I turn the sink off and feel the need to relieve myself, so I turn towards the sink and let loose a yellow stream into the sink. Suddenly I heard a sound I never expected to hear. I whip around, and I see the bathroom door open. Walking in, I see it’s my half-awake cousin Christa. “Oh, come on,” I whisper to myself.

End Notes:

Maybe it was all a dream. Lmao

Into the Depths of Depravity by Idealworld
Author's Notes:

I have been trying to make longer chapters, so I hope you enjoy. 

This was bad. Christa’s massive form shuffled through the door, and I instinctively curled up in a ball and hid behind the soap container. Christa walked right past me; her footsteps shook the foundation that I was standing on. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn that sounded more akin to a roar. Slowly uncurling, I peek my head around the soap container. Christa stomped towards the toilet and bent over to put the seat up, and I was treated to a sight few tinies have ever seen. Christa’s gigantic pajama-clad ass was in full view. Her clothed cheeks pushed against the red fabric, the twin moons barely contained within her pajama pants. I instantly felt a twinge in my lower half at the sight of my cousin’s colossal ass, which was many times larger than my diminutive form. A pang of fear bolted up my spine as memories of last Christmas flashed through my mind. Suddenly Christa’s hands slide upon her hips, and she slides down her red pajamas pants giving me a view straight out of one of my twisted fantasies. Christa’s bare ass hung above me menacingly and tauntingly, freshly jiggling from being released from their tight pajama prison. Maybe some exposure therapy will help. My hand slid down and grabbed my hard dick. “Jesus, maybe Leo’s right,” I mutter to myself. Christa’s ass turns away as she straightens her back and slams onto the toilet with a sigh. Christa grabbed her phone and began scrolling, not acknowledging my existence, obviously not fully awake. 


I hid behind my soap container full of body wash and observed Christa do her business. Christa’s black hair was the messiest I have ever seen, seemingly suffering from bed hair. Christa lets out a grunt, and the sounds of crackling fill the room along with a smell. I began coughing and trying to hold my breath as my cousin began unknowingly gassing me out. My hard-on did not wither at the smell, instead finding a second wind. Finishing her business rather quickly, Christa quickly stands up, turning her back to me, and I get one more view of her fat ass. I begin stroking my dick again at the sight of her ass. Maybe a closer look won’t be so bad. I see Christa roll the toilet paper and wipe. Little gross out, I continue drooling over her ass. Jerking my hard dick, Christa bent over to flush the toilet, and I noticed that even bent over, I couldn't see far into between the depths of her ass. Christa back straightened and began to tug up her pants. Christa's ass shook her massive cheeks fighting against being enclosed again, but suddenly Christa’s half-clad gigantic ass began to get closer. “Oh fuck!” I yell, trying to run. The massive mountain of flesh bumped into the counter I was standing on, shaking it and made me lose my footing. I began falling, and I landed face-first into her deep ass crack. 


“Ow fuck.” I heard Christa's voice vibrate up above as I sank between her massive ass cheeks, becoming submerged in an ocean of ass, as the temperature instantly heightened. The bathroom’s fluorescent light shined from above me as I began to sink into the darkness; the light peering down from Christa’s crack was snuffed out, leaving me alone in a dark, stinky cavern. The soft, fatty skin surrounded my diminutive form coming into contact with my hard dick. My dick stuck to the fatty wall and was pulled upwards, making me moan in pain and pleasure as I sunk deeper between the fatty, buttery canyon. Opening my mouth in an attempt to yell for help resulted in salty skin entering and filling it. I felt my world begin to shift, in what I presume is Christa beginning to walk, and my descent was stopped as I was rolled sideways. Each step would roll me around three times, and once her other foot would move forward, I was rolled 3 more times in the opposite direction. With each of Christa's steps, I would be coated in sweat and butt grime. The painful, disorienting process repeated itself. I tried to fight against the planet size ass to climb upward, but it was useless as even one strand of muscle in Christa’s ass was many times stronger than all of the muscles in my body and only resulted in my still-hard cock rubbing more deeply into the ass flesh. As this all was happening, I realized it was getting hotter as the warm skin became akin to a furnace. Suddenly everything stopped, and I began to hear a rippling sound. I looked up to see Christa’s giant finger pushing its way through the fatty flesh, like a shark swimming in the ocean, honing in on my location. My struggle seemed to attract some attention from Christa, and I figured it would be hard to explain what I was doing in her ass. I decided to stop moving, and Christa’s finger collided with my stomach knocking the air out of me and pushing me deeper into her ass. The shark size finger began to shift up and down in an attempt to itch where I previously was. The heat began to rise along with the smell in my new location. The finger retreated, seemingly satisfied with the itch gone. The skin around me began to moisten as the taste of sweat entered my mouth. As my eyes began to adjust to the darkness, I saw how dire my situation had become. In front of me was the gaping void of Christa’s asshole. I realized that I’d gotten to the center of Christa’s ass. A deep rumbling began to shake through the colossal, moist cavern I was stuck in. I immediately began panicking, knowing full well what was about to happen. This was Aunt Courtney all over again, but there was fabric between Courtney’s ass and my last time; having nothing between me and Christa’s butthole scared me to my core. Renewed with fear, I began struggling in an attempt to change my fate. Destiny arrived all the same as the rumbling sound increased, and a thunder crack ripped out of Christa’s asshole, throwing shit flakes and dead skin in my face and mouth. My ears began to ring from the fart. I began to sob as I considered that maybe Aunt Courtney was right. I wasn’t even a human; I was just a bug, or worse, butt lint. If the feeling of being dehumanized by Christa’s unaware ass wasn’t enough, my dick was aching for release. The constant rubbing of sweaty butt flesh upon my rock-hard cock was overwhelming, but I realized something, the continuous shifting of skin had stopped. Christa must have laid back down and fallen asleep. If she had stopped moving, this was my chance; I could crawl out of her ass and escape from this hell hole. I began climbing upwards through an ocean of darkness and ass with renewed vigor. After a few minutes of climbing, I stopped to catch my breath when I heard the sound of voices. “How do you live with a tiny like Greg all the time.” I recognize the sound of Christa’s voice. “I get the hebejibes just looking at him.” I felt a shiver run through Christa’s ass; a tiny minute movement made her moist skin slap into my face.  


“It isn’t easy. I have to constantly watch where I sit, where I step, and what I eat.” I recognize the sound of my sister Katelyn’s voice. I remember that Christa is staying in Katelyn’s room for the holiday along with my other cousins.


“Plus, Greg’s a little perv.” Katelyn makes a fake throw-up sound. The comment struck and nerve with me, but the fact that I face fucked my sleeping aunt earlier this night proved her right.


 “What do you mean?” Christa asked. 


“I can’t begin to count the number of times I’ve caught him naked in my shoe and food, plus there was the pudding incident,” Katelyn groans. I cringe, remembering that close call. 


 “Gross, I told my mom that he’s a weirdo, but she still feels the need to sit on him every Christmas, “Christa giggles. 


“Why does she do that?” Katelyn asked. 

“I have no clue, think she might like the size dynamic a lot more than she lets on,” Christa laughs.


“I’m glad Greg found someone as pervy as he is.” I hear Katelyn laugh. 

Christa laughs at the joke as well, her ass vibrating around me.


“Anyways, did you get accepted into Northwestern?” Christa questions 


 “Yeah, I did, but I want to make sure I can’t get into a better school,” Katelyn said. 


“I think I’m going to go with cosmetology school; I feel like that’s my passion,” Christa says. I hear a third voice chime in. 


“Can you all not talk about this at five in the morning,” Recognizing the sound of my cousin Lisa’s voice. Not wanting to alert Christa to my presence, I realized that I would have to wait until Christa fell asleep. I decided to relax. Since I’m such a perv, I might as well cut loose. I thought to myself. The soft skin and the heat were pulling at my aching muscles, offering a much-needed massage; my hard dick was massaged along with my body. I began to hump into the fatty skin, my own bare ass cheeks slapping against Christa’s one massive cheek. I’ve conquered my fear and claimed this ass. I thought to myself. My dick went numb as I began to bite into the salty butt flesh in my face, and I cum, shooting my load over the patch of ass in front of me. Fuuuccck.” I moaned, eyes rolling to the back of my skull, and I rode out the euphoria of the orgasm, I felt my eyes grow heavy; Christa’s heartbeat was an excellent sound machine as I began to close my eyes. 


Jolting awake, I realize that I overslept. A dim light peered down through Christa’s ass crack. Luckily her butt crack was out so I could have a chance to escape. Scrambling towards the light, I began to push my way through ass flesh, throwing my body in a frantic attempt for salvation. “Please don’t be awake,” I whisper to myself. The light grew brighter and brighter the more I climbed. The sweaty flesh began to make my hands slip. “Come on, please!” The light was in my grasp; I could almost touch it. I burst through Christa’s ass crack. The fresh cool air touched my bare skin, and the light burned my retinas. I pull myself out, squeezing between her cheeks.  I look around to see the hulking form of Christa’s back, her black tank top stretching out in front of me. I observe the room and see my sister across the room on top of her bed, my cousin Lisa next to her on the floor. Deciding it would be best not to be caught butt naked, crawling out of my cousin’s ass. I stealthily slide off Christa’s lower back onto the ground, avoiding wandering eyes. I rushed for Katelyn’s bed, thinking it was a good place to hide, cowering underneath the bed’s wooden frame. I looked around the room, seeing that sleeping bags, shoes, food, and trash littered the ground, good cover for me to sneak out. Suddenly a giant tanned foot lands in front of me. Jumping back, I slam into a container under the bed. I recognize the foot belonging to Katelyn. I froze, not sure if I had been discovered. After a few seconds of waiting, I saw her toes scrunch and her tan sole towering above me; wrinkles began to shift and flow. I felt my hard-on return; unable to resist, I began jacking it. I’ll show you, pervert, I thought to myself. Despite cumming twice last night, I was already planning to blow another load onto my sister’s massive sole. Suddenly a pale sole lands sideways right next to me, and I realize it belongs to Lisa. Lisa’s foot was close enough for me to spit on; I continued to jerk off silently, not wanting to alert her to my presence. While slightly smaller than Katelyn’s, I could smell the strawberry lotion Lisa used. “Damn, two for the price of one,” I say to myself. I shifted my attention to the two beautiful feet in front of me, unsure which one I should splurge on, but the world seemed to have different plans as the door to my sister’s room opened, and my mother, Linda, peeked in. 


“Katelyn, have you seen Greg? He wasn’t in his drawer this morning,” she asked, sounding concerned. 


“Maybe Aunt Courtney finally stepped on him,” snickered Lisa. I lean forward, seeing Lisa’s body stretched out for miles from my perspective. She was lying on her stomach as she was turned towards my mother. I could only see her blonde hair shift when she laughed. 


“Not funny, Lisa; Courtney said she was asleep the whole night,” My mom scolded. “He’s probably playing video games with Jack and Cory, or maybe he’s taking a pudding bath 'cause we all know he loves those.” Katelyn laughed. 


“That was an accident, and you know it, honey,” Linda said.


 “Maybe you shouldn’t baby him anymore; we’re all going off to college soon; do you want him to be still living with you?” Katelyn question. My mom gave her a look and closed the door rudely. 


“Guess someone’s mad,” Lisa snickered. I couldn’t believe how mean Katelyn was to mom, and I thought about punching the tan foot in front of me. Maybe I’ll just cum on your sole after all bitch, I thought. I silently moved past Lisa’s pale foot; her toes had yellow nail polish them they flexed predatorily. I thought about my head being stuck in her giant toes, being crushed between them. I began to walk towards Katelyn’s foot, bringing my tip up to Katelyn’s tan sole, getting close to cumming. Just then, Lisa’s foot pushed forward, colliding with my side. Lisa shrieked, and Katelyn jumped. “What the fuck!” Lisa yelled. I began to crawl backward as I was then greeted with two angry faces staring down at me, my erection staring right back at them.



End Notes:

It's fine I'm sure angry faces in a giantess story mean nothing.

Retribution for the Deprived by Idealworld
Author's Notes:

Been a while let me know any improvements I can make.

The building size giant foot rose above, its sticky skin pulling at my own, lifting my sore body off the ground for a moment before dropping me to the carpeted floor again. The foot’s size diminished as the long, muscular leg pulled it away from me. I make note of each of the wrinkles that dotted her sole as it hung high above. Katelyn drops her foot, slamming into my body once again. I wheeze in pain as I feel my ribs push in, as all the air in my body leaves in a painful gasp. In this tight dark space between the floor and Katelyn's unimaginably heavy foot, I let my tongue slip out of my numb mouth, tasting the salty skin. Once again, Katelyn's foot lifts up and slams down on my legs, giving me a view of my situation. Katelyn sat in front of me her athletic body was given no mystery as she wore black hotpants that gave me a full view of the long expanse of her athletic tan legs, and she was wearing a red sweatshirt. Behind me sat Lisa; her slender frame was wearing a black tank top and she was wearing green pajama pants. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. Lisa was sitting on my sister's bed with her pale foot dangling high above my head, tauntingly. To my right sat Christa, still wearing her red pajama pants and black tank top as her black hair rested upon her shoulders. Christa was playing on her phone, having not looked up since the torture had begun. I looked down at my torturer, Katlyn’s massive tan foot, which was now resting heavily on my legs, her big toe resting upon my erect member uncomfortably. My hard dick pushed into her greasy toe pad.  “Once you tell us what the fuck you are doing in my room, this all stops, Greg.” My sister Katelyn yells.  


“I mean, it’s not hard to guess; look at his little dick.” Lisa sneered from above; her big toe pointed down at me. “It is still hard after all this punishment,” Lisa says, clicking her tongue like a disappointed parent would a child. Katelyn slides her foot down, pulling my dick down, making me moan in pleasure.


“Why is your dick hard; do you want me to grind you out like a cigarette?”  Katelyn glared down at me, her light brown hair hanging messily. 


 “Please stop,” I mumble. Katelyn's tan foot raised above me and lowered once again; the heavy mass of greasy flesh crushed my chest. I let out a weak whine, but Katelyn paid no mind to my begging as she began to twist her foot, her toes pressed into my face, and my still erect member was stretched and crushed along with my lower body by her arch.  


“This is what you get, perv,” Katelyn yells. Katelyn pulled her foot back and spat onto my crumpled form, her sticky saliva coating my body. Katelyn brought down her foot again, slamming into my lower half, her toes pressing into my chest, pushing the air out. 


“Jeez, Greg, you sure are a masochist,” Lisa says, giggling. 


 “Argggh!” My sister groans. “This is going nowhere.” Katelyn stomps back to her bed and throws herself onto it, leaving my broken body behind.


 “Aren’t you scared you’re going to kill him?” Lisa questions.


 “No, his body is more durable or something due to his disease; plus, I haven’t decided whether he gets to live after this,” Katelyn snarls.  From across the room, I hear Christa’s voice. 


“My turn.” Christa’s noticeably more heavy footfalls approach me as I unconsciously tense my body for the coming punishment. I lift my head to see Christa’s towering form above me, her pink socks resting in front of me, their vinegar smell seeping towards me. I noticed her wider his, and that swell of her breasts covered her face from my position. “Ready to talk, Greg?” Christa says coldly; I shrug. Christa lifts her sock-covered foot high above me, her meaty sole pushing against the fabric of the pink ankle sock; her foot casted a shadow on me. Unable to do anything but groan, I mentally prepare for the impact. Christa’s foot drops, slamming into my body; the massive weight felt like it was pushing my chest in. I felt like I was on the edge of passing out; I try to cling to consciousness with all my remaining strength. I felt myself sink into the smelly fabric surrounding my body; I screamed in pain, the screams muffled by the sock. “Wow, this is great,” Christa whispers. Christa twists and turns her foot, dragging my back into the carpet, giving me a rug burn on my back, and the sweaty fabric of her sock left rug burns on the front half of my body.  


“Hey, Christa, move your foot over his head, “Lisa giggles. 


“Okay,” Christa says. I felt Christa drag her foot off my legs, pressing her arch onto my arms and head. I began suffocating on the sweaty socks as my head was pushed deep into the stinky fabric of her arch; the pressure began making me see stars. I began trying to slide my arms up towards my head, trying my best to rid the crushing toes off of my head so I could breathe.  “Give a thumbs up when you want to talk,” Christa says above me. I wince in pain as I try to kick my legs and struggle free. I felt my hard dick flop around in the much colder air as I struggled.


“Oh my god, look at his little dick flop around.” I hear Lisa say up above, laughing. 


Should I crush it? Christa says.


 “Not until I have my turn,”  Lisa says. Suddenly the crushing weight pulls away, and I see Lisa above me. Lisa's pale foot slides towards me, surrounding me in its sticky embrace. Her toes outstretched, grabbing me, contorting my body as I was flossed between her two middle toes. Lisa then walked back to Katelyn's bed as she gave me the worse roller coaster of my life.  “Girls, you are so rough; you know the best way to get a guy to talk is through his lower head.” Lisa laughs.


“Don’t be a freak Lisa,” Christa says. 


“What?” “As far as I’m concerned, he's just another stupid tiny, not really one of my family,” Lisa chuckled. I feel myself drop on the carpet. Lisa's toes slid towards me as. “Though he was one of the cuter cousins.” Lisa laughs.


Gross.” Katelyn says. I squeal when I feel my junk being slammed into Lisa’s toes, crushing both my balls and member, but the pressure loosens as Lisa's second toes begin to stroke at my member. I groan in pleasure. 


“I’ll let you cum if you tell us what you're doing in Katelyn's room; if not, then I will be forced to give you back, little guy,” Lisa says. I try to fight it, but it is too much. 


“I was stuck in Christa's butt!” I shout.


“What?” All the girls say in unison.


“I was taking a shower, and she bent over, and I fell into her butt,” I say. Everyone looks at Christa questioningly. 


“What are we just going to believe him?” Christa asks.


“Jesus Christa, what bathroom did you use?” Katelyn asks, exasperated. 


“The one on the right,” Christa replies.


“We told you to use the one on the first floor.” Katelyn groans.


 Christa shrugs, “Well, It’s not my fault I got junk in my trunk; little perv probably loved every second of it.” 


“Well, a deal is a deal.” Lisa's strokes quicken until a painful load of cum shoots out of my dick, spurting onto the pale toes in front of me. 


“Gross,” Christa and Katelyn say in unison.  Lisa pulled her foot off of me and rubbed her toes together, grinding my load into them.


“Well, fuck, I didn't see that coming,” Kaitlyn reaches down and squishes between two of her fingers, and I am shot upwards at a fast pace.


“Should we tell your mom?” Christa asks.


“No, She’ll ground us or at least me, and I’d like to spend my first summer as a full fledge adult, not grounded,” Kaitlyn says. She stares at me as she rolls me between her thumb and finger. “You tell mom or anyone else about this, and I will personally snuff you out, Greg,” Katelyn snarls. I nod as something devious begins stirring in my mind. “I’m going to go clean him off; you guys have fun,” Katelyn says, looking at Christa and Lisa. I lay in Katelyn’s hand, the warm skin giving comfort as her footsteps rhythmically shook her hand as she walked. 

Katelyn opens the door to my bathroom and quietly closes the door. “Look, I am sorry for what we did; it’s just not easy living with someone like you, Greg.” She looks down at me with an expression mixed between pity and anger. I shrug, unable to look my sister in the eyes. 


“I know Kate, and I didn't give you much reason to trust me,” I say. Trust that I’m going to use this to blackmail you all, I thought. Katelyn's other hand reaches toward the sink turning it on.


“I’m guessing you can’t wash yourself after all that,” Katelyn says.


“You would be right,” I say. She pushed me under the sink; the water was hot, but I quietly took it, not wanting to anger her anymore.  Her tan fingers begin rubbing around my tired body, feeling free to go where they please. Katelyn quickly rubs between my cheeks, and I yelp in surprise. I feel my member harden, wincing in pain as Katelyn’s finger falls below my waist. 


“Still Greg?”  Katelyn says.


“Sorry, I’m not trying to; you know what happens to tinies.” Katelyn turns off the sink, silently reaches for the towel, and begins drying me off. Without saying a word. Katelyn carries me to Mom’s room and drops me on Mom’s bed. 


“I’ll let Mom know you’re here once you get clothes on,”  Katelyn says as she walks out. 


 “Finally, some alone time,” I say to myself as I lay back and close my eyes for a moment; many fantasies flash through my mind about how I’m going to get back at those girls for all they put me. I drift to sleep.

End Notes:

Might be a while for the next update.

The Mole Hill by Idealworld
Author's Notes:
I am thinking of two more chapters until the end of this story. lmk any criticisms.

I felt the hot, humid breath flood over my aching body. In front of me were three towering faces belonging to my sister and two cousins, their mouths opened wide, almost begging me to fall into one. Each of their tongues rolled out of their respective dark caverns and spread over my body, their saliva washing over me. Their combined tongues wrestled on top of my body, trying to find the spot. I feel them rub into my dick. Their tongues rolled over my cock, massaging my hard dick with their taste buds. “Fuck yes, keep going.” Katlyn's tongue begins to rub the underside of my dick and balls as Lisa's tongue explores my ass. Christa’s tongue rubs the top of my dick, rolling its weight on top of it.“I’m so fucking close!” I shout. Suddenly I am falling. I land on a palm. Above me is my girlfriend, Ayanna. She has tears rolling down her cheeks.


“How could you do this to me? Weren't we special?” Ayanna cries.


“Babe, I’m sorry it's just been so long,” I shout. Again I fall and land onto a soft surface with a slap. A woman's bare back became the backdrop to my new world as it outstretched in front of me for miles. Around me was her giant ass. Out in the distance, I could see she had familiar blonde hair. Her ass crack was near my right, and I began humping my dick on the edge of her crack. I look down the crack and see no end to the abyss.  Suddenly the massive woman's body moved, and I saw the woman's back fat fold and ripple as she turned her head to look at me. It was my mother, Linda. 


“Oh honey, right there, but I’m going to need you to go a…. little deeper. Her manicured finger, the size of a car, slams into me, pushing me over the edge of her crack. I tumble into the fatty embrace of my mother's ass. Again I fall deeper and deeper. I land in another hand, and look up at a face I never hoped to see again. 


“Howdy do butt bug.” My aunt said, her face towering over me. 


“No, not you!” I shout.


“I heard what ya did to my Christa butt bug,” Courtney laughed. 


“No, Aunt Courtney, please, no, it was an accident!” I shout. 


“Why I outta show you how a real woman should deal with a lil butt bug like ya.” Courtney's pudgy face contorts in a scowl. I am thrown around to a familiar sight. Aunt Courtney moon size ass hung below me.


 “Nooooo, Aunt Courtney, anything but this, I’ll be a good bug, I’ll be a good bug,” I shout. 


“-fraid as much as I like it when ya beg, my hungry tush misses her lil buggy snack.” Courtney laughs as I am dropped into her ass. 


I wake up cumming, shooting a messy load onto my thigh. “Fucck.” I cry out between pleasured sobs. “Fucking damn shrinkism,” I say.  After finishing, I sit up and process the dream I just had. I am reminded of what the doctors had first told me when I was diagnosed with shrinkism. While the virus has lots of fun effects on the human body, such as rapid weight loss and slow shrinkage, a decreased life span, and an increased cancer rate, the best part?  A tenfold increase in libido. While doctors don't know why every tiny wants to mount everything that moves, they hypothesize it's similar to how small animals breed at a fast rate, and it seems like small-sized humans are no different. I give myself about five more minutes until I’m ready to go and ten more minutes until I need to go. I thought to myself sarcastically.  I jump as the door opens, and my massive mother walks in. Linda’s blonde hair was tied up in a bun, and she was still in her blue pajama outfit. 


“Greg, you in here?” Linda asks, and she walks over to my drawer and opens it. “Greg, you better not be naked.” She shuffles through the drawer.  “Hm, strange, Katelyn said she put him in here; well, if he doesn't want to spend any time with his mother, then he doesn't have to, I suppose.”  I should tell her I’m here, but nah I’ll wait until something interesting happens. I thought. Of course, I don't want her to see me naked, covered in cum, on her bed too. I thought. It seems like my wish from last night was granted as I saw Linda begin to undress her pant. As Linda pulled down her pajamas, her ass flopped out in its hefty weight. It jiggled and swayed, freshly released from its prison. Cellulite dotted the bottom of her cheeks, but I paid no mind. 


“Jesus, these past two days have been intense,” I whisper to myself. My dick sprung to life, unsurprisingly. New record. I thought. I began jerking it, making sure to pace myself so I could enjoy the whole show. “ I really shouldn't be doing this,” I whisper to myself. Her pajamas dropped to the floor, and she kicked them to the side, ass shaking at the minute movement. I began stroking faster. Jesus, Linda wish I could enjoy it full size. I shudder at the thought. “Get a grip, Greg,” I whisper to myself.  Linda began to hum a tune as she twisted her back in the mirror, admiring herself. 


“Not bad for not working out for a few weeks, Linda says, grabbing her cheek, her own hands barely able to hold on to it. I got a view of the front of her waist. Her wide hips led to the point of her pussy which had a decent amount of pubic hair. She turned around again, walked towards the dresser, and bent over to rummage for some clothes. 


Seeing her hefty ass pointed in my direction, all I could do was whisper, “Wow.”  I imagine what it would be like to be lost between those cheeks. Imagine all the damage I could do in there. I thought to myself. “Stop it.” I slapped myself, but I was unable to stop jerking.  Linda stands up, pulls out a pair of yoga pants, and begins putting them on one leg at a time, her ass jiggling and swaying as she does. “Fuuuuuck,” I say, dick numbing as I kept ferociously jerking. She pulled the pants up her bulbous thighs until they reached her cheeks and, in a swift motion, enclosed her moons from my sight. She then threw off her shirt, and I was given a view of her protruding chest; she quickly put on a white shirt and walked toward the bed. “Shit,” I say to myself and duck into a blanket fold. “Fuck, fuck, fuck damn my stupid horny ass,” I say. The footsteps vibrations get stronger and stronger until it stops. I peek my head out. “Fuck!” I screamed as a great shadow darkened my view. I look up and see my mom's yoga pants-clad ass eclipse my view, shrouding me in darkness. Her ass began falling on top of me like a tsunami of middle age buns. All I could do was stare at the pure matriarchal power on display as my mother's glutes dwarfed my minuscule body and threatened to wipe me off the face of the earth. Woompf. The force of the impact beat all the punishment I received this morning as I felt all the air leave my body, and I felt myself crumple onto my mom's ass cheek.  My hard dick was crunched painfully against my stomach as my bones screamed in agony. Suppose the impossible amount of weight on top of me wasn't enough of me. My mom's mountain size ass kept fresh air away from me besides the smell of my mother's ass and coochie. The darkness was akin to Christa’s ass, but the pressure was far worse. Being forced to breathe in this laced hair reminded my flattened body where it truly was; it made my dick press hard against the fabric. I heard some sounds, like shuffling around, but I couldn't make out much. Up above, I could feel the vibration of my mother talking.


 “Kat-n h-ve y– -–n -Reg?” My mother asks.  Another voice responds, but it's far too muffled to hear. Suddenly the pressure is released, and my view is flooded with light. I am pulled upwards, still imprinted into my mother's ass cheek. I am extremely disoriented, the world is whirling around me, but I can pull my head away from the black fabric and look around. I see my mother's bed and dresser, but with one step, a ripple is sent through her asscheek, and I am thrown off of Linda's ass. 


 Now falling at a great height at 1 inch tall is very different than falling at full size; you can almost ride the winds, and that's what I did. If I was going to fall, it would be on my terms, not on fates. I push myself towards my dresser, glide through the air, and land on top. 


“Hmmph.” I land face first on the dresser, the wood digging into my skin. I stand up, dust myself off, and check for splinters, but I seem to be good. I look up as my mom and sister walk out of the room, leaving me alone again.  Luckily, my mom and I built a temporary lego staircase that goes down into my drawer, so I walk down into my drawer. “My room” works for the time being, while not particularly interesting. I was able to bring in my dresser from my room and my bed; they were all part of Katelyn's old doll set but refurbished by my mom to make it more comfortable. Clothes are harder to make at one inch tall, but belts are practically impossible. My underwear, shorts, and pants often needed to be held up by me, and shirts loosely hung off my body.  My dresser was flipped over, and my clothes were thrown all over the ground. “Come on, mom, seriously?” I say to myself as I grab my outfit off the ground. Once fully dressed, I thought about busting one out before I walked out to the unknown but decided against it, not wanting to be interrupted again. It felt nice to have clothes on despite only a few hours without them. I walked up my lego staircase and began the long walk down the cardboard staircase down the dresser. I hate cardboard; it’s very weak, but we used all the spare legos up for my drawer staircase and the lego stairs that my aunt had crushed to rubble. Suddenly I hear a voice. 


“Greg?” My mother was calling for me. The door bursts open, and Linda walks in.  “Greg William Hathorne, I swear if I don't see your micro tushie in the next 10 seconds, you will be grounded.”  I began to jump up and down. 


“Mom, over here!” I shout. Suddenly the cardboard shifts. “Oh, you got to be fucking me,” I say to myself. The whole cardboard drops, and I fall with it. I hit the floor, luckily cushioned by the cardboard. 


“Greg, is that you?”  I hear my mom walk toward me, her footsteps shaking the floor, and I am face to face with her massive feet. They were pale and adorned with red nail paint; the peach soles reddened. I stare at them, dumbfounded, an erection forming in my shorts.


 “Jesus, I need to get in control of this,” I whisper to myself. I awkwardly stood up, trying not to expose the boner in my pants. “Goodmorning, mom,” I yell up at Linda.


 “Where have you been?” Linda says, tapping her toes, creating shock waves that wafted dust and the smell of her dried sweat towards me. Imagine those tapping on your dick. I thought.  


“Stop it,” I whisper to myself.


 “You missed breakfast.” Linda looks down, putting her hands on her hips.


“Sorry about that, just slept late,” I shout. 


“Greg, you know I can hear a darn thing when you're on the ground.” Linda bends over. “here,” Linda says, sticking out her hand. “Hop on,” she says. I pull myself up and walk to the middle of her palm, and she raises me to her giant face towering over me. “Good afternoon, sweetie.”  Her giant lips spread apart, revealing her rows of teeth; each one of them was half my size. They were slightly stained from coffee abuse, and She had obviously not brushed her teeth this morning as her coffee breath sprawled over me.


 “Morning, mom,” I yell.


 “Where have you been all morning?” Linda asks.


“I was, um, hanging with the cousins and Kate,” I say, as my mom squints her eyes and stares at me, trying to sniff out any sign of lying.


 “... okay, but listen up, despite your best attempt, you will be spending time with your family,” Linda says. If it was anything last night, sign me up. I shake my head at the thought.


“Come on, mom, are they still here? I groan. 


“Don't worry; most of the family left, so now you have no excuse.”


“Who’s still here?” I ask. 


“Aunt Coleen and uncle Jim and Lisa and, um, Courtney and Christa,” Linda says.


  “Still?” “You know how she treats me.” I groan


“Shush, she won't do anything she promised; now off we go,” Linda says.

End Notes:

Oh momma. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10103